Fun in Phuket

Story Info
Memories of a marvelous time in Thailand with my lover.
5.9k words
4.41
10.8k
9
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This is or should be a chapter in a longer submission I have been working on for several weeks entitled "Adventures in the Middle Kingdom" but which needs more polishing. It deals with experiences I had in the People's Republic of China over several years during which I established a wholly foreign owned company of which I was the Managing Director for about 20 years.

However, I had some memories come to mind recently that led me to think that what I am about to relay could stand alone and be provide an interesting story for submission in the short term. The two main characters in this piece of part truth and part fiction are me, John and the General Manager of the Chinese company, Xiao Ling. (Oh, the reader should now that John and Xiao Ling about three years earlier had become lovers).

All characters are 18 or over.

*****

I was the CEO of a North American company who about four years before this episode started what morphed into a "Wholly owned foreign venture in China. One of the annual requirements of a subsidiary of the parent corporation was to produce an "Income and Expense Forecast" not only for the coming year but for the next three. Trying to do this in a crowded office with too many ears around, the phone ringing constantly plus Xiao Ling being interrupted with one question or another had in the past proven to be not the way to do it. Therefore, a couple of years previously Xiao Ling, the General Manager agreed with me that we should go away for two or three days where we would not be interrupted. The fact that such an arrangement suited our personal "needs" perfectly was just a side benefit.

This particular year there was a need to meet with representatives of a customer which was located in Malaysia. I did not have the time to go to Kuala Lumpur in addition doing the budget projections and to be in China for no more than three weeks. I suggested that Xiao Ling ask our customer if they would be willing to meet us in Phuket, Thailand that is in between South West China and Malaysia. My thought was that she and I would go Phuket, spend a day maximum the Malaysian customer and then finish the budget. They agreed.

Xiao Ling and I finished our Chinese portion of my visit in Kunming, the capital of Yunnan Province which is closest to Thailand. Then we took a flight at 4:00 PM to Bangkok and then off to Phuket. This got us to our accommodation at about 8:00 PM which at that time in the year was after dark. I had arranged for a private cottage that was on a bay with the ocean at our door step just north of Phuket. It was on a quiet road, had a small kitchen that came fully supplied at least for breakfast that was replenished daily. It also had a large bedroom with a king sized bed, a lovely bathroom with a large shower and a Japanese deep two person soaking tub.

By the time we arrived we were both tired after several days flying one city to another in China and having meetings with customers often including dinners that went on too long and included too many toasts with that white lightning that the Chinese like. We agreed to make an early night of it and that any moments of intimacy would wait for the next day. A hot shower together sufficed and soon we were in bed, our arms wrapped around the other.

I slept like a log. It had been several days since we did not to have meetings and fly to the next city. I was sound asleep when I awoke with the most pleasant sensation of my cock being fondled. Opening my eyes and found Ling smiling at me. "Just what do you think you are doing?" I asked.

She replied. "Trying to get your attention and I guess I did. In know that we were not going to make love last night but last night is over. It is 6:30 and we have plenty of time for some Jiggy before we need to go to meet our Malaysian delegation. I want you to remind me what a good lover you are."

How can one pass up an offer like that? I rolled over so that my left arm was free and then bringing her face to mine pressed my lips to her, our mouths opening and our tongues dueling. I reached down finding the delta between her legs and was very pleased to discover her to be very swollen and very wet. I sought out her clit and started to massage it while I moved my lips to her breast. I sucked on her left nipple and then took her whole breast into my mouth while still using my tongue to tease her nipple. Ling's moans encouraged me to continue. Not only that but she had moved her hand from my erection to my balls that she was massaging in a most delightful manner. Raising my head I asked, "What do you wish first? Your slit licked from top to bottom or would you prefer just having my erection in your very wet vagina?"

She responded, "I think we are both horny as hell and there is enough time for two goes. What about a session of "69" first then after we have both cum I will bring your erection back to life and you can ravage my vagina." No more needed to be said and we through the covers off and I got on my knees with her lovely Mound of Venus in plain view, then spreading her nether lips driving my tongue into the wet finding first the entrance to her vagina which my tongue penetrated at the same time spreading my leg, straddling her head so her mouth could find my throbbing erection. Oh what bliss! It was no time at all when Xiao Ling cried out, "Oh Johnny "and began to tremble. It was not long before she came with a mighty crescendo. After she recovered she said, "You have not cum yet. Let's take care of that; I want you to take me doggy style. She got on her hands and knees and presented her backside which is beautiful to me. Her rosebud was obvious was were her swollen lips that were covered in her juices. I came up behind and she directed my cock into her vagina. After a few strokes she said, "Please John, harder please and I felt her hand go to her clit. With that encouragement I picked up the pace and soon could feel my balls start to contract and knew I could not last too much longer. We came together and then collapsed breathing hard.

While we had meetings at 10:00 with the Malaysian team, we thought that having had a shower and breakfast we had time for a walk. As we proceeded up the road we past a small community of houses with a stream running beside them. In the stream were two young women in sarongs tucked up so as not to get them all wet while they washed clothing. They smiled as we went by. On returning they were washing each other's hair and had removed the top portion of the sarong now standing with their breasts fully exposed. Our presence did not seem to bother them. In fact the one called out, "You stay across the road?" and when we confirmed that we did she continued, "Maybe I see you later, I am the maid". We waved and walked on.

Our meeting in Phuket went well. By 2:00 we had concluded a contract and had a pleasant lunch with our customers. They then returned to the airport and we spent the afternoon looking in the shops and walking on the beach. I was approached several times by young women wishing to give me a massage. I had be warned to be careful of such offers and responded that why would I need their services when I had such a delightful companion as Xiao Ling.

We had a delightful Thai dinner in a fine restaurant, one of the best meals I ever had and then returned by cab to our small abode. Would a successful and pleasurable day be complete without some pleasurable time with one's lover? Upon returning to our cottage Xiao Ling and I took a shower Together, starting with mutual stimulation we had a marvelous time bringing each other almost to the crest before backing off. This went on until neither could stand it anymore and then she climbed on top of me cowgirl style, looking into each other's eyes she road me while we held hands and then each reached an crescendo and collapsed, she on my chest and I held her tight in my arms. After moments of coming down from those highs, she slid to my side, saying, "Stay here; I will get a wet towel and clean you up." She came back and gently washed my face, hands and finally genitals then after getting rid of the wet towel came to bed, kissing me tenderly and curled up against me and soon we were both asleep.

The next morning we agreed that we would work on the financial forecasts until we had a least a draft completed. Doing three years of projections and getting it right can be a challenge as there are so many factors to consider, most market dependent that are in some regard beyond ones control. It is necessary to not only to create the financial reports but to explain the assumptions on which the figures are based Apart from a brief break for lunch by six o'clock we agreed that the forecast we had was close to being one that we were prepared to submit.

At that time we decided a nice swim was in order. It was getting toward dusk with the sun getting low in the horizon. We needed lights in the house to be able to see. I asked Xiao Ling if she thought that it was safe for us to go nude as both of us loved to skinny dip. I went out on the deck and looked both up and down the shore looking to see if there were lights in the adjacent cottages. When I reported that no one seemed to be in those in either direction at least for a fair distance we decided that nude was the way to go

We walked out through the back door and across the covered deck to the beach. Entering the water we needed to walk hand in hand until we were in water where swimming was possible. After swimming together a small distance we were able to stand on the bottom with the water to my chest and just below her chin. Xiao Ling came to me putting her arms around my neck and kissed me softly. "I glad we could be naked" she said." I could see the thought go through her mind. I took a deep breath and kneeling down put my mouth to her breast, nibbling on her nipple before sucking the whole breast into my mouth. When I came up for air Xiao Ling said, "Give me your hand." I complied and she took it and positioned it over the now bare center of her womanhood. I cupped her mound and then spreading the outer and inner lips inserted my finger into her vagina while with my thumb found her clit. Gently massaging the clitoris I inserted a second finger into her love tunnel and I must have found her G spot. Xiao Ling gasped in pleasure and cried out, "Don't stop!" I didn't and soon she threw her arms around my neck pulling my lips to her. Her tongue ravaged my mouth as she reached her climax. Slowly her grip on my neck subsided and she said, "Thanks so much. That was marvelous. What can I do for you? She reached down finding my erection. After stoking it for some time we decided that a better idea was to wait until we were back on dry land where we could really do justice to what we had in mind.

Walking hand in hand and her bare breasted we strolled back to our abode. The cottages on either side of us were about 50 meters away and seemed to be not occupied. There was a shower just off the edge of the deck so we rinsed the salt water from our bodies. The fresh water was not heated so we did not take long before taking towels and drying each other off. I must say the cold water had a marvelous effect on her nipples and I could not resist sucking one and then the other.

There a double lounger on the deck and with a lovely breeze blowing and what we believed to be complete privacy, we decided that it was ok to just stay outdoors and enjoy the remainder of the late afternoon. It was so idealic that I must have fallen asleep. I came awake with Xiao Ling saying quietly in my ear, "John, I think there is someone in the house." We were about to grab towels in an attempt to cover our nakedness when a female voice said, "Don't worry; it is not the first time I have come upon people here naked. "

The woman who we had seen earlier in the day on the other side of the road came out of the door from the house wearing a sarong that seemed to accentuated the natural curves of her body leaving a bare mid drift that only added to her sensuality. "Have you been having a good time?" she asked. We responded that "Yes", we had been swimming and then decided to enjoy this most pleasant location as we had to leave the following day.

"I am Nong." She said before going on to ask what we had done while in Phuket. We introduced ourselves and then told her of our business meeting the day before and that following the departure of our customers we had gone shopping, and then a stroll on the beach before going for a most delicious dinner.

Nong asked if we had the pleasure of a Thai massage while in Phuket. I responded that we had been approached by several women while we walked but I had been warned that some would take you to a room where a man would ask for more money than she had mentioned and would not let you go unless you paid. I went on to say that I had just replied that why would I want another woman when I had a lovely one with me. Nong laughed saying, "There are three types of women offering massage on the beach. Some give simple massage right there under an umbrella while others would suggest that they take you to their room where a more intimate massage was possible. What they offered was obviously price dependent, some offering only a massage with manual release and others 'full service". She went on to say the police were very conscious of the fact that Phuket is dependent on tourism so while allowing a fair degree of latitude kept a close eye on those who would damage the reputation of the city.

"You seem very knowledgeable about the massage business Nong." I said. She smiled shyly looking a bit embarrassed. I said, "Don't be embarrassed; we are all adults." I said trying to give her a chance to respond.

"Well, if you want to know the truth, there is not a lot of work for a woman my age who needs some flexibility in her time. I am a single mother and while my younger sister can help looking after my daughter, I cannot commit to a full time job. Being a masseuse allows me to work really when I have the time available. The money is good and with the right relationship between those who rent space and my fellow workers it is pretty safe." Then Nong's eyes went to the floor in a moment of self-consciousness. I wanted to go and hold her and tell her that everything was fine and that she did not need to be ashamed. However, sitting there completely nude it did not seem to be the best idea.

I guess I did not need to worry too much; her discomfort lasted only moments and I was a bit shocked when she said, "I could give both of you a massage right here if you wanted." I looked at Xiao Ling and raised an eyebrow raising the question if she was willing. Xiao Ling nodded slightly so I quickly responded, "Given that you do this for a living, how much would your charge be?" After a moment's thought Nong replied, "Normally for two I would charge 6000 Baht (about $200) but in as much as I do not have to get a cab into Phuket and there is no room charge I will accept 3000 Baht. " Without much hesitancy, not waiting too long for a response she smiled and said, "Who wants to go first? Xiao Ling said that she would.

Nong said, "Let me get some towels and oil and I will be right back." I wondered where she had to go to get these items but in very short order she was back. The towels I could understand was part of the house supplied items but the oil caused me to wonder, how many times had she offered such service previously.

Laying a large towel in the middle of the lounger and then rolling two smaller ones she directed Xiao Ling to lay face down using the rolled small towels to allow her to breath and to keep her face centered without touching the mattress. "I always tell my clients at the first visit to let me know if the pressure is too great or too soft and also if I am doing something that they would prefer I did not do to tell me." Then she moved to the head of the lounger and after putting some oil on her hands reached around and began massaging Xiao Ling's neck and shoulders and the upper portion of her spine. "Is that too hard?" she asked. When Xiao Ling responded that it was just right Nong continued. After a while she moved to the left side and worked on Ling's back, adding more oil when necessary. She also took Ling's arm and raising it away from her body massaged the arm and the palm of Ling's left hand pulling each finger in turn before returning the arm to its position beside her body. Moving to the right side she repeated the process.

Moving to the end of the lounger she said, "I find it is warm here even with the breeze." With that she released the bindings on her sarong and it fell in a pool at her feet leaving her completely naked. I must say that she was a young woman with a beautiful figure. Her breasts certainly were not oversized. I would think an ample B cup with areolas darker than the rest of her skin that were larger than a quarter but not as big as a fifty cent piece. Her nipples were prominent but maybe that was because she either just felt the cool breeze. One thing I found a surprise was that her Mound of Venus was covered with a thick thatch of black hair. I found this surprising only because in the Asian women I had any experience with most had little pubic hair, either a bit of down covering their mound or a patch above the slit almost as an exclamation mark showing the way to heaven.

She spread Xiao Ling's legs and knelt between them. Spreading oil on Ling's back she worked it up and down her spine moving each stroke away from the spine and along the rib cage. Using two hands she covered each side simultaneously. Eventually reaching down Ling's side where the edge of her breast squeezed out on the mattress just a bit she did not hesitate. When this happened I heard a soft moan. Nong asked was it fine with the massage so far. When Ling said quietly "yes" Nong repeated that stroke. The result was the same each time. Then she went to the base of the spine and worked on Ling's buttocks. They were soft and palpable. With more oil applied she worked both spheres at once asking, "Are you OK with this?" When the response was "absolutely" she continued. But not waiting too long she took the oil bottle and applied an ample amount down the crack of Ling's ass. Then running a finger down the crack made sure the oil reached the small rosebud, just touching it without applying too much pressure. Up and down the crack first one finger and then two went until the cheeks were spread and the oil well applied.

When no negative response was forthcoming, Nong moved down a bit and started massaging one leg and then the other. With oil applied she would take one foot and massage the ball of the foot and the toes and then run her hands up the ankle and calf to the thigh. Using two hands at a time on one leg she was covering the whole leg with the exception of the portion in contact with the mattress. As she reached the inner thigh the back of her hand was in near contact with the edge of Ling's vulva. It almost seemed as if Nong was trying to not touch this erotic area. However, every time Nong's hand got near Ling's crotch it seemed as if Ling would raise herself in an effort to allow Nong access to her sex. Nong was obviously aware of this sign from Ling as after about five minutes of tantalizing massage of the inner leg areas her one hand went between Ling's legs cupping her mound for a second before she said softly, "Time to roll over." Without hesitancy Ling complied.

Once again positioning herself between Ling's legs she spread some oil on Ling's chest and abdomen and began to massage starting with her breasts. Ling moaned with pleasure especially when Nong played with her nipples. They were very long and very hard! "I want you to suck them." Ling said and Nong was more than happy to comply. I must admit I was a bit surprised by Ling's forwardness. While I knew that she loved to have her nipples sucked, pinched and pulled. Indeed on more than on occasion she had achieved a marvelous orgasm when I had just orally stimulated them. But I had asked Ling if she had any lesbian experiences while in the country side working with the peasants and she had replied. "No".

12