Fun in Phuket

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Nong let her mouth tantalize Ling's nipples, sucking then licking each in turn and bighting them which made Ling squeal. Ultimately she took each breast into her mouth and I assumed continued to worship each nipple. When it seemed as if Ling was going to cum, Nong backed off and began to massage the abdomen saying, "This will help with your digestion." After a very short attention to this area her hands moved lower, rubbing Ling's pussy. Ling spread her legs allowing greater access. Nong took this encouragement and soon with two fingers in Ling's vagina loud moans were emanating from Ling.

It did not take long until without withdrawing the ministering fingers Nong bent down and started kissing and then sucking on Ling's clit. Cries of passion followed and in rather short order Ling cried out "I'm cumming!" and with that a series of spasms coursed through her body. When she finally recovered Nong asked if she had enjoyed her massage. All Ling did was bob her head up and down. Obviously, she was more than satiated.

Nong stood up and looked at me smiling as she appraised my stiff erection. "You seemed to enjoy that too." she said. I responded that I certainly had and the Nong continued, looking at Ling, "Will you share John with me? It seems as if he needs some relief."

Ling replied, "This is my last night with John before he returns to North America. At his age I am not sure how many times he can cum in a night. However, it would seem as if I had all the fun in the last hour or so. You Nong have not been pleasured. John, do you think you can handle both Nong now and me later?"

I replied that I did not think that would be a problem. Then Ling turned to Nong and said, "I suggest that you give John a short massage and then let him orally pleasure you and you can suck his cock but, John, you have to stop her before you come unless you are sure you will have plenty of energy left for me but you can pleasure Nong until she has an orgasm." Both Nong and I smiled and agreed.

I stood up, my rigid erection sticking almost straight up. Taking Nong by the hand I led her to the chez-lounge. "Let me line down so you can massage me. I want to see if the rumors about Thai massage girls are true." Lying on my stomach I relaxed awaiting her ministrations. Her hands were strong and worked marvels on my neck and shoulders. She then slid down her legs around my waist and she put oil on her hands and worked my back over. First her massage was bordering on hard that was lovely but after about 5 minutes she suddenly switched to a very tender version almost not touching me at all; her touch was like a feather going up and down my spine.

She then moved down, spreading my legs and kneeling between them. The tantalizing feather like treatment continued bur moved down to my ass but concentrating on my crack going down until she was trying to reach underneath. I raised myself on my elbows and knees allowing her hands access to my testicles and penis. She played with my scrotum then squeezed my balls before continuing on to grasp the base of my penis. "I think that it is time that you rolled over" Nong said. I was more than happy to obey.

Nong smiled at the size of my erection. "I trust that you both meant what you said about John pleasuring me as it has been some time since I have enjoyed a nice white cock. They are much bigger than Thai ones." Nong said. With that she laid down spreading her legs wide and issuing the invitation, "Will you start with oral or are you going straight to the meat of the matter so to speak?" I did not need any further encouragement and straddled her mid-section and lowered my face to her hairy mound. Spreading her outer lips I let me tongue find its way starting at the bottom of her slit and working up to her clit. I heard a soft moan and decided I was doing something correctly so continued. Her clit was quite erect so I began sucking it and at the same time was able to insert two fingers into her vagina. Without any encouragement Nong took my cock in her mouth and sucked it like a pro. I did not want to come in her mouth so I increased my attention to her clit until she shook as she went over the top.

After she calmed down is asked, "Now do you want my white cock in your pussy?" She responded with a big smile and I reversed positions; she was soaking wet as one would expect and I slipped in without any problem. I started slowly to hump her and she pushed back in return. Her vaginal muscles gripped my erection and her sense of urgency was apparent. I knew that it would not take either of us very long before we were both spent. Nong reached down and rubbed her clitoris and cried out "harder please" I looked up to see what Ling was doing and found that she too was rubbing herself and squeezing one breast. I think we each came at the same time but I sure knew that Nong and I did. I rolled off her and we lay side by side. Ling came and joined us and in a brief conversation all agreed that we had enjoyed a marvelous afternoon.

Nong asked where we would go to dinner. When we responded that we had not made up our mind, she suggested a nice local restaurant just a short walk north of our abode. She went on to say that her sister, the one we had seen with her bathing earlier in the day worked there. "Just be careful with her. She is only 18 and desperately wants her first white cock! We all laughed and Nong went and cleaned up donning her sarong and after I had paid her she thanked us and wished us safe travels.

After she had left Ling turned to me and said, "There is something I think I should tell you. Early in our relationship you asked me if I had a lesbian experience when I was in the country side after I finished high school and I said no, that we were warned that such action were not good for us or for China and that if we were caught we would be sent home in disgrace.

What I did not tell you was that when I got to university at the end of my time in the countryside I was 21 and much more mature. I had a room-mate who had also been sent to learn from the peasants. Her experience was different in that her room-mate there was a bit older and had more experience; that is she had been intimate with a man before she came to the countryside. Not long after her arrival I heard her moaning one night and then softly crying. I did not say anything but the next night she said, "Ling did you hear me last night?" I lied and told her no but she went on, "Sure you did and you know what I was doing. I am so horny I cannot help myself. Do you give yourself pleasure as well?"

I lied once again and said "no" but she said, "I don't believe you. I have heard the bed creak at night. Have you ever been with a man?" I told her that no, I had never been with anyone, a man or a woman. She said then maybe I should be your first. "I will not go into details but we each enjoyed each other for a year when she moved on to another residence. John, believe me I have never been with another woman until today and my memories came flooding back and I could not help myself. Are you ashamed of me?"

"Absolutely not! You were just enjoying yourself and I have no problem with that. Ling I love you and you need to know that your happiness is important to me. When I am not with you I want you to be able to satisfy all of your needs. Speaking of needs, I am getting hungry. Why don't we shower and go to dinner; I know it is a bit early but I want to make sure I have sufficient time to prove to you that I can satisfy two women in less than 24 hours despite my age."

She agreed and after showering together making sure that all of the private parts were clean we dressed and walked north soon finding the restaurant that Nong had mentioned. Sure enough her sister was our waitress, a beautiful young woman but the emphasis was on "young". She was a good waitress but seemed to know that Nong had spent a fair amount of time with us earlier. She did not outright asked if she had given us a massage but sure hinted at it. She told us that she got off work at 10 and could she stop on the way home. We told her politely we were tired and had to catch an early cab to the airport and she reluctantly left us alone after that.

. Upon our return Ling said. "John, I want you to fuck me the way that you fucked Nong."

"Why? Do you think I did anything different than I have with you?"

Her response was "I don't know. When I watched the two of you I asked myself, is he like that with me? I hope so as you had a great smile on your face. I do know that you did not cry out when you came as you do with me. I want to thank you for that. While this conversation was going on she had come and begun to undress me; my shirt came off and my pants were in a pile at my feet. She had pushed down my boxer shorts and was squeezing my cock.

I took Ling's face in my hands and bought her lips to mine. We French kissed, our tongues entangled and then I undid her blouse moving my lips to her cleavage. I did not stop, undoing her bra and pushing the small cups aside seeking out her very large erect nipples. Soon we were both naked and I picked her up, laying her on the bed and spreading legs. As my mouth approached her font of femininity she asked, "Do you wish I was hairy like Nong?"

"Oh heavens no. I love your pussy just the way it is, a little hair at the top so I can find my way in the dark but not so much as it prevents my tongue finding its goal." With that I went to work bringing her to an enormous climax and having her squirt more than I ever remember.

"Please John, I want you inside me, I too want a big white cock." I knew she was being kind as I was not huge by any stretch (oh what a bad pun) but who was I to argue. I told her that I knew her favorite position was cowgirl style and without any more encouragement she straddled my hips and lowered herself onto my erection. She rode me like a pro slow at first and then building the tempo, relaxing for a few seconds and then starting faster and faster. We came unison and I always remember we each cried out "Oh Yes!" with each other's name following. After a period of recovery we once again showered together and then fell into a deep sleep.

The following morning after breakfast the cab came taking us to the Phuket airport for our flight to Bangkok. There we reluctantly parted company, me to return to North American and Ling to China. While we talked by Skype virtually daily it was about four months before we once again were together in the Middle Kingdom and able to renew our adventures.

12