Fun & Games While the Cat's Away

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She took a step back and started to speak. Her voice was deep and throaty with forbidden lust. "My poor monster, I know how badly you must have wanted to devour the princess's small boobies with that hungry mouth of yours. Tell me it's true . . . given half a chance you would ravish my body . . . especially my boobies?"

"Princess I would only do what you desire of me. What you allow of me to do. I--"

"Nonsense! Go on tell me. You would overpower me, ravish my poor virgin body and then . . . fuck the shit out of me . . . if you had your way."

He looked up, shocked at her using the F word and even more so at her rough, yet truthful, assessment of just what he was feeling.

"Tell me. I need to hear the truth . . . Please." She stroked the side of his face with one hand so lovingly, so delicately he said the one word that set everything in motion.

With his eyes glued to those lovely tits of hers, as she stood there, looking so innocent, so sweet and so sexy all at once, he was forced to utter the truth aloud. "Yes," he whispered.

She gave him a knowing look indicating this was both the answer she expected, but what happened next was wholly unexpected.

Quickly, she snatched her bra out of his lap while she nearly shouted, "You filthy monster! You would ravish a virgin just to fulfill your beastly needs and a royal virgin at that!"

She glared at him, her eyes burning, as she hurriedly put her bra back on. "I shall take my leave of you now. I will be hurrying off to the queen's chamber and when she hears of your indecent advances toward her only daughter you shall be hunted down like the dirty monster you are."

"Princess, you mistake my meaning, I thou--"

A stinging slap across his face cut off his words. Picking up the second scarf from the bed, she quickly wrapped it around his head affixing it so it covered his eyes before securing it with a tight knot at the back of his head.

"Don't befoul me with anymore of your filthy lies. I said my piece and there is nothing left to do or say. If I was you, I would say my prayers to whatever pagan god a filthy beast like you worships. When the palace guard comes rushing in to find you blind and helpless, captured by me, the innocent princess, I will probably get a reward and you will get thrown in the castle dungeon . . . or worse."

And with those final parting words she turned and departed, slamming the door behind her. Jumping to his feet, the monster hurried over to the bedroom door. Fortunately, the scarf she wrapped around his head to blind him was the light tan one allowing him to see through it just enough to make out the outline of the bedroom door.

Bending over, he placed his ear close to the door. He heard her high heels clicking down the hallway slowly and then stop. Turning around, he just managed to have enough wiggle room to grab the door knob and twist it. Pulling it open, he paused to listen. He heard the door to the master bedroom open, followed by the sound of her high heels clunking loudly across the bedroom's wooden floor.

Now that he knew where she went, he retreated back into her bedroom considering what to do next. But before he could make a decision, something rather apparent came to his mind. This was all nothing but a game of teasing to her and he-- the innocent dupe.

Well, the game was not over. Twisting his hands about violently, the monster began the process of getting himself free so he could have his revenge on that little teasing bitch of a princess.

Again, and again, he twisted his hands about feeling the scarf loosen with every twist and turn of his wrists. As he worked his way free something else was becoming quite obvious to him-- she wanted to ultimately be caught.

The loose way she bound his wrist together indicated as such. Besides, if she really wanted him to be helpless, she could have blown out the candles in the bedroom, along with using a darker scarf to wrap around his eyes leaving him utterly blind. If she had done both of those things, along with making the knot in the scarf she used to secure his wrists tighter, he would have been truly helpless making any subsequent actions on his part to escape all that much harder.

No, it was quite obvious-- she wanted him to not only escape, but to find her. Evidence of wanting to be found was also right there in that she made no attempt to be sneaky after leaving the bedroom. She must have known the sound of her high heels clunking down the hallway, and then into the master bedroom with its wooden floor, would carry in the silent house.

At any point, she could have easily slipped off her high heeled shoes and stole on down the hallway silently before choosing anywhere in the big house to hide.

Finally, the knot came loose enough for him to slip his hands free. After ripping off the scarf around his head, he hurried over to first one nightstand, and then the other, blowing out all the candles, except one which he picked up.

Tucking both scarfs into his pocket, he slipped out of the bedroom, and made his way silently down the hallway to the master bedroom before pausing just in front of the door. Leaning down, he placed his ear close to the door, listening for any sign of movement inside the bedroom. After forcing himself to wait as he counted slowly to thirty. When still there was no sound he quietly slipped into the bedroom.

The room was bathed in soft candle light. She had obviously found the mother cat's stash of candles as both nightstands on either side of the bed were covered with about a half dozen flickering tea light candles. Turning to the chest of drawers closest to the door, he sat his own candle down on it before he began his search for the wayward princess.

After a quick check inside the master bathroom, and finding it empty, he determined she must be hiding somewhere in the depths of their spacious walk in closet. After first veering over to pick up his candle, he tip toed over to the closet door pushing it open silently.

Holding the candle aloft, the monster squinted in the closet's murky interior for any sign of the princess. Spotting nothing to indicate where she was hiding, he moved deeper into the darkness of the closet.

The closet was divided into two halves—his half and her half. On her half, along the closet rod that ran the entire length of the closet was her dresses, mainly bunched toward the back. Along his side on the opposite closet rod, also running the length of the closet, was his dress shirts and a couple suit jackets.

Having an inkling of just where she might be hiding, the monster moved the candle lower to the floor as his beady eyes scanned the queen's side of the closet.

There! He moved the candle down a bit lower as he just caught sight of the princess' sexy high heeled shoes.

She was crouched near the back of the closet, her body mostly hidden behind her mom's dresses-- all except her shoes. They were sticking out just enough to be spotted.

Raising back up, not yet ready to spring into action, the monster considered just what he should do next. Surmising she wanted to be found, he took this into consideration as he formulated a plan.

It did not take him long to decide just exactly how to proceed. He was on edge, sexually frustrated and burning with an intense desire to teach the insolent little princess it was dangerous to tease big bad monsters.

First though, he would make the necessary preparations to enact his plan. After finding a clear spot on the shelving at the very back of the closet to place the candle, the monster turned to his side of the closet. Pushing aside his dress shirts he unwound the first scarf from his hand. Working quickly, he looped one end around the upper wooden closet rod and knotted it tightly before doing the same with the second scarf a few feet apart from the first.

Knowing it would be to his advantage to have the closet be pitch black, he proceeded to shut the closet door tight, and then, pulling several of his shirts off their hangers, he arranged them on the floor to cover the crack under the closet door.

His preparations were nearly complete except for one final thing. Moving slowly, he advanced toward the flickering candle on the upper shelf and blew it out.

Just as he hoped for the closet was cast into utter blackness. Taking a minute to acclimate himself to the dark interior of the closet, the monster thought he could hear the nervous princess panting as she cowered in what he hoped was abject fear in her corner behind the queen's dresses.

"Oh little princess, I know you are in here. Come to me in the darkness . . . show me how brave you are and take my hand and I might deem to have mercy. Otherwise, you can expect to be assaulted . . . without mercy . . . when I find you."

His offer was met with silence, much as he expected it would be. Moving slowly, silently, he closed to within just a few feet of where she was hiding. Again he sang out, "Give yourself up now, and I promise mercy, otherwise . . ."

He paused, wondering if he should really go ahead and finish what he planned on saying. Oh why not . . . after all it was only a game. Besides, he owed her after those two stinging slaps, combined with the way she had teased him unremorsefully. Yeah, she deserved whatever was coming to her.

"You teasing little bitch, I am going to have my way with you when I find you." He silently dropped to his knees. Slowly, the monster felt along the wooden floor with his powerful right hand, making sure to rap his knuckles loudly on the floor so she knew he was closing in.

In his mind, he could see her, crouched there, holding her knees, her breath coming in short pants, as she waited to be found. She must have surmised, and if she hadn't, she should have, when she was caught, the monster would be in no mood to treat her kindly.

His fingers brushed up against the bare skin of her ankle. He heard her let out a little gasp as she tried to yank her foot back, but it was too late. The monster reached out with both hands, and either by luck or by fate, managed to grab both the princess' ankles at about the same time.

Yanking hard, he roughly pulled her out from behind the dresses. On the wooden polished floor, her butt slid smoothly out from under the dresses. Caught once more in the monster's clutches, the young princess was panting with excitement.

In the pitch black closet, the next few minutes passed in a feverish blur for the poor princess as the monster attacked her without mercy. At first, as soon as he let go of her ankles, she tried scrambling to her feet, but before she could fully regain her balance, the monster reached up and yanked her back down to the floor.

Her butt hit the floor with a small thud as the monster threw his body on top of her. Wasting no time, he assaulted her mid-section with a pair of clawing hands that made any other previous tickling session seem like mere child's play.

She tried to curl up in a small ball, but it was useless. The monster was too strong and too angry to allow her to protect herself in such a manner.

She tried to swat his hands away, but that too was useless as again he was just too strong and too aggressive for her. There was nothing left to do but give in to the monster's intense tickling. Sprawled out on the closet floor, the princess gave in as she giggled uncontrollably.

"You find that funny," he hissed, "well see if you find this funny!" Sliding his hands up slowly, he deliberately began to knead her small boobies through her bra.

Once more, the princess tried to swat his hands away. Again, she had no luck; although, truthfully, she didn't try very hard. She was not exactly surprised at the way he was fondling her breasts considering the way she had teased him back in her bedroom.

The monster, after a few more tender squeezes on her deliciously firm tits let up on his attack curious to see what she would do. Not surprisingly, as soon as he pulled his hands back, she flipped herself over onto her stomach, and then tried to frantically crawl away.

He let out a cackling laugh when the princess, disorientated in the darkness, crawled the wrong way, toward the back of the closet, and banged her head on the back closet wall with a dull thud.

Reaching out her found her ankles. Grabbing them, he yanked her back toward him viciously. Falling on her body, he whispered in her ear, "If you won't give me kisses I will take them. Shall you surrender and give me my due, princess?"

"Never," she cried as she continued to struggle to free herself.

Being true to his word, the monster proceeded to assail her neck and throat with a passionate series of kisses as he used his hands to pin her down on her stomach.

Still struggling mightily to free herself from under the monster, the princess twisted and turned as the monster nibbled on her neck with his hungry mouth, but her frantic struggles only seemed to spur him to new heights of passion.

This soon became quite evident when the monster began humping her lower body as he snaked a hand through her hair and twisted her face around. Their lips found each other's in the darkness as he kissed her with an insane, reckless passion while he continued to grind his hardness against her firm behind, and then on down lower, to the back of her supple thighs.

Before he could lose total control, that is before he had an accident grinding away down there, the monster, using both hands, flipped her around.

"No please, you are hurting me!", she whined.

"Bullshit," he spat back, but still, just in case, he raised up, afraid maybe he really was taking things too far. Hovering over he paused, panting, as he tried to regain some semblance of control. Sensing this was her opportunity to try and talk her way out of things, the princess brought her hand up in the inky blackness searching for his face.

Turning her innate girlish charm on full blast, she stroked his face softly with one tender finger. "Please can you light the candle? The dark frightens me so. Do me that one small favor and I will let you do anything you want to me, and I won't struggle. I promise."

The monster took a brief second to consider her proposal and once again found himself unable to resist the sweet siren of her whispered promises. "I shall grant you this one small favor princess, but if you repay my kindness by trying to escape . . . woe is you."

He stood up, and felt his way toward where he remembered leaving the candle toward the back of the closet on the shelf. Stumbling back away from her, he found the shelf and was tapping his hands all along it searching for the candle as he pulled the small box of matches out of the pocket of his jeans.

The princess, suppressing a smile at how easily her kind words swayed the monster, quietly climbed to her feet while he was distracted at the back of the closet trying to find the candle.

Making her way ever so carefully toward the front of the closet she might have actually escaped if she had not stumbled a bit at the very last moment causing one of her high heeled shoes to scrap against the bare hard wooden floor. In the deathly stillness of the closet, the noise was jarringly loud.

Knowing her cover was blown, she frantically searched for the door knob in the dark, and finding it, she wretched the door open. Freedom beckoned!

The monster turned, and letting out an angry yowl, hurtled his body across the closet guided by the dim candle light flowing in from the bedroom after she cracked the door open.

She was just slipping out of the closet when he reached her. Snatching her trailing wrist with one strong hand, he forcefully yanked it causing her to lose her balance and stumble backwards into him.

Snaking an arm around her waist, he pulled her deeper into the closet as he slammed the door shut with his other hand. The enraged monster twirled the poor princess easily around shoving her roughly up against the closet door. Dropping his mouth to her ear, his body pressed tightly against her, he hissed, "You are never to be trusted . . . that I now plainly see."

The princess, in a panic now, tried to push him away, but only managed to turn herself around so she was facing the closet door. The monster's blood was up and he was not to be denied his prize any longer. Jamming his body against her, he blitzed her neck with dozens of hungry kisses as his hands moved around her back searching for her bra.

Finding it, he clawed at her bra, at first trying to unhook it, before deciding on a much rougher course of action. Using both hands to grip the bra strap on either side of the hooks, he gave it a hard vicious yank.

The hooks gave way as she let out a small yelp. Flinging the torn bra to the floor, he dropped his mouth to her heaving breasts after twisting her around.

"Please, no . . ." she begged as he ravenously devoured her small tits with his greedy mouth and tongue. Even as she fought against what he was doing, squirming and struggling as he pinned her wrists against the door with his hands, she found herself unwillingly thrusting her chest outwards offering her boobies up like a pair of sacrificial lambs.

He took full advantage sucking on each of them greedily in turn before, finally, his lust for the princess' boobies temporarily sated, he moved his mouth up to hers. He tried to kiss her, but she whipped her head away denying him. Again, he lowered his mouth to hers, but as soon as their lips touched she whispered, "No . . . never."

Denied a chance to kiss her tender lips, the monster slipped his mouth down. Showering her throat with a series of affectionate kisses, he slowly moved his lips in a circle searching for her weak spot. The princess, feeling her resolve to resist weakening, made one last desperate attempt to fend off the monster when he let go off her hands, in order to slip them around to her backside.

As the monster started to massage the princess' firm little ass, she raised her hands up and tried to push him away. Pulling his hands reluctantly off of her ass, he easily grabbed her hands, pinning them against the door once more.

His passionate kisses floated all over the side of her neck and throat still searching. Finally, he found it when she let out a gentle sigh when his kisses slipped up the side of her neck and just under her hairline. Flicking his tongue out, he nibbled a bit below her ear as he felt her go limp against the door.

If he needed any further evidence of striking pay dirt, the audible moan she let out, combined with the way she began to shiver while ceasing to struggle was a dead giveaway the monster had found her weak spot.

He beset upon her weakness with a plethora of inflamed kisses igniting a passionate storm of forbidden ecstasy deep inside of her. He released her hands, knowing she would be helpless as long as he continued his relentless attack. His hands, once again free to roam, slipped around to her backside.

Kneading her ass vigorously, he sensed the time for her total surrender was near. Even nearer then he surmised as the princess snaked her hands around the back of his head. Applying just enough gentle force, she pushed his mouth down into the soft valley of her tits.

"Suck on them again, please but nicely this time." Her voice was rough with passion as he opened his mouth ready once more to feast on those delicious twin mounds. Flicking his tongue out, the monster whipped it around her erect nipples, moving from one delicious breast to the other, as she squirmed against the door.

Unable to control himself, the started to hump his lower body against hers while he suckled noisily on the princess' tits.

"Oh my God, what are you doing to me?" she murmured as his incredible hardness pushed against her now wet pussy. Arching her back, she tried to get more of her small tits deeper in his ravenous mouth.