Fun in the Hot Tub

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
chris99999
chris99999
3,982 Followers

"Do you like it?"

"Yes, but why did you do it?"

She shrugged her shoulders, before saying, "No reason, I just fancied a change."

When she got in, she lay back, letting the water lift her legs up. I looked at her large breast bobbing about, topped by nipples that were begging to be sucked. I got a nice smile from her.

"Do you like Hannah?"

"Yes."

How can you not like a girl that gives herself a climax in front of you?

"I have her number, you should call her."

"Thanks," but was she testing me, should I have said no?

"Are you OK with that?"

"Yes," then she added, "As long as you save some of that nice cock of yours for me."

I just smiled, there would always be enough left over for her.

When I reached for her tits, she moved towards me. My first suck on her nipple was hard and long, and she responded by moaning loudly. For the next couple of minutes I just concentrated on that nipple, the other one would have to wait its turn. After another few minutes I decided to switch, but Alice stopped me by holding my head.

"No, my cunt needs some attention."

"I can do both."

"Not with what I have in mind."

She then stood up. I thought she was going to bend over the side, so that I could fuck her as I had done before. However, this time she sat on the edge of the Hot Tub, with her legs wide apart.

"Would you like to lick me?"

She was in an uncomfortable position, and she was having to hold onto the side for balance, but I didn't care. I quickly put my head between her legs, but I did help her by reaching round and putting my hands onto her bottom, so that she wouldn't fall back.

I started by exploring her large lips. I had done that before with by fingers, but this time I was doing it with my tongue. When I got to her opening, I pushed it in as deep as I could. I loved the taste of her.

"Go higher."

She wanted me on her clit. I was tempted to make her wait, but there was urgency in her voice. I lifted my head higher, then I probed for that little lump of hers. When I found it I flicked it with my tongue.

"That's good, but you can do better."

I did it again, but this time harder and faster. She moaned.

"Lower."

This time I hit the spot, either that, or she was having some sort of seizure. As I continued licked her, she continued moaning. Despite the difficult position she was in, she was obviously enjoying it. If only the Hot Tub sides were wider. Then I had a thought, I should email the makers.

'Dear Sir/Madam, I have recently purchased a Premium Plus Hot Tub from you. I am very happy with it, and it has provided me with many hours of enjoyment, but I would like to suggest something that would improve it. Please make the sides wider. I have found that they are OK when I bend my Sister over them, and fuck her hard from behind. However, when she sits on them so that I can lick her cunt, she finds it difficult to keep her balance. Another few inches would make all the difference. Yours sincerely, Peter Cropper.'

"Stop."

I was surprised, I thought she was enjoying it.

"If you don't, I am going to come."

I quickly raised my head. It was now time to fuck her.

"Bend over."

"No, fuck me in the water."

She was now sitting, with me standing in front of her. I then pushed her legs apart, and up. My hand was now on my throbbing cock, and I was trying to find her opening, hidden under the bubbling water.

When my cock pushed against it, there was a loud, "NO," from her.

I mutter a quick sorry, it was the wrong hole. I moved my cock higher. This time when I pushed, she stayed silent, until I was fully in.

"Hold my bottom and fuck me hard. For some reason I am a horny bitch today, it will not take me long to come."

I had to smile, she was always a horny bitch.

Having sex under water was a new experience for me, and it took me a few minutes to get used to it, but after five minutes I was an expert. Alice had wanted it hard, and that was what she was getting. She wasn't complaining, so I must be doing a good job.

At the start, she had said she wouldn't last long, but after ten minutes we were still at it. If she didn't come soon, I might, and that would spoil it. I then pushed her legs even higher, that made her moan louder. Good, it might do the trick, talking might help as well.

"Do you think Father will ever use the Hot Tub?"

"What?"

"He could share it with you."

"Yes."

I smiled, she now knew what I was hinting at.

"Would you like that, Father in with you?"

She gave her loudest moan, I responded by giving her my hardest stroke.

"So you would like Father in YOU."

"YES," then she went over the edge, climaxing with a ferocity I didn't know she had in her.

As she arched her back, I continued fucking her. Her head was now almost under water. Then her climax was over, but I was still trying to get mine.

"You have to stop."

Two strokes later I did. Holding her bottom tightly, I emptied my balls into her. When I had finished I felt drained. It was at least a minute before I pulled out of her, then another before we spoke.

"That was good," then I shook my head before saying, "And to think I didn't want a Hot Tub."

She smiled, then said, "You should always listen to your big Sister. She always knows best."

Her face then became more serious.

"What made you mention Father?"

"I thought it might help you along. Doesn't every girl want her Father to fuck her?"

She giggled.

"I must admit, I wouldn't say no, but I can't see it happening. He has always been the perfect gentleman towards me."

"But what about Uncle Francis?"

"What about him?"

She tried to keep a straight face, but it didn't last long. Eventually she stopped laughing.

"You must have heard the expression, Hung like a Donkey', well Donkeys have an expression as well, 'Hung like Uncle Francis."

She looked at me wide-eyed, I nodded.

"Yes he has a big one, a very big one. I have showered with him after tennis. He has at least two inches on me, possibly three."

"Wow, ten inches."

"Imagine that up your sweet little cunt."

Giggling, she said, "I am."

We stayed in for another five minutes, then I was ordered to get out. She wanted to shower, then she was going to drain, and clean, the Hot Tub.

After showering, I went to the kitchen and made myself a sandwich and a mug of coffee. When I had finished, I wondered if I should go and help Alice. No, she would want to be left alone. I would only get in the way. I also wondered what she would do about Uncle Francis, then I smiled, that was another easy one, sometime soon she would have him. I couldn't wait for her to tell me about it.

It was another hour and half before she joined me in the front room, and from the smile on her face I knew she had finished.

"Did you eventually find the elusive filter D?"

There was a quick shake of her head, then she said, "It doesn't exist. Well not on the Plus Model. I rang the service department, and they said it was a mistake in the manual."

Then, with a look of pride on her face, for a job well done, she left me to go and get some food. I then sat back in my chair, hands behind my head. I didn't just have a hot Sister, I had a clever Sister as well. My life could not get any better, but I had a nagging feeling deep inside me. This could not last. I knew that eventually she would find some handsome man, and that she would fall in love with him, and then all this would end. When would that be, a week, a month, a year?

I didn't know, but what I did know is that until that happened, I was going to make the most of it!

----

Thanks for reading my story.

Please rate it or add a comment, good or bad. If it's good it encourages me to write more, if it's bad it encourages me to write better.

chris99999
chris99999
3,982 Followers