Fun at Work Pt. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My cock was rock hard and at the entrance to the pussy of someone I had fantasised about for quite a while -- I didn't need another invitation. I pressed my cock head against her slick pussy lips. Emma gasped as she felt my thick head slowly opening up her horny pussy lips, letting me finally slide inside her. I could feel her hands gripping my arms tightly as I slowly pressed deeper between her slippery lips.

She moaned loudly as my cock head finally slipped inside the tight walls of her cunt, and I paused there to allow her to feel me inside her. After a couple of seconds, I slowly started to slide more of my shaft into her, feeling the tight velvety walls of her pussy opening up around my thick, throbbing cock.

'Fuck Ben! Oh God! It feels so fucking big! Oh fuck!' Emma moaned, 'Fuck it feels so good! So fucking thick and hard inside me!'

I stopped when it was too tight for me to easily get any further inside, knowing her pussy would let me slide deeper when ready. I had about three quarters of my length inside her, and I could feel her pussy gripping my shaft like a tight, molten glove. I drew my hips back slightly, feeling her cunt lips gripping my shaft as it slowly slid partially out of her. With slow, small movements I started thrusting into her, as she gasped at the feeling of my cock filling her.

'Oh God! Oh God! Fuck! Oh Ben!' Emma gasped out punctuating each thrust, 'Fuck! Oh my God! Shit!'

I could feel her body trembling under me -- her legs were shaking against my thighs as my thick cock pressed into her tight, horny pussy. I could feel her getting wetter and more slippery around my shaft as I continued to thrust lightly into her. I drew back even further with each stroke, sliding my shaft almost completely out of her desperately horny pussy, and leaving just my thick cock head resting inside her lips.

With each thrust I pressed deeper into her welcoming cunt. Gaining a fraction of an inch with each stroke forwards, I could feel more and more of my cock sliding inside her soaking wet pussy.

'Oh my fucking God! Ben! Fuck! Oh God!' Emma moaned loudly, 'It feels so fucking good!! Please don't stop! Please! Don't stop! I'm getting close already! Oh fuck!'

As my strokes became longer and more powerful into her, I could hear her sexy whimpers of pleasure as my thick cock stretched out her tight, soaking wet cunt. I was almost fully inside her with each thrust now -- my balls were perilously close to slapping against the wet lips of her pussy.

'I want you to cum all over my cock Ems.' I said as I made eye contact with her, before burying my cock up to the hilt in her molten slit. My cock was thick and throbbing deep inside her pussy, as I could feel myself bottom out inside her.

'Oh! Fuck! Ugh!! Fuck! Cumming...oh God! Cumming...' Emma screamed out as her body shook violently on the bed below me.

The rest of her words were unintelligible as she exploded on my cock. I could feel her tight cunt gripping my shaft like a vice as waves of her orgasm rippled along the length of my cock, trying to milk me inside her. Emma gasped and moaned and screamed as I held her tightly against me to keep my cock buried deeply inside her. Her legs were shaking so hard, it was almost pushing me over, but I managed to ride it through her powerful orgasm.

Finally, her spasming cunt released my cock from her vice-like grip and she sunk back on the bed, gasping and whimpering softly. A light sheen of sweat covered her skin, while her hair was even more of a mess, with more strands plastered to her cheeks. I watched her magnificent tits rise and fall as she sucked in deep breaths.

'You ok?' I asked, grinning down at her with my cock still buried inside her.

'Oh God yes!' Emma exclaimed, 'That felt so fucking good! I've never cum just from penetration before...it was fucking amazing!'

'So...I guess you want me to keep going then?' I laughed, lightly thrusting my hips against her.

Her big brown eyes widened as she felt my cock move inside her again. She nibbled on her lower lip as she nodded her affirmation.

'Tell me...' I demanded.

'Please keep fucking me Ben! Oh God please!' Emma moaned out loudly for me, 'I've never felt so horny in my entire life! I don't know how you're doing this to me!'

I relented and started sliding my cock in and out of her slippery pussy again. She wasn't bluffing about being horny -- her tight cunt was soaking wet, allowing my thick shaft to glide in and out her. The only resistance was the tightness of her pussy muscles gripping my shaft as my cock split her open.

I started taking long slow strokes, pulling back until just my bulbous cock head was inside her pussy lips and then sliding my full length into her until I was buried deep. I wanted to build her up to another orgasm and knew that this would also help to prolong mine.

Emma was gripping my body tightly with her hands, alternating between grabbing my arms and digging her fingers into my back. She was whimpering and gasping in pleasure as my thick cock speared deep into her horny little cunt with each thrust of my hips. As my strokes got faster, she started to lose control of what she was doing -- not really sure what she was grabbing or why, but just squeezing tightly with each wave of pleasure that hit her.

I continued to build up the pace and I could feel Emma's pussy gripping my shaft as her legs trembled beneath me. She was moaning louder and louder the faster and deeper that I thrust inside her.

'Oh fuck! That feels so good! Don't stop Ben!' Emma wailed, 'I'm getting close again! Fuck!'

I continued to build up my pace, my long strokes now slamming deep into her horny, sopping wet cunt and bottoming out inside her. As I looked down at this gasping goddess below me, taking my cock up to the hilt, I knew I had to make her cum again. I leaned down and latched my mouth around her stiff nipple, even as I continued to fuck her. Her orgasm hit her like a lightning bolt as soon as I started to suck on her sensitive nipple.

'Fuucckkk!! Cumming Ben! Cumming! Ugh! Oh God!' Emma screamed out, as she dug her nails into my back and her body convulsed in pleasure.

Her cunt released a fresh wave of molten pussy juices around my throbbing shaft as once again the waves of tightness gripped me. My cock was rock hard by now and it was hard not to explode in her velvety pussy as her cunt walls tried to milk the cum from me. I kept myself buried inside her as her body shook the whole bed violently again.

'Fuck Ems, you really cum hard!' I laughed, once she had finally collapsed back on the bed again.

'Ugh...not this hard usually...just with you!' She managed to gasp out.

By now, my cock was painfully hard and almost aching to explode for her. I desperately wanted to fuck her hot little cunt until I could shoot all over her.

'I can't believe you still haven't cum yet!' Emma said, staring wide eyed at me, whilst looking down between her legs -- almost as if she expected a surprise cumshot to be there.

'Well I'm pretty desperate to cum!' I laughed, 'So if it's ok with you, I'd love to fuck you nice and hard and deep until I explode for you!'

Emma moaned loudly at my words, 'Yes please! I want that too! I want you to cum for me!'

I started little thrusts again, just twitching my cock and teasing her sensitive pussy.

'You want me to fuck you hard?' I asked.

'Yessss!' She managed to hiss out as my throbbing cock teased her.

'Tell me Ems...tell me you want it hard!' I said as I stared into her sexy eyes.

'Oh God Ben! Fuck me hard! I want it so fucking bad! Please fuck me hard!' Emma moaned for me, 'I want your cock so fucking bad! Pound my wet pussy! Make it yours! I need your cum so fucking bad!'

With that I lifted her legs up onto my shoulders and plunged my rock hard cock deep inside her soaking wet cunt. She screamed as I buried myself as deep as possible inside her -- my balls slapping against her pussy lips as I pistoned my thick shaft in and out of her. As I slammed my cock into her fuck hole her screams became rhythmic cries of pleasure, and I could feel her legs on my shoulder starting to shake violently.

'Oh God Ben! So deep! Fuck! I'm cumming already! Fuuuccckk!' Emma wailed in pleasure.

I continued to fuck her hard through her orgasm -- holding her legs still as I continued fucking her cunt even as her body trembled violently. My thick cock was throbbing in pleasure inside her spasming pussy and I was determined to cum fucking hard for her.

I continued slamming my cock deep into her, the sounds of her cries of pleasure mixing with the sounds of my cock and balls slamming into her wetness. I could feel the familiar sensations as my throbbing cock was buried in her, and I knew that I was getting close. Emma howled out another orgasm.

'Fuck I'm cumming again! Fuck! Oh God! Ben!' She screamed as her legs trembled on my shoulders.

I kept pounding her relentlessly, building up my own orgasm. Every thrust was slamming against her cervix, buried as deep as possible inside her and I could feel the cum in my balls boiling as I got ready to release. My aching cock twitched and throbbed inside her and I could feel it swelling in anticipation of shooting my cum.

'Ugh! Fuck! Cumming! Again! Can't...stop!' Emma howled out as she continued to cum all over my pistoning cock.

That was the point of no return for me, as she came for the fifth time on my cock. I couldn't hold back any longer, and even as she shook in the throes of her orgasm, I dropped her legs from my shoulder and shuffled up the bed on my knees.

'I'm gonna cum Ems!' I exclaimed, 'I'm gonna cum all over you!'

'Please! I want it! So bad!' She managed to gasp out, her eyes fixated on my cock.

I gripped my shaft tightly and aimed down at her wonderful tits. I moaned as I finally got my release. My cum exploded from the tip of my cock, shooting rope after rope of cum all over her breasts. The first couple of shots were so powerful they overshot and landed on the bedding. The remaining cum splashed over her tits, coating her caramel skin and all over her lovely dark nipples.

'Oh fuck that's a lot of cum!' Emma moaned, as my cock continued to shoot hot cum all over her, 'So fucking hot! Feels so good!'

Finally, my cock was spent, and I collapsed back onto the bed next to her. Her tits were completely glazed, with cum running down the valleys and a small trickle running down to her neck. We were both breathing heavily and covered in a thin sheen of sweat, and for a while we both lay quietly next to each other getting our breath back.

'Well...fuck!' I spoke first, grinning at her.

'Yup...fuck is about right!' She laughed, 'That was fucking incredible! Like literally by far and away the best sex and orgasms I've ever had!'

'Well I'm glad! It was amazing for me too!' I affirmed.

'Honestly I would never have thought I could cum that hard...never never! Just...oh my God!' Emma laughed, as she blushed slightly.

'So...are you going to tell Maddy about us?' Emma asked, with a bit of worry in her voice.

'Funny you should mention that...let's get cleaned up and then talk some more.' I replied.

To be continued...