Fun at Work Pt. 05

Story Info
Fun continues with the new girl at work.
5.8k words
4.75
7.7k
4

Part 5 of the 8 part series

Updated 07/11/2023
Created 05/30/2019
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
beniboy
beniboy
164 Followers

Author's Note -- This is a continuation from previous chapters, so you may enjoy it more if you read the others. I encourage feedback as it helps me improve the stories for you all.

****

'Shit! That sounds so fucking sexy Ben!' Maddy said, her mouth open wide as she rubbed her slick, tight pussy.

We were having a long-distance sex session, both on webcam as I filled her in about the session with Emma two nights earlier. Maddy was wearing a tight white t-shirt on her top half and had already pulled down her shorts and panties to expose her bottom half. She was propped up against the pillows on her bed with the laptop between her spread legs. Her nipples were clearly hard and poking through her t-shirt like stiff little nubs.

She bit her lip gently as she stared at the screen, where I knew she could see me stroking my rock-hard cock for her. I was also on my bed, but I was completely naked, knowing that when I finally exploded, I didn't want my cum all over my clothes. We'd been talking for a while and I had been slowly stroking my throbbing cock as Maddy got more and more turned on.

'I can't believe she'd never cum on someone's face before!' Maddy exclaimed, as I told her how Emma had exploded all over my tongue, 'The poor girl!! Inconsiderate guys!!'

'Good thing I'm not like that then!' I laughed gently.

'Mmm-hmmm! Your tongue is fucking magic, so it would be a crime to keep it to yourself!!' Maddy laughed back.

Maddy continued to rub her wet slit. I could see it glistening with her pussy juices as her fingers stroked her clit and up and down her wet pussy, coating her juices on her lips. She moaned gently as she listened to me continue with the story, filling her in on Emma asking me to finally fuck her.

'Oh fuck yes!!' Maddy moaned, when I told her that Emma wanted my bare cock, 'I bet she fucking did!! Naughty girl! Once she'd seen it, she knew she had to feel it!!'

'So, I placed my cock head against her slick pussy...rubbing it up and down just to tease her and then she was begging me to slide into her.' I continued.

'Wait...wait a second!' Maddy whimpered, before leaning to the side and pulling over a toy, 'this is the closest one I could find that was like your cock!! I want to fuck myself just like you fucked Emma!' She exclaimed.

I groaned softly as my rock-hard cock twitched at those words. My eyes were fixated on Maddy as she placed the dildo head against her wet slit and slid it up and down. Imitating my recollection of the fuck session with Emma in real life. She pressed a button on the base and I saw her tremble as the vibrations started adding extra pleasure to her pussy.

'By the time she was begging me to slide it into her, you can imagine that my cock was rock hard and throbbing for her.' I continued, 'So I slowly pressed into her hot, wet cunt. Feeling her tight pussy open up around my cockhead.'

Maddy groaned softly as she slowly slid her toy inside her tight little cunt. I watched transfixed as her tight lips spread open around the head of the toy as her juices glistened on her pussy lips. She threw her head back as she felt the toy split her open and the vibrations were finally inside her horny cunt.

'Oh, fuck Ben! God...I wish this was your cock!' She moaned, 'I'm so fucking horny for you! So fucking wet! Shit!'

I continued to slowly stroke my rock-hard cock, as I continued to tell her about fucking Emma. Maddy's moans were getting louder and louder as she fucked herself in the same rhythm that I was telling her about Emma. I could hear her wetness as she slid the toy in and out of her soaking wet cunt, while I could see her juices shining on the shaft of the toy.

She was incredibly turned on by now and when I told her that I asked Emma to cum on my cock, before burying myself deep in her, she couldn't hold back any longer.

'Oh fuck! Shit! Ben...so hot! I bet she came so hard!' Maddy moaned, before driving her toy deep inside herself, 'I'm gonna cum! Fuck! I'm cumming! Ugh...fuck...yes...oh fuck!'

Maddy tossed her head back against the headboard, moaning in pleasure as her whole body trembled. Her legs shook violently as her pussy clenched around the toy before she pulled it out of her soaking pussy. As she slid the toy out, she moaned even louder before her bald cunt exploded.

A powerful jet of her pussy juice arced up from her pussy, splashing over her pubis and legs leaving droplets on her skin. Again, and again, she moaned and bucked her hips upwards as she continued to spray her hot squirt all over herself and the towel she sat on. I could only watch in awe, gripping my throbbing cock, as her orgasm ripped through her.

'Oh...my...fucking...God!' Maddy managed to gasp out, after she had stopped shaking, 'Fuck that made me cum hard! Oh God, I have to watch you fuck Emma!'

I smiled, and simply asked if Maddy wanted to hear the rest of the story. Once she confirmed that she most definitely did, I resumed the remainder of the sex story.

I told her how Emma begged me to keep fucking her...as Maddy wished it was her. I told her how I fucked her so deep in her soaking pussy...as Maddy filled her own cunt with her buzzing toy. I told her how Emma came all over my thick cock as soon as I sucked on her nipple...as Maddy pinched and pulled her own stiff nubs.

'This is so fucking hot Ben!' Maddy moaned, 'Shit it sounds like such a hot fuck! I'm literally fucking soaking wet!'

I told her how after her second orgasm, Emma begged me to fuck her hard...as Maddy moaned loudly and slammed her toy into herself. I told her how I lifted up Emma's legs to pound her deep...as Maddy started fucking her wet cunt faster. I told her how Emma came again on my cock...as Maddy moaned louder. As I told her that Emma came for a fourth time on my cock...I knew that she was getting close.

'Fuck...oh God...Ben! Shit! Fuck...so good!' Maddy moaned, as she rammed her toy in and out of her sopping cunt, 'I'm getting so fucking close again!'

'I'm getting close too Maddy!' I affirmed, stroking my hard, throbbing cock watching her.

I told her how Emma moaned that she couldn't stop cumming, as she came on my cock again...as Maddy gasped and whimpered in pleasure, getting close to her peak.

As I told her about how I slid my rock hard, throbbing cock out of her pussy I knew that I couldn't hold back. I moaned for Maddy as I told her about spraying my cum all over Emma's big tits. My cock twitched and throbbed as real life copied the story. Hot cum fired powerfully from the tip of my cock, shooting jet after jet of creamy cum. The first two sprays were so strong, they arced past my head over my shoulder, hitting the headboard, while the next shots splashed down on my chest and stomach, finally dripping down onto my hand as the power decreased.

'Fuck Ben! Oh shit! Holy fuck! So hot!' Maddy moaned, as she watched me cum for her, 'Fuck I wish I could see you spray it on her! All over her big hot tits! Fuck! I'm gonna cum too...fuck! Oh God! Ugh...cumming...fuck...ugh!'

Maddy's whole body shook violently as she gave in to her edging orgasm. Pulling her toy from her shining pussy, her fingers were a blur over her clit as her pussy exploded. Even the camera was shaky as Maddy's trembling body shook the bed.

Her first jet of girl cum arced up into the air, splashing onto her face and into her hair. Maddy gasped in surprise, and then the second jet flew even further, hitting her headboard, as drops splashed down onto her face. Squirt after squirt flew into the air, splashing over Maddy's toned body, as well as soaking her perky tits and stiff nipples. Her legs were shaking violently as she screamed in pleasure, bucking her hips with each squirt.

'Oh fuck!' Maddy exclaimed. She had sat up slightly and that had caused her pussy to spray onto the camera, making the picture very blurry.

'Oh my God! Ben! You made me cum so hard!' Maddy moaned, 'I can't fucking stop!'

After a couple of seconds, the screen cleared and I could see Maddy holding her hand in front of her pussy, as her pussy juices continued to splash against it. Droplets of her girl cum were splashing back off her hand and soaking the smooth skin of her bald cunt. She eventually collapsed back on the bed breathing heavily, with her body, towel and nearby bedding soaked in her cum.

'Well...holy fuck...' Maddy managed to quietly say, 'That was fucking incredible!' as I also nodded the affirmative.

We chatted idly for a couple of minutes as we regained our breath and energy, before deciding we should both go to clean up and said our goodbyes.

****

The following night I was back over at Emma's house. I'd been out training, so arrived a lot later than the other nights I'd been over to her place. Since I got there later, Emma had clearly got herself all revved up. When I knocked on her door, she opened it very quickly -- she was wearing only a long t-shirt and holding a glass of wine. She was slightly tipsy as she put the glass down on her hall table and grabbed my hand to drag me inside.

Only a couple of minutes later, Emma was knelt on her bed with her face buried in her duvet whimpering in pleasure, as my thick cock slid slowly into her soaking wet snatch. She had practically ripped my clothes off, and they lay discarded in a messy pile on her floor, while she told me how much she wanted me to fuck her. She was still wearing her long t-shirt, and I had just pushed it up as it bunched around her waist.

'Oh my fucking God! Your cock feels so fucking good Ben!' Emma moaned as my cock split her open.

'Fuck, you're so fucking wet Ems.' I responded as her slippery pussy easily absorbed my big cock deep into her pussy.

'I know! I'm so fucking horny!' Emma whimpered softly, 'I couldn't wait for you and I was watching some porn to get ready for as soon as you arrived!' She confessed.

'Fuck that's so hot!' I said as I started with long, slow thrusts into her.

'I need your cock so fucking bad Ben! I've already cum like twice thinking about you while watching the porn!' Emma moaned a bit louder, 'I want you so fucking bad! My pussy is soaking fucking wet! Please fuck me! Fuck me deep!'

I acquiesced and started thrusting into her bit deeper, long slow strokes stretching out her cunt as my thick cock filled her up. I gripped her hips as my big cock slid in and out of her velvety cunt, thrusting in balls deep as her body trembled. Her sexy round arse looked nice and taught with her bent over in front of me. I couldn't help myself and spanked her lightly on her smooth tanned skin, causing her to scream in surprise, which quickly turned into a moan of pleasure.

'Hmm you like that Ems?' I asked, as I felt her cunt clench on my cock.

'Oh fuck yes! Please don't stop fucking me!' She whined, 'Fuck me hard! Slap my fucking arse! Oh fuck! Oh fuck! Fucking pound me please Ben!'

I gripped her hips and started fucking her harder and deeper, my cock slamming in and out of her pussy. I drew my hand back and spanked her again, this time a little harder, causing her to cry out in pain and pleasure. Every ten seconds or so I slapped my hand against her smooth skin, causing her pussy to clench on my cock and her to cry out.

'Oh God that feels so fucking good Ben!' Emma moaned loudly, as she lifted her torso up to allow her hands to grip her headboard. This caused her back to arch and allowed my cock to slip even deeper inside her.

'Oh fuck! Yessss! Spank me! I'm your naughty girl! Fuck!' she moaned, 'I'm getting close! Fuck! Ben! Spank your naughty fucking girl! Make me cum!'

I increased the speed of her spanking, as I continued to ram her soaking pussy. I could feel her body trembling as she approached her much needed orgasm, as my thick cock slammed into her over and over. I could feel the rippling muscles of her cunt gripping my cock tighter as she got closer to the point of no return.

'Oh fuck I'm cumming! Oh fuck! Shit! Ugh...cumming! Fuck! Ben!' Emma screamed as her whole bed shook with her violent contractions.

I buried myself to the hilt in the molten heat of her spasming cunt and spanked her one last time even harder. She screamed in pain and pleasure as she could barely hold herself up with the sensations coursing through her body. I held her hips tightly to make sure she didn't collapse as her soaking wet pussy pulsed along my shaft. The bed was still trembling as her legs shook hard, and her hands holding the headboard were also shaking that violently, all while she continued to moan her ecstasy.

'Oh my god! I'm still cumming! I'm still fucking cumming! Fuuucckkk!' Emma wailed in pleasure.

Her hot, wet, velvety cunt was gripping and milking my throbbing shaft as I kept a tight hold of her trembling hips. The feeling of her spasming pussy cumming all over my cock was exquisite as I listened to her moans and gasps of pure ecstasy.

After, what must have been almost a full minute long orgasm, her body finally stopped trembling and the stopped shaking. Emma let go of the headboard and let her head fall down onto the pillow, gasping for breath as she tried to recover from her powerful cum.

'Fuck Ben! God you made me cum so fucking hard! Fuck I needed that!' Emma moaned to me, 'I was so fucking horny thinking of you fucking me all afternoon.'

'Well I'm glad I could help you with your "needs".' I laughed back, giving her a light spank on her now dark pink arse cheek.

'Mmmphh! Fuck yes! God when you spanked me it felt soooo good!' Emma said, 'I've never been spanked before!'

Emma crawled forwards, sliding her pussy off my hard cock. She turned around to grab hold of me and basically threw me onto the bed. I was lying flat on my back with my thick hard cock sticking straight up in the air, twitching slightly with every throb of pleasure that pulsed through me. Emma straddled me, with one leg on the bed either side of me.

'I want to ride you Ben...I need to cum on your cock again! Fuck! I'm so turned on right now!' Emma moaned.

She grasped my thick cock in her hand, rubbing it up and down her sopping wet slit a couple of times and coating my cock head in her juices. Changing the angle slightly, she pointed my cock straight up, before lowering herself down onto it with a long moan. I gasped out my own pleasure as her horny pussy slid down my thick cock as smoothly as a hot knife through butter. The feeling of being enveloped by her tight, hot cunt was exquisite as I could feel my cock head bottomed out against her cervix.

'Fuck that feels so good Emma! So good!' I gasped out.

She grinned down at me, before grasping the bottom of her long t-shirt and peeling it up and over her head. This exposed her large round breasts to me, making my cock twitch inside her as I took in the sight of her gorgeous tits. Her perfect orbs sat proudly on her chest, with her dark nipples already puckered into stiff nubs, as she now sat fully naked with my cock buried inside her.

'Fuuucckk! Your cock feels so fucking good inside me Ben!' Emma gasped out.

Leaning forward slightly and placing one hand on my chest for balance, she started sliding her slick pussy up and down my cock. Fucking herself slowly up and down my throbbing shaft, her tight pussy lips were gripping my cock head on every upwards stroke. Her eyes were shut as she focused on her pleasure, whimpering and gasping as my cock filled up her cunt.

'Ugh...fuck! So good! Fuck! So big! Oh God!' Emma cried out as she rode me.

I held her hips gently to guide her up and down my big cock, coating my throbbing shaft in her pussy juices. I could feel her legs trembling with her pleasure as her riding motions became more urgent, sliding up and down my cock faster and filling herself up on each downward stroke. I could feel her body shaking more and more violently as she got close to another orgasm.

'Oh God Ben! Fuck! Yes! Fuck! I'm gonna cum already!' Emma moaned out, 'Fuck! Oh God yes! Shit! I'm cumming! Fuck! I'm cumming Ben! Ugh...cumming!'

Emma's tight pussy muscles rippled along the shaft of my cock as she came with me buried deep inside her. She collapsed forward against my chest, her large tits crushed between us as her body convulsed through her latest orgasm, whilst her pussy continued to spasm around my thick cock. Emma gasped and moaned incoherently into my ear as she rode out the powerful tremors that were causing her body to shake.

'Oh my God...you made me cum so fast Ben!' Emma gasped out as she regained the ability to communicate, 'I fucking love your cock inside me!'

'Well I love being inside you...so that's convenient!' I laughed back.

Emma slowly started humping my cock, even as she lay on my chest. This position meant that her clit was rubbing against my pubic bone as my cock slid in and out of her. I lifted her mouth to mine, kissing her deeply as she fucked me, sliding her body up and down mine. She moaned into my mouth as my tongue teased hers, and my cock continued to fill her up.

Emma's tits slid up and down my chest as she continued to fuck herself backwards and forwards on my shaft. I could feel the stiff nubs of her nipples pressed up against my chest as she was tightly flattened up against me. Our tongues were still intertwined as she moaned her pleasure into my mouth. Her clit grinding up against my skin as my cock filled her with every downwards motion of her hips.

'Oh my fucking God Ben! I want to cum again! Fuck!' Emma gasped out as she broke our kiss briefly.

I smiled at her, grabbing her hips and gently helping to guide her up and down my cock smoothly. I leant forward and kissed her neck, nibbling softly on her neck and under her jawline as she whimpered in pleasure. Her soaking wet pussy was emanating heat along the length of my throbbing shaft, holding my cock head inside her tight lips with each upwards hip thrust. My groin area was soaked in her juices as she slid up and down my cock over and over, riding herself closer to her release.

'Fuck! Ben! I'm getting close! You're gonna make me cum again!' Emma moaned loudly, tossing her head back in pleasure.

'I want you to cum on my cock Ems...I want to feel your hot pussy cum all over my thick cock! I whispered in her ear.

'Fuuucccckk! Yessss!' Emma hissed in pleasure, 'I'm so fucking close Ben! I'm gonna cum again!'

Remembering how sensitive her nipples were, I gently pushed her up off my chest, leaned upwards and latched onto her sexy dark nub of her right breast. My thumb teased her other nipple as my tongue swirled around her hard areola, sucking it between my lips. Emma screamed in pleasure and slammed her pussy down on my cock, letting me bottom out against her cervix as she exploded in orgasm.

'I'm cumming! I'm cumming! Oh God I'm cumming! Fuuucccckk!' Emma screamed out.

I tried to hold her close and keep her nipple in my mouth as she shook violently while another powerful orgasm ripped through her. She almost deafened me with her loud moans, and I could feel her cunt muscles contracting strongly on my cock, which was buried to the hilt inside her. The bed was shaking beneath me as her legs trembled on either side of my body. Her pussy juices were running down my cock as her third orgasm released a fresh wave of her personal lube.

As Emma came all over my cock, I gripped her firm arse cheeks and thrust my hips upwards, burying myself deep inside her. I continued to slam my throbbing cock into her over and over, as she screamed in pleasure with each thrust of my thick cock against her cervix. My cock was rock hard and sliding easily in and out of her soaking wet cunt easily, even as her pussy muscles gripped onto me.

'Fuck...ugh...Ben...still...cumming...God...fuck...ugh!!!' Emma whimpered out, each word punctuated between her moans of pleasure.

She sat back and upwards moaning incoherently as her body continued to tremble violently. I continued to thrust my hips upwards powerfully, slamming my cock as deep inside her desperate pussy as possible. I watched her wonderful tits sway and bounce as her cunt was being impaled by my thick shaft. She was losing control of her body as she intermittently pawed at her bouncing breasts and pinching her stiff nipples, as well as trying to grab my body for balance and digging her nails into my skin with each wave of pleasure.

beniboy
beniboy
164 Followers
12