Fun in the Sun

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Ruby's thong though had continued to rub, especially when Gary's hand had slipped and cupped her ass cheek, delighting in the bare flesh before playfully twanging the elastic of the thong. The feeling to pull it off and just rub her lips was unbearable. Looking once again at the snoring Gary, she sighed, and took off the thong in front of the bed. Seeking some fresh air, she moved out to the balcony, the cool air a pleasure on her bare skin. Absentmindedly, her hand dropped to rub her bare pussy, and she moaned under her own touch, delighting in being out of the tiny thong. Leaning on the balcony after midnight, overlooking the hotel pool, she felt like no one was watching and the knowledge that only she knew that she was fingering herself, only made her more excited and wet. Every touch of her clitoris was driving her closer and closer to another orgasm. It was then she saw them.

In the adjacent side of the hotel one floor down, was a couple also out on the balcony. Ruby had spotted them as, like her the girl was in heels, in a short skirt and leaning against the railing of the balcony. Like Ruby, she too seemed to be approaching orgasm as the man on his knees behind her ass clearly was eating her to her satisfaction. Ruby's excitement grew as she imagined what it would feel like to be eaten like that just now. The girl looked over her shoulder and whispered something to her man, he leant back and eased a pair of sexy panties down her legs, helping her out of them in her heels, before he lifted the hem of her skirt and started back at her. Clearly, this was what the girl had needed, as Ruby could see her legs start to quiver. The girl reached back with one hand and grabbed the guy by the hair, directing him to just the perfect spot. Ruby was breathing heavily now, feeling involved in the scene below her, she was almost ready to come herself as the girl below her arched her back, put her head up to the sky and silently came in a wordless orgasm.

Panting heavily, Ruby was just about to rub herself to orgasm as the man below stood up pulled down his trousers and eased a generous sized cock into the girl's pussy, even as she was catching her breath over the railing. The guy's hands had gone straight for her breasts as he slowly slid in and out of the overwhelmed girl. Ruby imagined what it would feel like to have a cock slide into her just after she'd orgasmed, as she continued to rub herself to the rhythm being set below her. With the girl below recovered, she'd looked over her shoulder to kiss the guy, as he built up his pace. The guy removed a hand from under her dress, playfully slapped her backside before resting it on her hip. Clearly, the girl enjoyed this as she whispered something to him, resulting in him removing his other hand from her dress and slapping her backside a little firmer. Then with both hands on her hips, he started to pound her. Ruby could hear flesh slapping against flesh as the couple below her started to fuck hard, moaning audibly, under her own touch, she brought herself closer and closer to her own orgasm.

Ruby could see the girl's legs start to tremble as, she lowered herself to the railing, no longer able to hold herself up against the hard fucking she was receiving. Looking over shoulder at her man, she whispered something again, resulting in the guy slapping her ass, a couple of times. This pushed her over the edge and she started to come, her body shaking as the guy continued to slam into her.

Then he pulled out and whirled her around, the girl struggled to her knees as the guy started to jack off at a furious pace. Open mouthed and waiting for her come, the girl added her hand to the guy's cock. Then in a roar, he started to pump thick come towards her mouth. This was enough to push Ruby over the edge of her own powerful orgasm. Below her, the girl greedily sucked and collected every last drop of come from the guys cock, before she presented her open mouth full of come to her man. He simply nodded, to which the girl swallowed, before showing her open, but empty mouth to him again.

Ruby stood breathless on the balcony, half wishing she could have taken the girl's place before being dragged back to reality when she heard Gary asking why she was on the balcony. Sighing, she walked back into the room, undressed and climbed into bed next to her husband.

The next morning passed with little interest, Gary nursing a raging headache, and Ruby having to take to the pool at frequent intervals to cool down as she has started remembering what she'd seen last night. After a couple of lengths of the pool, she stood and put her elbows on the poolside to check on Gary.

"Don't worry about Gary, he seems fine." a deep voice alongside her said.

"Oh hi, Nick, I didn't see you."

"It's ok I was going lengths and saw you get in, I asked Denise to check on Gary. Poor lad looks like he's nursing a hangover from hell."

"Yeah we had dinner with a couple we'd met last night, I think both guys will be suffering today." Ruby quipped.

Nick watched as Denise take a couple of glasses of water over to Gary. Denise looked simply stunning in her high leg swimsuit, and it was clear that Gary also appreciated the view too.

"Well at least he's being looking happier now."

Ruby had seen just that herself, her envy glaring as she watched Gary take in Denise's body.

"Do, forgive me asking Ruby, but what do you do to stay in such fabulous shape?"

Ruby was a little taken aback, but then again she was in a tiny bikini in a pool, and, even if she had to admit to it, looking fabulous.

"Well, I'm no runner, but I do enjoy yoga."

"Your husband is a lucky man, Ruby. Don't let him forget that."

With that Nick pushed off from the side of the pool, swimming strongly across the pool at speed, leaving Ruby wondering if some HR moment has occurred and she had been complimented on her figure by her boss. Ruby's mind was still reeling as she saw Nick's wife, chatting with her husband, shaking her head, she climbed out of the pool determined to save her husband from embarrassing either himself or her.

Denise, in the meantime had Gary in the palm of her hand. Gary couldn't take his eyes off her body, Andy not being subtle about it. Denise was pushing it as far as she could go and had pulled an ice cube out of her water and was rubbing it across her collar nine and along an arm, with Gary transfixed.

Ruby was still dripping when she arrived back at her lounger. Gary, blushing furiously.

"Hi Ruby, you really suit that bikini, you look amazing, doesn't she Gary?" Denise said, disarmingly.

"Yes, of course she does!" Gary blurted out.

"Let me move Ruby, I'm on your lounger,"

With that Denise stood, turned them bent over to collect her glass, giving Gary an eyeful of her wonderful derrière. Ruby watched Gary's eyes open like saucers as the long legged woman bent and gave him an eyeful.

"Catch you later guys" Denise said, as she walked off.

Gary clearly couldn't take his eyes off Denise's backside, and Ruby had to cough twice before Gary realised, and blushed furiously.

"Feeling better?" She asked, making Gary blush even more.

It didn't stop Gary watching Denise walk all the way round the pool to where she and Nick had their loungers.

Ruby leant over and waved her hand in front of Gary's face, eventually breaking his focus on Denise.

"What?"

"Gary, put your tongue back in your mouth and get me a drink please."

Gary muttered something and disappeared off to the bar. Ruby, dried herself off led face down on the lounger and slipped her bikini top off to catch some sun. Minutes later she felt the presence of a shadow on her.

"You took your time, put my drink over there and put some sun screen on my back will you? It's over there in my bag." She waved without lifting her head.

Ruby moaned in pleasure as the sun screen was rubbed into her back and shoulders.

"Don't forget my legs, honey."

Ruby was enjoying the application of the sun screen, the strong hands feeling good all over her body. As the hands ran up her thighs, she could have sworn Gary was enjoying this almost as much as she was.

"Hmmmmmmh that feels so good honey," she said as the hands roamed over her body.

"I'm glad you like Ruby." Said Nick, as he continued to rub the sun screen in.

Ruby squealed in horror as she realised, grabbing her towel for modesty, as she sat bolt upright.

"Nick! What...? But..."

Nick laughed loudly.

"You asked me to put sun screen on, I couldn't refuse."

"But I thought it was Gary..."

"Look no harm done, I hope. I'd come over to say why don't you come join us for a drink, Denise ran into Gary at the bar, so I thought I'd come and al tell you."

"I am going to kill him." Said Ruby.

"Don't worry, I won't tell if you don't."

At the bar, Gary was deep in conversation with Denise as NIck and Ruby arrived, and he completely missed the look of daggers aimed his way. However, she was determined not to show her boss that she was annoyed, or that she had enjoyed his hands rubbing the sun screen all over her back and thighs. She put that thought out of her head and ordered one of the ridiculous cocktails, determined to enjoy herself.

A few drinks later, sat at a table, Ruby noticed how much Gary was enjoying Denise's attention, and the way she put her hand on his arm when she was making a point, or how much they were laughing at each other's jokes.

"She always does that Ruby." Said Nick, "Don't take it personally."

"Well, its hard not to, I mean, look at Denise, she's beautiful."

"She is, I will let her know you said that, but I must say that you look simply gorgeous, I am very envious of Gary being able to take you to bed every night."

Nick blushed immediately.

"Being your boss, I probably shouldn't say that, it could get me in a lot of trouble."

Ruby smiled, flattered by the compliment, and the buzz of alcohol in her system.

"I will take it as a compliment, as you said earlier, 'I won't tell if you won't'"

The pair laughed loudly, causing Gary and Denise to both look their way, causing another bout of laughter from the pair.

As the afternoon quickly passed with drinks, cooling dips and in depth conversation, it was Gary who suggested that the four dine together that evening. Unanimously agreed, this then led to the girls discussing what they wold be wearing that evening, and the guys going for more drinks.

Ruby looked at herself in the mirror for the thousandth time, turning this way and that looking at her scarlet halter neck dress in the mirror. She turned and looked at Gary, dressed in a crisp white shirt and chino shorts.

"It's not too slutty to meet the boss in?" She asked.

"You look fabulous darling." Said Gary appreciatively.

Ruby did agree that with her favourite red heels, matching red fishnet stockings, a tiny thong and her scarlet dress on that she looked sinfully hot, Maybe not entirely for Gary's benefit, but she was determined to show her boss that she was everything as hot as his wife.

"You can't see my nipples can you?"

"Well, yes, I can, but only if I look hard."

Secretly pleased, after all she had chosen the halter neck so that her large breasts would be shown off to full advantage, she added lipstick for the umpteenth time and announced.

"Right, let's go."

Holding onto Gary's arm as they walked from the lift to the Hotel Restaurant, Ruby felt every eye was on her, making her feel like a million dollars. The Maître D, subtlety checked her out from top to toe as he checked their reservation, and made a large fuss of ensuring that Ruby was seated first, pulling the chair out for her, and gaining a smile and a nod from Ruby.

"Madame, you look beautiful tonight, your husband is a lucky man" He managed to whisper to Ruby quietly.

The Maître D then turned to Gary, your party will be joining you shortly, but we have been asked to serve you champagne on arrival, so give me one minute, I will arrange to have it brought immediately."

With that he departed, Ruby and Gary were sat on a table for 4 in the exact middle of the restaurant, at the centre of attention for all the surrounding tables. A waitress duly appeared with the champagne and bucket, popped the cork and poured the drink for the couple.

They didn't have long to wait for Nick and Denise. Denise, elegant in a black, clinging halter neck jump suit, gold sparkly heels (although not as high as Ruby's) and matching earrings. Nick meanwhile was in a azure blue suit and white shirt. Standing to greet them, Ruby felt tiny next to Denise, but was reassured when Denise whispered in her ear,

"You look stunning babe, I'm glad I'm not the only one without a bra."

Then when hugging Nick, he too whispered in her ear,

"You look stunning tonight, are you looking for a raise?"

The meal passed with the foursome not even thinking twice about being at the focus of the restaurant's attention. Good food, good wine and great company made for an enjoyable and relaxing evening meal, and when Nick mentioned if they would like to return to their room for a nightcap, Ruby was the first to respond.

"Only if we do shots!" She stated, to everyone's amusement.

The four left the restaurant, oblivious to the fact that all eyes were on the two ladies being escorted out of the dining area by two lucky guys. They rode the lift to a lower floor on the adjacent side of the hotel than Ruby and Gary were on. Entering the room, Denise opened the balcony doors and immediately grabbed Gary to sit outside in the pleasant evening.

"Well Ruby, looks like we are on the drinks." Nick said.

Nick pointed at the tequila sitting out on the dresser table, as he searched for anything that could be used as a shot glass.

"TEQUILA!" Yelled Gary and Denise as Nick and Ruby stepped out onto the balcony.

Shots were poured in the makeshift shot glasses and then on the count of three, were knocked back by the four.

Another round of shots were poured before being knocked back.

Ruby suddenly had a feeling of deja vu, she stood and went to the balcony rail and looked up.

"Everything all right Ruby?" Asked Nick.

Ruby gulped, she could just about see their room from the balcony. The couple she was watching the other night having sex, that she had masturbated to, was Nick and Denise.

Blushing, she turned back to the group, unsure on how to look her boss in the eyes again.

Nick could see something was troubling Ruby, as Denise and Gary were pouring shots again.

"Ruby, could you help me with something?" He asked, gesturing inside the hotel room.

Ruby nodded, and followed Nick into the room.

"What's wrong?"

"Well, I don't know how to say this..." the words spilling from her mouth, emboldened by alcohol, "but I think I watched you and Denise having sex the other night."

Nick laughed loudly.

"Is that all? Was I any good, any tips for improvement?" He joked.

Relieved that Nick had brushed it off so readily, she declined to tell him that she had found the act of watching them fuck highly erotic, and it had gotten her off too.

"Let's just say that Denise is a lucky girl." She quipped, winking mischievously.

"Oh, you are looking for a raise then."

Laughing he picked up a bag of snacks and headed back out onto the balcony. Placing the snacks on the table, he leant and whispered something to Denise, who's eyes went wide for second, before she winked at Ruby sitting opposite.

"Gary, you are a lucky man to have a girl like Ruby who likes to wear stockings." Stated Nick.

"I know, and how do you know they are stockings?" Gary said.

"Look at Ruby."

All eyes turned to Ruby.

"She's wearing a scarlet dress that looks incredible, heels that must be six inches high, they must be stockings, as a huge fan of stockings, I'm going to say that she has the class to wear stockings."

Ruby blushed from head to toe, unsure what to say, and how to take the sudden interest in her outfit.

"Well, a gentlemen never tells, but maybe Ruby could show us." Said Gary.

Ruby looked in disbelief at her husband, who had basically told her to show her stockings to her boss.

"Don't listen to him." Said Denise in her defence. "My husband is a major stockings fan, but there is no need for him to be so unsubtle."

Ruby was still speechless, to her surprise, but mostly due to the alcohol, placed her foot on the table, and lifted the hem of dress to show the stocking top on her right thigh.

This resulted in loud cheers from the boys and laughter from the two girls.

"SHOTS" yelled Denise.

Shots were hastily poured before Denise stood, demanding the others also stood to toast Ruby.

"To Ruby, a stocking wearing babe who has made my husband's evening."

"TO RUBY." All four chorused.

And the shots were downed.

Ruby sat back down, scarcely believing that within the space of 20 minutes, she'd admitted to her boss that she had seem him fucking his beautiful wife, and then showing her boss and his wife her stocking tops at the request of her husband. She was still shaking her head when something pulled her from her self-reflection.

"I still can't believe you did that for them Ruby. He is such a stockings fan, you've made him so happy." Denise said beaming.

"Neither can I...he's my boss for gods sake."

"Don't be silly you look gorgeous in them." Said Denise, "If I wore stockings I wouldn't have made it outside the bedroom."

The pair giggled, Ruby looked around and could see that Nick was indeed blushing after this comment from his wife, and had he been admiring her stockings?

"Really? Is that true Nick?" Said Ruby.

"Yes, I'm ashamed to say it is probably very fair. It's taken every bit of self control not to say anything up until now. However, my wife delights in embarrassing me over things that I like. You never hear me winding her up about what she likes."

"And what do you like to do Denise?" Asked Gary.

"I am going to kill you Nick." Said Denise.

Nick simply smiled.

"Tell the poor man."

Denise took a deep breath.

"I like to tie a man to a chair and then give him a blowjob he'll never forget."

With that she covered her face with both hands.

Nick laughed hard, as Ruby and Gary stared open mouthed at the admission.

"I would fucking love to see that." Said Gary.

This time it was the turn of Nick and Denise to be open mouthed.

"It's true, he would." Admitted Ruby.

The atmosphere had changed perceptibly between the foursome over the last couple of minutes, and a nervous silence descended.

Denise was the first to break the silence.

"OK. Let's accept what has been said tonight. Alcohol may have played a part, but we've all admitted things."

"That's true Denise." Said Ruby

"We are all adults here." Denise nervously started "But if it were a once in a lifetime opportunity and it were never to happen again, would we, could we all go through with it?"

Silence. Ruby could swear her racing heartbeat would be heard by the others.

"I could." Admitted Gary, "How about you Ruby?"

"What? Ohmigod, could I? I'm not sure?"

"Well, I'd be happy to watch Denise with Gary. If you are not sure, Ruby, I'm not going to demand something happens with us two."

"Denise?" Asked Gary, in hope.

"Oh yes, I'd love to."

"Not fair, don't put it all on me, Gary."

Ruby was in two minds, and flipping between acceptance and denial. It would be amazing to see Denise suck Gary as he was tied to a chair, maybe even more sinfully hot if Nick were to eat her the way she saw him eat Denise to orgasm a few nights ago. However, Nick was still her boss, could she look him in the eye at work, would he treat her differently at work?

"I don't know. It's too much information, too quickly."

Gary looked decidedly disappointed that he might miss out on a blow job from Denise.