All Comments on 'Fun in the Forest'

by ChynaBright

Sort by:
  • 11 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 16 years ago
Yikes!

Oh ya, what fun.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 16 years ago
I have read worst!

Time to divorce her tho, she is a bit to wild and you will now never know who or what has been in her.

Wilson SpaldingWilson Spaldingalmost 16 years ago
Pretty good, actually

Enjoyed the hell out of it. Not the safest thing in real life, but as a story? Hot as heck. Well done.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 16 years ago
Same Old Wimp Husband, Slut Wife BS

Wimps love this story, men with their manhood intact do not.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 16 years ago
Manhood? These negative reviewers have no balls!

The real wimps are these limp dick reviewers who slam the authors and their readers. These gutless eunuchs couldn't get it up if they tried no matter what the situation was real or fantasy. Get off your sanctimonious, self righteous soap boxes and dare to try something different. Ooh I'm supposed to be scared and offended because he called readers who like the story wimps. I'm shaking in my boots because of this so called moral zealot. Get a life pussy boy, you're lame excuse for male.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 16 years ago
the nut who said to divorce her is insane

I would much rather have a wife like yours than a

modest prude. I would love to fuck my wife outdoors on the beach or in the woods. Then if she

wanted to take on an onlooker, more power to them.

deepblue32deepblue32over 15 years ago
good story

I enjoyed this story. You described the female character well enough that I could picture her - and fancy her (!) - and you paced it well, building the sexual tension through the drive and the lunch. I didn't feel it was predictable - I wasn't sure if the third guy would find them in the forest, and when he did whether he'd just watch or get involved. I don't quite get the whole aggro from other people about this sort of threesome - surely it's only the couples that have the strongest relationships who can do this? Anyway, it's just a story, and you told it well - readable, sexy and fun. Good work Chyna. x

jim2268jim2268over 14 years ago
fucking a stranger as well

fantastic hot story fun in the forest. great writing exciting story.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago

I am 38, I was on a camping trip, I didn't usually go to camping sites as I had a 4 wheel drive and would usually camp further away. I drove down right to the end of the beach, I stopped, spread out my bag in the back of the car, lit my fire, cooked. I saw a fire a bit further down but thought nothing of it. Next morning I moved through the bush with my fishing gear towards the beach, past a small tent and onto the beach, I could see 2 people further up, began fishing and they moved towards me, as they approached I noticed they were both naked, they moved next to me and asked how the fishing was. I had caught one, in the bucket,, I noticed the woman, mid 50s, her breasts a bit saggy, bend over to look at, her pussy on show. I said take it, I am sure I will catch more, they said no but I insisted and they took the fish and wandered off. I caught 3 more and then walked back, just past their tent, I called out, no one so I left another fish for them. I walked only a short distance, I saw him, I yelled I just left another f.., I stopped short, she was bent over , he was slowly fucking her, ooh, sorry, I and began to move away. He looked at me, and beckoned me over with his hand, I hesitated but he waved me over, I moved towards them, sorry, I just left another fish, I could see his cock moving in and out of her pussy, he smiled and said want some, I stepped back, its o.k. she loves cock, she already told me she would like yours, my cock was hardening, sure, he pulled back, shes yours. I looked at her open pussy, I dropped my shorts and moved behind her, she reached back and her hand circled my cock, nice, put it in me and she pulled me forward and I slid into her slippery pussy, he watched as I fucked her, out in the open, sunlight, bush, I grabbed her hips and laid it into her, she said oh, yes, that's it, I was so hard, I new I was going to cumm, where do you want it, in me, please and I pulled her back onto my cock as my cum emptied into her. I held her onto my cock until I finished and then pulled back, my cumm hanging from her pussy and he just stepped up and pushed into her fucking her hard until he was about to cumm and he pulled out, she turned and his cum hit her face as she opened her mouth, catching some of it, until he stopped. I put my shorts on, thanks for the fish as she was still sucking his cock. I moved on the next day.

26thNC26thNCabout 5 years ago
Piece of shit

What is it with you English? All of you seem to be cucks or whores. A lot of you are lousy authors.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userChynaBright@ChynaBright
I love writing stories for your pleasure and enjoy the feedback I get. Feel free to drop me a line xxx