Fun at Work Pt. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

'Beeeennnn!! Fuck! Oh my God! Can't stop! Cumming!!' Emma shrieked out, 'Fuck! Oh God! Still cumming! Still cumming! Ugh...fuck! Ben!'

Emma finally couldn't take it anymore and collapsed against me, her sensitive breasts pressed tightly against me. Her body twitched and trembled as she gasped for breath, with my cock still buried inside her leaking, rippling pussy. A light sheen of sweat covered her smooth, dark skin as she seemed incapable of moving while regathering her energy.

My rock hard, thick cock was throbbing with my own need to explode now. I was desperate to shoot my load for Emma, so I basically manhandled her body around until she was on her back and her legs spread for me. I gripped my thick, hard cock in my hand, rubbing my cock head up and down her soaking wet slit. I looked down at her, with her hair plastered to her forehead and her eyes still glazed slightly from pleasure.

'I need to cum as well now Ems!' I said, looking into her eyes, 'I'm getting close!'

'Oh fuck yes! I want your cum Ben!' Emma managed to gasp out, 'Please cum inside me! I want to feel you shoot your hot cum in me!'

I lifted her legs up onto my shoulders and speared my cock deep inside her in one smooth stroke. I watched her eyes widen as my thick, throbbing cock split open her horny wet pussy. I buried myself to the hilt inside her molten cunt, that was still having small little muscle spasms left over from her previous non-stop orgasm.

'Fuck me Ben! Fuck me hard! Oh God your cock is so deep!' Emma moaned out, gripping my arms tightly, 'I want you to cum for me! Fuck! Fuck me!

I started hammering my cock into Emma's pussy, desperate for my release as my cock twitched and throbbed while she begged me to fuck her hard. My balls were slapping against her pussy lips as I slammed my cock into her cunt over and over. I could feel my cock head bottoming out inside her as she screamed in pleasure with each pounding thrust.

'Oh my fucking God! Fuck! Pound me Ben!' Emma screamed, 'Cum in my pussy! Give your naughty girl your cum! Fuck me!!'

'I'm getting so close Ems! I'm gonna cum for you!' I gasped out.

I continued slamming my hard cock into her desperately, getting ready for my release. Her large, round tits were bouncing rhythmically as I fucked her deeply over and over again. Emma's moans and screams of pleasure were bringing me to the edge -- I could feel the familiar tingling in my balls. My cock swelled in anticipation of firing my hot cum load into her molten core, splitting her tight, horny cunt open.

'Fuck I'm gonna cum again! Ben! Fuck! Oh God! Yesss! Fuck your naught girl hard!' Emma wailed, 'Cum in my wet pussy! Fucking fill me with your hot cum!'

'I'm gonna cum Ems...deep inside your cunt!' I grunted, as I reached the point of no return.

I slammed my cock against her cervix one last time, burying myself deep inside her. My throbbing cock twitched as my cum boiled along my shaft, finally allowing me to release the pent up load. My hot cum load jetted from my cock head, splashing against her smooth and slippery inner walls. I gasped my pleasure as load after load of my hot seed coated the inside of Emma's cunt for the first time.

'Oh fuck I'm cumming again! Oh fuck! Ben! Your cum feels so good in my pussy!' Emma screamed, as she felt my powerful cumshots splash against her inner depths.

Her legs dropped off my shoulders and onto the bed either side of my thighs, as another orgasm ripped through her. Emma's legs were trembling with pleasure as she couldn't hold them up there any longer. The bed shook as her body was shuddering violently, and she gasped for breath as the waves of pleasure coursed through her. I could feel the walls of her cunt rippling along my shaft as she came, milking the last of my hot cum load deep into her.

We lay like that for a couple of minutes, both of us recovering from our powerful orgasms. I lay on Emma's chest, her large breasts squashed up tightly against my chest, feeling them rise and fall with her breathing. My cock was still buried inside her and was almost still fully hard, even as my breathing slowed, and I could feel the blood slowly flowing out of it.

Eventually I pulled my semi-hard cock out of Emma's slick pussy and rolled onto my back next to her. We were both still trying to gather our breath, and so I was content to pull Emma close against me until her head was lying on my arm. I stroked her hair away from her forehead as her eyes were half closed.

'Well I have to say Ems, that was some amazing sex!' I breathed into her ear.

'Fuck, you can say that again!' She replied.

'Well I have to say Ems, that was some amazing sex!' I laughed.

'Dick!' she laughed back, rolling her eyes at me, 'But seriously...wow! That was fucking incredible.'

'I loved how turned on you were when I arrived...was so hot that you practically jumped me!' I said.

'Honestly since we've been having sex, I find myself like a lot more aroused than usual. It's crazy what you do to me!' Emma confessed, 'I've watched more porn recently than I think I ever have before in my life! Feeling horny all the time!'

I laughed at that, glad that I could help awaken her sexual side. We lay together in comfortable silence for a few more minutes, before Emma broke the quietness.

'Ben?' Emma said a little hesitantly, 'Can I tell you something?'

'Sure...you can always talk to me Ems.' I responded.

'Um ok...it's quite awkward for me...' She said taking a deep breath.

I leaned up on my elbow and looked her in the eyes.

'In all seriousness Emma, I'm here for you and you can tell me whatever you feel comfortable with.' I said to her seriously.

She took a deep breath and met my eyes with hers.

'I've recently had a fantasy of being dominated...tied up...used...roughly.' She blurted out, before continuing at a rush, 'I've been getting so turned on watching bondage porn, and rough sex porn. I've been staying up late masturbating and cumming so much just imagining it being me...that you have me tied up and making me yours.'

'Wow.' I didn't know how else to respond. Emma continued quickly like she needed to get it off her chest.

'I imagine you tying me up...pinning me down...fucking me so hard and rough! I get so desperate Ben...when they get degraded and begged to be made a slut...I don't know what it is but that always makes me cum so hard!' Emma confessed further.

I was still looking at her, listening as she opened up to me.

'I just can't help myself...I tease myself to the edge over and over. But when the girl finally gives in and begs to be degraded it makes me cum instantly!' she continued, 'I love when they beg to be naughty sluts...when they'll do anything to cum...when they get painted with hot cum all over their faces or bodies. It's just so fucking hot!'

'Wow! That's...' I started to say before Emma interrupted me.

'Like even now...I've just cum so many times on your cock but thinking about it...my clit is literally throbbing! Fuck!' Emma said, 'I mean when you spanked me before...fuuucckkk! That felt so fucking good and got me so wet!'

'Oh yeah? Is that right?' I grinned down at her.

I snaked my hand down between her legs, feeling the heat emanating from her sex. I slid my finger between her slick lips, lightly brushing over the stiff nub of her sensitive clit. She hissed in pleasure as my finger teased over her slick, throbbing clit. She arched her hips upwards, pushing her pussy against my fingers, while she gasped in pleasure. Her chest was still rising and falling -- her large tits topped by those hard dark nipples.

'You like that? When I play with your throbbing clit?' I whispered playfully in her ear.

'Ugh...fuck yes! So fucking horny!' Emma gasped out.

I dipped my finger into her soaking wet cunt, dragging her slick juices up the length of her slit and rubbing my finger around her sensitive bud. Emma's hands moved up her body to grope and tease her tits, flicking her thumbs over her own stiff nipples. She whimpered softly as I teased her most sensitive part, before crying out in pleasure as I lightly tapped my finger against it.

'Oh yes that's a good girl! I bet you want to cum again!' I whispered in her ear, biting her neck gently as I continued to play with her pussy.

'Fuck Ben! God yes! I do! I'm so fucking horny after telling you everything!' Emma moaned, 'Make my pussy cum again! Fuck! I'm so wet!'

Her legs were trembling in pleasure as I played with her clit, with her pussy juices soaking my fingers and her slit.

'Mmm I bet you'd love me to tie you up and make you cum all night...pinning you down and making you mine.' I told her, causing her to gasp loudly, 'Imagine how hard you'd cum when you're tied up and helpless, as my thick cock splits you open.'

'Oh my fucking God! I want that so fucking bad Ben!' Emma wailed out, 'Fuck yes! Please! Oh God I'm close! Just from imagining it!'

'I'm gonna tie you up and tease you! Tongue-fuck you until you're begging to be allowed to cum!' I said to Emma, 'Teasing you to the edge over and over, until you're absolutely desperate to cum!'

'Oh fuck! Oh fuck! I'm gonna cum! I'm getting so close!' Emma moaned, 'I want that so bad! I want you! Make me yours! I'm your naughty girl! Please! I'm gonna cum!'

'I am gonna make you mine,' I told her, 'but right now you are getting so close, and you need to cum for me, just like a naughty...little...slut!'

I punctuated each of the last 3 words with a slap on her horny cunt, as she screamed in pleasure with each slap on her sensitive sex. The last slap and word 'slut' put her over the edge. She screamed out her orgasm as she convulsed violently in pleasure. Her hips were bucking powerfully as she scrabbled at the bedsheets with her fingers and rode out yet another orgasm.

I lay next to Emma, as she regathered control of her body, gasping for breath as her tits rose and fell. A light sheen of sweat covered her caramel skin, as her body continued trembling in pleasure. Her eyes were still shut and her hair was messily splayed about on her pillow, with some of her fringe plastered to her forehead with her sweat.

'Fucking hell Ben!' Emma said eventually, 'What the actual fuck!'

I laughed, 'That was a pretty fucking hot session!'

'God yes! I've never cum so hard or so many times in my life!' Emma giggled, pressing up against me as we basked in the afterglow of our sex.

'Hey can I ask you something?' Emma said.

'Yes of course you can...what's up?' I replied.

'Well two things actually...since we didn't talk when you arrived!' She laughed.

'True! Just straight into the action!' I laughed as well.

'Well firstly...I hope that you don't think I'm weird or anything because of what I told you?' Emma looked up at me beseechingly.

'Definitely not! You don't need to worry about that!' I said, kissing her on her forehead, 'Next!'

'Umm...well I know you said you were going to tell Maddy about it...how did that go?' She asked a bit more shyly.

So, I told her. I recounted the whole session. By the end of it, Emma's eyes were wide open, and her mouth had dropped open too. There were a few exclamations of surprise, but for the most part she was content to listen.

'Well! Fuck! That sounded incredible!' Emma finally said.

'Yea she's a bit of a nymphomaniac!' I laughed.

'Well I've never considered myself into girls before -- apart from trying kissing one friend ages ago -- but I dunno...I think I'd quite enjoy watching her, or you two together.' Emma confessed tentatively. 'Honestly, I just feel like so much more sexually awakened now we are having sex!'

'Well...shit!' I said, 'A few confessions tonight!'

Emma giggled quietly.

'I know Maddy definitely wouldn't be averse to that!' I laughed, 'But first...I need to tie you up and make you mine!'

To be continued...

12