Fun at the Trap Meet

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"You like that?" He went on. "You like sucking cock while being fucked? You think Dave or John would like to feel your hot mouth around their cocks as you got fucked?"

"God yes," I said as I started to cum.

He stopped fucking me. "God yes?" He said in a questioning tone.

I thrust my hips towards him. "Yes, fuck, I want to suck a cock while you fuck me," I almost yelled.

He started fucking me again bringing me to the brink, then he stopped again.

"While I fuck you?" He teased.

At this point I was going crazy

"I don't care," I hissed. "Just fuck me."

He started fucking me again, slowly bringing me to the brink again.

"You don't care who fucks you?" He teased.

"Fuck me," I replied.

"Do you care who fucks you," he repeated.

I had a vision of being fucked by Dave while sucking John's cock. My orgasm started to hit me.

"Fuck no, I don't care. fuck me, god yes, oh fuck," I hissed as I came

"Are you my little slut?" he asked as my orgasm subsided.

"Oh fuck," I breathed. "You asshole, yes, I'm your fucking slut. Is that what you wanted to hear."

"Yes," he said. "That's what I wanted to hear."

He pulled out of me. I moaned as he did. He pulled off his clothes and lay down next to me. I reached down and started stroking his still hard cock.

"Would you really like being fucked while sucking a cock?" He asked.

"I don't think I could really do it, but the idea is hot," I answered truthfully.

He kissed me. "I think it's hot too," he said.

"Why? Would you want me to do that?" I asked.

"I think' you'd look hot," he said as he kissed me again.

As I kissed him my mind was racing. On one hand I knew I could never do it, on the other hand the idea was still turning me on.

"Are we going to talk all night or are you going to fuck me with this thing?" I asked while squeezing his still hard cock.

He rolled on top of me and with one stroke entered me again. It felt good.

We must have slowly fucked for a while. All the while my mind raced. Would he really want to watch me? Could I do it? Why did the idea turn me on so much?

I felt my orgasm building again. I moaned.

"I'm going to cum," I moaned.

"Mmmmm, I love it when you cum," he replied.

My body shuddered as my orgasm washed over me. As I came I felt his body tense up. I could feel the hot jets of his cum fill me up.

"Mmmmm," I sighed. "Give it to me."

We lay there for a while as his cock went soft and fell out of me. I moved down on the bed and started sucking his cock clean.

He propped up on one elbow and watched me.

"You really do look good with a cock in your mouth," he said.

"Ya think?" I replied.

"Definitely," he said.

"Well I'm glad you think so," I replied.

I curled up in his arms and we fell asleep.

The next day was the meet. It was going to be hot out so I pulled on some shorts and a t shirt and we headed to the range.

When we got there John and Dave came up to us. We greeted each other.

"You look great," said Dave.

"Ya think?" I teased. "These grubby clothes?"

"You'd look great in anything," he replied.

"She looks great in nothing too," Tom chimed in.

I gave him a look.

"Well that I'd like to see," said Dave.

I punched him playfully in the arm. "You wish," I said.

"I do," he replied.

We all laughed.

I don't know why but I felt a little, Umm, guilty maybe? I know they had no idea we were talking about them, but I couldn't separate them from the sex the night before. I felt a warm flush between my legs and in my cheeks.

We all went to look at the day's schedule. Men and women were shooting on different parts of the range so we separated and agreed to meet for lunch.

I shot a few rounds of competition and then headed for lunch. I was glad for the break. The foot forward stance made the guns heavy and my shoulders hurt. The day was hot and my t shirt was sticking to me,

When we got to lunch I noticed the guys checking me out.

"What?" I asked.

Dave and John looked down, Tom laughed.

"That's a pretty light colored t shirt," he said.

I looked down. My shirt was damp and you could clearly make out the pink flowers and lace on my bra. My cheeks flushed, but again I felt the warmth in my pussy.

"Well, not much I can do about it now," I laughed. "So you might as well enjoy the view."

We ate lunch. All through lunch I felt the guys looking at me. I have to admit. I liked it.

I had three more rounds after lunch. I was already starting to hurt and not super looking forward to standing in the hot sun while my shoulders and back hurt.

I made it through the three rounds and looked for my husband. I'd done OK but nothing stellar. I found him with John and Dave.

"How'd ya do," he asked.

"Well I'm not going to win any prizes, but I had fun," I replied. "How about you guys."

Tom and Dave had shot pretty well but John was really at the top of his game.

"What do you want to do now?" Tom asked me.

"Truthfully, my shoulders and back are killing me. Can we hit the hot tub at the hotel before dinner?" I asked.

"You bet," he answered. Then he turned to Dave and Tom. "Meet us at the hot tub?" They agreed. We all headed back to the hotel.

As we headed back I asked, "why'd you invite them?"

"To show you off in a bathing suit," he replied.

We got to our room and changed into our bathing suits. Mine was a white bikini with ruffled edges. It wasn't a big bikini and it barely covered my ass, but, I'm 25 and it was perfectly appropriate.

I pulled on one of Tom's shirts over the suit and we headed to the hot tub. Dave and Tom were already there as well as two older men I didn't know. I stood at the edge of the hot tub. I noticed all eyes on me. I realized they were all waiting to see me in my bikini. The idea kind of turned me on. As we stood there greeting everyone, and being introduced to the two men I didn't know, I slowly undid the buttons on my shirt. I was aware of the men watching me as I undid each one.

I finally unbuttoned it completely and slid it off. Having all eyes on me I felt a little naughty. I turned with my back towards the hot tub and with my legs straight bent over a bit to fold my shirt and put it on a pool chair. I knew most of my ass was exposed

As I turned around they were all staring at me. They all quickly looked away embarrassed. I sat down on the edge of the hot tub and soaked my feet.

"Mmmm, that feels good," I said as the water swirled around them.

Tom climbed in the hot tub and started rubbing one of my feet.

"Oh yeah," I sighed. "Just what I needed. Do the other one."

I was talking to Tom, but Dave took my foot in his hands and started massaging it. After my initial shock I just relaxed and enjoyed it.

After a few minutes I sighed and said, "ok enough, my shoulders hurt and I have to get in." I slid into the hot tub. The hot water felt good,

"Ooooo," I moaned. "I really needed this. Those guns get heavy."

I reached up to rub my shoulder.

"I can do that," offered John. I was surprised he was so forward.

"Please," I responded. I turned my back to him and let him rub my shoulders. It felt so good.

As he rubbed my shoulders I repositioned myself in front of him. He had his legs spread and I sat between them on the bench. I pushed back so as not to fall off the bench. As I did I realized that his cock was hard and pressing against me.

The feeling of his hard cock against me was kind of exciting. I liked the fact that I was turning him on. I wiggled my ass a little as if adjusting myself but I knew I was rubbing his cock. I leaned back into him.

"Mmmmm., just what I needed. That feels so good," I sighed.

As I leaned against him I noticed the two men looking at me, well rather looking at my tits. I realized my tits, although I was wearing a top, were kinda floating on the water. I also realized my nipples were hard and poking through the thin material of my top.

Feeling naughty I closed my eyes and stretched giving them a great view of my body. Being naughty was making me horny. My mind wandered. I wondered what it would be like to fuck Tom in the hot tub in front of all these men.

I let out a moan. Luckily the guys thought it was for the back rub, but I knew it sounded sensual enough that all the guys were looking at me. I wondered if any of them were hard.

Tom was sitting next to me. The hot tub was bubbling. I reached over with my hand and placed it on his cock. It wasn't hard, but that just encouraged me, I started stroking it through his suit. He glanced at me and smiled.

Emboldened by his smile, I reached into his bathing suit and started stroking it. It got hard in my hands. I was enjoying the feeling of John's cock against my ass, him rubbing my shoulders, the guys staring at my tits, and stroking Tom's cock. It was making me feel very horny. I closed my eyes and just enjoyed it.

Then something changed. At first I didn't realize what it was. When I realized it I saw all eyes were on Tom. The bubbles had stopped and everyone was looking at me stroking Tom's cock. My cheeks flushed, but for some reason I didn't move my hand right away. I sat there holding Tom's cock and blinking.

Finally the scene clicked in my mind.

"Oh my god," I exclaimed as I let go of his cock and sprang to my feet.

"I,I, I, I'm so sorry," I stuttered.

It was one of the men who spoke.

"Don't mind us," he laughed. "Tom's a lucky man."

I looked at Tom, he was arranging his cock and his suit.

"Don't look at me babe," he laughed. "I was enjoying it."

I was not sure what to say. I just stood there. What I did realize was my nipples were hard, my heart was beating, and my whole body felt electric. I was totally turned on.

The other man chimed in, "should I start the bubbles again?"

I looked at Tom. "We better go," I said.

I got out of the hot tub. My suit was practically up my ass. I did nothing to adjust it. I bent down to get a towel and with my ass towards the hot tub started to dry myself. I could feel all eyes on me as I bent over straight legged to get my legs. Then just to be a tease, with my back to the hot tub, I undid my top and took it off. I finished drying and pulled my shirt on.

The shirt kind of stuck to my damp skin. My nipples were clearly on display. I pretended I didn't notice.

Tom got out with me.

"See you guys later," he said.

Oh my god, I thought. I forgot we were going to the dinner reception that night. I'd have to see these guys again.

Tom and I headed to our room.

As I was walking to our room Tom was right behind me. I was feeling extremely horny and playful. My shirt just about covered my pussy and ass. I reached under it, pulled off my bottoms and let them fall to the ground. I turned around and flashed Tom a smile as he bent to pick them up.

As we approached our door, I looked at Tom. I didn't have a key. As we stood there in the hall I took the shirt off. Tom laughed.

"Open the door, " I said.

"Hmmm, I don't know," he replied and pretended to search for the key.

I rubbed my tits and pulled at my nipples.

"Oh well," I pouted. "I guess I better get dressed."

Tom found the key and opened the door. As soon as we were in the room I turned and kissed him.

"Fuck me," I breathed.

"Oh? Someone horny?" he laughed.

"Fuck yes," I replied as I reached down to rub his cock.

"You liked all that attention, didn't you," he teased.

"Shut up," I replied.

"Nope not till you admit it," he went on.

I was too horny to deny it. "Yes," I admitted. "I liked it.

"They must have thought you were pretty slutty rubbing my cock like that," he stated.

"Did you think I was slutty," I purred.

"Yes," he answered. "But, I like you slutty."

"Oh, you like knowing your wife can be a little slut?" I teased

"Yes," he replied. He reached to kiss me.

I pulled away.

"And what are you going to do with your little slut," I went on as I got on the bed on my hands and knees. I wiggled my ass at him.

He took off his suit and got on the bed behind me. "Fuck her like the slut she is," he said.

"Mmmmm, sounds good," I purred.

With one hand on my ass he lined his cock up with my pussy. I felt the tip against my pussy lips and then he thrust into me. I was so wet that he slipped right in. He started pounding me. I grunted a little with each thrust.

"Is this how you want to be fucked?" he practically growled.

"Fuck yes," I breathed. "Fuck my pussy."

"You liked being caught jerking me off today. Didn't you?" he stated.

"Shut up," I responded.

"Didn't you?" He repeated as he thrust deep inside me.

"Yes," I hissed. "I liked it."

"I saw you wiggling your ass against John. Did you like teasing him?"

Uh ohh. I didn't know he saw that. "I wasn't," I started to say.

"Don't deny it," he said thrusting into me again. "I saw you. Did you like it?"

"Yes, yes," I liked it, I moaned.

"And those guys were looking at your tits, how did that make you feel?" he continued.

"I liked it too," I admitted.

"What kind of girl tries to Jack off her husband in a hot tub full of people?," he pushed.

"I don't know," I whimpered as he continued to pound my pussy.

"What kind?" he insisted.

"A slut," I hissed. "A fucking slut."

"That's right," he agreed. "You're a slut"

"Do you like me slutty?" I asked.

"Yes," he said. "I love my little slut, I love her slut ass, her slut tits, her slut mouth, and her slutty cunt."

Cunt? That was the first time he used that word. I was surprised, I liked it.

"Yes, fuck, fuck my slutty cunt," I grunted.

"Give it to me," he continued to fuck me from behind. I kept thrusting back onto his cock.

He reached forward and grabbed a handful of my hair. I loved having my hair pulled. He pulled my head back as he fucked me.

"Fuck yes," I responded.

I felt my orgasm start to rise.

"Fuck," I grunted. "I'm going to cum."

"That's it baby. Cum for me. Cum all over my cock, give me that cunt,"

That was it, my orgasm hit me. "Oh my god, oh fuck,fuck," I moaned.

I felt his cock stiffen inside me. I felt it jerk as he started to cum. He pulled his cock out of me still cumming. He came all over my ass.

"Mmmmmm," I moaned with content. He'd cum on me before. I liked it. "I like your cum on me."

"What kind of girl likes to be covered with cum?" He asked quietly as he plopped down beside me.

"A slut? I replied. "Would you really like having a slut for a wife?" I asked.

"Yes," he said. "A lot. Do You like acting like one?"

I hesitated, I wondered what it would mean. "Yes," I answered.

I looked at the clock.

"I guess it's time to get ready," I told him.

That night they had a more formal dinner. It was held at the hotel. They usually had music. Lots of the husbands brought their wives. You didn't see them at the meet, but they came for the dinner and dancing. There were still more men than women, but it wasn't as bad as at the range.

It wasn't a dress up affair. I pulled on a pink thong and bra, a denim miniskirt, a pink tank top, and strappy heels. Perfect for the evening.

We headed to the hall where dinner was. They had a DJ playing music. I heard it was one of the attendee's kid. He was pretty good. A lot of older rock, but the crowd was mostly an older crowd.

As we entered the hall Dave and John greeted us. We said our hellos. I felt a flush of embarrassment over the hot tub earlier, but also that familiar warmth in my pussy that meant I was turned on.

We made small talk and got dinner from the buffet. As we sat down to eat the two guys from the hot tub came over and asked if they could join us. We welcomed them and we all chatted. The two guys were Jim and Steve. They lived about two hours away. They were both single and in their early 40s, well one was going through a divorce.

We finished dinner and were listening to the music. I started swaying in my seat.

Jim saw me and asked, "would you like to dance?"

I looked at Tom. He just shrugged his shoulders, so I said, "sure."

Jim and I got out on the dance floor. He wasn't bad, I mean he wasn't a dancer but he made no embarrassing moves. I, on the other hand, loved to dance and could shake it with the best of them.

We danced two songs. When we went to sit down Steve asked me to dance. I again looked at Tom to check. He just smiled and gave me a small nod. I headed out to dance with Steve.

John and Dave asked me to dance and between the four of them they kept me on the dance floor. I'm not sure if it was the music, a few beers,or the fact that I had four men paying attention to me, but I was having fun. I would give the guys my come hither dance face then spin away. I would turn my back to them and shake it. Not grinding against them but leaning against them a bit. As I danced I could see Tom and the other guys talking at the table. I wondered what they were saying.

There were a few slow dances. The guys took a few liberties with my ass but I didn't care, give them a cheap thrill I thought.

The music ended and the crowd started to drift away, John and Dave were standing with us.

"I got some beers up in the room," Tom offered. "You guys wanna grab some?l"

I don't think he realized Steve and Jim were still there, I thought he was speaking to John and Dave. However Jim spoke up, "we'd love too."

Tom didn't seem surprised and said, "let's go." We all headed up to our room. As we walked up the guys all flirted with me.

"You're a great dancer."

"You looked great on the dance floor."

You were the prettiest girl there."

Dave even threw in, "sexiest woman there."

"Oh yeah?" I teased.

"Definitely," he replied.

I looked at Tom. "What were you guys talking about while I was dancing?" I asked.

"Oh mostly how you were the hottest woman there," he replied. "Your sexy ass may have come up once or twice." He laughed.

"Do you think I was the hottest woman there?" I teased.

"Fuck yes," he replied. "I've had sex with you and I'm sure you are the best there."

"Oh?" I flirted. "The best what?"

"He looked at me, slapped my ass, and said, "The best fuck."

I was a little taken aback by his directness in front of people but also liked it.

"Well, I should hope so," I replied.

We got to the room and Tom opened the door. The room had a king size bed, a desk chair and two other chairs. Tom sat down on one of the chairs. John sat at the desk chair and Steve on the other chair. That left the bed. I sat down on the edge and Jim and Dave sat on either side of me.

Tom got up and opened a cooler. "Who wants a beer?" He asked.

We all took one. Then he fiddled with his iPad a little and put on some music. I recognized the playlist immediately. It was one he called 'Candy sexy'. It was music I liked to fuck to. Slow sexy music. It always made me want to dance or fuck.

He then turned the lights down a bit, I gave him a look. What was he thinking? He just smiled at me. He got up and put his arms around me and started to dance with me, just swaying back and forth. I swayed with him as he moved.

He kissed me deeply on the lips and then a song he knew I loved came on. He let me go and sat back down.

"I love this song," I said and just stood there swaying with the music. I realized all the guys were looking at me. That didn't stop me. I just put my hips into it and danced slowly to the music.

Steve was the one who spoke up.

"Your wife is a great dancer," he said to Tom. Not to me, to Tom. That kind of made my heart flutter.

"Yeah," said Tom. "I love the way she moves. I think she's sexy as hell."

"Definitely sexy," said Jim. "I love watching her dance."

I realized Jim and Steve were not that shy around me, but then they didn't know Tom and I. They only knew what they'd seen since the hot tub, and that was me being sexy and teasing. They were also older.