Fun at college Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Still no answer.

She turned the vibrator on, very low. "Let's see how long you can take this." The president sat down to watch.

After several minutes Lisa started to respond to the vibrator. The president shut it off.

A couple of minutes later she turned in on again, and again shut it off when Lisa responded.

She repeated this for close to an hour.

Each time she would ask Lisa who she fucked.

Each time Lisa wouldn't answer.

Each time it took less time for Lisa to respond to the vibrator.

Finally, the president said, "It's time to get an answer out of you, my dear. If you don't tell me, I'm going to make this worse."

Lisa didn't think it was so bad but she would have like to have cum once or twice. Still she was silent.

The president walked over the vibrator, adjusted the controls and turned it on. It was set on high. Lisa came almost immediately.

The president sat down again, watching the show. Lisa came again and again unable to stop cumming. Dave had made her so sensitive to her clit being touched that she couldn't control herself. She was cumming for close to an hour. She was exhausted. The president watched, rubbing herself and occasionally cumming while watching the show.

The president texted Dave, telling him she missed him and he should come over right now. She needed a good fucking. He hurried over and noticed Lisa wasn't at her desk. This was odd.

He went into her office and was immediately grabbed with restraints. He fought but couldn't get free.

The president ripped off his clothes, dragging him into her back office.

There he saw Lisa, tied to the bed, vibrator stuck in her pussy, moaning as she came. His dick sprung to life immediately.

"Oh, I see you've met," the president said as she grabbed his dick. She pulled him over to Lisa and started stroking him as hard as she could.

"Let's see if I can get you to cum as many times as she's cum."

With that, she put tied vibrator to Dave's dick, turned it on, and waited. It took about a minute before Dave started cumming. He came all over Lisa. This only increased Lisa's orgasm.

She turned the vibrator on higher and waitied. About 2 minutes and Dave came again. Lisa joined him in cumming.

The president then got 2 more vibrators and put one in Lisa's ass on high. Lisa screamed as she came.

Dave's dick was getting soft as she put the next vibrator in Dave's ass and found his prostate. She put it on low and Dave's dick got hard.

She put it on medium and cum started to drip from him.

She put it on high and cum started to shoot out of him all over Lisa.

Lisa looked like someone had emptied a gallon of paint on her.

Dave couldn't stop shooting cum while the vibrator was stuck up his ass. He was getting weak but his dick wasn't.

After about 5 minutes of this torture he passed out. Lisa was almost delirious from cumming so much.

The president turned everything off, pulled everything out, and pushed Dave on top of Lisa. She stuck Dave's dick inside of Lisa and left.

The president returned the next morning to find them gone.

She called Lisa, "Come in to work. I am going to pretend you didn't fuck him while I was gone. I want him back."

Lisa weakly responded, "I will, but I need a day to recover. I'd like the day off." The president agreed.

Then she called Dave. "I will expect you here to Tuesday, just like always."

Dave said that he's not sure.

"Please don't make me come after you. It won't end well for anyone," was her reply.

Two days later Lisa came into the office, said good morning, and got back to work.

Tuesday, Dave came for his appointment, kissed Lisa, and went inside.

The president fucked him fiercely for the first hour. She came repeatedly as she fucked him, making sure he came as many times as he wanted. The second hour she laid him on the bed and jerked him off the entire time. She wanted to be sure he was going to enjoy being with her. She reminded him to return on Thursday.

After Dave left she called Lisa into her office. Lisa came in, standing by the doorway, just in case. The president was behind her desk so Lisa knew she was safe.

"Please sit, my dear."

"We both know that Dave is someone special. We also both know that I can do things to your body that others cannot. I see no reason why we can't, uh, enjoy each other while we both enjoy Dave."

Lisa was a little surprised at this. She thought that was a good idea and said so.

"Fine, dear. Come around here." The president was sitting with her legs spread, no clothes below her blouse.

"Please, show me what you can do for me before I do the same for you."

Lisa immediately put her lips on her clit and started licking. The president held her head and closed her eyes. Lisa could tell when she was doing something right and it wasn't long before she felt the president's legs tighten around her head and the pussy tighten around her tongue. Lisa felt it would be best to get rougher and she pushed a finger into her pussy. Then 2 fingers, then 3. Each time she added a finger she could feel the pussy tighten and the president moan. When she added a fourth finger the president yelled, "I'm cumming. You are so great at this!"

Lisa still didn't let up. She started licking her clit and sucking her pussy. It was moments later that she came again.

The president pushed Lisa's head away. Breathlessly she said, "Now, please let me pleasure you the same way."

Lisa went into the next room and laid on the bed, anticipating a series of wonderful orgasms. The president did not disappoint.

Dave had tried calling Lisa but there was no answer. He felt he should go to her office. Lisa wasn't there but he could hear sounds from inside. He went in and saw the president with her head between Lisa's legs. His dick immediately got hard. He stripped down and walked in quietly.

He was right behind the president, positioned himself carefully, and thrust his dick into her pussy. More shocked than anything else, she screamed. When she realized Dave was fucking her, she gave into the sensations and moaned directly into Lisa's pussy. Lisa opened her eyes, saw Dave and came once more.

The three of them stayed together for the rest of the year.

12