Fun Among Thieves

Story Info
Holga propositions Doric in a bar.
7.3k words
4.71
1.4k
4
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
MTL17
MTL17
2,014 Followers

Disclaimer: I do not own Dungeons & Dragons: Honour Among Thieves. I do not make any money from the writing of this story.

*

Doric enjoyed the occasional drink, now and again. If only to stop the jokes about her size and youthful looks. But it was nothing compared to her companions, maybe especially Holga. Which was unsurprising, given that Holga was a barbarian, but she seemed particularly rowdy tonight. Even more so than when they successfully stole something, which was beginning to make Doric nervous that something was up.

Or worryingly, that one of her companions was up to something. Probably that rogue, Edgin Darvis. He was always up to something, and it would be typical of his barbarian best friend to keep secrets for him. But, did the tiefling druid really want to ask about it, or was ignorance bliss?

Up until this point, it had been a nice normal day of travel. No schemes, no treachery, and no one trying to kill her. So, Doric decided it would be better to not say anything, until absolutely necessary. Just hang back, try to enjoy her drink, and not draw too much attention. Which was actually easy, when Holga was around. Barbarians tended to make a lot of noise, and worried people, given their superior size and strength.

Hell, it wasn't uncommon for them to hurt someone, or cause damage, unintentionally. But there was nothing unintentional about the way that Holga was suddenly looking at her, which definitely worried Doric. Especially when she felt a very large hand on her ass.

"Wha, what are you doing?" Doric questioned nervously.

"Just havin' a bit of fun." Holga grinned teasingly, before moving her hand, and moving back, "Relax, kid. I'm just teasing you. No one expects you to be fun."

"I'm not a kid!" Doric snapped angrily, and then quickly added, "And who says I can't be fun?"

"Who says you can?" Holga countered with a raised eyebrow.

"I'm drinking with you, aren't I?" Doric argued.

"Yeah, and somehow, you seem to be having no fun doing it." Holga argued.

"So what, you want me to fuck someone in public, like you?" Doric grumbled.

"It would be a good start." Holga grinned, looking around, then pointing out, "You know that no one would hear would mind, right? Hell, we could probably charge admission."

"What?" Doric frowned in confusion.

"If we fucked, right here, right now." Holga said simply.

"You can't be serious?" Doric protested.

"Why not?" Holga questioned, before grinning, "I like 'em small, remember?"

"Yeah, but... I, I thought you liked men?" Doric stammered.

"I do." Holga shrugged, before grinning wickedly again, "But you know the difference between men and women?"

"Genitals?" Doric offered with a squeak, and then when Holga shook her head, she continued to guess, "Erm, the way they're shaped? How they're treated? Facial hair?"

"Not much when I'm fucking them up the ass with my strap." Holga laughed, loving the way that it made her friend blush.

"Oh Gods!" Doric groaned.

"I take it no one's taken yer booty?" Holga questioned knowingly.

"Why would I ever let anyone do that?" Doric questioned.

"To prove you can be fun?" Holga offered.

"Surely there are other ways to prove that?" Doric scoffed.

"Yeah..." Holga admitted, before grinning, "Just not as fun."

"Well, it's going to be a hard pass for me." Doric grumbled.

"Bet I can change your mind." Holga sing-songed.

"Sure, I'll take that bet." Doric said, before questioning with genuine curiosity, "I mean, how would you..."

Before poor Doric could even finish the thought, she was grabbed, and pulled upwards into Holga's strong arms, who crash their lips together. At least the barbarian had the decency not to shove her tongue into her mouth, at least not at first, and instead gave the tiefling a chance to break the kiss, and protest. Which she probably would've done, if she wasn't so overwhelmed by what was happening.

Also, a little drunk. Which of course, only encouraged Holga, who grinned against Doric's lips, and deepened the kiss. Which reinforced the overwhelmed feeling that the druid was experiencing. So much so, she found herself kissing back. Because surely, there couldn't be another reason for that?

The strong grip on her was then somewhat relaxed, and Doric found herself moved to the point that she was sitting on Holga's lap, which wasn't helping her insecurities about being small. It also wasn't helping that her tail wrapped itself around the larger woman's thigh, holding her in place as she did her best to massage Holga's demanding tongue with her own.

Then a pair of strong hands started to move over her body, reminding Doric that this was a bad idea. Especially given the setting. And if the barbarian wasn't going to put a stop to this, than the tiefling would. And to her credit, the druid was at least able to pull away from those demanding lips, if only for a little while.

"Wait!" Doric protested, "Please, not here?"

"Not here?" Holga mocked, "What happened to, you wanted no part of this?"

"I don't." Doric insisted, although it was hardly very convincing, given her tone and the blush on her face.

"Are you sure about that?" Holga questioned with a raised eyebrow.

"Yes." Doric again insisted, but again she sounded unsure.

"Well, clearly, you lost our little bet..." Holga pointed out, before offering, "So, I think I should give you a chance to redeem yourself, before we stop."

"H, how?" Doric asked nervously, guessing that she wouldn't like the answer.

"I'm gonna stick my hand down your pants, and if you're dry, I'll let you go, and I promise never to make a move on you again." Holga offered, then quickly added with a wicked grin, "Mmmmmmm, but if you're wet? Then that hot little body of yours is all mine. Every part of it. And I mean, every part of it. Ooooooooooh yeahhhhhhhh, I'm gonna fuck you in every hole I can, and I swear, little one, you'll love it.

Cum so hard that you forget your name. Not that you need to remember it. Mmmmmmmm, all you need to know, is that your Holga's bitch. My little cock sleeve, who only exists to get fucked by me. Ohhhhhhhhh yessssssss, that is exactly what you're going to be, Doric."

"No, I... I couldn't. I'm not..." Doric whimpered, before crying out in pleasure, as Holga made good on her threat.

"Ooooooooooh, and what do we have here?" Holga question with a chuckle, even as she continued her work, "Just like I thought. Mmmmmmmm yeahhhhhhhh, a wet little cunt, for me to use. And I'm gonna. Oh yeah, welcome to life as Holga's cock sheath, little girl. Ohhhhhhhhhh, but don't worry. You're gonna love it. See? Oh yessssssssss, mmmmmmmm, you will!"

Holga knew, even in her intoxicated state, that she was being very forceful with the poor little runt of a tiefling. But she'd been in this situation before many, many times, especially with women, who later confessed they would have never gone through with such a thing, if she hadn't been so forceful with them. And that was part of her charm as a barbarian.

Honestly, it was pretty much the only move she had. Because she couldn't just tell Doric she thought she was cute, and if she was ever curious, she would happily fuck her. Oh no, Doric would never go for that. So, if they ever hooked up, it would have to be like this. And it didn't hurt that Holga had some liquid courage, so she couldn't back out of doing this.

Luckily, so far things were going well. Hells, Holga was honestly expecting Doric to make more of a fuss, especially right now, as by accident, the barbarian slipped her hand underneath the tiefling's underwear, as well as simply her pants. Something which Holga had meant to build up to, but what was done was done. And Doric just looked so adorable right now.

She always did, but in that moment her eyelids were drooping, and her mouth was hanging slightly open, as she constantly made sounds of approval from the larger woman not only touching her most intimate area, but gently beginning to rub that wet little pussy of hers. Which of course, just made it even wetter.

Which in turn, made it very tempting for Holga to just tear apart Doric's close, and lift the tiny girl upwards, so that the little tiefling's legs were over her shoulders, and her cunt was directly in her face. Oh yes, Holga wanted to drink from Doric, like she was a mug of ale. One enchanted to be never ending. And maybe she would do just that, later. But for now, she was eager to impale the druid on her barbarian dick.

So instead, she chose to slip a finger inside of the other woman's pussy, and prepare her for the real fucking she was about to be given. Something else which got a very, very positive response out of her companion, namely the tiefling through her head back, and let out a loud cry of pleasure.

She eventually got the same reaction when she began pounding that finger in and out of the redhead's cunt, which in turn, had the brunette grinning wickedly. There was still a chance this would cost her a powerful ally, but the tiefling wasn't transforming into an animal, and attacking her or trying to run away. No, the small but mighty Doric was squirming on Holga's lap, and even thrusting herself back and forth on that finger.

While it was almost certainly done without thinking, it was more encouragement to have the barbarian pushing second finger into the welcoming hole, and then finally, replacing it with the strap-on she had hidden in her pants for this very occasion.

"Normally, I have my girls suck my cock first, so it's nice and ready for them." Holga confessed, before promptly pulling her hand out of Doric's pants, and then reaching into her own, to pull out her man-made meat, "But you're so ready for me, I think this will be good enough. Don't you? That your cunt cream will make it nice and easy for me to give you the fucking you deserve."

"Oh Gods." Doric whimpered softly, her eyes glued to where Holga was rubbing her right hand into her cock.

"Mmmmmmmm, Goddess Holga does have a nice ring to it. You can call me that, if you want." Holga chuckled wickedly, as she practically tore Doric's pants and underwear out of the way, so she could get to her prize, "Just so long as remember that, more importantly, I'm your owner. Oooooooooh yeahhhhhhh, after this, I'm gonna own you, Doric. You, and your sweet little holes. All of them. Ohhhhhhhh yesssssssss, I am."

"Wait, I..." Doric protested when her clothes were ripped, but once again her lack of follow-through, and firm tone, had her soon crying out, "Aaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhh fuckkkkkkkkkk!"

Doric's cry echoed throughout the room, which momentarily had all eyes turning to them. Oh Gods, the entire bar, including their companions, were suddenly very aware that the tiny tiefling had been lifted up, and impaled on the barbarian's fake cock. Not all the way, but enough that it was painful, even after the preparation Holga had given her.

But, in a way, that was worse, given the material that had been ripped away from her, and the positioning, it was very obvious what was happening here. That she, a powerful druid, was being used like a cheap whore by this brute, in public, no less. And of course, while Holga was shameless about it, Doric blushed bright red, and prayed for the sweet release of death.

She was so embarrassed, she forgot the fact that at any moment, she could get herself out of this, with a quick shift. Then again, she knew that before, and it hadn't helped her, as for whatever reason, Doric found herself helpless in Holga's grip. Which was hopefully the result of some kind of magic which she hadn't known her companion possessed, but deep down, Doric knew the horrifying truth.

That her body was betraying her. That, regardless of what Holga was doing to her, she was getting off on it. Something which only added to her humiliation. But, at the same time, somehow that was also adding to her enjoyment, and just how overwhelmed she felt. Oh Goddess, would this nightmare ever end?

One small mercy that she did receive, was Holga pausing the initial penetration, and then slowly pushing Doric the rest of the way down the cock. Another, was the simple fact that the rest of the bar went back to talking and drinking, like this was normal. And it probably was. Barbarians in particular were infamous for being shameless when it came to public acts of debauchery.

Not that it stopped some of her so-called friends from looking their way. Especially Simon. Although even he had the decency to blush, and look away, whenever Doric caught him looking. Which was often, especially when Holga officially started to bounce her up and down, and thus officially start the fucking.

The biggest mercy of all, was that Holga had left the full length of her big dick buried within Doric's cunt for a good long while, before lifting her up, and bringing her back down again. She then of course repeated the process over and over again, and arguably officially starting the show. Something which again, should have been a wake-up call for Doric to put a stop to this.

Ideally by turning into something which could destroy even Holga. But no, she just continued to allow herself to be abused, even whimpering, crying out and moaning with pure pleasure, as she was fucked in the middle of that bar as if she was nothing but a whore, with a thing for barbarian women.

Holga kept expecting Doric to rebel against this, possibly in a very unpleasant way. Something which happened surprisingly infrequently, given her forceful nature. But it happened. And this time would be deeply bad, if it happened. But no, Doric's hot little cunt welcomed every inch of that cock, with the smaller girl making wonderful sounds in the process.

Hell, the redheaded druid might as well have begged the brunette barbarian to fuck her good and hard. Something which Holga definitely intended on doing. But, even if she was dealing with another barbarian, a certain amount of build-up would be required. Besides, it was kind of half the fun of it. Especially, as it meant longer watching her companion squirm on her cock.

So Holga was only too happy to establish a steady rhythm of bouncing Doric on her dick. Hells, she even grabbed her drink, and casually finished it, before going to order another one, all the while fucking this hot little bitch. Something which turned Doric's face the same colour as her hair, but she didn't move to stop it. No, the mighty tiefling continue to allow herself to be used as a cheap fuck hole.

Which begged the question, what else could the barbarian getaway with? Because while she maybe shouldn't push her luck, given how well things were going, Holga just couldn't resist the temptation. Especially when she had promised her little friend that all of her holes would belong to her tonight.

Making good on that promise, Holga finished one more drink, ordered another one, and then began sucking on a couple of fingers. For better or for worse, Doric's eyes were glazed over with pleasure, like she was barely aware of anything going on around her. If she was, she could have probably figured out exactly what Holga was planning.

Certainly, some of the audience did, who cheered as those fingers began to be sucked on. Or maybe they were just impressed that the brunette could continue bouncing the redhead up and down, with just one hand? Perhaps a combination of both? Whatever the case, she grinned at the attention, and made sure to put on even more of a good show.

It was tempting to repeat the other process in shoving something into Doric's vulnerable holes. However, given they were at a delicate stage of this process, Holga figured it would only be fair to give the other woman some warning this time. Well, more than her earlier comments. After all, they were supposed to be friends. And hopefully, they would be even better friends after this.

The type in which one friend owned another. Oh yes, in Holga's experience, that was the best kind of friendship. Hells, she already had that kind of friendship with many people in the many other places she had visited with her old tribe. However, to have the best looking member of their party as her personal fuck toy would be so great, and convenient.

"Hey kid?" Holga questioned, "Remember when I said I was going to make all your holes mine?"

"I'm not a-" Doric began weakly before her eyes went wide, "Oh Gods!"

Doric was then given a few long seconds to stop this latest indignity, but no, once again she stayed silent, and let it happen. Actually let this barbarian thief push her finger through her back door, and into her ass. Which certainly wasn't something she'd ever experienced before, or wanted too. But Gods help her, it felt good. Weird, incredible and gross. But nowhere near as unbearable as it should be.

Especially given that, once again, she was being obscenely violated in public. Something which caused her tormentor to grin wickedly in triumph, and give her some verbal encouragement. Verbal encouragement which thankfully Doric was too distracted to understand.

Although, maybe she should have been paying more attention, because just as she was getting used to the feeling of one finger up her butt, a second one was added. And once again, the mighty tiefling druid cried out in a mixture of pain, humiliation and somehow pleasure, and then just let it happen. Oh Gods, she was allowing herself to be publicly sodomized by the large fingers of a barbarian woman.

Hells, eventually even a third finger worked its way into her bottom. Which in turn, had Holga literally laughing in her face, and all Doric did was blush in response. Well that, and try to ignore what was happening to her. Sadly, she failed, and it wasn't for the first time.

What was even worse, was that Doric then closed her eyes to try and block out exactly what was happening to her, but in a way, that only made it more intense, somehow. Because then, her entire world became the cock in her cunt, and the fingers in her butt. And given this was a so-called good friend, who was betraying her in the process? In public? There should be no hesitation on her part.

Unfortunately, the only hesitation at this point, was desperately trying to stop herself from the humiliation of cumming while probably being double stuffed. But at the same time, not if it meant being denied orgasm. Because she had already suffered so much, she should at least receive some kind of reward for all this? For, for being a good girl? For being Holga's good girl.

To her incredible shame, that last thought, on top of everything else, gave Doric perhaps the most powerful orgasm of her life. Something she would savour for a few wonderful seconds, perhaps even a full minute, before she found herself receiving an equally powerful orgasm. Gods, she had heard barbarians were good at sex, but wow! She really had no idea.

Hells, in that moment, she wondered if Holga really was a Goddess? And whether it would be worth the price of worshiping her? Because sure, she didn't want to be anyone's property. And she certainly didn't want to be fucked in the ass. However, perhaps it was a price worth paying, if this incredible ecstasy was her reward?

Holga loved looking into the eyes of her conquests as they came. It was just so wonderfully empowering, and cute. Especially in the case of Doric. Because again, this tiny tiefling was a lot more powerful than she looked. Also, as cute as a button, especially when she was cumming from the might of her new owner. Oh yes, that's exactly what Holga was.

No other outcome was acceptable, which was why the barbarian kept going. Well yes, she would've done that anyway, especially as she hadn't cum yet herself. It was however, wonderful motivation, which pushed her to do what must be done. Namely, make Doric cum over and over again, until she was nothing but a mindless fuck pet.

MTL17
MTL17
2,014 Followers