All Comments on 'Fun for All the Family Ch. 01'

by Toolboy5

Sort by:
  • 12 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
Excellent Famiy-incest

Well done. Anyone who doesn't like this story just doesn't enjoy incest stories. Something for everyone. It made my cock hard, which is what I come her to get Grandparents fucking their grandchildren is so fine. What a great incest situation. Please give us more. This is so hot.

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
you have become our favorite writer

my wife and i really like your stories because they encompass family sex in all it's "bi" aspects.definetly needed and look forward to more.possibly getting mark and paul into the story???

Gemini552Gemini552almost 14 years ago
Adoption

I definitely want to be adopted by this family!!!!!!!!!!

Jemgirl01Jemgirl01over 13 years ago
Very adoption worthy.

I didn't realize how turned on I was until I had to leave the house.

Very well done. I am looking forward to seeing the son and dad together.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
3 G Fuck,

Unless grandpa is not there the real incest is not. When daughter is fucked by dad's dad & son is fucking granny in presence of sons mom, real family is that you have written very descriptive, bettet make it bisex when son is fucking mom grandpa should fuck grand son in his ass, latter grandpa fucks his son & grand son. All mom should finger or dildo fucking each other, Go ahed. Enjoy it !!

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
thankyou author

How well writen a story begining that was. Not many family gangbang stories have made me want to fuck every single person in my family. From my small tited, virgin sister, to my monster cocked dad, and my mom, who is by far, the MOST hot milf with her DD titties, extra large cunt, and perfectly shaped ass. Your story shows all of that and more in you beautifully writen tale. It brings enjoyment to my 10"monster and makes me want to join their club.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
From Finland

I am a widowed 48 year or mother living just outside Helsinki in Finland, and what happened between me and my three sons and daughter was not planned, it was by default after fooling around in our sauna. My daughter actually started it, by accident, but we were a little tipsy after having a few vodka. To make a long story short, we had a fuck session with an ending nobody probably will believe. I never knew that anybody could shoot this much cum. But when three well hung young men stand in front of their kneeling mother and sister that have their faces and tongue glued together, it did not take long before we were in a shower of cum that literally made both our mouths and face so full of cum that I have never seen anything online afterwards. I am not sure how to approach this, I feel kind of dirty, but I also know that we are old enough to not get damaged by it. Happy mom.

screedbearscreedbearover 5 years ago
Cum Vs, Come

Its More to Come not more to cum

eatmeslowly6996eatmeslowly6996about 5 years ago
One of my favorites

This story always makes my pussy wet and tingly

goducks111goducks111over 4 years ago
i love reading your stories

just filled with great sex, sex and more sex.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

The story was amazing but I wish that Jenna's dad, Jenna's mom and Jenna should of had a threesome.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Loved it but I was hoping David would use the KY jelly on his dad's ass and penetrate him while his dad ate his daughter. Hot! But it was good enough...I'm all set to go fuck my boyfriend hard! Thanks!!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous