Fun Abroad

Story Info
I decide to visit a glory hole while on holiday.
2.8k words
4.57
47.3k
65

Part 1 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 12/09/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Hotelroom
Hotelroom
779 Followers

Everyone in this story is over the age of 18.

My name is Emma and I was on holiday with with 4 of my friends. My friends were 2 couples and I was meant to be here with my boyfriend. We had booked the holiday as 3 couples but my asshole boyfriend and to go cheating 2 weeks before we were meant to go. I had decide to say fuck him and go anyway. I did not mind being the 5th wheel as we were in a lovely hotel on the beach. I spent my days drinking and sunbathing staring at all the hot guys walking around.

My only problem was that we booked a couples hotel, so no one was single here. This lead to me being very horny with no one around to help. So my only relief was masturbation by myself in my room. Only my fingers were no longer providing me with the relief I needed. I had always been a very sexual active girl and needed it regularly. Being a pretty girl with dirty blonde hair, a tight body and perky boobs had always meant I could find a man to fulfil my needs. I also always left my man satisfied as I loved giving blowjobs and was happy to let him cum where he wanted. Because of this I was surprised to find my boyfriend cheating on me as I gave him everything he wanted. But I decided he was just an asshole and not worth my time. But having being cheated on I was not willing to be the girl a guy cheated with. So that meant everyone in this hotel was off limits.

My friends were going for a couples massage so I decided I would go for a walk in the town next to our hotel. It was a typical beach side tourist town, it had plenty of bars and restaurants and small shops selling your normal tourist rubbish. I turned round a corner and stopped dead, in front of me was a sex shop. I decided to go in as no one knew me here and would never see me again. Walking in I was greeted with a wide range of sex toys and outfits. It was a large store and I decided to look at what toys I could find. I found myself a good size vibrated and took it to the till. The lady working their was middle aged but pretty. She wore a sexy leather outfit that showed off her large boobs.

"Found what you was looking for?" She asked.

"Yes, thank you." I said placing the toy on the counter.

"Great choice." She said with a wink. "Anything else I can help you with?"

"No thank you." I replied.

"You sure? We offer a wide range of services."

I looked at her confused as I did not know what else she could offer other then toys and outfits. She just laughed and placed a few leaflets in the bag with my new toy.

"Any questions be sure to pop back in." She said with a laugh as she put the leaflets in the bag.

I thanked her as I left and made my way back to the hotel and my room with my new purchase. As I stuffed the toy into my draw I looked at what she had put in the bag. The leaflets explained the opening times and what they sold, and a few extra services. They had glory holes, sex dungeons, movie theatres and other sex rooms. The sex dungeons and movie theatres was were couples could go for some extra kinky fun. The one that caught my eye was the glory holes. This was a room where girls could go and guys would stick their cocks through a hole for them to suck off. The idea of sucking strangers cocks got me wet. I decided to look at glory hole videos on my phone. I got instantly wet as I watched girls suck random cocks and I soon had my new toy out and inside me. I was soon cumming but even as I put my toy away I was still thinking about the glory hole.

I spent the rest of the day on the beach day dreaming about it. My friends came back after their massages and we spent the rest of the day together before having dinner. After dinner they decided to go back to their rooms early. This left me by myself in the lobby bar. I was a few drinks in and it gave me the confidence to leave the hotel and make my way back to the sex shop. Walking inside the shop was far more busy then what it was this morning, I found the same women from earlier behind the till.

"Welcome back." She said with a smile. "How can I help?"

"I wanted to ask about the glory hole." I said quietly so that I was not over heard.

"Come this way." She waved, taking me down a corridor to the back. She led me to a couple of booths. One door was open and inside it had a leather cushioned floor, easy to clean, and a single hole in the wall.

"This is the women side, the men enter from the other side." She told me.

"How does it work?" I asked.

"Well you go in and shut the door. On the wall is 3 buttons." She told me taking my over to show me them. "The first one will send us a message telling us that you want visitors. We can then let customers know and they can pay for a visit, we will also send a message to our members and if they are quick enough then can also come visit. The next button will tell us you want a break and we will stop sending people in until you unpause it. The third button will tell us you are done for the night."

"How many visitors will their be?" I asked.

"Depends on the night, a night like this you might get over 10 guys wanted a go." She told me. My eyes went wide when I heard that.

"Some girls want as many as they can get and others just want the one." She laughed. " I myself want as much as I can get."

Her being so honest made me feel more comfortable being here. I looked more closely in the room. Inside their was also a pack of wipes and a couple of toys. It was also very clean with no hints that it had been used before. The booth next to this one was shut and I could hear the sounds of wet slurping and groans. This sent tingles down my body.

"How much?" I asked.

"For girls it's free, we charge the men." She replied.

"Ok."

"Enjoy honey, press the first button when you are ready." She told me.

I made my way in the shut the door behind me. I was wearing a t-shirt and jean shorts, my hair already in a ponytail, so it was easy for me to get on my knees and look at the hole at face level. It looked just big enough for a cock and balls to get through. When I was ready I pressed the button and it lit up green. I did not have to wait long before the booth the other side of the hole opened and a cock was pushed through the hole. It was a small cock but it still turned me on having a strangers cock pointing at me.

I reach out and took the cock in my hand, it was small enough that the whole thing for in my hand. It only took about 3 strokes before he fill my hand with cum. I was disappointed as he left and I was just sat their with a handful of cum. I was not disappointed for long as another man walked in and shoved his larger cock in the hole. His was average in size but looked huge after the last guy. I decided I would use the hand full of cum as lube and began stroking his cock with it. I realised then I did not want any cum stains on my top so I quickly took it off. I was now in my shorts and a black bra. With his cock now covered in another man's cum as was now super turned on and leaned forward to take his cock in my mouth. All I could taste was the first guys bitter cum but I soon sucked that off and was rewarded with him cumming in my mouth. I swallowed as he did and got a slight better taste then the first one.

I had now wanked off one guy and sucked another one off. I thought I might be satisfied but I was not so I decided to wait for another guy. I had to wait a little longer for the third guy to enter the room but I was happy to see the biggest cock so far. It was around 7" and thick. I decided to not use my hands for this one and took it straight in my mouth and began working it. It was thick enough to make my jaw hurt a bit as I sucked it, taking most of it in my mouth on each go. My skills were no match for him and he soon filled my mouth with cum. Some spilled out and dropped onto my chest and leg.

As he left I saw that the cum that had dropped to my leg almost got onto my shorts. I did not want that so I took them off and placed them with my top, I was now just in my underwear. The door opened again and soon had another average size cock shoved through the hole. This cock was joined by a rather large set of balls. Seeing balls that big I could not help but start licking them as I stroked his cock. I figured that balls this big would make a lot of cum so I decided I would take this load to the face now that I was not worried about my clothes. After a few minutes of working the balls and cock together I felt him tense up. I pulled away from sucking josh balls and pointed his cock to my face. I was not disappointed as shoot after shoot hit my face. The first few hit my forehead and nose and began dripping down my face and onto my chest.

I pressed the pause button so that I would have time to sort myself out before the next guy entered. I pulled my phone out so that I could see how I looked. I was a mess. My eyes were all watery and my make up had run, their was cum all over my face and a mixture of different guys cum around my chin. I was super turned on by the experience so far and did not want to stop. I used one of the wipes to give my face a quick clean before pressing the go button again.

The next cock that was pressed through the hole, to my surprise was black. I had never suck a black cock before. This one was the biggest one so far but it was not massive as the stereotypes made out. It was around 8" but not that thick. I reached out and grabbed it as I took it in my mouth. It felt and tasted the same as any cock and I began sucking it, trying to take as much in my throat as I could. With me deepthroating his cock he was soon cumming down it. He came as he was deep in my mouth and I swallowed every drop.

I had now made 5 guys cum and was soaking wet. I decided I would being to get myself off so I grabbed one of the toys available in the room. I grabbed a magic wand, a vibrater that you pressed against your clit that did wonders. I removed my panties and pressed the toy against my pussy. My pussy was already so wet that I did not have to worry about lube.

As I got the toy ready the next cock was waiting for me. Again this was an average size penis that I started sucking straight away. He came before I could get myself off, cumming in my mouth with most of it spilling out on my chin. I wanted to cum as I was sucking a cock so I moved the toy away from my pussy while I waited for the next guy. I was not disappointed as the next guy pushed his cock through the hole. This one was massive, at least 10" and thick. I wrapped my hand around it, my fingers barely touched my palm as I did, and toke the tip in my mouth. It stretched my mouth out as I sucked more into my mouth. I pressed the toy back to my pussy as I started working his cock. I used my free hand to stroke his cock as I sucked and I could feel my own orgasm getting close. I wanted to cum the same time he did so I started stroking his cock faster and trying to take even more in my mouth. I could feel him tense as pulled back from his cock and used my spit as lube to stroke him. He began cumming on my face and as soon as the first load hit my face I had my own orgasm. He kept cumming on my face as my orgasm washed through me. His cum covered my face and chest as I fell backwards, losing strength in my legs.

I was able to push the pause button so that I could enjoy the after glow of my orgasm. As I recovered I pulled my phone out again to see the mess the big cock had left on me. I had double the amount of cum on my face then the last facial I had received. For some reason the sight of my own cum covered face had me instantly horny again. After recovering for a few minutes a placed the toy back on my pussy and it felt amazing. I had never be able to have multiple orgasms before and I did not want to waste this chance.

I hit the go button again and I was soon sucking another cock as I played with myself. I managed to suck another 3 cocks before I managed to have my second orgasm. This one was even more powerful then the first and I almost blacked out. I was able to hit the pause button as I collapsed back to enjoy it. It toke me a few minutes before I could even see straight let alone sit up. I knew I had had my fill and pressed the finished button. I had made 10 different guys cum and had swallowed most of their cum. I had never done anything this naughty before and I loved it. I got myself cleaned up and dressed. As I left the booth the women that had showed me in was waiting for me.

"You naughty girl." She laughed. "I hope you enjoyed yourself."

"Yes I did." I laughed back.

"Come I will take you the back way out so none of the lucky guys you serviced see you." She told me. She guided me down a different corridor. We walked past a few different rooms as we went and I could hear all sorts of noises coming from them.

"You know we offer more then just glory holes for naughty single girls like yourself." She told me.

"Like what?" I asked curious.

"We have rooms were you can get fucked as much as you want while still hiding your face." She said. I looked at her interested but unsure on how to reply.

"If you are interested be sure to come back in." She said with a wink. "Or feel free to come back for some more glory hole fun. Girls like you earn us good money."

"Maybe I will." I told her laughing.

The back exit lead me out a good distance away from the front and you would not know it was part of the sex shop. I made my way back to the hotel and showered, cleaning the cum off my body properly. I spent the next few days feeling satisfied from my naughty trip. But as the days continue I could not stop thinking about the other service the shop provided.

Too be continued?

Thank you for reading my story. I love to hear feedback so don't be shy.

Hotelroom
Hotelroom
779 Followers