Fumi-land Ch. 01 - Dirty Ahego Secret

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She thought for a moment, and settled on the only reaction she knew she could honestly give: a small shrug, a bashful nod and an admittance that, yes, she had barely been in the country for three months, but they had gotten her too.

Smiling and paying attention to her two friends at the cafeteria table, Yumi caught Anika's eye and noticed the Indian girl was looking at her. But there was something in her gaze, her look, her eyes, something different, a recognition almost as if Anika could tell there was something different about her. Nothing was said, as if no words seemed necessary. Both young women looked at each other and an understanding needed no verbal communication, as Anika's eyes subtly drifted over to look at that table and the four mixed couples there; slow enough so that Yumi could see what she was doing. Anika wanted her to see what she was thinking, before moving her eyes back to look at Yumi.

They both smiled.