Fun at the Trap Meet

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Me too," Tom said as I put my arms over my head and dipped my hips.

I put a little more sex into it as they talked about me. I liked that they were talking about me.

I danced up to Dave.

"And what do you think," I asked him.

I'm not sure he knew what to say. He looked at Tom, then at me. I turned my back to him and waved my ass in his face. I looked over my shoulder.

"Well?" I teased.

"You're sexy as hell," he responded.

"Thank you," I said and danced away.

I think Jim decided to push it. "Looks like she has a great ass," he said.

"Looks like?" I asked with a pout.

"She has a great ass," said Tom.

"Well, we can't really see it," said Steve.

All eyes went to Tom to see how he'd react. He just laughed.

"Babe, show them that sexy ass," he said.

I stopped dancing and looked at him. He just smiled at me.

Ok, I'll play, I thought. I started dancing again. As I swayed I reached down to the hem of my skirt. I continued to sway my hips. My mind was racing. Could I do this? Could I just show off my ass? Well. They'd seen most of it at the hot tub I reasoned. What's the big deal?

As I danced I slowly pulled my skirt up. I could feel the cold air on my ass cheeks as I knew they came into view. I turned to look at Tom. He blew me a kiss.

What the hell, I thought. I continued to dance as I slowly pulled my skirt up over my ass. The song ended just as I lifted the skirt completely over my ass.

"Now what do you think?" asked Tom, of no one in particular.

"Fucking hot," said Jim.

This stranger was telling my husband my ass was hot. My mind was reeling but I also realized it was making me horny as hell.

Another song came on. Tom got up to dance with me. He put his arms around me and swayed with me. I put my arms around his neck. He leaned his forehead against mine as we danced. I could feel everyone watching us. My skirt was still up over my ass.

Then, his hands went to the front of my skirt. He unsnapped it. I pulled back and looked at him. He kissed me as his hands went to the zipper. I felt him pull it down. I know I should have stopped him, but my pussy was burning and the thought of doing this with an audience was really turning me on. I let him unzip it.

He put his hands in the waistband of my skirt and started pushing it down over my hips. I moved my hips back and forth and helped him as I shimmied out of the skirt. It dropped to the ground. I looked at it. I stepped out of it and kicked it aside.

Tom grabbed my ass and pulled me close. He kissed me. Then he whispered in my ear, "slut."

My pussy was soaked. I whispered back, "your slut."

Obviously feeling bold Steve said, "Ok, that's a great ass."

I turned and looked at him over my shoulder. "You think?" I asked.

"I definitely think," he responded.

All this time I think John and Dave were speechless.

"What do you think?" I asked looking at John.

"You, you, you're, beautiful," he stammered.

"I'm glad you think so," I said.

Jim was obviously feeling bold. "Is the rest of it as hot as the ass?"

Tom looked at me. "is it?" he teased.

"You tell me," I teased back.

I felt his hands go to the hem of my shirt. I knew what he was thinking. I wondered how far he'd go. I wondered if I'd stop him. My face was flushed. I could feel myself soaking my panties. I decided to go for it.

"You enjoying showing off your slutty little wife?" I asked.

"Yes," he replied.

I continued to sway as I raised my arms up over my head, making it easy for him to remove my top. "Ok," I responded.

His hands pulled the hem of my shirt up over my head and off my arms. He tossed it on the floor. I wrapped my arms around his neck again.

"Happy?" I teased.

"Uh huh," he smiled back.

I looked around the room. "You guys enjoying the view?" I asked.

"Fuck yeah," said Steve.

"I am," said Jim.

I looked at John and Dave.. "and you guys?"

I think John almost choked out an, "uh huh." Dave was more forward.

"You're as hot as I always thought," he responded.

"Well thank you," I replied.

I wanna see those tits," said Jim. Wow he was being forward, but so far as he knew I was a slut. So why not. So far it seemed like I was.

Tom looked at me. A small smile came to his lips. I was still facing him. My arms around his neck. He reached behind me and fumbled a little with my bra clasp. He undid it. I dropped my arms and let it slide off my shoulders. It fell to the ground. I pressed my body against Tom hiding my tits from view.

I looked at his face for encouragement. He kissed me lightly and said, "I love you." Then he whispered, "you slut."

His hands went to my hips and he spun me around. There I was, facing these four men,, two of them virtual strangers, in just my thong and heels. My nipples were hard. I wondered if they could tell how soaked my panties were.

I pushed my ass against Tom and raised my arms and put them around his neck.

"There," I said to Jim. "Is that better?"

"Much," he said

As he said it he stood up and stepped towards me. He reached out with one hand and caressed one of my tits. Oh my god, I thought. He's touching me. Tom's letting him touch me. I realized it turned me on. I moaned. This obviously encouraged him. He pulled on my nipple and lowered his lips to my other tit. I gave a sharp intake of air.

"Mmmmmm,". I purred as I closed my eyes and let myself go to the feeling.

Then I felt his hand pull away and another set of lips wrap around my other tit. I opened my eyes. It was Dave sucking on my other tit.

"Oh my god,". I said, mostly to Tom. ""They're sucking my tits. We just met this guy and he's sucking my tits."

"Do you like it babe?" He asked.

"Yes," I moaned.

"Let's see the rest," coaxed Steve.

Dave and Jim stopped sucking my tits and looked at me expectantly.

"Should I babe? Do you think I'm that much of a slut that I would get naked in front of four men. Two we just met? What do you think will happen if I take my panties off? When I took my bra off they sucked on my tits. What will they do if I show them my pussy?"

"Up to you babe," said Tom.

I knew what I wanted. I wanted to be naked, but some small sense of decency was still tugging at my brain.

I took a deep breath. I placed my thumbs in the band of my panties and slowly wiggled them over my hips until they dropped to the floor. I was now naked except for my heels. I just waited for what would happen next.

I didn't have to wait long. Jim started sucking on my tit again. This time his hand went right to my pussy. He was rough but I didn't care. I was soaking wet and his fingers slipped easily inside of me. I parted my legs so he could get better access. I moaned.

"She's fucking wet," said Jim.

"Bring her over here," said Steve.

I looked over at Steve, he had his cock out and was stroking it. It wasn't anything special, but it was a stranger's cock, and something about that turned me on.

Jim took my hand and guided me to Steve. Steve took my hand and pulled me to my knees.

"Oh my god babe. We just met this guy and he wants me to suck his cock. Do you want to watch your slutty little wife suck this stranger's cock?" I asked. I didn't expect an answer. I knew I was going to do it. I just wanted him to think about what I was doing.

I knelt over and took his cock in my mouth. My brain was racing. I was sucking a strangers cock in front of four men. What else were they going to do? Was I going to suck them all? Fuck them all? Was I that much of a slut?

I kind of got my answer as I was sucking Steve. I felt someone's fingers start playing with my pussy. I didn't even turn and look. I moaned around Steve's cock.

"Mmmmmm, oh fuck," I said as I pushed back on the fingers.

The fingers in my pussy felt amazing. I resisted looking back. I was just enjoying the idea of having my clit played with as I sucked cock. I moaned again around the cock in my mouth.

The fingers pulled away from me. I made a mewing noise in protest as my pussy felt empty. I turned to look. Jim was on his knees behind me pulling out his cock.

"Oh my god Tom, this guy is going to fuck me," I gasped. "Some stranger is going to stick his cock in your wife's cunt."

Jim looked at Tom to make sure it was ok, Tom nodded his head. I felt Jim's cock at the opening of my pussy. I raised my ass a bit to make it easier for him. He plunged his cock into me. I was so wet he went right to the hilt. I grunted as he thrust into me.

"Oh fuck," I moaned. He started pumping me with his cock. I continued to suck Steve's cock.

Steve grabbed my hair. He was more delicate than Tom but I still liked it. He pulled my face onto his cock.

"That's it slut. Suck that cock," he said.

Slut? I thought. Can he call me a slut? Well In reality he's only known me acting like one, he heard Tom call me one, and last but not least, I liked that he knew I could be a slut.

I concentrated on these two cocks inside of me. It's not as easy sucking cock while you're being fucked but I got a rhythm. My pussy was on fire. I could feel my juices running down my thigh as Jim's cock pistoned in and out of me.

"Flip her over," said Jim.

Steve pulled out of my mouth as Jim helped me turn over on the floor. Jim climbed on top of me and shoved his cock back into me.

Steve got down on his knees beside me and stuck his cock in my face. I grabbed it and guided it to my mouth. As I sucked it I jacked it off with my hand.

I looked at John and Dave. John had his mouth open. Dave was rearranging his pants. I caught Dave's eye and I let Steve's cock slide out of my mouth.

"Like what you see?" I asked Dave.

"Fuck yes," he responded.

He got up and came towards me. As he did he pulled his cock out and knelt by my head. I took his cock in my other hand. I started switching off sucking cocks between Steve and Dave. It's not an easy task while being fucked.

Dave looked at Jim. "I want to fuck that pussy next," he said.

For some reason I thought that was the hottest thing I ever heard. I could feel my orgasm rising inside me. I let both cocks slip out of my mouth but still held onto them. I concentrated on the cock in my pussy.

"Fuck," I moaned. "Oh fuck, that feels so good, fuck me, don't stop, oh fuck."

My orgasm washed over me. "Ughh, unhhh.... oh my god," I gasped.

As my orgasm hit me I guess Steve couldn't contain himself. I felt his cock spasm in my hand and a jet of hot cum hit me in the face. I turned my face towards him and opened my mouth. I caught some on my tongue and the rest landed on my face.

"Oh fuck," a second orgasm washed over me. "That's it, paint my face," I cried.

Next was Jim. "I'm going to cum," he warned me.

"Cum in my cunt" I gasped. "Fill me up, give it all to me."

With that he thrust one more time. I could feel the hot jets of cum against the walls of my pussy. I came again.

"Oh fuck, he's cumming in me," I almost shouted as I came. "Fuck, I don't even know him, fuck, yes, yes. I think that was mostly for Tom's sake.

As his cock slipped out of me I gave Dave a cum covered smile. "Your turn," I said.

Dave lay down on his back next to me. His hard cock sticking straight up in the air. I rolled over and threw my leg over him. I lined up his cock with my pussy and slowly lowered myself on him. I could feel the cum in me being forced out as this new cock entered me. I could feel it running down my thighs.

Jim was watching his now soft cock just hanging there.

"Come here," I coaxed him.

He came over and stood by my head. I took his cum covered cock and rubbed it on my face. Then I wrapped my lips around it and proceeded to suck him clean. His cock started to respond, but, he was 40 something and he'd just cum, so not all the way.

Meanwhile I continued to fuck Dave.

"You like that?" I teased. "How long have you wanted to fuck me?"

"Fuck you feel good," he responded.

"You don't mind fucking my slutty cum filled cunt?" I went on.

"Fuck no," he moaned. "I love it."

He reached up and started playing with my tits. He pulled on my nipples and I moaned. Then I noticed John still sitting there, fully dressed. He had a big lump in his pants.

"Come here," I said, crooking my finger at him.

He got up and walked over to me. When he was close enough I reached over and undid his belt buckle. I reached into his boxers and went to pull his cock out. As I wrapped my hand around his cock I noticed how thick it was. I have tiny hands but they barely fit around it. I pulled it out and smiled at him. I licked my cum covered lips and then wrapped them around his cock. He moaned.

In this position it was much easier to give a blow job while I was being fucked.

John barely moved. I think he was afraid he'd break the spell if he moved at all.

"Like that John?" I asked.

"Uh huh," he responded.

"Where do you want to cum?" I asked. He didn't answer.

"Want to cum in my mouth, on my face, on my tits? What do you want?"

He didn't have time to answer. I guess the question was too much for him. He started to cum. The first jet caught me by surprise and hit me in the face. I clamped my mouth around his cock and started swallowing the rest. He must have cum a gallon because I couldn't catch it all and some dribbled out of my lips and down my chin.

As he pulled out of my mouth I turned to Tom. I gave him a cum covered smile. Then I opened my mouth to show him my mouth full of cum. I closed my mouth and swallowed it.

"Is this what you wanted baby? A cum covered cum filled slut wife?" I purred.

"You look amazing," he answered me.

Now I concentrated on fucking Dave.

"Come on," I coaxed. "Fuck my cunt. Fill me up. You always wanted to. Fuck me."

What I didn't notice was Steve jacking off to the side of me. As I spoke he stood in front of me. I wasn't sure what he was going to do. Next thing I know a hot jet of cum hits me in the tits. He came on me, some on my face, some on my tits, some on my neck.

As the cum hit me it set off another orgasm. "Fuck yes," I cried. I could feel my pussy gushing all over Dave's cock.

I scooped some of the cum off my tits, brought my fingers to my mouth, and licked them clean. "Look at me babe, I'm such a slut. I'm covered with cum." I said to Tom.

As I fucked Dave I looked around. Jim's cock was hard again. I started to reach for it. He pulled away.

"Wait," he said.

I wasn't sure what he wanted.

"Pull out of her," he said to Dave.

Dave pulled out. My pussy juices and cum dripped out of my pussy. Jim reached between my legs. He got my juices on his fingers and smeared them all over my ass. Then he did it again but rubbed them on the top of his cock.

Dave's cock reentered me.

"Bend forward," Jim commanded.

As I did he slid a finger up my ass.

I'd never been one for anal sex so I was apprehensive, but I did as I was told.

Then he slid two fingers in my ass stretching it out.

"Don't move," he said to Dave.

He removed his fingers and placed his cock against my ass. I tried to relax. I realized that I'd never let Tom fuck my ass and now this total stranger was about to DP me.

He went slowly, every time it started to hurt I'd say, "stop." He'd stop and wait for me to nod, then push again. After about five times he was buried in my ass.

"Fuck Tom, he's fucking my ass. No one's ever fucked my ass. This stranger is fucking my ass" I cried.

"How do you feel babe?" Tom asked.

I had a cock in my pussy and one in my ass. "Full," I replied.

Slowly Dave and Jim got a rhythm together. I almost blacked out from the intensity of it all.

"Oh fuck, babe, your wife is a two holed slut," I moaned.

Steve walked over. He wasn't hard but he stuck his cock in my mouth.

"Three holed slut," he said.

"Mmmmmm," I moaned around his cock.

Dave was the first to go. "Fuck, I'm cumming," he groaned.

I could feel his cock spasm inside me, but my pussy was so sloppy I couldn't feel the cum. I did feel it forcing more juices out of my pussy and dripping onto his crotch.

That started my orgasm. "Oh god, yes," I moaned.

My body shuddered. That was obviously enough for Jim. I could feel him shudder as cum filled my ass. I realized I loved that feeling and my ass was free game after that.

Jim pulled out of my ass. I rolled off Dave onto the floor. When I looked, John was hard again.

I spread my legs. "Fuck me," I practically commanded.

John knelt down between my legs and pushed his dick into me. He was bigger than the other guys so, even though my cunt was sloppy with cum and juices, I felt it as it entered me.

"Mmmmmm," I moaned as he fucked me.

Steve stuck his now hard cock back in front of my face. I grabbed it and started to suck it again. I realized he was the only one who hadn't fucked me. I also realized for a 40 year old guy, three hard ons in about two hours was pretty amazing.

John continued to fuck me.

I looked at Tom. "Is this what you wanted?" I asked.

"Is it what you wanted?" He responded.

I thought. I had a cock in me and one I was sucking in my hand. I had cum all over my face and tits. I had cum dripping down my thighs. I'd had three guys fuck my cunt, two cum in my mouth, and got my ass fucked.

"Yes," I said meekly.

"What?" he asked again.

"Yes, fuck," I answered more loudly. "I love being a slut."

I thrust my hips at John. "Come on baby, fill me up. Cum in my cunt. It's all yours. Cum for me.

I could see he was close. "Yes, that's it baby, fuck me, fuck my slutty little cunt. Fuck me."

As I coaxed him I saw Jim and Steve get dressed. They tucked their cocks away and zipped up their pants.

They went up to Tom. "Thanks for the great night," one of them said. They shook his hand and left. I started to wonder if any of this was planned while I was on the dance floor.

I pushed John away. "Lay down," I said.

He rolled over on his back. I straddled his body. I could feel Juice's dripping out of me onto John. I guided myself down on his cock. I was running out of energy so I slowly fucked John. It felt good to just be full. Dave was watching, stroking his still soft cock.

"Well baby, what do you think of your slutty wife now?" I asked.

"She's amazing," he responded. Sexiest woman in the world. "How do you feel about being a slut?" he asked.

"I felt like I was finally who I wanted to be," I replied.

Tom got up and walked to me. He pulled out his now hard cock and stuck it in my cum covered mouth.

"Mmmmmm...," I said.

I fucked and sucked Dave and John each one more time. Dave wanted my ass. I gave it to him.

The next day we slept late and missed the trap meet. People called looking for us. We just told them I was tired from the day before. I was, but not for the reason they thought.

==============================

Don't forget to rate this story or leave a comment. If you liked this story check out my other stories on Literotica