Fun & Games While the Cat's Away

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The lamp left on earlier in her bedroom allowed just enough light to spill out into the hallway so she could make out the dark shape of the bathroom door. Dodging into the bathroom, she tried to slam the door shut but the monster jammed his body inside the doorway.

He pulled her out by the arm, before yanking the bathroom door shut. Pushing her back up against the door, he barked at her, "I don't think so. No locking yourself away in the bathroom, princess."

"OK, OK, you win. I can't escape and I'm tired of your stupid pinches. Just tell me what you want."

"Revenge!!" he grunted in his best beastly voice.

"I'm sure you do," she replied sweetly deciding to turn on the charm. "Where would you like to take this revenge out on the poor princess? In her royal bedchamber maybe. Come, I will led the way."

She boldly grabbed his hand, leading him down the hallway while gyrating her butt back and forth knowing he would be staring at it. He was and it angered him, along with the exciting him, of course. His anger came from the fact she was once again teasing him by the exaggerated way she showing off that cute little butt of hers. She needed to be taught a lesson—of this he was sure.

After entering her room, the monster gave free reign to his anger slamming the door shut with a resounding bang as to make the whole room shake. "W-what are you going to do to me?" Her voice quivered with excitement sensing their innocent little game was about to turn a little naughty.

"Stay here," the monster snapped as he moved past her circling around to the far side of the bed and to the lamp burning brightly on her nightstand. Reaching under the lamp, he pulled the cord casting the bedroom into darkness.

As soon as the room went dark, the princess, with a loud snicker turned and fled out of the room as she hurled an insult at him over her shoulder, "Stupid monster, you let me escape again."

Grunting his disapproval the monster turned and hurried after the princess with a grim determination.

Out in the pitch black hallway, she stumbled against the wall, barely getting five feet out of her room. She heard the monster huffing and puffing as he came storming up behind her. Bouncing off the wall, she tried to propel herself toward the bathroom, but with no light coming from her bedroom anymore to guide her, she was finding it next to impossible to locate the door.

In a panic, she flailed her hands along the wall in a desperate attempt to find the doorknob. Her hand brushed against it finally, but it was too late--the angry monster was on her. Grabbing her around the waist, he picked her up and swung her around, before dropping her on her feet in the middle of the hallway away from the door.

"Go . . ." he shouted angrily. "Back to your bedroom, princess and no more games!"

When she didn't move right away, he gave her a nice little swat on the ass to get her in gear.

With a yelp-- his swat felt serious and strangely good-- she started heading back to her bedroom.

"Faster," he snapped as he reached down and gave her ass a nice little pinch. She let out a yap and hurried as best as she could toward her room.

Once inside, he banged the door shut . . . louder even than last time. In an ominous sign, the sound reverberated throughout the silent house. She slowly backed away wondering just how aggressive and naughty the coming attack would be. She hoped for very on both accounts.

She was not to be disappointed. He let her back away a few steps so she would be closer to the bed and then charged. Tackling her around the waist, he flung her back onto the bed.

Not holding back at all, as he remembered the cold champagne she flung in his face, he assailed her entire body with both of his hands alternating between a wicked series of soft tickles and hard pinches.

She rolled around on her queen sized bed trying, but not very hard, to fend off the monster's attack. On more than one occasion during the melee, very much unintentionally, of course, his hands brushed up against her bra. It was to be expected after all in the complete darkness of the room—such "accidents".

Feeling her small boobies through the soft lace of her pretty bra excited the monster greatly to the point where he started to get hard down there. When the princess nearly escaped by rolling off the bed, the monster flung himself on top of her, pinning her to the bed with his body down pressed tightly down against hers.

Feeling his hardness excited the young virgin princess more than she could have ever imagined, especially since she was quite curious about sex. With his stiff penis throbbing against her backside, she squirmed on the bed while thrusting her buttocks up. The monster, despite his basest desire to rip the princess' panties off and fuck the shit out of her, somehow managed to retain some semblance of control.

Rolling off of her, he rose up to his knees and begin to tickle her tummy once more as she was spread out on the bed face down. Flipping herself over, she knew it was time, once again, to beg for mercy.

Dropping her voice to a desperate whisper she pleaded with him, "Please, no more. I beg of thee. Show the pretty princess mercy kind monster."

Her anguished cry for mercy, so pitiful as to even touch a monster's heart, did the trick. He pulled his hands back while keeping them ready at his side-- just in case, it was another of her tricks.

Trying his best to sound elegant he responded, "And what does the princess offer in exchange for mercy." She was just opening her mouth to respond, planning on once again to offer him kisses, when he added curtly, "If your offer includes kisses, you can forget it. I have been fooled too often by such offers of sweetness."

Lowering her voice, making it drip with sugared sweetness, she told him, "I am truly ashamed of that my lord monster. So I offer something else. The chase has left you . . . ahh tense . . . all over. Let your pretty princess relieve that tension."

"H-how would the princess relieve such tension," he asked in a voice that trembled slightly.

She reached up in the darkness searching for his face. Finding it, she stroked his cheek softly, "Why with a very gentle and tender massage my lord monster." She carefully rose up to her knees preparing to flee once more if he said no.

Feeling the bed shift, the monster readied himself in case she tried to flee once more. He shifted his body into a sitting position as he swung his feet out resting them on the bare wooden floor.

"I am not sure. I mean the offer is tempting . . . but still I doubt your sincerity."

"Then we must light candles and fill my bedchamber with light so you can see just how sincere I am. You have candles with you still? The sole one on my nightstand will not do"

"I do."

He hurriedly pulled the remaining candles out of his pockets. Placing an additional pair of candles on each of the matching nightstands positioned on either side of her bed, he lit them one by one.

After the last of the candles flickered to life he twisted around to glance at her. The monster felt his heart hitch and looked away. Sitting up on her knees, in the soft glow of the candles, the princess looked simply beautiful—too beautiful for words . . . too beautiful to look at even or he would be lost.

Her dark kinky hair, with its blend of light blonde highlights, was disheveled and fell in her face. Somehow, as she casually pushed a few strands of that wild hair away from her face, the sloppiness of her hair only added to her overall beauty.

"Look at me," she commanded with a quiet authority that came with being a royal princess.

He looked, and just as he feared, was lost.

"I promise your massage will be so nice and sweet you will be begging for more." She then smiled, and thrusting her small boobies out at him, took one finger and slowly crossed her heart as she whispered, "Cross my heart and hope to die."

His eyes followed her finger as it leisurely crossed her chest. Her petite boobs looked so inviting—showcased as they were by that innocent white lace bra of hers— it forced the hungry monster to exert every ounce of his willpower not to tear it off her body and attack the juicy desserts underneath.

Positioning herself behind him on the bed, she asked, "Would the monster mind taking off his shirt? It will only be in the way of my massage."

He obeyed, removing his shirt and tossing it onto the floor.

"Better," she whispered as she began to knead his shoulders.

Pushing her body up against his from behind, she made it a point to rub her chest against his bare back. The monster, relaxing as her hands slipped up and down his arms, and then back to his shoulders, let out a small sigh. If he was a cat-- instead of a monster --he would have been purring loudly.

Leaning in, she whispered in his ear as her hands worked their tender magic on his shoulders, "Tell me, do you love the princess?"

"Yes," he whispered back, "with all my monstrous heart I do love thee."

"You speak of love my dearest monster . . . yet you attack . . . with such, tenderness, yet it's tainted with violence. I know not what to think?"

"Please, I beg of you, my beautiful princess, take pity on thy poor monster. It is your beauty that compels me, your grace that blinds me, and most assuredly, the splendor of your magnificent body that overwhelms my senses to the point where I attack . . . only because I am a monster and know no other way to make my presence known to you."

"Hmm, how sweet," she responded with a calculated indifference as if she heard such praise on a daily basis and was so used to it by now that is was nothing to her.

Pulling her hands away she raised her voice. "You know, I have heard that little boys throw rocks at young maidens because they like them and just do not know how to display their tenderness in any other way. Is this such the case with you my dearest monster?"

Moving around, she sat down on the bed next to him. Taking his hands in hers she continued, "Am I that fair maiden, and you that little boy, that knows only of throwing rocks to show his affection?"

"Yes, that is a very apt parallel, my princess. I attack, or throw rocks, if only because I know no other way."

"What if I was to teach you another way to show affection, besides attacking?"

"I would welcome such teachings."

"Then I shall show you. Indeed, I have already started to show you as . . ." She squeezed his hands, still resting in hers, tightly. "Did you not feel the presence of love in my tender massage?"

Bowing his head, he nodded yes.

"Do you not feel the love here . . . when I do this?" She slowly brought his hands to her lips kissing them softly.

Again, he nodded yes with a bowed head before looking up at her. "Please, more kisses for the monster is desperate to feel such love, princess."

"Then you shall, but first you must tell, once again, how you love me above all else, even above the beautiful queen, my mother, who I once heard you had a torrid affair with many long years ago."

"Tis it is true, we were once lovers, but now the queen shuns me and shows me no love . . . ahh but the daughter . . ." He raised his hands stroking the side of her face. "You my princess, have captured my heart like no one ever has. I am so deeply in love with you that mere words will not suffice to show what is in my heart."

"If words will not suffice to show your love, perhaps a kiss will . . ." She pointed to her lips. "Kiss me here and show me your love."

His heart pounding, he leaned in preparing to kiss the fair princess on her lips. He would have never ever dared dream their silly little game could have taken them this far, but yet here they were . . .

But just as their lips were about to touch she pulled back. "Princess, what is wrong? I thought you wanted me to kiss you."

"I do, but . . . alas, I am afraid." She wrung her hands nervously in her lap before speaking again. "Afraid you will attack again. I have trust issues."

"No, I swear on my heart of hearts, I shall not attack."

"Oh my dear monster, if only I could trust your words, but I fear I need more than words to calm my fretful heart."

"Name it! What do you need?"

"Wait here."

She jumped up, and hurrying across her room, she stopped in front of her dresser. Bending over, giving him a perfect view of her delicious behind, she opened the bottom drawer of her dresser.

She seemed to be taking an inordinate amount of time searching for something in her the drawer as he wondered, Is she doing this on purpose . . . bending over and showing her ass off like this?

Finally, she rose up holding a brightly colored scarf and a lighter tan one. As she crossed the room toward him, her high heels clicking seductively on the hardwood floor, his gaze became stuck on her chest as she approached. The sight of the young princess in her sexy white lace bra was such a picture of innocent beauty he simply could not resist gazing helplessly.

Stopping directly in front of him, she slowly fell to her knees triggering a wicked thought in his mind. She paused for a long moment staring, it seemed, directly at his crotch and his growing manhood. Her tongue slipped out, flickering seductively over her lips—before she began to speak softly.

"If you are to gain my trust you must allow me this small measure so that I feel secure . . . that is if you truly desire to have more of the princess' sweet attentions."

"Oh but I do," he told her softly. "Whatever measures you require I will comply with."

"Good, then please put your hands behind your back and then twist around a bit. I am going to secure them so I feel confident."

Against his better judgement, and despite having been tricked too many times already, he complied with her request. He felt he had no choice; things had reached a point in their game where the action was like a good book that one just could not put down so anxious they were to get to what happens next.

He felt one of the scarves being twisted around his wrists just as she began to speak to him. "Oh and Daddy . . ." He turned and looked at her in surprise. Was the game over? He wondered as she had suddenly fallen out of character.

"Promise me you won't quit our game no matter what. It's about to get really interesting and maybe a bit risqué . . . just the way we both want I think. Promise me, please, no quitting."

Her voice had such a pleading quality to it how could he say no? Again, against his better judgement he responded with a simple promise, "No quitting . . . you have my word, sweetie."

"And you have never broken a promise to me so, good, now we can continue." Smiling, she announced, "Game on."

After knotting the scarf around his wrists she whispered, "I must feel safe when I begin to show you more of my tenderness. Only with the monster's hands tightly bound will the princess have the needed assurance the monster won't attack again."

After the scarf was properly secured and knotted, he noted how it was not actually very tight. He wondered if this was by design as she crawled back up on the bed and once again begin kneading his shoulders. The serious teasing of the monster was about to begin.

Leaning forward she slinked her upper body against him like a cat in heat as she whispered in his ear. "I noticed earlier when you were tickling me how your hands kept floating up and touching the princess' royal boobies."

"It was nothing but an accident my princess. I mean the way we were rolling around on the bed. I--"

"Accident," she said interrupting his lame excuse. "So it was an accident that kept happening over and over again . . . and never once was on purpose."

"N-no, I swear my princess. Never on purpose."

Crawling off the bed she moved around so she was standing in front of him. She stared at him for a long moment, her expression grave, before she began to speak. Her voice was harsh and cutting. "You insult me you insolent monster."

"No, no never. The monster would never insult the beautiful princess".

"By your own words you claim to have not once touched my royal boobies purposefully . . ." She dropped her voice into a soft, sexy whisper as she took a step forward so she was mere inches from him. "So you think my tits are not worthy of your filthy touch. Is that what I am to think?"

"I never sa--"

She cut him off with a harsh slap to his face that was more unexpected than painful. "Silence, monster."

"Maybe the princess should just show her boobies to the monster so he can decide on his own if they are really worthy of his touch."

"Maybe she should," the monster answered defiantly. If she thought he would be cowed by her threat to show him her tits, well, she now knew quite different.

"Fine," she answered in a small voice that barely rose to a whisper.

Taking a step back she reached around and begin to undo her bra. After unhooking it, she slowly moved her hands up to the bra's twin straps on her shoulders. Carefully she began to ever so slowly slide the straps across her shoulders and then down her arms.

The monster exhaled sharply after the bra finally slipped off her gorgeous tits. They were small, pert, and oh so perfectly formed. Staring at them, he felt his cock jerk inside his jeans as she took a small step forward-- dropping her bra in his lap.

Taking another delicate step forward so she was now mere inches from him she whispered, "Do you like them? Are they pretty?"

"They are beautiful beyond compare princess."

"Really?" she whispered tilting her head sideways. "That is sweet. Your kind words touch my heart deeply. You know, you are the first to ever lay eyes upon the princess' virgin boobies."

"Really?" he responded wondering if she spoke the truth. Considering what an overprotective hen her mother was with their only child, it was not such a stretch to believe her.

"Tis it is true. The queen allows me never to be alone in the presence of another. She is quite protective of her daughter. Now tell me, answer truthfully are they pretty enough where the monster thinks he would like to play with them? Like this . . ."

Shutting her eyes, the princess let her head fall back as her hands came up and began fondling her boobies tenderly. Flickering her fingers slowly across each nipple they both snapped to attention becoming instantly erect as she let out a soft moan.

The monster let out a loud sigh. His cock was dangerously hard along with his thoughts being dangerously impure. If not for the scarf around his wrists . . .

Opening her eyes, she dropped her hands, staring at him with a pensive look on her face.

"I bet the monster is hungry. Would he like to suck on the young princess' tits? I bet he would." She took a step forward, thrusting her breasts out.

The monster took a deep breath as she reached out and using a single finger on his chin, she tilted his face upwards. Her boobs were right there—in his face—her fully erect nipples mere inches from his desperate, hungry mouth.

"Close your eyes and surrender to your princess . . . please my most faithful monster. But I beg of you . . . do not spoil things by being too aggressive. Instead, let me rub my bare boobies in your face, but you must keep your mouth shut. If you can resist, until I grant you permission, your most basic instincts to devour my boobies . . ." She paused as she traced his lips with one delicate finger. "I will surrender to you and your deepest desires."

In her high heels, and with him sitting on the bed, she was in perfect position to rub her tits in his face. Twisting her fingers in his hair, she held his face captive as she slowly massaged his face with her tits. It was pure hell having to resist those tender young nipples of hers as she deftly pushed them against his lips.

And then, just as he felt he could not take it anymore . . . she suddenly stopped. Looking down, her gaze wandered to the monster's crotch. Inside his jeans the bulge he was sporting was quite evident making it rather apparent her little teasing game had been quite fruitful.