Fumi-land Ch. 01 - Dirty Ahego Secret

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

And now, he was here.

Yumi looked down at her clothes - she was wearing grey sweat pants and a white shirt for Petes sake, she looked like a bum! Darting over to her mirror, she wanted to scream when she saw how unpresentable she was, as if she'd just rolled out of bed. She looked like this to receive someone as handsome as that, she looked at her phone again! No no no no, this couldn't be happening.

The door bell rang again.

Looking over at the entrance to her little apartment, Yumi felt her heart about to leap from her chest as she slowly approached, "Hi..." her soft voice mewling gently before she stepped up to the door and looked through the peephole. Sure enough, it was him. No lies, no filter, no years old picture before he got fat - it was him.

Taking a moment to compose herself, knowing she could just run and hide under her bed and he'd leave eventually, she reached her small hand up to the chain and unlocked it, opening the door and standing mostly behind it.

"Hey...Sparklebunny? Heh heh."

Yumi's face burned from a sudden red-hot blush.

"That sounds so stupid when I hear it..."

He chuckled again, "May I come in?" to which she nodded and he stepped inside, as she quickly closed the door behind him, locking it.

"Man, you weren't using any filters on your pics, you are a cute little thing, honey..."

Again, that blush across her face as she couldn't repress her bashful smile, having to look away from him and cover her mouth with her hand. He was everything his photo looked like. He wasn't a giant, but he was tall, the coveted six feet at least, towering over her 5'3" frame. He wasn't incredibly muscular, but she could tell he was fit, with the physique of a regular swimmer who ate mostly protein. His clothes were neat and, as she noticed, he took his shoes off at the door before entering her apartment.

"So, you were down there tonight?" he asked as he followed her into her little apartment, as she looked for where he could sit. Instead, he just chose where himself, moving and sitting down on her bed as she stood awkwardly in the centre of her room.

"Yeah," she nodded, before blushing again, biting her bottom lip then shaking her head, "...no, haha" she laughed into her palm once more, as he just smiled, that jaw of his catching her attention. Those green eyes, his sandy blonde hair, she could see the definition of his fit frame beneath his clothes, he towered over her...

Will looked over at her desk, saw the papers and laptop and smiled, "stereotypes huh?" he spoke, and Yumi found herself blushing again, bashfully hiding her mouth in her open palms as she stood before him, as if waiting for his permission to sit in her own apartment.

"That's a cute accent honey, where are you from? You can sit down if you want."

"Japan," she answered, a swarm of butterflies oscillating her insides, "I...sorry, I'm just a bit nervous. I've never done anything like this before, it's just...it's not really me, where I come from this is like...only very, questionable girls do this..heheh"

That bashful blush again, her skin warm and reddening.

"You mean fun girls?"

Yumi's mouth half-opened as if wanting to gasp at the suggestion, but a part of her wanted to laugh, shaking her head. "No no..." she giggled.

Yumi could see that Will was piecing things together. He'd knew how late it was, he saw her pile of school work, the party outside, the foreign girl here on her own, the app, the messages. He wasn't dumb.

"Do you want to be a fun girl, Ms Sparklebunny?"

Her cheeks were burning with embarrassment, but something else too. She could feel a warm finger running up her back, setting her nervous system alight with anticipation, a hot tingle that ran down her flat stomach and straight down between her thighs. She looked at him, handsome, confident, already in charge of her little home. She swallowed and nodded slightly.

"...yeah," she answered, barely above a whisper, blushing and smiling. She wanted to please him, to make him happy. She didn't even know his real name, she'd only met him a few minutes ago, but she wanted to obey him.

"Say it," he asked simply.

Again, her cheeks flushed red and bashful. She wanted to hide her face in her hands or wait it out, but another force stirred within her, compelling her to obey, to agree and do what he said. To make him happy.

Biting her bottom lip, "I...I want to be a fun girl..."

That smile that came to his lips. She knew in that instant that she would one day see him again.

"Well, you're already fun-sized," he chuckled, her blush returning. "I'll tell you what, bunny, we don't have to have sex tonight. But I can't leave empty-handed, can I?"

Yumi swallowed, her heart racing as she slowly shook her head, "No...you...deserve something for coming over."

"Good girl," he nodded in agreement; two words that blasted through her body like fingers across her womanhood. It took a conscious effort not to softly moan.

"Take your sweat-pants off."

Yumi froze for a second, the words dulling her senses. Feeling her skin warm, her lower back tingle, she swallowed and shook her head gently.

"I'd...rather keep them on," she answered weakly, clearly only meaning half of it.

"Don't worry," he stated calmly, "you can keep your panties on. Here..."

Then he raised his hand in her direction, palm upwards, and gestured her over with his unified fingers. Yumi knew he couldn't know how rude that was where she came from, the motion associated with beckoning over pets or children, but here he was doing it to her anyway, in her own apartment, and towards removing her pants. She swallowed, feeling between her thighs warming as she obeyed, taking several steps towards him, as he put that warm, large hand on her hip when she came within reach.

"You're a beautiful thing, you know that?" he asked, bringing his other hand up and hooking his thumbs underneath the waistband of her sweatpants and slowly drawing them down, the wind escaping Yumi's lungs as she was unable to believe what she was allowing to happen to her: the shimmering, dark silk of her panties exposed, contrasting with her fair skin as she watched his smiling reaction; all the way down, until she stepped out of them, and his hands returned to her hips, rubbing slowly up and down from hip to outer-thigh.

"Silk panties? Are you a fancy little rich girl?" he smirked. Before she could answer, he gently, but firmly, used his grip on her hips to slowly turn her around, bending her forward; her heart-shaped, creamy-colored rear gripped beautifully by her black, silken panties as Yumi had never felt so exposed, like putty in a man's hands.

"Ohh fuck, look at that..." he groaned, and Yumi felt that strong hand grip one of her cheeks and squeeze it, then the other, then a light smack that elicited a sweet little yelp! from her.

"Who said Asian girls don't have ass? Heh heh. You've got great legs, Ms Bunny, cycle a lot?"

Yumi breathed heavier, her chest heaving, feeling like she was passing an inspection and such a thing bringing her enormous joy. Looking over her shoulder at him, she blushed and smiled, nodding, "...yeah, I cycle a l - ahh!" he smacked her rear again, this time a little harder: the bolts running through her body: smacking her ass! She didn't even know his name! This was her apartment, and he was treating her like some disobedient school girl. But she sighed again, moaned again; bending herself forward just a little further as she felt those hands gripping and kneading at her cheeks.

"Someone likes this..." came that voice, undeniably smug and self-assured like he'd won as he kneaded, gripped and squeezed.

Before she could answer, Yumi felt it. It was just two fingers, the index and middle, together and the flat of the middle knuckle, as it slowly grazed down her womanhood from star to slit, the black silk of her panties the only barrier.

"Ahh!! Oh..." Yumi moaned sweetly, her back arching pure bliss shot along her nerves, her toes curling only to feel that flat part of the knuckle rubbing back up against her folds, from clit to star, her sigh and mewling soft and pleasured.

"Someone really likes this...heh heh..." his words came, "damn, Ms Bunny, you're wet..."

He took his fingers away and stood up. Yumi looked over her shoulder at him, her brain half melted to forbidden pleasure as he wrapped his arm around her midsection, hand against her flat stomach and gently rose her to stand up straight, looking up at him, where he lowered himself down and pressed his lips against hers. Just having to crane her neck backwards to look up at him, the warm strength of his arm around her shorter, trimmer body, his shoulder blades against his stomach, her head against his pecs, he was warm, she felt so safe as she massaged his lips with hers and sighed through her nose in a kiss she didn't want to end. But when it did, Yumi was leaning back against him firmly, her soft lips finding his jawline and kissing it, wanting to worship and show respect to such an edifice of masculinity.

"You're a lonely, horny girl, a long way from home, aren't you?"

Yumi swallowed, her nipples having hardened underneath her shirt, before she nodded.

"Say it," he compelled gently, and now he kissed her cheek instead. She felt his bristle against her soft skin, the rough sensation sending further sensation down her shoulders.

"Say you're a lonely, horny girl."

She swallowed, her chest squeezing as if trying to prevent such a confession. But she wanted to say it, she wanted him to hear it.

"I..I'm...I'm a lonely, horny girl..."

Yumi whined loudly, standing on her tippie toes as she felt both his hands move up to cup her breasts, his fingers finding her hard nipples and squeezing.

"Again."

She sighed and whined, barely able to think as stinging pleasure moved into her body through her chest; her nipples his to squeeze and tweak, another lever over her that he could pull to make her dance to his tune.

"I'm...a lonely, horny girl."

"And I shouldn't walk away from here empty handed, should I? I mean, you invited me over after all. You would be a very rude hostess, wouldn't you?"

Yumi smiled, her body warm as arousal rose through her system, nodding, "Yes...yes you deserve something...it would be rude to say no..." she smirked.

"Turn around and kneel."

Yumi obeyed. She wanted to obey. She turned on her feet and looked up at him, once more having to tilt her head back, before sliding downwards to kneel in front of him, her face eye-level with his groin, and she could see his bulge already. Once more she felt a distant tradition begging her to stop, but she didn't care. Her thighs were warm, her lower back tingling as she shoved such apprehensions aside and reached up to press her hand against his groin - feeling the hard meat beneath his jeans, squeezing it. Her eyes widened slightly, the size not something she was used to.

"Take him out."

She swallowed, exhaling, biting her bottom lip and nodding obediently. Reaching up for his waistband, she undid the button, then the belt, then held the cord, including that of his briefs, and drew it down, down, down; his thick, hard, pink dick springing up in her face. Yumi gasped gently, both hands coming up to cover his mouth as she stared at it; his stiff, long, thick rod swaying from side to side as she looked right down the barrel, his large sack resting beneath the base of his tool.

"Sugoi..." she uttered softly, taking her hand away, eyes wide as she wrapped her small, pale hand around the base of his thick, pink dick. Yumi could tell it was seven to eight inches. An enormous monster from the porn sites? No. But thicker and bigger than anything she'd ever held? Oh yes.

"Bigger than the boys back home?" Will smiled above, as if reading her mind, and all Yumi could do was blush, covering her mouth with her free hand as she nodded bashfully, her other starting to stroke his dick, her smaller hand barely fitting around that spongey-hard tissue. The vein bulged along the top, the pink meat inviting her to taste it.; such a different color than the light brown she was used to.

"What was your biggest boyfriend back home?" he asked again, clearly wanting the answer. By now, Yumi wanted to please him. She held her free hand up to his penis and opened her index and middle finger, coming short by about four inches along his length, before she giggled and took her hand away. Will just smiled.

"Which do you like better?" he asked, sighing softly as her small, pale still stroked his now fully stiff prick.

Yumi just blushed, biting her bottom lip, not wanting to answer, but feeling it welling up from her honestly.

"...yours, hehe" she had to giggle into her open palm as Will groaned happily above, and when she took her hand away, she moved her mouth over his head, taking the first couple of inches into her warm, tight little mouth and sucking. He moaned again from above as Yumi's wet mouth slurped and suckled noisily, saliva frothing around her lips as she closed her eyes and felt that thick, pink cock press her mouth open beautifully, her jaw already having to extend down further than what she was used to as she gave it all, wanting to please him and satisfy herself. Putting her smaller hands on his thighs and going no-hands, Yumi sat herself up. No longer kneeling, she squatted, her knee's bent, her pretty head moving up down with her eyes closed and thick, pink-brown lips wrapped tightly around Will's thick, pink cock, suckling greedily and slurping wetly. One minute. Two. Four. Six. Yumi felt the warmth between her thighs pulsing across her entire body, pushing her on, each squelching compression his cock made when meeting the start of her throat was a bolt of pleasure firing down her nervous system and straight to her wet, hot folds.

"God...damn girl! Fuck..." he moaned above, tilting his head back and reaching down with one large hand to run it affectionately through her silky black-hair. She said nothing - she just sucked. Her head back and forth, up and down. Sometimes pressing her hands against his thighs and pushing herself down as far as she could go; feeling that spongey-hard head press against the entrance to her throat, the compression blasting hot ribbons of bliss through Will's body as she heard him groan louder above her, his knee's weaken as she pushed just that bit harder, and harder - locking her lips around his stiff, pink meat and gyrating her mouth in a circular motion to constrict and corkscrew the entrance of her throat against his ultra-sensitive head.

"Ohh - fuck - get off!" he uttered quickly, unsheathing his dick from her wet, slick mouth, strands of saliva hanging between her lips and his penis as his hand quickly came to grip his thick dick and pump it; the head aimed right at her.

"Mmmm gimmie that Asian slut face...that thing with the eyes and tongue..." he moaned from above, the wet, slippery sounds of his hand pumping his cock filling Yumi's ears. She knew what he wanted - she'd seen it before, and every time she had it had been disgusting. For a woman to degrade herself like that, to strip away her intelligence, her identity, to embrace some bimboification to titillate and please men at her dignities expense. She could almost hear Amy's voice in the back of her head: don't give us a bad reputation.

Yumi rolled her eyes half-way back and criss-crossed then. She stuck her tongue out and lolled it, her mouth already slick with saliva from sucking a stranger's cock. Both her hands came up to the side of her head to give peace symbols each.

"Yess, that's it - fuuuck!"

She heard the first squelching-launch half a second before she felt the first warm, sticky rope splash across her face, then another, and another, and another. Will groaned above her, aiming his cock and emptying his balls over Yumi's bimboified face as she kept the pose that was his canvas. "Yess! Ohh fucking yes..." as he looked down at once. Exhaling as the final jet was laced over her pretty face, Will exhaled, swallowed and rolled his shoulders, seeing his shots had gotten into her hair, over her face, some in her mouth and on her chin, with one teaspoons worth of his seed hanging from her chin.

"Damn girl, fucking yes...here, clean me up..." he uttered, holding the base of his spent dick and pressing the head back into her warm, wet mouth; watching with approval as she closed her lips around it and felt her slurping and sucking him clean, swallowing it all down. "Yeah...such a good girl," he sighed, withdrawing his clean penis, before smirking and holding it up, presenting his sack. Yumi, meanwhile, had cleaned the cum off her eyelids, allowing her to see, blushing softly, her bashfulness returning as she wiped her fingers off on her shirt.

"Give'em a kiss, honey. Enjoy yourself?"

She could only smile and blush, her face still painted with his cum as she leaned forward and planted her lips against his balls, giving them a wet, affectionate kiss before drawing herself back, nodding, "very much!" she admitted, standing up.

Will found his pants and briefs and put them back on, before kissing his fingers and reaching out to plant them on a non-cum covered part of Yumi's face, the girl just giggling at it and playfully slapping his hand away. "You did a fantastic job, Ms Bunny. Dunno what your name is..." he started, pulling his phone out, opening a messenger app and adding her name into it, 'MsBunny', then holding his code out for her to scan. Yumi thought for a few moments, looking at him skeptically, and then his phone.

"Will isn't your real name, is it?" she asked, to which he shook his head. Anonymity had its benefits. Reaching for her pink-cased phone, she held it up; the two friended over the app, neither had avatars, both used pseudonyms.

"I'll see you next time, cutie. Try to get some sleep," Will smiled at her, his cocky smugness replaced with an apparent affection, as he reached behind her to give her heart-shaped rear another squeeze, before smacking it and leaving.

Alone in her room, everything processing slowly, Yumi picked up her phone and trotted into her little bathroom, stopping and peering at herself in the mirror.

She looked like such a slut.

Her black, silky hair, the top of it at least, had streaks of white cum through it. Her face was plastered with his seed, and the taste of what she swallowed was still in her mouth. She still wore a shirt, but she was in her black silk panties, showing her heart-shaped rear and her fit legs. She could only imagine what her class-mates would think if they could see her like this: the quiet, short and unassuming foreign girl, the only who was too shy to ask a question at lectures and would blush a deep red into her palms if spoken to by the lecturer. The one, looking like this, and satisfying a man like that.

Yumi smiled. She liked it.

oOo

"Ugh, there they are again! And there's another couple now!"

Amy's criticism snapped Yumi out of her little daydream as she looked up from her cafeteria tray and at her friend, who was peering critically over at - Yumi briefly turned to look - yup, that table again. Only this time, another couple had joined the existing three, a normal looking white male of their age and his hand holding that of his short, dyed-brown haired Asian girlfriend, her glasses large on her admittedly cute face.

Yumi felt her lower back tingle.

Looking back at her friend, Yumi just shrugged again, taking a bite of her chicken, bean and rice wrap.

"They're happy, I guess?"

Amy snorted lightly, "I bet she fetishizes him," she uttered dismissively, "sluts".

Will's voice rang again in her head, his command for Yumi to pull a certain face, and his delight in seeing it - a delight so powerful it pushed him over the physical edge. Yumi had done it for him...and she'd enjoyed it. She'd had fun. A lot of fun. It had felt good. She didn't feel any lesser today. If anything, hearing her friend talk and speak, hearing her conviction, a warm finger ran down Yumi's back as she possessed this dirty secret. What would Amy think of her if she found out? How would Yumi respond to her friends face of betrayal?