Fun and Games for John Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"And the second?"

"You do something with your pussy muscles. Kind of squeezing and milking my cock. You do it when you are about to cum and it quickly gets me off. It feels so good."

"Yeah, I start doing it when I'm really excited. It just comes naturally. So the other women didn't do it?"

"No, just you."

"Well, that makes me feel special. My friend Joyce and I were comparing notes and I'll have to ask her if she does that. I think girls talk more about their sex lives than guys do. Anyway, she is currently bedding three different guys. Not at the same time, of course, but she likes a variety of cocks."

"And?"

"Well, what would you think if we found another couple to have fun?"

"You mean, sex, swapping, that kind of thing?"

"Yes. Just for fun. I am so proud of your cock and would love to watch you use it on another girl."

"And you would like to sample the guy's cock?"

"Yes. Just sex, just for fun. Remember back on our honeymoon, the guy with the hard cock? I wanted to touch it. And when he left I wanted to rub your cock, make it hard. And I even thought about putting that girl's hand on it while I rubbed her husband's cock. Of course I didn't do anything.

"I feel like I'm missing out. All of my friends fucked around during high school and college. Different guys, different cocks. Yours is the best, I know. But if we hadn't met I likely would have had several boyfriends by now. And you had all that pussy before we started dating. You liked fucking those women, did you?"

"Yeah, I sure did. Do you have someone in mind?"

"Well, my girlfriend is really cute. You would like her. I could tell her we are interested and she could pick the best of her guys to join us. Just sex, John."

"You mean it wouldn't matter which one?"

"No, I'm just interested in the guy's cock. She said they all have nice ones."

Jill seemed really enamored with the idea of swapping. If I were honest with myself, the idea of sticking my cock in a new pussy did sound like fun. And doing this together would not be cheating, I rationalized. The more I thought about it, the better I liked the idea.

****

"Have you guys ever done this before," Jill's friend Joyce asked.

"No, this would be our first. And only my second cock ever."

"Really? I just assumed you were fucking around in high school like the rest of us."

"Nope, I was goody two-shoes until John came along. When is your guy getting here?"

He showed up a few minutes later and introductions were made. I looked at Jill to see if she was satisfied with the guy. She nodded. I was more than pleased with her girlfriend.

"How do we get this started?" Joyce asked.

"Well, I could use a drink," I responded.

Our drinks in hand I sat on the sofa with Joyce. Jill sat on Joe's lap. Pretty soon we were kissing. And a short time later clothes were coming off.

"Come with me, John," Joyce pulled me into the bedroom. I looked back at Jill and she waved me on with a big smile. She was already down to her bra and panties.

"I've wanted to fuck you ever since your wedding. Show me that big cock."

Our clothes quickly were removed. She knelt in front of me and took my cock in her mouth. I like blowjobs but prefer to pussy fuck. So after a few minutes I pulled her up and we moved to the bed.

My plan of attack, so to speak, was simple: eat her pussy, fuck her, eat her creampie, and then fuck her again. I figured that would cement my reputation as a cocksman. Joyce was well satisfied with my endeavors.

An hour later we returned to the living room. My wife was snuggled up against Joe, her hand on his limp cock. Her pussy was engorged and a hint of cum showed between her lips.

"Oh, honey, I hope you had a good time. I sure did. Joe was simply marvelous."

"We certainly enjoyed ourselves, didn't we Joyce?" I replied.

"Jill, your husband really knows how to satisfy a woman. I have never before been fucked so much or so well. You are one lucky girl."

"You ready to go, honey?" I asked.

"Yeah, I think Joe's all worn out."

I couldn't wait to get home and sink my cock into her well-used pussy.

"Did you have a good time?" Jill asked.

"Yes, very good. Your friend is good."

"As good as me?"

"Of course not. You still have the best pussy. How about you? Did you cum?"

"Twice. His cock was almost as big as yours and he used it well. I'm really squishy down there. Put your cock in me. Fuck me like you fucked her."

Her cum-filled pussy was like velvet, creamy cum coating my cock as I thrust in and out. Even though I had come twice earlier, I didn't think I could last too long.

"How you doing, honey?"

"Oh, baby, that feels so good. I wish you could fuck me for hours. Speed up a little and I'll be ready."

I reached under her and massaged her clit as I pounded into her pussy. We climaxed together.

"Now would you kiss my pussy and make it well?"

"I'd rather not eat another guy's cum."

"Oh, come on, John. It surely tastes like yours and you eat my creampie all the time. And now it's partly your cum in there. Please do it."

Jill spread her legs and used her fingers to open her pussy lips. "Please, John. Stick the tip of your tongue in. Make me feel good."

Her pussy was glistening with juices. I guess I just can't resist eating her out. She caressed the hair on my head as I licked and sucked at her pussy.

"So good, John. You are a wonderful lover. God, I love what you do to me."

I felt her body relax as I gently licked. Afterwards we fell asleep in each other's arms.

I was up first and made coffee. Jill joined me in a few minutes. "Well, what do you think?" I asked.

"About last night? I enjoyed myself. I think you did too."

"Yeah, it was fun. Your girlfriend was a tiger in bed, very active. She liked my cock but really liked how I ate her pussy. She said most of her boyfriends don't do it. And no one had ever eaten her creampie."

"You are a master at it. Her boyfriend was more passive than I would have expected. Nice guy, nice cock. He fucked me twice and I came both times, so it was still good. But I like your more active lovemaking. You glad we did it?"

"Yes. It was fun to experience sex with someone new. But if we ever do something again, I want us to be in the same room. That way I feel part of our sharing. And I want to watch a cock go into your pussy. That would be a turn-on."

"I agree. We do it together. How's the coffee?"

Later we talked about future possibilities. "I wouldn't want to approach any other of my friends about swapping. It might hurt our reputation, you soon being a lawyer."

"Yeah, and I sure wouldn't ask any of my buddies. I have no doubt any of them would leap at the chance to fuck you. But I don't think they could keep their mouths shut."

"You know, that brings up a good point. One thing that was missing last night: lack of a feeling of forbiddance. You and I were sharing. Joyce really wasn't. Her guy was just one of several she dates. I know it's silly but if we do it again, let's only do it with married couples."

"Fine by me."

******

"John, I got a notice in the mail of my five-year high school reunion. It's coming up in two months. I'd like to go."

"Sure. Funny, I haven't heard anything about my class having one."

"I'll confirm our attendance. This will be so much fun. I get to show off my handsome husband."

"Yes, I expect there will be lots of one-upmanship on display. Who's got the best job, biggest house, number of kids, even most divorces."

"And something comes to mind: I know which girls were the wild ones. Maybe we could develop some contacts for getting together, you know, swapping. I also expect Joyce will be there."

****

Jill screamed and ran to another old friend, hugging her. "God, Bobby, it's been so long. I was hoping you would come."

"Of course. I wouldn't miss this chance to catch up on all the gossip. You look great."

"So do you. Oh, I'd like you to meet my husband, John."

"Hi, John. You got nicest girl in our class. And no wonder, you are so handsome. Where did you ever find this guy, Jill?"

"He was a friend of my sister and she helped bring us together. We dated all through college and got married just before graduation. How about you?"

"I'm on my second husband, Jim, he went to get us drinks. He's a real gem, unlike the first bum. That lasted less than a year. He was a drinker. Anyway Jim and I have been married almost two years now. He's a terrific guy. Oh, here he comes. Jim, this is Jill, my best friend in high school. And her husband, John."

We wandered around the room, Jill making introductions for me. It seemed about half were married, the others with dates. I concluded that the crowd Jill ran around with was one of the "in groups." The women were good looking. I stood off to the side with some other guys while the girls all made silly. Lots of laughter and giggling. I enjoyed seeing Jill have such a good time. It was obvious she had been very popular even if not wild like her friends.

After drinks and a buffet, we sat at a large table with two other couples. More introductions, more laughter, more drinking.

"Damn, Jill, you were such a prim and proper person in school. How did you ever snag John?" her friend Bobby asked. Without waiting for a response she turned to me: "Some of us spent too much time on our backs. God, we were wild. And the guys, what a bunch of losers! But not you, Jill. You always said you were waiting for the right guy. Did you hold out until you found John?"

"Yep, John took my virginity. We dated all through college."

"And you never wandered?"

"Well, we have a very active sex life. I can't believe we are talking like this. What about you guys?" Jill attempted to steer the conversation away from us.

"Like I said, Jim and I got married about two years ago. I dated around in college. We met at a fraternity party and hooked up." She looked at her husband with a knowing smile.

"That was quite a party. I was third in line. Afterwards I took Bobby to my place."

She giggled. "Not the best way to meet your future bride, was it?"

"It worked out. I had plenty of my own history. And we still have lots of fun."

At this point the other couple at the table joined in the conversation. "Bobby and Jim live in our neighborhood," Mandy explained. "We like to party together. Jeff, my husband, is a good BBQ'er so we do most of the hosting. Maybe you and John would like to join us sometime."

"Possibly so. Where do you guys live?"

"Oh, in Gilroy."

"That about 40 miles south of us," Jill looked at me for confirmation. I nodded.

Time to do more mingling before the crowd disbursed.

"What's 'third in line' mean, John?"

"I think he was the third guy lined up to fuck her. 'Pulling a train', I hear it called."

"Oh. She was a nice girl but very wild. Probably had sex before any of the others and apparently didn't settle down after high school. I can't believe she told us about that fraternity party. Jim didn't seem put out by her candidness.

"What about the other woman, what's her name?"

"Mandy. She was part of our group but more reserved. I think she went through a couple of boyfriends and I'm pretty sure she fucked them. Pretty much what most girls were doing."

"Do you think their 'parties' are more than just neighborhood get-togethers?"

"Hard to say. People change. But that fraternity party couldn't have been all that long ago. Hard to imagine they have since settled down. Well, if they invite us and we go, we need to be prepared. Maybe good BBQ, maybe good sex. Don't you think?"

****

Bobby called a week later with an invitation.

"John, I'm pretty sure they are swapping with that other couple. She emphasized that they are pretty liberal when it comes to certain things. I asked what she meant. She said that they like to include others in their escapades. That's what she called it, 'escapades'.

"I asked if she meant, like sex. Did she and her husband have sex with them?' She said yes and hoped she wasn't shocking me. Then she added that she had a feeling that we might be interested.

"I told her that we enjoyed sex and were not judgmental about others. I figured that was innocuous. Then she backed off and said she really put her foot in her mouth. She asked if we would like to come visit them anyway. I told her we would be pleased to come. Next Saturday.

"Did you like them?"

"You mean, did I like her well enough to fuck her? Yes, definitely. She's a fox. And you?"

"I figure any guy who adds his cum to a well-fucked girl is plenty randy. And he must be good in bed for Bobby to hang onto him. I'm excited at the possibilities."

12