Fun Among Thieves

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
MTL17
MTL17
2,011 Followers

Which meant that Holga continued enjoying the expressions on Doric's face. Delicious things like embarrassment, shame, and overwhelming pleasure, which meant that whatever else she felt, she would take it like a good girl. Even though that involved things she insisted that she would never do. After all, it wasn't the first time that Holga had heard that from a woman.

Or a man, for that matter. And just like all the rest, she was well on her way to getting everything she wanted. Because there was no doubt that this was effective, and maybe would even allow her to break Doric without anything else. However, the barbarian wanted something else from the tiefling, and she was determined to get it.

Arguably, she had it already, as she was three fingers deep into Doric's virgin ass. But of course, the barbarian wouldn't be satisfied with just fingers. No, without a shadow of a doubt, she would take the smaller woman's anal cherry. Something which Doric would thank her for, just like all the rest, given what an effect that the butt fingering had on the tiefling's pleasure.

Which had Holga looking forward to when she could give her full attention to this cute little booty. Give it a nice long rim job, to the point that her little anal bitch was literally begging for the privilege of her owner's cock in her shit-pipe. But the time for patients had passed, and it was now time for Holga to take what was rightfully hers.

So she switched holes, albeit not before bending Doric over the bar. She would miss being able to look into the eyes of her new pet, but she just couldn't miss the moment that she took that back door cherry. Gods no, Holga was determined to get the best view possible, which was why, she reluctantly pulled her cock and fingers out of those sweet holes, before effortlessly turning the smaller woman around, and putting her in her favourite position.

The one where she could see that cute little booty in all it's glory. Holga then pressed her shaft in between those cheeks, and slid it up and down. Which further provided a bit more preparation to that forbidden hole, and more importantly, teased her prey physically, while she did the same verbally.

"A deal is a deal, little one." Holga growled lustfully, "Mmmmmmmm yesssssssss, and your pussy was wet, so I get all your holes. Including this one. So get ready, because you'll never be the same after this. Ooooooooooh yeahhhhhhhhh, get ready to never sit right, or shit right. And every time you try, you'll remember that this sweet little hole, and every other part of you, belongs to Holga Kilgore!"

Doric desperately wanted to protest, but at the same time, she knew it was useless. Not because of losing some stupid bet that she didn't agree too, or because Holga was physically stronger than her. No, it was because her body was betraying her. Because for some reason, she allowed herself to be overpowered by the barbarian.

So much so, that she allowed truly unthinkable things to happened. Namely, with those last words, the larger woman pressed her cock against the smaller one's butt hole, and pushed forward with enough force to cause that forbidden hole to stretch open. And she even had the audacity to spread Doric's ass cheeks with her free hand, ensuring that both Holga and those surrounding them would have the perfect view of the anal penetration.

It also spoke to the overwhelming arrogance of the barbarian, who was so very sure that the tiefling would do nothing to stop her at this point. And unfortunately she was right, the mighty druid acting like nothing but a bought and paid for whore, with a ton of experience with anal, as she allowed her most private hole to be publicly violated.

Which was just as unbearable she thought it would be. At least emotionally. Physically, it wasn't worse than somethings she'd been through. Including transforming. But she would never be the same again mentally. Not when she to enjoy the feeling of her ass hole stretching wider and wider, until the head of the cock slid through it and into her forbidden passage. Especially as Holga just had to brag about it.

"Mmmmmmmmm fuckkkkkkkk, nothing better!" Holga moaned the moment Doric's ass hole closed around her cock, then she chuckled wickedly, "Ooooooooh yessssssss, nothing is better than taking the shitter cherry of a tiny little thing like you. Ohhhhhhhhhh yeahhhhhhhhh, you're mine now, bitch. Your ass is mine. And it always will be. Mmmmmmmm, fuck yeah, it will. And I'm just getting started.

When I'm done, your butt hole will be my personal fuck hole. And believe me, I plan to use it on the daily. Maybe even hourly, because fuck, you just look so cute like this. Ooooooooohhhhhhhhh yeeeeeeeeeessssssssss, you were made for this. Made to be fucked in the butt. Ooooooooooohhhhhhhh yeeeeeeeeesssssssss, fucking take it!"

As if those words weren't bad enough, Holga paused for a few long seconds while talking, allowing Doric to wallow in her humiliation. Which continued to be the case, as that cock was then pushed into her rectum as slowly as possible. Somehow even slower than the anal penetration itself. Which on some level, Doric was aware was supposed to be a mercy.

But honestly, the tiefling would prefer if the barbarian had just slammed every single inch of her dick in her ass in one single thrust, or at least just a couple of them, like she had done with her cunt. Because the druid didn't want this to be bearable. No, she wanted this to be excruciating, so that Holga would stop doing it. Or better yet, it would force her to finally react.

Unfortunately, the only reaction from her was enjoyment. Yes, there was incredible discomfort and humiliation, especially given where they were. But some small part of her was getting off on it. Which of course, only enhanced the incredible humiliation that Doric was feeling, and it had her feeling terrified of how this would end.

Because the last thing she wanted to be was the barbarian's sex slave. Hells, most couldn't even survive being such a thing. And just because she could, didn't mean that she wanted too. Even if Holga was proving it could be a pleasurable experience. Of course, the tiefling druid could never allow herself to stoop so low. Not when she finally had the respect she had fought so hard for.

Holga meanwhile was more determined than ever to make Doric her sex slave. Hells, perhaps even her anal sex slave, who only ever got back door attention? Because the barbarian loved getting her cunt munched by a broken bitch, but she could totally be settled for rim jobs, just to keep them on brand.

Because Doric really did have a cute little ass hole, and watching it stretch around that big dick might just be the most beautiful thing that Holga had ever seen. Which was really saying something, given that she had done this to countless ass holes in the past. But in that moment, she was sure that this was the best. And it would be hers. All hers. Along with every other part of this tiny girl.

The simple fact that she got this far was a very positive sign, as again, at any moment the tiefling druid could transform, and run off. Or perhaps even attack her, for the indignity she was forcing upon her. However, instead of that, Doric just lay there, bent across the public bar, as Holga slowly but surely filled her cute little ass with every inch of her dick.

And the moment her thighs came to rest against those little cheeks, announcing that every single inch of her big dick was inside Doric's bowels? Shit, that was like a religious experience for the barbarian. One that she savoured for a few long seconds, before once again bragging about her latest accomplishment.

"Ya know what that is, huh?" Holga asked rhetorically, before quickly answering herself, "Yeahhhhhhhhhh, you do. Mmmmmmm, because you feel it deep in your fucking guts. Every single inch of my dick, deep in your shit-pipe. Ooooooooooh shit, now you really are mine. Ohhhhhhhhh yessssssssss, you are. This ass, all fucking mine! You're nothing but a hot little anal bitch, just begging to be owned by a real woman.

Well don't worry, baby girl, because Mama is here for you. And she is going to give you exactly what you need. Ooooooooohhhhhhhhh yeeeeeeeeeesssssssssss, take the butt fucking a butt slut like you was made for. Oh yeah, welcome to your new purpose in life, kid."

Making good on her promise, Holga began to pump her hips back and forth, and thus cause her cock to start moving through Doric's bowels. More importantly, ever since that man-made meat had been far enough up that forbidden passage, the brunette was able to move both her hands to the redhead's ass cheeks, and spread them wide apart, giving her the perfect view of the other woman's ass hole stretching for her big dick.

Of course, she also made sure to grope those cheeks, and even give it the occasional smack hard enough to make them jiggle. Mostly for fun, but it also reminded Doric who she now belonged too. And who this ass now belonged too. Something that Holga planned to remind her of on the daily.

Because this continued to be incredibly fun for her, and the powerful tiefling druid. Oh yes, she was trying to hide it, but the mighty Doric was moaning in pleasure. Something which became increasingly hard to hide, as inevitably, Holga's skills as a butt buster came into play.

The kind of skills which cause that forbidden passage to relax, and welcome this new purpose in life, to the point that Doric's fate was practically sealed. All Holga needed to do now, was solidify her conquest. Something she took another step towards doing, by reaching into her nearby bag, and pulling out a cute little collar, which had been specifically made to go around this girl's neck.

"Oh yeah, that's it, moan for me. Moan for me, while I fuck you in the ass. Let everybody know the truth. That you belong to me now. That your only purpose in life is pleasing me with your slutty little shit hole!" Holga laughed with delight, just before retrieving that collar, and placing it down directly in front of Doric's pretty little face, "And here is a chance to really prove it.

Ooooooooooh yeahhhhhhhhhh, when you're ready, put that collar on,, and I'll know you're ready to accept your destiny as my personal anal whore. Then, and only then, do you get to cum. Cum like a dirty little butt bitch, with a dick in your ass. Mmmmmmmm fuck yeah, come on, do it, little one. Ohhhhhhhhhhhh yesssssssss, you know you want too."

Doric kept making the mistake of believing she couldn't go any lower, or that there was another possible way that Holga could humiliate her, and she kept being proven wrong. But surely, there was nothing worse than this? There just couldn't be. Unless of course, she actually did it. Put on that collar, and thus, announcing to her friends, and the entire bar, that she belonged to Holga Kilgore.

Hells, they weren't that famous or anything, but the story of a tiefling druid being this submissive would probably become legendary. Oh Gods, people would probably be talking about that long after she had passed, with her only hope that her name would be forgotten in time. Because even if she didn't submit, she was already well on her way to that.

Of course, if she did submit, which she wouldn't, it would be somewhat of a relief. Because surely, it would mean the end of this debauchery? And she might even cum? Which would be unbearable, but like before, at least the orgasms would distract her from what she was allowing to happen to her. Most important of all, despite what Holga had been claiming, it surely wouldn't be a long-term commitment.

Barbarians weren't exactly known for that. And surely, if she insisted, after everything they had been through together, Holga would let her off. Then again, by that logic, it would have never gone this far. So Doric realize she couldn't do it. It just wasn't worth the risk. And yet, ultimately to her shame, she reached for the collar, holding it in her hands for what felt like an eternity, before doing as she was told.

"Yesssssssssss, that's it, mmmmmmmmmm, do it! Ohhhhhhhhhhh fuck yeah, put on that pretty little collar, and become my pretty little pet." Holga gleefully encouraged when she saw Doric reach for that symbol of her true place, and then pushing, "Do it! Put it on, and I promise you, you'll cum like never before. Cum so hard and frequently, you never want to take it off.

Ooooooooooh yeahhhhhhhhhh, you won't. And don't worry, little one, I got it especially for you. Mmmmmmmm fuck yeah, it changes size the same time that you do, so you will never forget who you belong too. That you're mine! ALL MINE! Oooooooooohhhhhhhhhhh yeeeeeeeeeeesssssssssss, that's a good girl. Good little anal loving fuck pet! Oh baby, welcome to your new life. Ha ha ha ha, you're gonna love it soooooooooo much!"

If there had been any doubt that this was premeditated, there was none now. Oh Gods, Holga had planned this. All of it. The entire time they had been allies, the barbarian was planning to enslave her, and then do unspeakable things to her body. Maybe especially her poor little ass hole, which felt like it would never, ever recover from this.

And yet, instead of tearing that collar apart when it was in her hands, or at least when it was around her neck, Doric completely surrendered to her companion. Wrapped that dog collar around her neck, in a silent surrender to the dominant woman who was gleefully wrecking her ass. Who then maybe literally wrecked it, once she surrendered.

Several times tonight, the audience of drunk idiots surrounding her cheered at the debauchery they were witnessing. That was definitely the case when Doric collared herself, and then even more loudly, when Holga increased the pace of the butt pounding, and finally fulfilled her promise to make Doric cum. Perhaps even her promise to make Doric hers?

Because how could Doric be possibly ever anything other than Holga's anal bitch, once she had cum with that big dick in her ass? Hells, in that twisted moment, it didn't seem like such a bad fate. Which for better or for worse, was the last coherent thought the poor little tiefling had for a good long while, as she was bombarded by climax after climax, turning her into a truly mindless fuck toy for the superior woman.

Holga did briefly worry that Doric would transform in the middle of sex. She'd been reassured that was unlikely, especially from someone so skilled at shifting their form. Besides, this was Doric's true form. However, there were moments when she had cum before that she seemed slightly more demonic, and that was even more the case now.

Hells, Holga could have sworn the tiefling's horns and tail became bigger. Of course, rather than being intimidated or disgusted by such a thing, Holga saw this as a challenge to go harder and faster. Also, it provided things for the barbarian to grab onto. Especially the horns. Oh yes, they were wonderful handles, to lift this piece of meat up into the air, and use for its true purpose.

Because if there had been any doubt before, surely it was clear now that this meant this mighty tiefling druid was nothing but a fuck hole for the far more powerful barbarian. That the hole she shit from was now Holga's personal fuck hole, which she could and would use whenever she wanted, wherever she wanted.

Including in the middle of this bar, Holga effortlessly lifting Doric upwards, so she could spray the furniture, and even the audience's boots, with the girl cum which was now constantly squirting out of her. Although admittedly, somewhere along the way, she let go of those horns, in favour of grabbing Doric's waist, so she could pound that cute little booty doggy style.

Or at least, that was the idea. Although at that point, Doric had no energy left to hold out her hands, to keep her upper half in the air. Or maybe she was incapable of thinking of it? Either way, Holga was happy to settle for her new anal bitch being face down, and ass up. Especially as it made it even more clear that in that moment, this mighty tiefling was truly nothing but a hole that she was using for her pleasure.

Which was exactly what Doric would be from now on. Because sure, she was a powerful ally, and even a friend. But it would be incredibly cruel not to sodomize her on a daily basis. Or better yet, an hourly one. Oh yes, clearly this was what this sweet little ass slut was made for, and Holga was only too happy to oblige.

Especially because nothing made her cum like sodomizing another woman. Sure, the combination of the other end of the harness rubbing her clit, and the sheer joy of the moment, had more than enough to make Holga cum when she was pounding Doric's cunt. However, her orgasms were even more satisfying now. Hells, it was hard for Holga to even hold back, and then later push herself through them.

She did, of course, as she had a reputation to uphold. More importantly, she wanted to end this style, and make sure that Doric would truly be nothing but her happy anal slave from now on. Especially given that, sadly, even barbarians had their limits. Although to be fair, the brunette felt proud of her performance, when she finally pulled her cock out of the redhead's butt hole, and allowed the poor girl to collapse to the hard floor in exhaustion.

"I knew it." Holga chuckled in triumph, as she stared deeply into Doric's gaping ass hole, "Mmmmmmm, I knew you would make the perfect cock sheath for my mighty weapon. Ooooooooh yesssssss, mmmmmmm, that pussy and ass are so good! Of course, you have one more hole for me. And I can't think of a better time to use it, then right now.

Yeahhhhhhhhh, come here, you little bitch. Let your new owner use that pretty mouth of yours to clean her cock. Ohhhhhhhhhh fuck yeah, that's it. Did I mention that your horns make the perfect handles? Mmmmmmm, because they really, really do. Mmmmmmmm, fuck yeah, take it, bitch! Take it take it TAKE IT!"

Doric almost transformed out of instinct, as she was so incredibly out of it, she was barely aware of what was happening. And of course, instead of being patient, the barbarian simply grabbed hold of the tiefling's horns, and held her limply so that her lips were pressing against the cock which had just been deep inside of her bowels.

But for better or for worse, Doric once again simply let her so-called friend have her way with her. Which in this case, involved shoving that big dick straight into her mouth, and then even beginning to fuck it. Thankfully nowhere near as hard as she had pounded her other holes. At least not yet. But it was yet another humiliation which someone is powerful as the tiefling shouldn't be allowing.

At least in this case, she had somewhat of an excuse. Although it was pretty flimsy, given what she had just allowed herself to go through. Thankfully, instead of being aware of the shame and humiliation, Doric was mostly focused on tasting a combination of her pussy, cum and ass. Well, mostly her ass, but there had to be somewhat of a mixture, given where that cock had been.

Which was another small comfort that she took, given she found herself enjoying the flavour. So much so, that she did her best to suck the dick. Unfortunately, this in turn encouraged Holga to really start fucking her mouth, with the only saving grace being that she didn't move her hips at all. No, simply shoving Doric's head up and down was bad enough, especially when it entered her throat, making her violently choke.

"You see, this is why we can't start off with a blow job." Holga sighed, reluctantly showing mercy on Doric, by pulling her cock out of her mouth, and giving her a chance to get her breath back, "You little ones are never good at it. Mmmmmmmm, at least, not before I get my hands on you, you're not. But don't worry, mmmmmmm, you'll learn.

Ohhhhhhhhhh yeahhhhhhhh, when I'm done with you, you'll be a happy little whore, with all three of your holes available to me 24/7. For now? Let's get you properly set-up. Then, as you've been so good, you can kiss my feet, and maybe, just maybe I'll fuck you in private next time. But only if you do a really, really good job."

MTL17
MTL17
2,011 Followers