Fun at college Pt. 02

Story Info
Dave fucks everyone.
4.8k words
4.73
10.2k
3
0

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/12/2023
Created 01/22/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

A few weeks later, the president of the college heard about a student who was fucking all the girls. She decided that she needed to interview this boy. Sex on campus is ok; she did it frequently, rarely with students, usually with the instructors. But she needed to be sure no girls were being forced to have sex with him. She told her executive assistant to get him to her office at noon that day.

The executive assistant, a pretty young woman named Lisa, had also heard about him and wanted to find out what was so great about this guy.

Dave arrived promptly at noon, scared of what might happen. He assumed he was in trouble for all the fucking. Lisa looked him over and decided that the stories must be false. She told him to sit while she contacted the president. He sat down, nervous, trying not to stare at Lisa. "She is so pretty!" he thought.

He was summoned into the president's office. He had to catch his breath. She was about 50 years old, had a fantastic figure, and was exceptionally beautiful. She was used to his reaction. Eighteen-year old boys were so predictable. She stared him in the eye.

"He's not much to look at," she thought. "I'm sure he's forcing himself on these girls. He needs to be put in his place."

"Sit!" she commanded.

He sat, terrified.

"I understand that you have been fucking most of the girls in the college. Is this true," she demanded to know.

"Well, I, uh..." he stammered.

"I want to know. RIGHT NOW!" she demanded.

"It wasn't my fault! They forced me to have sex with them!"

She didn't believe him.

"Why would these girls force you? You're not the best looking guy in the school."

"I, well, you see..." he trailed off.

"No. I do not see," she replied sternly.

He decided he'd better tell her everything.

"I have an extremely large dick and the girls won't leave me alone!" He was almost crying.

"Every night, 2 or 3 of them come into my room. I can't get any sleep. All night long these girls keep fucking me. I can't get away from them!" he was crying by this time.

"Stop crying," she said. "I need to check into this."

He calmed down a little since he knew he was going to get help.

She said, "I need to see your dick."

He looked at her, terrified.

"No. No. No!" he said. "I just want to be left alone."

"Now. I need to see your dick. How else can I be sure you're not lying to me," she responded.

Reluctantly he stood up and opened his belt.

"Everything. Take it all off," she said.

Inside she was drooling, hoping he was telling the truth even though she was sure he was lying.

He slowly took off his shirt, ashamed. He didn't make eye contact. He was scared of what was going to happen.

He took off everything but his shorts. She could see there was something worthwhile in there.

"All of it. NOW!" she commanded.

He dropped his drawers and she saw the biggest dick she had ever seen. He wasn't even erect.

"I'm not impressed," she said. She was very impressed.

"Let's see it fully erect."

He looked at her, terrified.

"I... I couldn't. I... can't," he could barely speak.

"Then I'll do it," she said as she stepped forward.

She put her hand around his dick and it started to grow.

And grow.

And grow.

She was trying to control herself as she rubbed his dick, amazed at how big it was, amazed at how warm it felt.

He closed his eyes and leaned his head back as she stroked him. It had been a long time since he had a hand job. Most of the girls climbed on top, rubbed until they came, then left. He was very unsatisfied with all the fucking he was getting.

She felt his dick getting stiffer and his body tensing as he got closer to cumming. She increased the speed a little and he moaned loudly. Cum shot out of his dick so hard she could feel it at it hit her blouse.

It wasn't long before her clothes were covered in cum. She was amazed at how much had come out of him.

As his dick lost it's erection she held on tight. She now understood why the girls were lining up to fuck him. She would have to try him also.

Eventually he recovered from his orgasm. He opened his eyes and saw her studying his face. He was embarrased and when he saw the mess he had made on her clothes he became ashamed.

"I'm sorry. I'm sorry!" was all he could say.

She told him to sit.

She took off her blouse, revealing the most beautiful breasts he had ever seen.

"What... what... what are you doing?" he wanted to know.

"You can't expect me to wear this after you came all over me, do you?" she smiled as she removed all her clothes.

By this time he was fully erect again watching this beautiful woman disrobe for him.

"Let's go into my other office," she told him. "College is a place for learning, and I have much to teach you."

She held his dick as they walked into the back office. There was a couch which opened into a bed.

She laid down and spread her legs. It was the first time he had seen a hairy bush; the girls shaved everything.

"Come here," she said gently.

He came to her and she held his dick. She guided him into her. She had never felt anything so... she wasn't sure how to describe it. She shuddered as she felt her orgasm beginning. She had been hoping to last longer before cumming, but as it washed over her she no longer cared.

He was excited beyond anything he had felt before. This beautiful woman wanted him to fuck her. She didn't make him stop after she came. He was going to keep fucking until she made him stop or until he came.

Moments later, she cried, "I'm cumming! I'm cumming!"

She was shocked. She had never cum so much before. She wrapped her arms and legs around him, not wanting him to get away.

After about 20 minutes of fucking her he was finally ready to cum. He warned her and she held him closer. She wanted to feel this huge dick cum inside of her.

She screamed as he came. Then she passed out.

When he recovered and she came too, she told him she wants him to return every Tuesday and Thursday, precisely at 4 pm every week from now on.

He gladly said yes.

Lisa, the executive assistant, had been watching everything. Long ago she suspected things were happening in the office that she should know about. She set up surveillance cameras all over the offices and could see and hear everything that went on. She was most impressed with this young man and his dick. She tried to figure out how to get some of that without the president finding out.

The president told Lisa she wanted to see the R.A.

Lisa went to the building, hoping to get some idea of what was happening. She saw a group of girls in the lounge, all smiling and laughing. Donna was in her room and Lisa barged in without knocking. Donna quickly put away her vibrator. All the R.A. could do was play with her vibrator waiting for her turn to get fucked again.

Lisa walked right up to her, hands on her hips, legs spread slightly apart.

"You are wanted by the president. Right now!" Lisa told her. Lisa smiled at her and took the vibrator from her.

"But first, I need you to show me how this works," she lied.

Donna smiled, placed it against Lisa pussy and turned it on. Lisa closed her eyes as she felt the vibrations. She spread her legs some more. Donna pulled Lisa panties down and inserted the vibrator. She helped Lisa onto her bed, locked the door, and removed her clothes. Then she removed Lisa's clothes and started licking her everywhere.

It wasn't long before the vibrations and licking pushed her over the edge. She held Donna's head to her boobs as she came.

When she had recovered, she reminded Donna that the president wanted to see her. She was going to tell Donna why but thought better of it.

As Donna left, Lisa took the vibrator, turned it on, and laid back on Donna's bed. She closed her eyes and imagined Dave's dick inside her. She came several times before leaving.

Donna went into the president's office, slightly scared.

The president greeted her, noticing her terror.

"Good," she thought, "she'll be willing to give up getting fucked."

"Tell me about Dave," she commanded.

"Dave? Well, he's a student in my dorm," Donna replied.

"There's more. Tell me everything," said the president.

"That's everything," Donna lied.

"I know about his dick."

Donna put her face in her hands.

"Please don't take him away from us," she cried. "I've never had such great sex. No one fights anymore. The dorm is a wonderful place now that he's fucking all of us."

The president thought about this. She is supposed to be sure the students are happy, but Dave isn't happy.

"You need to limit him to one girl a night. He's not enjoying the fucking and he needs to be happy. He said he never gets to cum. You need him to be happy. I need him to be happy. I want him to be very happy." The president stared into Donna's eyes. "Do you understand what I'm saying?"

Donna looked up at the president, no longer frightened. She stood up, looked the president straight in the eye, leaned forward and gave her a passionate kiss.

"You know how good he is a fucking," she said to the president. It wasn't a question.

Donna put her hands on the president's breasts and massaged them. The president closed her eyes and moaned. Her legs parted slightly. Donna put one hand between the president's legs and rubbed her clit. It took about 2 minutes until the president came.

She grabbed Donna's hand, brought her into the back office and pushed her down on the couch.

It wasn't long before Donna was moaning from the president's tongue licking her clit.

Donna looked at the president and said, "Yes, I understand what you're saying. You're saying you want me to come here every week so we can do this again."

The president grabbed her and kissed her passionately.

"Maybe more than once a week," she responded.

"How often did you tell Dave to come here?" Donna asked.

"Twice a week. He's a really great fucker," the president responded.

Donna smiled, "Yes he is."

Dave finally got some rest. One girl a night and he even got to cum every night. Some girls were willing to let him cum inside of them but most preferred to finish him off with their hands or boobs. Dave was now having a great time at college.

The president had to go to a conference for a week. She instructed Lisa to tell Dave not to come for his twice-weekly conference. Lisa had a better idea.

When Dave arrived Lisa told him the president would be late and handed him a note, supposedly from the president.

Lisa said, "She said you should wait in her back office and read the note. She shouldn't be more than ten or fifteen minutes."

The note told Dave that they would try something new -- Dave would have a mask on and be tied to the bed.

He did as instructed. He took off his clothes, put on the mask, secured his ankles and laid back, dick sticking straight up.

Lisa came in quietly, secured his wrists and started licking his dick. She was amazed at the size. She used both her hands to jerk him off. He was moaning and tensing up so she put her mouth on his dickhead and flicked her tongue. Huge amounts of cum shot into her mouth. She didn't want to leave a mess so she swallowed all of it.

His erection didn't go down. She was amazed.

She climbed on and slowly slid down his dick. It was the most full she had ever felt. Her clit started to tingle as she reached the bottom and she started to moan as she went up and down.

Dave could tell something was different. Her moans sounded different, her hands felt different, her pussy was much tighter.

But what told him who this really was was her perfume. This was Lisa, the president's executive assistant. He felt he should give her a great time and decided to cum inside her. He knew many girls came just from feeling that.

He didn't let her know that he was getting ready to cum. He just let loose. She screamed as she felt him cum inside of her. Her whole body trembled and writhed as she came on his dick. She collapsed on him, exhausted, unable to stop the sensations going through her body. He kept thrusting up and down and she kept cumming as he did. She couldn't control herself any longer. Even tied to the bed Dave was forcing this on her.

After several minutes of this she started crying, enjoying the feelings. Dave's dick started to give out from cumming twice in such a short time. His erection started to go down and her orgasms started to fade.

She untied his wrists and quickly left the room. She put her clothes on and ran back to her desk, hoping to recover before he came out.

He just laid there, stroking himself. He had one more cum in him but no one to share it with. He decided to do it himself.

When he finally finished he came out and said, "Please tell the president that I think today's counseling session was the best I've ever had. I'm hoping she is still available Thursday."

Lisa looked deep into his eyes to see if he knew it was her.

She looked at the president's calendar and said, "Perhaps you can come even earlier? There is free time two hours earlier than usual so you can have an extra-long counseling session. Four hours instead of the usual two. I'm sure she will be able to counsel you for that long."

Dave smiled, touched her gently on the shoulder and said, "Thanks. I can't wait to come back on Thursday. Please be sure to tell the president I am really looking forward to coming."

As he walked away Lisa put her hand on her pussy, wondering if she could take 4 hours.

Thursday came and Dave was ready. Lisa gave him the note which said they would do the same as on Tuesday. He should strip, mask, and secure himself.

He did strip but he did not mask or secure himself.

He hid behind the door waiting for Lisa.

She came in and he put the mask over her head, threw her on the bed and tied her down, legs apart. She was fully exposed and he was ready to get to work.

She yelled, she fought, she tried to get loose but could not.

He put his tongue on her clit and tickled it a little. This calmed her down.

Then he started. Lick up, lick down, insert tongue into her perfect pussy. Then he licked each nipple, a little suck, then sucked each earlobe. He went back to her pussy and started again.

Lisa's breathing got shallow. Her body tensed every time his tongue touched anywhere. Her nipples got hard. Her pussy lips puffed out. She was sweating.

After about 10 minutes Dave decided it was time for her first orgasm and concentrated on her clit. Lick, suck, suck, lick. It didn't take long before she was moaning, throwing her head back and forth. He kept that up for several minutes amd she came the whole time. His dick was throbbing, precum dripping out of it.

As her orgasm subsided, he placed his dickhead at the entrance to her pussy. He didn't enter her, just rubbed. This started her next orgasm. As she came he slowly entered. He went in an inch and then out. He went in some more, out again. She was moaning and crying as he pulled orgasm after orgasm out of her.

He thrust his dick in and out of her with no plans on cumming. He wanted to fuck her for hours.

When he thought he was going to cum he pulled out and put his mouth on her clit. He licked her very slowly, up and down, non-stop. She couldn't take it. Her whole body tensed up and she screamed. He continued his assault on her. She passed out. He still didn't stop and her body kept responding.

He decided to give her some time to recover. He looked over this gorgeous woman who gave him so much pleasure and whom he gave so much pleasure to. He felt the next thing to do was to cum. Repeatedly. In her and on her.

He took off her mask, released her ankles and hands and placed one of her hands on his dick. He rubbed his dick with her hand as she slowly regained consciousness. She realized what she was doing and enthusiastically joined in. She stroked as hard as she could. She knew what was going to happen soon and she wanted to see it happen. Watching this dick shoot cum on her was going to be exciting!

He moaned, "I'm cumming!" She stroked faster and harder and opened her mouth to catch anything she could. He hit her in the chest with the first shot and she moved to catch the rest of the shots. He growled as she stroked him. She put her mouth on his dickhead and started sucking the cum out of him.

As his dick went down she stroked and sucked harder. It wasn't long before he was fully erect again.

He slid down her body and entered her.

She pulled him close and licked his ear. Her pussy was tight around his dick and she made it even tighter. She started to cum and he came as he felt her pussy clench around him.

She didn't let him go even after his dick lost its erection. She held him inside of her, enjoying the sensations.

He rolled over on his back with his dick still inside of her.

She started riding him, up and down. He put his hands on her hips, helping her. She held her breath as she felt him. It wasn't long before he was fully erect again.

She didn't count how many orgasms she had, but she did know this went on for over four hours. She was amazed at how long he was erect.

He did count how many orgasms he had. It was a record for him, six in the almost five hours they were together.

When they both finally ran out of energy, they met for dinner.

He knew everything about the inside of her, now he wanted to know everything about the rest of her.

She was intelligent and beautiful. He was charming. He was the man for her. She was the woman for him. They didn't want to leave each others sides. Ever.

But, he told her, "If the president finds out that I love you, she will fire you and expel me."

"Then don't tell her," was the response.

"But if I don't keep showing for my twice-a-week fucking, she will know something is wrong."

"So keep fucking her. I'll be jealous but it's better than us getting kicked out of school," she replied.

She continued, "Perhaps I can find more conferences for her to attend. She'll be gone more. I can even 'accidently' book her hotel room with one of the male professors so she'll have someone else to fuck."

The president returned from her conference. She could immediately tell something was wrong in her office. Things were moved slightly. Not much, but enough that she noticed.

She assumed Lisa fucked someone in her office, and she assumed it was Dave. She was going to make that little bitch confess. She prepared her back office to be a little "torture chamber."

"Lisa, please come here," she called on the phone.

Lisa came in, unsure of why she was asked in.

No sooner had she walked in but the president commanded her to sit. Lisa sat. While standing behind her talking, the president leaned over to speak directly into Lisa's ear.

"How were things while I was gone, dear?" she asked.

"Uh, fine," Lisa responded. By the time she realized the president had put restraints on her wrists it was too late. She was trapped.

The president dragged her out of the chair as she struggled. She dragged Lisa into the back room, threw her on the bed and started ripping her clothes off. Lisa struggled but the president was too big and strong for her. She secured Lisa's ankles to the bed just as Lisa had done to Dave. She released then tied Lisa's arms to the bed.

Lisa was now naked and tied to the bed, just like the last time she was in this room.

"I WANT TO KNOW WHAT YOU DID IN HERE WHILE I WAS AWAY!" yelled the president.

"I didn't, I didn't do anything!" Lisa yelled back.

The president came near her but Lisa couldn't see what she was holding.

She got right in Lisa's face and said, "I know you're lying. You fucked someone and I want to know who!"

Lisa didn't answer. The president put a blindfold on Lisa and put a vibrator against Lisa's pussy. Lisa struggled.

She pushed it in roughly and asked again, "Who did you fuck while I was gone?"

12