Fun at Work Pt. 04

Story Info
As Maddy leaves, fun continues with a new work mate.
9.5k words
4.66
5.3k
5

Part 4 of the 8 part series

Updated 07/11/2023
Created 05/30/2019
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
beniboy
beniboy
164 Followers

Maddy had finished her summer internship and had now returned to her hometown to continue her studies. This left me moping about the office a bit, and also meant I wasn't getting regular hot sex. I generally had a good fuck session with a fuck-buddy of mine, but it definitely wasn't the same standard as I was getting with Maddy. I know that she was just using me because I had a bigger cock than her husband -- but that's another story.

Maddy and I kept in regular touch and often had some cam sex sessions, but I missed the feel of fucking her for real. We were planning a weekend trip at some point but trying to arrange our schedules to suit meant it was at least 3 to 4 weeks away.

The only shining light at work at the moment was the new girl. Emma joined the team about 1 week after Maddy had left. She was of a similar age to me, probably a year or two younger than me -- making her a few years older than Maddy. We had had a couple of lunches together in the break room when she joined, and a few morning coffees making general chit chat.

Over the last week, we had been talking a lot more and I found myself hanging out with her at work for some good banter. I found myself attracted to her more each day -- she was great fun and her personality was infectious. We found that we had similar interests and could just chat shit for a long time without getting bored.

Emma was half-black but had a fairly light skin tone. She had a pretty face, that was framed by long black hair that was sitting on her shoulders in a wavy fashion. She was curvy, with large breasts and nice arse. Just by looking at her sexy arse and strong thighs, I knew that I would love to bury my face between them. She was quite tall, so her pretty eyes were almost level with mine, set behind some large glasses that only added to the innocence of her look.

I noticed in my interactions with her that she tended to dress fairly conservatively, not showing much skin, nor wearing tight clothing. Slightly disappointing for myself, but definitely sent my imagination into overdrive. Imagining what the curves I'd caught a glimpse of looked like under her clothes often distracted me causing me to lose my train of thought when talking to her. Judging by the shy look she gave me when I asked her to repeat her previous query, I'm sure she knew why I was getting distracted!

I told Maddy about Emma. She was quite excited -- if a little jealous -- but encouraged me to try to sleep with her. She explained naughtily that she'd like another threesome with me, and from what I'd told her regarding Emma, she thought that she'd fit well with us. We had a fun cam session making each other cum while we discussed the fun we had with Scarlett, and how we could repeat that with Emma. It was so hot watching Maddy squirt for me as she imagined me cumming deep in Emma's hot pussy.

The end target was there, so now I had to figure out a way to seduce Emma -- I knew this was going to be tricky so had to tread carefully.

* * * *

Emma and I were having our usual coffee together a couple of days later chatting away. I said something funny to her and she giggled in her silly little way and slapped me playfully on my arm. Almost instantly she looked shocked at herself for touching me and drew back like she had touched something hot. She looked shyly away almost like she had let her self control slip for a minute. I decided that now was the time.

'So, I don't know if you have any plans later, but do you fancy going out for drink and grab a bite to eat?' I asked Emma.

She stiffened up slightly, and then turned to face me.

'Um...uh...I thought...I thought that you were dating a girl that worked here?' She stuttered out.

'Well firstly dating is not really the right term -- more like friends with benefits!' I laughed, as Emma blushed slightly at my candour, 'Secondly, she only worked here for a while and so a "girl that worked here" is definitely past tense. Lastly, who said this was a date??' I grinned at her and winked to let her know I was joking.

Emma blushed deeply at me calling her out on the assumption that I was asking her out on a date. In the back of my mind however, I was inwardly pretty happy to hear that she had made inquiries into my relationship status. It definitely made me think that she may have some interest in taking this further.

'Oh...uh...sorry!! I just heard from some people here that you two were together.' She said.

'No need to be sorry,' I responded with a laugh, 'but I can't help but notice that you didn't answer my question!'

'Oh...um...jeez...no...as in I mean no I don't have any plans. Oh god...I'm so sorry...you've made me all nervous!' Emma said, clearly flustered and still blushing.

'Sorry for that!' I laughed, 'Don't worry -- just have a think and let me know when you feel like it.' I stood up and put my cup in the sink, before heading towards the door.

'No!' Emma exclaimed loudly. 'I'm sorry...I mean no don't go. Yes!'

'No...yes...don't go. I'm very confused now.' I said as I looked back at her, and deliberately laughed at her cute levels of nervousness.

She took a deep breath, 'Yes. I would like to go out and get a drink tonight.' She said quietly, 'with you!' she quickly added for clarification.

'With me? Well I would bloody well hope so since I'm the one that asked you out on a date!' I laughed, as I walked backwards out of the room watching her blush at me calling it a date.

I poked my head back around the corner and caught her sitting at the table with a big smile on her face. 'Pick you up at 7.30?' I said, as she nodded softly.

* * * *

When the taxi pulled up outside Emma's place, I myself was already rather nervous about the evening ahead. I knocked on her door, and she answered almost straight away -- even though I was about 5 minutes early. When she opened the door, I was blown away. Having only seen her in her conservative work clothes, it was a shock to see her dolled up to go out on a date.

Her black hair was blown out in waves and was really set up to make the most of her pretty face. She had a different pair of glasses on, that somehow accentuated the colour of her eyes and made her look super innocent. The dress was less so. It was dark green and strapless, with a shallow 'v' that dipped between her breasts. The material was figure-hugging, and accentuated her curves, ending just above the knee. The ensemble was topped off by a pair of mid-height heels, with straps that wrapped up and around her ankles.

'Wow! Emma you look...just wow!' I said, for once acting like a nervous teenager myself.

'Thanks, Ben! You look great too!' She replied in kind, more confident than I'd seen her before.

I leaned in and kissed her softly on the cheek. She smelled amazing, a combination of her shampoo, her perfume and her own scent. Her body shivered slightly as my lips made contact with her cheek, and she blushed lightly as I pulled away. She locked her door and I helped her down her front steps, before opening the door for her.

'Wow a true gentleman! Not many of you left!' She laughed.

'Haha I can also not be a gentleman!' I said with a little wink, seeing her blush deeply before I closed the door.

Later that night we were sitting at our table at a small, intimate Mediterranean place, and I was laughing at an embarrassing story she had told me about her time at university. The night had been going great with us sharing a variety of tapas and finger food, as well as jugs of sangria. Emma could hold her alcohol surprisingly well and was just getting more giggly and loud as the night wore on.

We got on like a house on fire and the time flew by, before we knew it it was late and we still had work in the morning. What felt like reluctantly on both of our parts, we left the restaurant and jumped in a taxi to head home. Not wanting to push things after one date, I walked her to her door and we arranged to go out again in two nights time.

As we stood close together by her door, I leaned in to kiss her on the cheek again. However this time I paused briefly before kissing her softly on the lips. I could feel her body trembling as my lips pressed softly against hers. As I pulled away, I whispered good night to her and smiled at her flustered expression.

* * * *

Two nights later we were out again. Once again, we were having a great time, and despite having a different outfit on she still had a wow factor. Things were definitely more flirty between us this time, and we were sitting closer together. This made it easy to lean in and casually touch her leg or arm as I said something to her. I spoke quietly, which meant she also had to lean in close to me and everything was leading down the right path.

After our dessert and we had finished our drinks, it was time once again to head home for the evening. As we travelled home in the taxi I reached out across the dark seat and grabbed hold of her hand, intertwining our fingers. I took the seatbelt off and moved across to the middle seat, strapping myself in on the seat right next to her now.

Under the pretext of speaking to her quietly I leaned my body up against hers, my thighs and hips pressed against her. I could feel her body lightly shaking as I held her hand and spoke softly in her ear. She could feel my breath brushing over the skin of her neck as I pressed up close against her.

We arrived all too soon at her place and just like the previous night I got out of the taxi and walked Emma to her door. This time as she stood on her threshold staring shyly at me I stared into her eyes. I leaned in close and kissed her softly on the lips again. This time I left my lips on hers, before I stepped right in against her. I pressed into her, as her body relaxed and she kissed me back.

My hands were holding her gently on her hips as she sighed softly into my mouth. My tongue darted between her lips, teasing hers and feeling her reciprocate. With my hands on her hips I could feel the tension in her body as she trembled at the kiss. After a few seconds I pulled back from her, both of us smiling at each other.

'Do you want to come in for another drink?' She blurted out.

I confirmed I would love that and went quickly back to pay for the taxi. I followed Emma inside her building. Living in a small terraced house alone, she had a perfect amount of space for her to live on her own. Looking around I could tell that Emma's personality I had seen at work was on show here. Everything was neatly in its place and the whole house looked freshly cleaned -- she could literally entertain people at the drop of a hat.

She asked if I would like a drink and to help myself to a seat on the couch in the lounge. She came back with two short glasses with whiskey on the rocks. She sat on the couch next to me and offered me one of the drinks.

'I quite like to finish off my night with a whisky!' I said, clinking glasses with her.

'Nice. I quite often finish off my night with a whisky on the couch too.' She replied.

We chatted for a while, and as Emma came back with our second whisky, she sat down and then blurted out, 'it's kind of a personal rule of mine that I don't sleep with anyone until after at least 3 dates.' She said really quickly, blushing and not meeting my eyes, 'just thought I should tell you in case you were expecting more.'

She looked nervous, so I shuffled along the couch next to her and grabbed her hand.

'Being serious for a moment -- I never 'expect' anything from a woman. I'm always happy to go at your pace.' I said, looking at her seriously.

She gave me a shy smile and leaned forward to kiss me softly. Pulling back she giggled like a schoolgirl and took another sip of her drink.

'So...what was sex like with Maddy?' She asked slyly, looking at me to see my reaction, 'I may or may not have looked up some photos of her -- she's very pretty!'

I laughed gently, 'It was really good. To be honest, once the ice had been broken, we pretty much had sex every day until she left!'

Emma squirmed on the seat as we sat close together and took a big sip of her drink.

'That sounds pretty hot!' She commented, 'But I'm not as innocent as you thought...you can tell me more details!' She laughed as she sipped her drink again.

I was enjoying this side of her, and the fact that the whisky seemed to be adding to her boldness. I noticed she was almost empty so offered to top her up. She handed me her glass and told me where to find the bottle. I topped up both of our glasses with ice and brought the bottle back into the lounge with me.

'Thought I'd save the trip up and down!' I said, showing Emma the bottle, and she giggled softly.

I poured our drinks and we clinked glasses as I sat back down on the couch next to her. Emma got herself comfortable and swung her legs up on top of mine as we sat close together.

'So...what further details do you want to know?' I asked Emma, once we were both settled comfortably.

She giggled, 'Anything you feel like telling me.'

'Well to be honest sex with Maddy was pretty fucking great!' I said, 'She was petite, and had a great body. She loved sex too, which always makes it hotter!'

'Mmmm...wow!' Emma said, as she squirmed softly on the couch.

'I'd say 'addicted' is the wrong word, but she definitely couldn't get enough of my cock!' I laughed, 'She had a nice tight pussy, and my cock is pretty thick, so she really loved getting fucked by me!' I pressed on, watching Emma's reactions.

She was breathing a bit more heavily now, and she had flushed cheeks. She was finding it hard to sit still as I revealed more details, and her dress was riding higher up her thighs. I was trying not to stare, but I could see that she had a pair of baby blue lacy underwear on.

'She liked being naughty and so we often had sex in public -- we fucked at the beach, in carparks, even at work!' I told her.

I noticed that she jerked slightly when I started talking dirtier and saying 'fucked' versus having sex. She also trembled softly when I told her that we had fucked at work. I noticed that the hand that wasn't holding the drink was resting on her thigh, absentmindedly stroking her skin softly.

'One of my favourite things though was that she could squirt when she came!' I said, and Emma gasped audibly at this, with her hand creeping higher up her own thigh. 'I also cum really hard, so she used to be covered in both of our cum...we really made a mess!'

'Fuck!' Emma whispered quietly to herself, staring at me with her mouth slightly open.

'One of the best fucks we had was quite recently where we had a threesome with one of her best friends. It was really fucking hot as her friend started off all innocent, but by the end was cumming all over my thick cock!' I said, holding Emma's gaze.

She let out a soft little whimper as I glanced down and saw that her fingers were now lightly placed on her panties. My cock was hardening in my pants recalling some of the sexy times with Maddy and looking down between Emma's legs made my cock twitch further. Her dress was almost completely up around her waist as her body shook on the couch, while her legs trembled still splayed out on top of mine.

'The ending was so fucking hot...just as I shot my big cum load all over her friend, Maddy just started squirting uncontrollably. It ended up spraying all over her friend even as she tried to stop it! It was fucking unbelievable and so so hot!' I finished up.

Emma moaned audibly. My cock was now almost fully hard but was tightly constrained by the pants I had on. I looked down between her legs again and could see her fingers stroking over her panties, her nails teasing her sensitive area. I could feel the couch cushions shake as her body convulsed slightly with pleasure, as her nails teased over her pussy.

'Well I guess you liked hearing more details then!' I laughed, glancing between her legs.

'Uh huh!' Emma nodded her confirmation, blushing slightly.

'Does it make you horny hearing about me fucking Maddy?' I asked, my hands stroking along her legs softly.

Emma trembled softly as my fingers lightly stroked her skin. Her mouth opened slightly as her breathing was getting heavier, her chest rising and falling as the pleasure was hitting her.

'God...yesss!' Emma managed to gasp out, 'I'm so fucking turned on...shit!'

'Touch yourself for me Emma,' I said softly, 'I want to watch you cum.' My hand was stroking my hard cock through my pants, which was now bulging uncomfortably.

Emma let out the loudest moan yet at my words. We locked eyes and she nodded briefly, as she softly bit her lower lip. She shifted her body around until she had her dress scrunched up around her waist, freeing her legs to spread open wider. I stared between her legs and watched as she rubbed herself lightly over the top of her blue panties, drawing a loud gasp from her. My cock was now throbbing, and I could feel my pulse pounding in my shaft.

'I hope you wouldn't mind if I joined you?' I asked, desperate to free my cock from the confines of clothes.

'Oh god...fuck no! I wanna see your cock so bad!' Emma moaned quietly.

I unzipped my pants and lifted my arse off the couch high enough to shuffle my pants and boxers down over my aching cock. Emma gasped audibly as my rock-hard cock sprung free of my boxers, bobbing slightly as my cock pulsed in pleasure. As I settled back down, I noticed that Emma had now slid her hand inside her panties and was rubbing her clit directly.

I wrapped my hand around my shaft, and slowly started to stroke my thick, hard cock. Emma was making cute little whimpering sounds as she touched herself while she stared intently at my throbbing shaft. Precum glistened on my cock head as I watched my sexy work colleague rub her obviously horny pussy. Although she was still wearing her panties so I couldn't see anything, it was incredibly hot to imagine what her sexy cunt looked like.

'Fuck...so thick...god...I'm so wet!' Emma gasped out, as she watched my hand slowly stroking my big cock.

Her body was trembling hard by now, making my legs shake where her legs still rested on mine. I could see a darker blue patch on her panties -- evidence of how wet she actually was. I slowed my stroking before holding it tight in my hand, watching Emma as a drop of precum escaped the tip of my cock and rolled down onto my shaft.

I let go of my cock and it stood proud, pointing towards Emma's ceiling like a rocket preparing to launch. Emma was fixated on my cock as it throbbed and twitched in pleasure, pulsing in time with my heartbeat. Suddenly, Emma moaned louder than she had previously, her mouth opening wide as the pleasure coursed through her. Her back arched away from the couch as her body convulsed violently in the throes of an orgasm.

'Oh fuck...oh fuck! Shit! Oh my God, Ben!' Emma gasped as she collapsed on the couch, 'Holy fuck I came already! God I never cum so fast...especially that hard!'

I laughed, 'Glad I could help you out...I think I'll carry on now!' I responded.

'Oh fuck yes...please do! God I want to watch you cum! Fuck I'm still so fucking horny!' Emma moaned.

She stood up quickly and stripped her dress up over her head and dropped it on the floor. She revealed that underneath she had a matching baby blue lacy bra that fastened at the front, with cups that barely covered her nipples. The lacy bra was partly see-through, so I could see her dark nipples hiding just under the edge of the bra. Her breasts were even larger than I had imagined -- DD, if not E cup, and were held proudly in place by the lingerie.

Moving further down, her skin was smooth and sexy, with her half-black heritage giving her a nicely tanned looking skin tone. She had wide, womanly hips, that grew out from a nice smooth stomach. In short -- even more stunning than I had imagined in my many wank sessions thinking of her.

beniboy
beniboy
164 Followers