Fun in the Hot Tub

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
chris99999
chris99999
3,989 Followers

It was three days before I got back into the Hot Tub. Mother and Father were out again, but this time they would be back early, probably before ten. It was now eight, so plenty of time, but would my Sister join me? We hadn't talked about it, but I saw the look on her face when Mother told her earlier that they were going out. She looked pleased, almost excited. However fifteen minutes later I was still waiting. I was about to get out when I saw her approaching. She was wearing the same two piece swimming costume, and it covered very little of her amazing body. My cock instantly stiffened.

"I bet you thought I wasn't coming," then she added, "But I soon will be."

She then laughed at her own innuendo. I didn't say anything, I was just glad that she was now here. As soon as she was in, she took her top off. As I grabbed for her tits she pushed me back, then she wagged a finger at me.

"Remember, just on the outside," then she winked at me.

I could feel my heart pounding in my chest. This time I was going to get to finger her. My Sister, the hottest girl I knew, was going to let me touch her in her most intimate place. Could my life get any better? Yes, if she would just let me put my throbbing cock into her, but I put that thought out of my mind, that was too much to expect.

We started the same way as last time, with me enthusiastically sucking her tits. Ten minutes later we were still going. My hands were well away from her cunt, I didn't feel the need to rush, I wanted to enjoy those big nipples of hers for as long as possible. After another five minutes she wanted more, she was now pushing my hand down under the water.

"Hi, we are back."

I looked up, it was Father, he had come in by the side gate. Thankfully he was still at least thirty yards away, and the Hot Tub was on raised decking, so he couldn't see anything except our heads. But if he came over to talk to us, then that would be different, he would clearly see Alice's bare breasts. Now that would take some explaining. Even my Sister would find it difficult to talk her way out of that.

"Jim, will you come and help me."

It was Mother calling him. He gave us a quick wave, then he was gone. Thirty seconds later my Sister had her top back on, and it was just in time, because the side gate opened again. This time Mother was there as well. They then came towards us, stopping only a few feet away. Alice kept herself low, I think she didn't want them to see her revealing swimsuit.

"The restaurant was not what we expected, we just had a drink then left," and then he added, "And your Mother has a headache."

I tried to look sympathetic, but it was difficult, all my concentration was directed to finding my Sister's sweet spot. When she made a low groan, I knew I had found it. They didn't appear to notice, but if they looked closely they would see that their Daughter was now chewing on her lip.

Father looked over at the garden, then he mumbled something about landscaping it. He then starting explaining his plans. I just nodded, as I continued to rub my Sister's clit as fast as I could. It was risky, but it was exciting, and Alice wasn't stopping me.

This time her climax was silent, well almost. There was a single grunt when I pushed her over the edge, but Father was too busy talking to notice. However, Mother did give her a concerned look, but it quickly went. We had got away with it.

They only stayed for a few more minutes. As soon as we were alone, my Sister shook her head.

"That was naughty of you. I almost screamed."

Now that would have been interesting.

"Alice are you OK?"

"Yes, Peter has just given me a wonderful climax. Now Father, what was it you were saying about the garden?"

I started to get out, I was eager to get to my bedroom so that I could reach my climax, but she pulled me back.

"Do you think they will come out again?"

"No, why would they?"

"Good, now it's your turn."

Before I could say anything, she had pulled my shorts down. Her hand was now wrapped around my cock, and she was feeling its length.

"I am impressed. It's a good size, and it's thick. Seven inches?"

"Yes, are you some sort of expert on cocks?"

She gave a deep laugh, then she said, "I suppose I am."

There was pride in her voice. It was no wonder she was an expert, when you have a body like hers, you get all the cock you can ever want.

"You have to come in my mouth."

That was my idea of heaven, but my cock would have to be sticking out of the water.

"I would like to, but isn't it too dangerous, we might get caught?"

She shook her head, before saying, "Yes, but you coming in the water is a big mistake. It will make an awful mess in the Hot Tub, anybody seeing it will know what we have been doing."

I hadn't thought of that, but she must be right. Then I had a better idea.

"I can come inside you. That's perfect, no mess, and ..."

"No."

She hadn't let me finish.

"Nice try little Brother, but not today."

I was tempted to ask when, but I didn't want to push my luck. It was a blow job or nothing. Sometimes in life we are faced with a difficult choice. Was this such a time? Don't be silly.

I was now sitting on the edge of the Hot Tub, with my feet dangling in the water. Each time my Sister bobbed her head, it felt as if she was taking my cock in deeper. When she started to gag she eased off a bit. I could tell she was enjoying it as much as I was, perhaps even more. After five minutes I could feel the sap rising, I was going to come. I was about to warn her, but she must have sensed it, because she slowed down. She was now keeping me on the edge. A minute later I was about to explode, but she suddenly stopped. I thought I was on the edge before, but this time I was hanging on by my fingernails, the slightest movement from her and I would climax. I didn't think it was possible, but thirty seconds later my cock was still throbbing, begging for release. Then she moved her head, taking all of my cock deep into her mouth. That was too much for me. As I spurted, I could see her gulping. When I had finished she quickly pulled her head back, she was now gasping for breath.

I looked at her in admiration, she was smiling, and I could tell she was eager for me to tell her how she had done.

I held my hands up, then I said, "The best one ever."

She giggled, then she said, "I do like to think that I am rather good at it. I have certainly had enough practice."

I pulled my shorts back up, then I slid down into the Hot Tub. The water felt even hotter after being exposed to the chilly night air.

"Five minutes and I am going to go in."

I just nodded, I was now so relaxed that if I closed my eyes I might even fall asleep.

"Did you know that women with big tits are generally the best at giving blow jobs?"

In my experience, women with big tits are generally the best at everything.

"Especially if they are early developers. When you get tits, boys are all over you. Letting them come in your mouth, or on your tits, is the best way of stopping them going too far."

"So did that work for you?"

"Sometimes," then she giggled, before adding, "If it was a big cock, then I couldn't resist."

All the practice had paid off, she was definitely a ten out of ten for cock sucking. The only problem was, I now had a sinking feeling that nobody else would ever be as good as she was, and that I would always be comparing them to her.

The next day at breakfast I found myself alone with my Sister.

"Alice, what we did in the Hot Tub."

She was now looking around, making sure we were alone, and from the expression on her face she wasn't happy.

"Don't talk about it here."

"Can't we do things away from the Hot Tub, in the house?"

There was a quick, "No," from her, then she sighed, before continuing with, "That would be dangerous. Outside it's a bit of fun, but anywhere else and it wouldn't feel right. Does that make sense?"

"I think so."

She then left the kitchen, and I sat down at the table to finish my coffee. To me sex was sex, no matter where you did it, but my Sister had a different opinion. Did it bother me? No, I was happy to play by her rules, so long as she continued to let me have access to that gorgeous body of hers.

It was a week before we got back into the Hot Tub. I was so keen, that I wanted to use it sooner, while Father and Mother were in the house, but Alice said no when I suggested it.

They were staying overnight with friends, so there was no chance of us being caught. Alice was in the Hot Tub first, five minutes later I joined her. This time she hadn't bothered wearing her top. I quickly looked down, to see if she was naked, but she wasn't.

"It's a bit colder tonight so I have turned the heating up."

I just nodded. She was the one who was in control of all the dials and knobs. It looked a bit complicated to me, but I knew she would already have mastered them.

"How did it go last night?"

I could tell straight away that I had touched a nerve. I tried to look sympathetic as I waited for her to tell me more.

"It started off OK, it's a brilliant nightclub."

I nodded. I haven't been yet, but from what my friends have told me, it's an exciting place.

"We had only been there thirty minutes, when a tall handsome guy came over to our table. He smiled at me, and I was just getting up, when he turned to Janet."

I was shocked, and she could see that I was.

She shook her head, before saying, "Yes, he asked her to dance."

Janet wasn't ugly, I would date her, but she wasn't in Alice's league. This sort of thing happens to me all the time, but this might even be a first for my Sister.

Then, in a low voice, she said, "They even went home together."

I felt sorry for her. Time to cheer her up.

Two minutes of me sucking on her tits had put her in a better mood. As before, I kept switching from one to the other. This time I was the one eager to go further. My hands were now deep under the water, and I was trying to pull down her swimsuit bottom.

"Let me do it."

She was quickly out of it, then she threw it over the side of the Hot Tub.

"I don't know why I bothered wearing it, it was always going to come off."

This time, when I put my hand between her legs, there was nothing to stop me fingering her. I made the most of it, pushing two fingers into her as deep as possible. Then, with my other hand, I parted her big lips, so that I could get to her clit. When I found it she gave an almighty moan. If this wasn't cheering her up, then nothing would.

"Fuck me with them," then she added, "Put another finger in as well."

I was happy to oblige. Three was tight, but she didn't complain, she was even thrusting forward every time I pushed them into her. A few minutes later she was moving even more.

"Don't stop, I am nearly there."

"Can I fuck you?"

She moaned, but she didn't answer me.

"Can I?"

This time there was a quick, "Yes," followed by, "But let me come first."

That spurred me on, the sooner she got her climax, the sooner I would be able to slide my cock into her sweet cunt. The finger on her clit was now almost a blur, and the fingers inside were ramming into her like pistons. She only lasted another thirty seconds. When she climaxed she arched her back, her head was now almost under water. This time there was no biting on her lip to keep the noise down, it all came out. And she was loud.

I waited patiently for her to come round. When she did, I had a big smile on my face, it was my turn next.

"That was some climax."

My smile got even bigger.

"Now I suppose you want to fuck me?"

I shrugged my shoulders, then I said, "If it's not too much trouble."

She found that very funny, eventually she stopped laughing.

"I am going to bend over the side, so that my bottom is out of the water. You stand behind me."

Was that the best position? She must have seen the apprehension on my face, because she said, "I have been fucked lots of times in a Hot Tub. Trust me, this is the best way."

As soon as she bent over all I could think about was getting inside her. Her cunt was there in full view, it was ripe for fucking. Without any more foreplay, I was now pushing into her. I didn't stop until I had no more to give.

"That feels good. If you take your time I might be able to climax again, but if you can't wait I will understand."

That was a dilemma. I was bursting, desperate for a climax. Starting slowly might even be too much for me, but I decided I was going to try to satisfy her as well.

After five minutes of taking it easy, all was going well. A minute later it changed.

I muttered a quick, "Sorry," then I started to fuck her hard. She responded by raising her bottom higher, so that I could go in deeper. She was now moaning, but I couldn't last. When my cock started twitching, I grunted. As it spurted into her, I squeezed her bottom with both hands, only stopping when my climax was over.

When I pulled out of her she didn't sit back down, instead she climbed out of the Hot Tub.

"I need to take a shower."

She then leant over and kissed me on the check.

"I would like to get back in, but all that gunge you pumped into me is now starting to seep out."

Then she was gone, leaving me with memories I would never forget, and a smile that was so big it was making my face ache

The next day, on my way to college, I thought about what had happened yesterday. Had I really had sex with my Sister? Yes, and it was amazing. Should we have done it? No, but I didn't feel bad about it, something that good couldn't be wrong. I then noticed the woman on the seat across from me was giving me strange looks. I realised I was smiling. After quickly stopping, I turned my head away from her, to look out of the window. When she got off at the next stop, I shook my head. She must have wondered what was going on, a strange man smiling at her on a bus.

"Excuse me young man, why are you smiling at me?"

"Sorry, I didn't realise I was doing it. It was because I was remembering fucking my hot Sister last night. I took her hard from behind."

Now that was a mistake. I spent the next couple of minutes trying not to laugh.

It was almost seven when I got back home, I had stayed late to finish an assignment. Father was out, but Mother was in the kitchen. There was a lot of noise coming from the garden, then I heard Alice laugh.

"Your Sister is showing of her new toy to some friends."

"Sounds like fun, I think I will join them."

Alice was in the Hot Tub with Janet, who I had met before, and another girl that I hadn't.

"Hi Peter, you know Janet."

Smiling at her, I said, "Hi."

"And this is Hannah."

"Nice to meet yet."

Alice then asked, "Are you going to join us?"

I hadn't thought of that. My intentions were to say hello, chat for a while, then leave.

Janet gave me a nice smile, then said, "Please, we need some male company."

Five minutes later I was in the Hot Tub. This time it felt different, the water was bubbling up more, and the jets seemed to be on a higher pressure, my legs and lower body were now getting a massage.

"Have you changed the settings?"

"Yes, to OM."

Alice was now smiling, and the other two looked as if they were trying not to laugh. I had no idea what OM was, but I could tell my Sister wasn't going to tell me unless I asked.

I sighed, then said, "What is OM?"

There was a chorus of, "Orgasm Mode," then they all laughed.

"Is that just on the Plus Model?"

That set them off again, and I wasn't sure they were ever going to stop. When they eventually did, Hannah looked at Alice, then said, "Tell him."

"No little Brother. OM is really Optimum Mode, meaning the highest pressure. When it is on, you can position yourself so that the jets of water hit you in a certain place, and if you stay there long enough..."

She didn't have to finish, I knew where that place was, and I knew what the outcome would be.

"But it only works for us girls, men find it uncomfortable rather than exciting."

That was Janet, and she sounded as if she was speaking from experience. Alice then looked at her friends, before saying, "Does anybody want to show him how it's done?"

"I will."

It was Hannah, she had even put her hand up to show she was willing.

"But no telling. What goes on in the Hot Tub, stays in the Hot Tub."

My face was serious, as I was nodding.

She then looked at Alice, waiting for approval.

"OK, but keep the noise down."

I moved closer so that I could get a better view. Hannah was putting on a show, and I didn't want to miss anything. She then wiggled about on her seat, moving lower into the water. I watched, fascinated, as she opened her legs. When the water hit the spot, she moaned. Alice and Janet giggled.

After another two minutes she was moaning continuously. Her eyes were now closed, and there was a look of deep concentration on her face. When she started biting her lower lip, I knew she was ready to come. Her climax was quick, and strong. I could tell she was finding it difficult to keep quiet. It was thirty seconds before she finished. When she opened her eyes she got a pat on her shoulder from Janet, for a job well done. I looked at each of them, they were all grinning, then I said, "Thank you. Now I need to go, there is something that needs my attention." My Sister was the first to realise what I meant, but the other two quickly caught up with her. They were still laughing while I was walking away.

In the privacy of my bedroom I got my cock out. I had been tempted to take it out when I was in the Hot Tub, but that would have been reckless. As I played with it I thought about Hannah, and what she had just done. From start to finish, it had taken her less than three minutes. I managed it in under two.

After cleaning myself up, I went downstairs. Mother was alone in the living room.

"The girls seem to be enjoying themselves," then she added, "It must be because of OM."

I almost stopped breathing, because of the shock, then I nearly laughed. Alice must have told her its real meaning, Optimum Mode, but what if she hadn't.

"Mother, I have changed the Hot Tub settings to OM."

"And what does that mean?"

"Orgasm Mode. You position your cunt so that it gets hit with the water jets, then you stay there until you have a big climax."

"That sounds wonderful, I must try it. Don't those nice people from Hot Tubs International think of everything?"

I didn't see much of my Sister, or indeed Mother or Father, until the weekend. I had exams in two weeks so I needed to study. I generally do OK, but it doesn't come easy to me, I always have to put the hard work in to get the results, but now that it was Saturday, I could take some time to relax.

I didn't get up until ten. There was nobody about. After a quick breakfast I went into the garden. Alice was standing near the Hot Tub, with a booklet in her hand. I got a quick smile, then she continued reading.

"What are you doing?"

"It needs a good clean. I am just working out what to do."

She then waved it at me.

"Step ten is clean filter D. It's shown on the diagram, but I can't find it. Do you want to take a look?"

I shook my head. If she couldn't find it, then there was no way I would be able to.

"Where are they?"

"Mother is shopping, then she is off to see that friend of hers."

"Father?"

"Golf."

"So they are not going to be back for a while?"

She then stopped reading. When she looked at me she smiled, then she said, "I suppose I can clean it later."

"Yes, much later."

In less than five minutes I was in the Hot Tub, waiting for Alice. This time the settings had been turned down, OM was not needed. My Sister was going to get an Orgasm, but it was going to be me who gave it to her.

She kept me waiting, it was another five minutes before she appeared. She had got into the habit, that when we were alone, she didn't wear her top. This time she was completely naked, she was carrying her two piece swimsuit over her arm. I had seen it all before, but I still stared at her. You can never get enough of a good thing. However, this time there was something different, she had shaved her pubic hair. She saw me looking.

chris99999
chris99999
3,989 Followers