Fun Abroad Pt. 02

Story Info
I can't help but pay the sex shop another visit.
2.4k words
4.65
29.3k
33

Part 2 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 12/09/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Hotelroom
Hotelroom
779 Followers

Everyone in this story is over the age of 18.

It had been a few days since my visit too the sex shop and on each of them days I would have to use my new toy on myself at just the memory of what I had done. I had made 10 strangers cum in a glory hole. I had taken multiple facials and swallowed a lot of cum. I had loved every second of it. I had always been a sexual person but even I did not think I would have enjoyed something like that. But pleasing completed strangers while remaining hidden and unlocked a new fetish of mine.

When I had left the sex shop the lady had told me that they offer different services for girls like me. One of them being able to get fucked by strangers while still being hidden. I had thought about this everyday since. I had even looked it up online to she what she meant. My searches showed me that it was just a big glory hole that you could stick your lower body through so that guys could get to your pussy. I had came so hard watching videos of it that I just knew I needed to try it out for myself.

I decided that this afternoon I would sneak away from my friends and pay the shop a visit. My friends had book one of the nicer restaurants for the night and I did not want to be the 5th wheel over a nice dinner so I told them I would leave them to it. I left the hotel wearing a top and shorts and made my way to the sex shop. Inside was the same women from my last trip. I had found out her name was Lucy. She was serving a customer as I walked over, she smiled at me when she saw me. I made myself look busy until she was free.

"Hello." I said when the customer had left.

"Back again?" She laughed.

"I could not help it."

"I know that feeling." She replied.

"Really?" I asked her.

"Yeah, I visit the glory hole at least once a week and suck as much as I can." She laughed.

"What about the other room you mentioned?" I asked.

"How that one is a once a month treat." She winked at me. "Is that what you want today?"

"Yes." I replied quietly.

"Naughty girl, I love it." She said and waved for me to follow her.

She lead me down the same corridor as last time but we walked past the booths that had the glory holes inside. The doors were shut and I could hear the sounds of pleasure coming from them. This made my pussy tingle. She lead me to a door next to the booths and this opened into a small room. The room contain 2 massage beds that had been cut in half, one was leaning up and the other was flat. She pointed to the one that was leaning up, it had a large hole which I could fit my body through and a TV screen above the hole.

"This one you can sit up and slide the lower half of your body out of it." She told me. "You can make the hole smaller one you are in it so that the guys can't look through it."

"What's the screen for?" I asked.

"That shows you a live feed of your pussy. You can watch your pussy getting fuck." She said. Being able to see what kind of cocks were fucking did sound hot.

"Don't worry it's not recorded." She told me.

"Ok, that's good. What about that one?" I said pointing to the other bed that was flat.

"Now that one allows you to be bent over. It gives the guys good access to your ass." She said.

"My ass?" I said shocked. I had only tried anal once and was not much of a fan.

"Yeah that's for girls that want some anal fun. The first chair is just for pussy." She said.

"I think that might be the one for me." I laughed.

"That's a good choice. Not even I can handle that much cock in my ass." She laughed back. "The buttons to the side work the same same as the glory hole. You have a go, pause and stop button. Are you on birth control?"

"Yes." I replied.

"Good, all the guys are tested and are clean. We like the guys to cum where they want." She told me as she left. "Enjoy."

She left the room and I was able to lock the door behind her. I took my shorts and panties off, and after a second thought my top. I got my self into position on the chair, on the other side of the hole was some places to rest and spread my legs open. From my belly button down was inside the hole so the guys would have good access to my pussy and be able to see most of my belly. I made the hole smaller so that they could not she through and look at my face. I turned the screen on and good a good look at my pussy in the other room. It was a top down view and I could see my pussy, stomach and my thighs. By this point my pussy was soaking wet and I was extremely turned on. I had decided I wanted to try and match the amount of guys I got off in the glory hole. That meant I was going to try and make 10 guys cum in my pussy.

When I was ready I pressed the go button and waited for my first visitor. I was not waiting long when I heard the door open and my screen showed a man come and stand in between my legs. He undone his trousers and pulled them down to his knees exposing his cock. It was average in size and already hard. Their must have been a table next to my legs in the other room as he reached over and rubbed some over his cock. Once lubed up he aimed his cock at my pussy the thrusted inside me. It felt amazing to finally have a real cock in me again. Unfortunately my pussy was too much for him and he came inside me after just a few minutes. He pulled out of me, some cum spilling out as he did, and pulled his trousers up and left.

The next guy quickly took his place between my legs and got his cock out. This one was a bit longer but thinner. He also applied some lube to his cock before sliding it into me. He soon had me moaning as he fucked me, his hands grabbing my sides as he thrusted into me. But before I could really enjoy it he pulled out and came all over my pussy.

The next guy that walked water no time in getting his cock out but he did not use any lube. Instead he used his average sized cock to scoop up the cum the last guy had left on my pussy and used that to help slide his cock into me. The sight of that was very naughty and had me moaning as soon as he entered me. I wondered at this point if any of the cocks that had fucked me or who were going to fuck me were ones that I had sucked off the other night. This thought got me very close to an orgasm but again I felt the guy fill my pussy with cum. I was disappointed but I hoped the next guy could last long enough for me to cum myself.

I was happy to find that the 4th guy too came in had the biggest cock so far, at least 8" and pretty thick. I'm glad he used lube before thrusting into me. It stretched me out and I felt very full as he worked his full length into me. I could feel my orgasm build quickly and I soon found myself cumming all over his cock as he continued fucking me. As my orgasm faded I could feel him cumming deep inside my pussy. This caused my orgasm to continue for a while longer. I pressed the pause button so that I could recover from my orgasm. I had managed to cum twice in the glory hole and that was my first time ever having multiple orgasms. I was hoping to beat that today.

After recovering I pressed the go button and waited. My view on the screen showed a black guy pull his cock out and get ready to fuck me. I had sucked my first ever black cock a few nights ago and this would be my first time being fucked by one. His cock was smaller then the last one I just had but was still a good size. He began fucking me and I could feel my next orgasm being to build. He did not last long enough for it though and soon pulled out and came all over my stomach. I had now been fucked by 5 guys and was only half way to my goal.

The next guy took his place and I recognised his cock by massive balls attached to them. This was the same cock that gave me the huge facial in the glory hole. As he fucked me my orgasm built quickly as the the fact I had made this man cum on my face really turned me on. He pulled out to quickly for me to have my orgasm but I got to watch him shot a massive load that started on my stomach and ended up dripping down my pussy lips. My hole lower area was now covered in cum.

Guy number 7 entered the room and used no lube apart from my wet pussy and strangers cum to force his averaged sized cock in me. He may not have been the biggest but he did last the longest and as I felt his cock being to tense my second orgasm exploded out of me and we both came at the same time. As he pulled out, with cum leaking from my pussy and pressed the pause button to enjoy my orgasm. I still had 3 guys to go to match my glory hole number but I was beginning to feel sore.

Once I had recovered I hit the go button and the next 2 guys that fucked me pounded my pussy raw. Neither guy was that big but I had never had this much sex in such a short time before. I was started to regret trying to match my last number but was determined to finish of the last guy.

The last guy to enter and pulled his cock free. It was massive, easily over 10" and thick. I had never been fucked by a cock this big before. He applied plenty of lube before he began inserting his monster into me. With just the tip inside I felt stretched like never before. He got about half of his cock inside me before he started to fuck me with just half his cock. Each thrust he forced a bit more of his cock into me. The soreness in my pussy began to ease as my third orgasm started to build. He had been fucking me for a few minutes when I felt something slap the bottom of my pussy. Looking at the screen as he fucked me I saw that it was his balls. He now had the full length of his cock inside of me. Watching him pull his monster cock out of me then plunge it all the way back in made me cum instantly. My third orgasm was the biggest one so far. He did not let up as I came and kept fucking me just as hard as before. I was starting to recover from my orgasm when I felt him tense up and erupt inside of me. It felt like a lot of cum and now felt like I was going to burst.

As he pulled out of me I felt empty and I could feel a lot of cum leak out of my pussy. I hit the stop button as he left as I knew I could not handle anymore cock. It took me a few minutes to be able to stand up as my legs did not work properly. Once I was up I was able to clean the crazy amount of cum that was on my stomach and pussy and got dressed. When I left the room Lucy was waiting for me again.

"You are one naughty girl." She laughed.

"I try." I laughed back.

"10 guys is very impressive." She said. "And naughty."

"Yes it was." I laughed.

She lead me back to the back exit so that I could leave without being seen I was able to make my way back to the hotel for a shower. For the next couple of days my pussy was still red raw and I couple not even masturbate. I was still horny at night and the memory of the glory hole and the fuck room was driving me crazy. So one night I decided I would try something else to help me cum. I got my new toy out that had started my on this journey and rubbed some cream onto it. Getting onto my back I reached down and lined the toy up with my ass. I began to push the toy in and it hurt as I first worked it in. Once the tip of the toy was in I stopped and relaxed and let my ass get used to it. Once it was I was able to work more into me ass and soon had the full toy in. The pain started to ease as I fucked myself and was starting to enjoy it. I fucked my own ass as hard as I could and managed to get myself to orgasm from anal alone.

I removed the toy satisfied and laid back on the bed. I wondered how hard it would be to take 10 guys in my ass.

Too be continued?

Thank you for reading my story. I love to hear feedback so don't be shy

Hotelroom
Hotelroom
779 Followers