Fun, Dirty Girl, Ch. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Tammy broke the kiss with Victtoria and smiled at her, giving her something to think about. Hands continued to move softly, inquisitively. I studied Victtoria's face, trying to read what she was thinking. I felt a hand brush my thigh and realized it was hers.

Tammy had a hold of Victtoria's other hand. She raised it and brushed her palm against the other girl's as she turned and kissed me open-mouthed, her tongue darting between my lips before she backed off and gave me a breathy look.

I waited to see what would happen next. No reason to rush. The girls seemed happy to be here dancing, drinking. The aroma of dinner simmering on the strove contributed to the promise of the evening. Victtoria still appeared a bit nervous, reluctant to make eye contact. Meanwhile, her body moved with its own sensual volition.

I said we could eat if they wanted. Tammy grinned mischievously. Victtoria said she was pretty hungry, seemed relieved for a break in the tension. It turned out to be a good move. We ate, drank some more and had some laughs. Victtoria enjoyed the meal, became noticeably more relaxed and got a bit flirty by the end.

The girls insisted on doing the dishes, and turned it into a show for me. Tammy managed to splash water on the front of Victtoria's blouse and got a retaliatory splash in return. Tammy then proposed finishing the job topless.

"I bet our host never had two topless dishwashers in his kitchen," she said as she peeled off her tight tank top.

She was right about that, and she wasn't giving Victtoria a chance to object, jerking her blouse up quickly. Victtoria gave a moment of resistance before raising her arms and surrendering it.

She wore a beige bra, sheer enough to give a nice shrouded view of her breasts, which were fuller than Tammy's perky handfuls. Her nipples stood out as prominent points of interest pressing against the gauzy material.

Enjoying the view from my front-row seat at the kitchen table, I wondered if that would be the extent of the theatrics, but Tammy wasted no time snapping off her own bra. Giggling, she scooped a dollop of soap foam onto her boobs, then turned the sponge toward Victtoria, who protested.

"Then take it off or get it wet. Craig deserves topless entertainment after that dinner."

As Victtoria backed away, Tammy enlisted my help in blocking her retreat. I pressed against her from behind as Tammy soaked her chest with the sponge.

"Hey! No fair!"

But she was laughing and squirming mildly as I wrapped my arms around her from behind. Tammy pushed her soapy tits against her friend's and did a shimmy shake. She slid the straps off Victtoria's shoulders until the bra dropped off her breasts like shells off two hard-boiled eggs.

Peering over her shoulder I was treated to dancing fingers massaging soap foam into bare breasts to the accompaniment of much squealing and laughing. It was Victtoria who finally reached back and released the catch on her own bra.

We stood there like that in the middle of the kitchen, a very sexy sandwich. Tammy kept the flow of friction, nipples on nipples. The laughter gradually gave way to dreamy expressions. I worked my way around to the sides of the girls to form a triangle, an arm around each of their backs, feeling the soft texture of their skin. I traced circles down to their lower backs and pressed close against them.

"This is crazy," Victtoria said.

"Feels good, huh," Tammy said. She arched her back and pressed tighter against her friend's breasts for emphasis, kissed her and then me. "Come on, let's play."

She took a quick step back, unsnapped, unzipped and ceremoniously wiggled the tight slacks off her hips and kicked them away. Leaving her skimpy white thong in place for the moment, she turned and began working on my belt. She directed Victtoria's hand to my zipper and said, "You can help."

I stood with a hand on each girl, mesmerized as they opened my fly. Tammy started tugging down one jeans leg and beckoned Victtoria to do the same with the other.

Down they came, and I noticed Victtoria flash a glance at the bulge in my tight boxer briefs as she passed at eye level. I offered no resistance and lifted each foot in turn to allow the jeans to be removed and discarded next to Tammy's on the kitchen floor.

The girls slithered back up and we resumed our three-way grope fest for several minutes, three sets of hands exploring, taking liberties. I liked the feel of Victtoria's hands, soft and warm, moving over my chest and stomach. I cupped one of her breasts and used my thumb to work over the soft ring around the nipple, then gave the rubbery nub a flick and press.

There was a lot more bare skin in contact now, but Victtoria still had her skirt on. I felt the contour of her soft stomach and slid my fingers under the waistband and encountered one of Tammy's hands on a similar mission. She unfastened the button and held the top of the garment steady so I could work the zipper down the side.

Tammy whisked the skirt down off Victtoria's hips, let it drop. As the same time I was kissing the side of Victtoria's neck, just below her ear, a double-team of seduction from both ends.

She smelled alluring, natural, and it stoked my own excitement. Senses trigger desire, and urgency. I was aware of the tightening in my shorts. It was a mutual rising, as if the three of us were hot-wired together.

Not sure where this was going, so I just hung on and let it happen.

My left hand cupped and stroked Tammy's ass -- I am infatuated with her ass; provocative, smooth and firm. Pressed close, I couldn't see Victtoria's item of scanty apparel. I explored with my other hand, feeling the elastic of satiny panties. Not a thong like Tammy had on, but high cut and contoured to her curves. I slipped under the band and felt her butt, fuller than Tammy's. Traced the cleft but didn't delve into it, wary of spooking her.

My lips were still working Victtoria's neck and the tip of my tongue explored the ridge of her jaw, eliciting a sigh. A hand pressed against the front of my briefs and I felt fingers moving along the length of my cock and tightening on it. It had to be Victtoria's hand -- Tammy had one hand on my ass and the other arm around our friend.

Things began to progress faster then, our breathing quickening, hands becoming bolder.

Of course it was Tammy who steered the action to the couch, easing Victtoria back onto it. I ended up on my knees at Victorria's feet while Tammy flopped onto the couch next to her with a leg resting on one of her friend's. She whispered something, smiled and resumed rubbing boobs against boobs.

Had they played together before? I wasn't sure, but they weren't shy with each other.

I was now staring up at Victtoria's panties, which were beige like her bra and hugging the contour of her sexy mound. Her legs were slightly parted. With Tammy's guidance, I eased between them and began kissing along the inside of her thighs. Glancing up, I met Tammy's gaze as she encouraged my advance with her eyes and the tip of her tongue moving along her upper lip.

I heard her say, "Let him show you what I told you about. Just let go."

It felt a bit like I was auditioning for an important part. It was a very exciting role, and I took my time getting into it.

When I got eye-level with the apex of her thighs I inhaled deeply, breathing in that irresistible female aroma. My lips moved against her panties, feeling the heat immediately radiating through.

No need to rush, though my cock may have had a different opinion. Well aware of the fullness inside my briefs, a pulse of sensations raced to other areas. I was determined to make this worthy of the buildup, to savor each sensation and give her no reason for turning back.

I nibbled around the edge of her panties, nuzzling into the valley between thigh and mound while sliding both hands upward over hips, across smooth stomach and converging on the underside of breasts. They were broad and cushiony, and I couldn't get enough of them. I thumbed a nipple to a hard nub while continuing the slow, deliberate advance on the prize down below.

Vicctoria responded by arching her back, hips raising ever so slightly as if seeking to increase pressure against my mouth. I cupped her mound and ran a finger along the ridge of her slit. Pressed into the groove and found the material already soaked through.

That encouraged further exploration. Victtoria moved her legs farther apart and ground against my finger. I found the hard bump of her clit through the material and began teasing it. She moaned and rocked her hips in a slow but eager circle.

That was the go-ahead needed to slip fingers under the edge of panties and begin peeling the material to the side. But, again, taking my time, dragging out the suspense, tracing each bit of smooth skin that was revealed and warming it with my breath. Finally, the groove I was seeking came into view, slightly parted, the pinkish interior in contrast to the darker labia that framed it.

It was somewhat of a surprise to find her completely hairless, half expecting to find fur above her slit. But she was shaved smooth, and I ran my hand over the area before returning to the center of interest and using fingertips to open her more while letting the panties rest on the other side of the bulge of her sex. I've always found panties a turn on and enjoy using them to enhance foreplay.

I felt Tammy's fingers on my neck, then in my hair, and heard her purr near my ear, "Such a wet pussy." She had slid off the couch and was kneeling next to me, sharing appreciation for the unfurling of this sexy flower. She was as enthralled as I was.

As she has explained, Tammy doesn't consider herself bi but rather a connoisseur of everything sexual. She had her left hand on my ass, venturing under my briefs, pushing them down slightly as a finger fitted into the top of my crack.

My focus was on the treasure between Victtoria's thighs, zooming in closer. I didn't dive right in, but I didn't tease either. I dragged my tongue up one side of her groove and down the other, nibbled around the outer lips, dipped in deep and finally pressed my lips hard around her clit. She moaned and pressed back.

Still, it took awhile for her to fully relax and yield to the sensations of my dabbling tongue. Patience was the remedy, so I'd tongue-dance the underside of her clit to the tip, then back off and tantalize the soft trough down to the entrance of her pussy or nibble the vulva before revisiting her clit.

Each time I delayed longer before returning, making her miss it, anticipate it. Slight undulation of her hips told me she was rising with the tide of pleasure. So did the increasing flow of sex juice pouring from her pussy and running down to her ass. I used it to slicken the path for my finger into the crack until I could tease her starfish with my finger tip.

At the same time, Tammy had worked my briefs down my thighs and was giving my backdoor similar treatment. She has been leading me to new horizons of pleasure in this area, and I was grateful and eager for it.

But right now my mission was to make Victtoria cum in the most satisfying way. When it happened, it escalated quickly. Sensing it, I intensified the flicking of tongue on the underside of her clit. As the crest neared, I stopped abruptly for the count of three, then resumed in double-time.

Suddenly, she cried out with a high-pitched shriek and began bucking against my mouth. I grabbed her ass and pulled her tight against me, luxuriating in the taste and thrill of her pleasure boiling over. I could feel her contractions, and I pressed all the intimate places to encourage them.

It was only as the energy began to subside and Victtoria settled back from the peak that I realized Tammy had been licking my ass, lapping around and into the tight pucker. The sensation was exquisite, and my cock was jumping in appreciation.

We remained like that until Victtoria's breathing returned to normal. Then I became aware that Tammy was opening a condom and rolling it onto my throbbing cock.

It didn't feel right to rush into it, and I wasn't sure if this avenue was even open. The objective had been to give Victtoria what she craved, and I was determined to follow through.

I began kissing all over her mound, finally dipping my tongue back into her heated crevice, attempting to initiate round two. But Victtoria was tugging at my arms, pulling me toward her.

So I kissed my way up her stomach, over those luscious breasts and into position on top of her. Tammy had a grip on my shaft and expertly steered me to a smooth joining. The fit was snug, and I could feel the heat and sense the wetness through the Latex membrane.

Even I was surprised how good it felt to fuck again. I took it slow at first, studying her face, staring into her eyes, trying to lock onto the same vibe. I pushed in a little harder and deeper, and she went from dreamy to breathy to wanton. Her knees came up, opening herself.

I pushed as deep as I could and ground in circles at the end of each stroke. Tammy assisted with a tight grip on my ass. She pressed a finger into the crack, toying with my asshole to add to the smorgasbord of sensations, and applied several smacks with the palm of her hand on the upstroke of my thrusts.

Victtoria was making sounds, increasingly incoherent. As good as it felt to me, the buffer of the condom kept friction somewhat at bay and enabled me to avoid going over the edge too soon. We continued like that for some time, our breathing loud and in rhythm.

Finally, my thrusts sped out of my control, and the pressure in my balls reached a touchstone. Tammy sensed it and squeezed the big muscle at the base of my cock as it began clenching, helping trigger the rush of semen through the urethra and out through the sensitive opening.

There was an ever so slight letdown in knowing all of that cum was constrained by the condom. But when I finally pulled out, Tammy wasted no time in pulling the rubber off and spilling it out on Victtoria's stomach. She spread it around with fingertips, then licked it up with a mischievous grin.

Without hesitation, she gave a taste to Victtoria and to me. We all collapsed on the couch amid an intoxicating sheen of sex and sweat.

####

Tammy was sprawled beside me, nipples still erect and a dreamy look on her face as Victtoria pulled her panties on and shuffled off to the bathroom. I was pretty sure Tammy hadn't cum yet, unless she got herself off while I was occupied with Victtoria.

Either way, her pussy appeared swollen and needy as she lounged with legs seductively parted. I couldn't resist stroking a soft, smooth thigh, avoiding contact initially with the adjacent tender parts.

"You drove her crazy."

"Mmm, it is all pretty crazy."

I'm always drawn to the mischievous glint Tammy gets in her eyes. She's such an instigator and a total hedonist.

So I stoked her naughty desires with a bit of teasing until her hips rocked slightly. It didn't take much to open the floodgates of her desire.

I glanced up at those pert nipples standing eager for attention. Her head was tilted back, eyes closed as my fingers brushed the side of her mound and danced closer to the crest of the opening.

Finally, I provided the contact she craved, cupping the heated juncture between her legs, pressing tight against it and slipping a finger into the slippery chasm. Slick as expected, smooth and inviting. Her pussy is always a delight -- I'd fingered and licked it often.

Done everything but fuck it, due to the rule we'd agreed on to keep things light and avoid complications.

Her need was urgent, evident in the quickening of her breathing and slight writhe of her hips. All of evening's activity had her hungry for it.

I set about the task of satisfying her craving, moving my finger quickly through the folds, finding the rhythm and sensitive spots that I know get her off. Little pulses on the side of the swollen nub, then pressure along the underside, a flutter of fingertips at the tip. She loves that.

Glancing to admire the rise and fall of her chest as her breathing got deeper, those succulent nips like cherry lozenges. Her eyes hooded in a pleasure stare as she began arching up off the sofa, seeking more pressure from my fingers.

I leaned toward her and quickly switched hands, now with my left in her pussy and sliding my right under her ass, groping and lifting it as she climbed the peak.

"Oh, yes, right there! Yes, yes, YES!"

Victtoria had returned to the room and was watching with interest as Tammy shook and shouted in her moment of ecstasy. I smiled in joy about how hard she always cums, and how long she can sustain it.

My fingers glistened with her juices as she rode it out, and I could feel the rapid contractions along the plateau between clit and opening.

I knew to back off and just apply steady pressure as she gradually settled down. She gave me an appreciative look and her lower lip quivered as she fought to regain control of her breathing.

It was only then that I realized my cock had risen in appreciation of the show. Tammy's eyes were on it and she reached over and grabbed the shaft near the base, bringing more blood surging to the head.

I started to pull my other hand out from under her, reluctantly relinquishing that handful of delectable ass, when she suddenly rose up. Without a word she swung a leg across my chest and settled astride facing away from me.

She still had a firm grip on my cock and was pressing it against her slit, wriggling against it. It made me think of why many young girls are infatuated with horseback riding, the saddle horn serving a similar purpose.

She began a slight rise and fall, edging my shaft along her slick divide, making it slippery. The strokes kept getting longer until I knew the ridge of my cockhead was brushing over her still sensitive clit.

I thought she might try to get me off like that -- perhaps both of us -- until she threw in the move I wasn't expecting. In one smooth, practiced motion she gripped my cock just below the head, redirected it and sank down on it as easily as pressing a finger through soft butter.

It caught me by surprised and didn't register until she rose up and sank back down.

I stiffened in more ways than one and emitted an audible sigh. Tammy responded by arching her back grinding down hard, burying my cock deep inside.

She began an up and down rhythm as I watched her pussy stretch and slide while that velvet channel gripped my cock, coating it with a slick sheen. Despite having cum earlier, an achy need radiated in my balls, sending jolts of painful pleasure zipping through my body like haphazard lightning.

Fucking her -- or rather watching her fuck me -- was as mind-blowing as I'd imagined. She was a sensual maestro, instinctively varying the angle and speed, pausing at strategic moments before bucking abruptly.

Experience likely was a factor. This girl knew some tricks I hadn't encountered before. It was all contributing to my racing pulse and sensations ricocheting from groin to temples.

There was a little tease and a lot of please as she focused the swing and sway of her movements for maximum effect.

So many thoughts were racing through my mind. Usually sexy, provocative chatter is a big part of our play, but I dared not utter a word for fear she'd come to her senses and stop. She'd been adamant in setting the ground rules for our relationship, unconventional as it was.

I'd never attempted to cross her boundaries, and I wasn't sure where this detour would lead. Perhaps it was inevitable -- and given the events of the evening, the timing not that surprising. I certainly wasn't going to risk breaking the spell.

Her blowjobs are exquisite, but fucking her was beyond my imagination.