Fun, Dirty Girl, Ch. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She settled into a cadence that elevated both of us into a zone of pure pleasure. I could feel her pulse sync with mine, and the effect sent the fluttering of 10,000 fireflies from the center of my sex to the cortex of my consciousness.

I was mesmerized by her backside, driven by the rotation at the end of each down stroke. My hands rested on her hips, thumbs strumming the twin dimples just above that succulent ass.

The way she moved, and the effect that was transmitted, reminded me of what I'd been missing. All the subtle variations, pausing slightly, altering the angle, then grinding down firmly.

I visualized myself dancing inside of her, my cock snugly probing. Imagining how it felt to her. Hoping it was the same rage of sensations I was feeling.

All the way to her toes and ears?

The thought flashed that maybe she was showing off a bit. More likely, she really knows what she's doing, and the benefits were mutual. There was no doubt she was getting what she wanted as she took me on a magical ride.

Sweat appeared on her back and I noticed a drop descend into the crack toward her tight, pink pucker. I pressed a fingertip against the ring of that opening.

She moaned, and my excitement level spiked suddenly. The familiar tightening started in my balls and I panicked and grabbed her hips as if to lift her off of my cock.

"I'm going to..."

She seized both of my wrists and pulled my arms around until my hands were on her taut stomach. She pressed down and ground extra hard against my pelvis, then started fucking me harder.

The friction was overwhelming. There was no turning back. Her pussy clenched tight around my swollen shaft, sending indescribable sensations to my core, pressing all the pleasure buttons.

It was all too much to withstand and everything I'd craved. Quite out of my control, my body shifted into overdrive; legs stretched tight and I began thrusting upward against Tammy's descents as the contractions began deep in my balls.

My vision blurred to a pattern of red and gold. I felt the sudden rush of fluid along the overtaxed channel until it all seemed to mass at once at the head of my cock. Contractions of my PC muscle broke the log jam and sent pulse after pulse of liquid pleasure forcing its way into Tammy's demanding pussy.

She continued to glide until there was nothing left, and the flood began to recede around my spent pole.

Still, neither of us spoke as we settled into a post-orgasmic haze. Still trying to process what had just occurred, my eyes traced all the contours from her neck and shoulders to her waist and flare of hips. She was a sexual thoroughbred.

When she lifted herself, it was slow, almost reluctant. A stream of fresh cream making its way down the inside of one of my thighs. Some it was already pooled around the base of my cock.

"Worth the wait," she said in a way that could have been a statement or a question.

I wasn't sure which, so just said, "Hmm," watching her retrieve her panties and slide them on in a smooth motion.

When Tammy finally turned and her eyes met mine, they were sultry, her lips wet and parted. She cupped the flimsy material between her legs. The last thing she said was, "Dreamy."