Fun in Nature

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

After a few minutes I quietly asked for some water. Daddy kissed me on the forehead and gently removed himself from me. I watched as he went into my bag and took us both a bottle of water out, taking the top off for me. He leaned over and helped me sit up, the same hands that had just left fingerprints on me were now carefully helping me get comfortable. I drank quickly and quenched my thirst. I looked lovingly over at daddy. 'I love you.'

'I love you too baby.' He smiled at me. My favourite smile.

'C'mon then, lets get back to our walk and to find that nice switch for you.' I grimaced. I slowly put my leggings back on, rearranging my underwear and tee. He helped me with my trainers and laced them up for me. We set off again, wandering for a short while before daddy led us off the path. I looked over at him and then looked further afield in the direction we were going. There was a more wooden area, a place I had not noticed before on any of our previous walks. But that was the thing about daddy, my great lover. He noticed all of the things that, to the 'normal' naked eye, were not visible. Now don't get me wrong, I often pictured myself being fucked in various places by him and when we had been shopping for houses, the majority of me looking at the pictures on the online advertisements involved me thinking about where he could fuck me. In the giant shower, the large middle of the room bath tub, the pool tables, the islands in the kitchen and even the grand staircases. He on the other hand would see things like the discreet wooded area well off the track, the trees that were the right size to have me tied too, the household items he made me grind against, the kitchen utensils that would hurt the most against my butt. You know, the wicked sadomachist stuff they all enjoyed.

I truged miserably over to the area he was leading us, my pace dropping a few footsteps behind daddy. The area wasn't particularly large, there were maybe fifty or so trees here. 'Look for a branch that's about as thick as my finger baby and the length of your arm. I want two.' I pouted but obeyed. I began looking and soon enough there was some branches that fitted his description. He laughed as I raised my arm up, sizing them up. I knew if I didn't get what he wanted, I would cause myself more punishment. Shopping has never been something I enjoyed and shopping around for some branches was certainly not something I wanted to be doing on this lovely day either.

'These two daddy.' I spoke softly whilst pointing to two on the same tree. He walked over and had his knife in his hand. I didn't know when he had got that out as his shorts didn't have pockets and I didn't see him take it from his bag, but I was otherwise occupied looking for branches. With a quick flick against each branch, they came from the tree. He handed me them one by one and then slid his knife back into the leather holder. It was a present I had got him for his birthday two years earlier. It was a beautiful leather bound handle and he used it regularly. It also cut clothes pretty well.

'Back to the path now baby.' I looked at him confused. 'Aren't you going to do it here daddy?' I was hoping so, at least we'd be out of the way and no one would see us. They might of heard me though.

'Nope. Move, now.' I didn't have to be told twice and I quickly moved with him and found ourselves back on the path, me now holding the two evil looking branches. My stomach was doing back flips. Where would he be taking us and how much was this really going to hurt. I hoped that maybe he would be playful like last time, or even just slightly harder, as playful still stung. I weighed it up, I hadn't been terrible after all and I had been on my best behaviour this week, due to more than just a maintenance spanking last Sunday. We had weekly spanking sessions and if I needed additional punishment it would be given. I found this to be terribly unfair as almost always, I was punished for whatever crime I had committed or rule I had broke at the time or at very latest, on the night time. I often argued that I was being punished a second time for a misdemeanour, which only lengthened my punishment for 'answering back.'

We walked a little more until we came to a less open area of the route. We were still surrounded by fields but these ones had several trees dotted around. He grabbed my hand and led me into the field on our right side. We walked past two trees and then stopped under the third. 'Sit.' I did as I was told and sat crossed legged underneath the slight shade of the tree. I could feel some rocks underneath me and shifted carefully, making myself comfortable. I knew I wouldn't be sat for much longer however. He leaned over me and took the bag off my shoulders, removing it from me and placed it next to his before sitting down infront of me. He had slipped the knife into the waistband of his shorts after he had cut down the branches but removed it before he sat.

'Give me one of the branches please.' He held his hand out and I passed it to him without saying anything. I watched as he proceeded to slip the blade over the little twigs and nubs that were poking off from the branch. I swallowed hard. My eyes glared at the branch, watching to ensure that there was no lumps or bumps left on it. It hadn't been something I had been acutely aware of when I was looking for them, as I was so focused on finding the correct width and length. Yet now I was very aware of how anything other than smoothness was going to tear at my skin. He ran his hand over the branch after he had finished to make sure it was smooth. I appreciated his thoughtfulness at this time. He passed it back to me and indicated for the next one. 'Do you know why I asked you to pick two baby?' I shook my head, I was too nervous to talk. 'Incase the first one snaps.' He smirked at me and began the cut away at the second branch. I took a sharp intake of breath.

My tummy was making all sorts of acrobatic flips and he was enjoying my anxiety, which was clear on my face. He followed the same, slow, metaculous process as he had before. As much as I was thankful for this, it made the wait for my punishment worse. Sometimes he liked to do this, dragging out the interim to my punishment; watching as I squirmed in the corner or making me sit at his feet with his belt in his lap. Thinking about how bad a punishment was going to be was almost as bad as the actual punishment. Almost. Finally he handed me the second branch and then put his knife back into its holder again. He reached into his bag and I watched as he rummaged around. I packed his bag so I was unsure what he was looking for. I hoped it wasn't another cup of cold tea he was going to make me drink.

I looked perplexed as he pulled out some rope. I didn't pack that and it definitely wasn't in there when I packed the bag. He looked at me and laughed. Something I was realising he did quite often during my random punishments. 'Are you wondering where this came from? Of course I packed it when you were busy elsewhere. Do you think I'd come unprepared baby?'

'Umm' was all I could respond. 'Not all of us are silly and unprepared like you are baby. Now up you get.' He stood and reached out his hand for mine and pulled me up with him when I took it. 'I want you to stand against this tree and wrap your arms around it.' I sighed but turned and stepped forward wrapping my arms around the tree. Once again I found myself thankful for the outfit he had picked as I could feel the trunk was rough underneath my tee. Without the protection of this I would of likely ended up covered in scratches. He walked to the other side of the tree and tied my hands tightly together with the rope. He then walked behind me and I felt his hands grab hold of my leggings and underwear and in one swift movement they were pulled to just above my knees. This was a place he liked to put any of my garments during a punishment so that I felt 'like a naughty little girl.' A humiliation. It also made it harder for me to kick my legs about if I was wearing pants, however more often than not he had me dressed in skirts or dresses. He pulled my hips out and kicked my legs apart so that they were about shoulder width in distance. I was now in a more bent position and my face was closer to the tree trunk. My earlier thoughts about being protected from the bark were silly as now I expected to have some sort of marks on my face. The tree wasn't particularly wide but it was a sturdy tree and I had some movements possible with my arms. Well, as much as possible with them being tied together.

'How many do you think you should recieve?' I quickly blurted out a reponse. 'Twelve please daddy.' He faked suprise and replied 'Oh, well I was only going to do six, but as you asked baby.'

I whined and tried to wriggle away in protest. 'Please no daddy, just six!' I had gone for twelve as he usually liked high numbers, even if it was a harsh instrument.

'No baby, twelve it is and twelve it will be tomorrow after your maintence spanking.'

Tears began to form in my eyes as I knew I wasn't going to be sitting comfortably for at least the next week. I braced myself for the pain and waited. I didn't have to wait too long as the first landed on me and I yelped. My cheeks clenched together as they absorbed the pain that was now spreading. Fuck that hurt. He let me gather myself before I heard the swish of it coming through the air behind me. I sucked in the air around me and let out a cry. He didn't let me compose myself this time as he landed another down against my skin. I was crying properly now, tears running down my face. Then the fourth landed. My body reacted and attempted to get away from the pain, pushing my face up against the tree. I couldn't get away from the fifth as it landed just below the creases of my arse. I screamed out, it felt like he had cut away at my skin. Fuck. I wasn't sure I could continue with this. I wasn't even half way through it. This time he allowed me a moment. My chest was heaving and my face was soaked with my tears. It was at this point I also felt the slow, torturous leaking of his cum out of me. He would be able to see this too, given how spread open I was.

I took a deep breath and it was at that point the sixth came down on me. I sobbed and begged him, 'please daddy, this hurts so bad. I'm so sorry, I really am.' Suddenly I felt his hand graze across my skin, making me flitch as he moved over what must of been welts. He kissed the back of my head. 'You're doing really well baby, it's almost over.' I felt him step back and out of my personal space. My lip instantly pouted. I wanted his hands rubbing me better.

Number seven came down against me, although this time it didn't feel as hard. It still stung though. Number eight and number nine landed on top of other areas that had just been hit and it was at this point I thought about calling out my safe word. It was immensely painful and I felt like my skin was peeling away. He knew this was hurting me more than the other strikes and again allowed me a few moments to compose myself. I was still crying and my wrists felt sore from trying to wriggle away from the rope and inadvertently rubbing against the bark. My face had been resting against the other side of the tree for some while now and it felt like it had grazed my skin. My arse was on fire. In fact, it may hurt less to have it actually alight than the pain this was causing. The whole area was pained, but I could feel the skin had risen where the branch had connected with my skin. It was likely I was cut open. I thought about the bruises it would be leaving and I almost smiled. Then it happened. The pain began to simmer into the complexities of pleasure. My breathing suddenly hitched and I felt my cunt clench. I could finish off the last few strikes now I was sure of it.

I knew that daddy was stood behind me, watching carefully. My safety was always priority and he could often sense when something was too much before I could or would at least admit. He would of watched whilst my sobs lessened and saw as my skin moved with the uncontrollable clench of my cunt. He reached forward and carefully rubbed my right cheek, causing me to flinch. 'Just three more, then it will be all over. You are doing great.' Yup, I absolutely could do this. I took a big deep breathe and shakily stated that I was ready. I braced myself.

*Swishhhh* The branch came down on my skin and this time, the pain was mixed with a brazen feeling of pleasure. It still hurt like hell, but the tingles had began to disperse into other areas. The eleventh strike came quickly after, and this time my hips moved in a way to try and encourage friction between my legs. 'Last one baby.' I cried out at this one, he had hit me the hardest with the twelfth stroke and it felt like he had sliced right through me. Fuck this hurt. I had tears running down my face and my wrists felt sore from the rope and tree. I vaguely saw him move around to them and he gently loosened the knots, releasing me from the restraint. I limply allowed my arms to move, holding onto the tree in front of me, worried that my legs may give in. Catching my breath, I could feel the sensation between my legs. Being spanked always turned me on, no matter the reason for it. Being outside and the possibility of being caught and humiliated only spurred me on. I had a love/hate relationship with humiliation. I hated it, being embarrassed made my skin crawl and I have spent many a time wishing for the world to just open up and suck me in. However, my slutty little cunt loved it. And so did he. His cock always thickened watching me squirm, he would often make me do silly little things or scold me in public, knowing full well that the blush across my face was also being imitated in my nether regions.

I could feel him now, pulling me up and turning me, bringing me into an embrace. 'You did so well, you're such a good girl. Are you okay?' I sniffled, a little nod against his chest. He pulled back and grabbed hold of my face, forcing me to look up at him. His eyes were full of compassion. 'Are you okay baby?' He needed the verbal communication, to ensure that I really was okay. I smiled at him. 'Yes daddy.' He kissed me on my forehead and pulled me back to his chest again. I breathed in deeply and took in his scent. He always had a delicious smell to him and I could smell a light perspiration on him. I smirked as I joked to myself that it must have been hard work beating me under the sun. He kissed my head and moved me, turning me around so I was back facing that tree again. 'Let me see you baby.' His hand carefully swept over each cheek and I grimaced at the pain. It was gently throbbing now, the main sting having died off. His hand then lowered and slipped between my thighs, the pads of his fingertips brushing against my slit. I knew what he would find there. I was wet.

'Mmm fuck.' he moaned.

I bit my lip as I felt one of his fingers slide between my slit, gliding past my eager little cunt and right to my clit. My knees buckled as he circled it, fuck I was more excited than I thought. He grabbed hold of my waist, his arm around my stomach, ensuring I stayed on my feet. He played with my clit, circling and flicking. My eyes rolled into the back of my head and I let out a deep moan. I wanted his mouth on me, I wanted him to lap up my juices but the ground was just too dirty and rough to be laid on my back for him. He continued to coax my clit, speeding up just the way he knew I liked it. I was close. I moaned loudly, completely oblivious to the fact that we were still in ear shot of any passers by. My mind was completely focused on his fingertips caressing my clit. He moved his fingers quicker now, my breath speeding up, I could feel myself bracing for an orgasm. I knew I needed to ask for permission to cum, but I wasn't quite sure how to make my mouth work. Luckily, it was at that point he told me, 'Cum for me baby. Cum for me now.' And just like that, I felt myself become undone. My back arched as he continued to play with my clit, faster now. My eyes rolled so far into the back of my head I may have seen my brain. I screamed out and my body convulsed with the orgasm that tore right through me. All of the pain mixed with the pleasure had sent my body into overdrive. My legs felt light and I was glad of his strong arm holding me up. Every inch of my body was tingling. After what felt like forever, my body finally started to bring me back to my senses. I spent a few moments trying to catch my breath and my legs to regain some strength so I could stand up and hold my own body. I carefully peeled myself up and away from his arm, he steadied me and smiled down on me.

'Did that feel good baby?'

'Mhm, thank you daddy.' He kissed me and I hungrily lapped it up. He then carefully pulled my underwear and leggings back up, watching as I winced against the pain. This was going to be a long and uncomfortable drive home. After he had packed away all of his belongings, he handed me the two switches. I groaned. He pulled his backpack on and carried mine in his hand, grabbing hold of my hand with the other. We walked back to the path and just as we reached it, a smiley couple, around our age walked past. They clocked us and their smiles grew. No doubt assuming we'd had a little detour.... Although I'm sure they aren't expecting the real reason of the detour. Both men greeted each other, and I flushed thinking had they just been five more minutes quicker, they would of heard my animalistic screams.

We allowed them to pass before slowly starting to walk behind them. My body felt weak and I suddenly couldn't wait to be home. I felt sweaty and I thought of a nice cool shower then shivered. My butt would certainly not be looking forward to anything coming into contact with it for a few days. I turned my head and looked up at him. 'Daddy, do I really have to be switched again tomorrow?' My eyes were big and begging. He looked at me for a moment, weighing it up.

'No baby, not tomorrow. But keep hold of those branches, they're still coming home with us.' I felt my insides turn to jelly. I vowed to be on my best behaviour for some time.... Well, at least until my butt had healed!

12