Fun in the Sun

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"You know what, its important that you make a decision that you both agree on." Said Denise.

"Maybe, we should let you discuss in private." Said Nick.

"Good idea, Nick. Yes, discuss, take your time."

With that Nick and Denise left Ruby and Gary to talk on the balcony.

A few minutes later, Gary and Ruby entered from the balcony, hand in hand. Ruby took a deep calming breath, before she spoke.

"We've discussed it, and have mutually agreed."

"Well, that's the important part." Said Nick

"We've agreed that we both want to do this. Denise with Gary and Nick with me." Ruby admitted.

"Oh wow," said Denise, "We were not expecting you to say that. That's great!"

With that Denise hugged Ruby then Gary, before turning back to face Nick.

"However, I want Nick to fuck you properly Ruby, I don't want him cumming before you do, so I need you to do something."

"Uhmmm OK. What?" Ruby nervously asked.

"Take off your stockings, I can't have them getting him off quickly." Denise's request broke the tension as everyone laughed.

Gary dragged the armchair from the dressing table and placed it at the foot of the bed, before Denise beckoned him to undress and sit. Denise reached up and unhooked the halter neck, before shimmying out of the jumpsuit. Gary gasped in appreciation, as she hadn't been wearing underwear as he had hoped. Gary rushed to fling his clothes off as quickly as possible.

"We're going to need those stockings, honey." She demanded of Ruby.

Ruby kicked off her shoes, and then proceeded to remove her stockings. This time it was Nick's turn to enjoy the show, before handing the stunning Denise the stockings. It soon became apparent what Denise intended to do with them. Unlike what Ruby had thought, she did not put them on her own long legs, she used them to tie Gary's arms to the chair.

Bending over giving both Gary a great view of her breasts as they hung heavily in front of his face, and Ruby and Nick a complete money-maker shot, of her wonderful ass and bare pussy, which Ruby could see had started to glisten in excitement. Denise spent her time making sure Gary's wrists were very securely restrained to the arms of the chair before, she placed her hand gently on his chest, leaning in and asking him seductively,

"I hear that you want a blowjob whilst my husband fucks your wife?"

Ruby couldn't believe how much of a turn on this was for her. To see Gary in the palm of Denise's hand, as she controlled the situation.

"Oh fuck yes, I so do!"

Denise then spun round to show Gary her ass, before she bent over to grab her ankles, exposing her fat, wet lips to him. She half rose before looking over her shoulder, and asking,

"You like what you see Gary?"

Gary nodded furiously, as Denise turned skilfully, her long hair thrown into his face momentarily.

"Oh, I see that you do like what you see, Gary." Denise smiled and licked her lips as she placed a hand on Gary's very erect cock.

Gary twitched at the contact, light, subtle and skilled. Ruby was impressed at the skill of Denise, but just like any other expert, she was making it look easy.

Ruby gasped in shock when Nick moved behind her and whispered in her ear,

"You enjoying the show?"

She had totally forgotten he was there, her hand had absent mindedly made its way to rub her lips through the tiny thong. She turned and Nick was naked, his erect cock bobbing in excitement.

"You are the only one with clothes on, we'll have to do something about that."

Nick undid the clasp on her halter neck, and eased the top half of her dress over her large breasts, and tiny waist. A little wiggle from Ruby, and a bit of persuasion from Nick and the scarlet dress was off. Nick beckoned her to stand close behind Denise, and watch. However, it became apparent that one reason that Nick has made her stand and watch was so that it would allow him to put her 6" heels back on.

Kneeling at her feet, he helped her put her heels back on, allowing her to get a better view of Denise's activities, and bringing her tiny thong eye level with Nick. He reached up and slid the tiny panties ever so slowly down her thighs. If she wasn't wet before this, she was wet now. Stepping out of her panties, she could hear Nick sighing in pleasure at the view in front of him.

Denise knelt in front of Gary, without ever losing contact with his erect cock with her hand. Then looking into Gary's eyes bent forward and placed her tongue on the tip of his engorged cock. Ruby could not take her eyes off Denise as she did so. So consequently missed Nick leaning in and kissing her pussy hungrily. His tongue flicking her clit, making her moan in pleasure, before sliding his index finger into her pussy. This made her grab the hair on his head as she didn't want that feeling to end.

Gary looked up over Denise's shoulder and saw Nick kneeling before Ruby, her hand grasping the hair on his head as she too was getting head. Looking back at Denise, she winked at him, squeezed his balls with one hand, and sank her lips all the way down his shaft, rubbing her nose against his body. Gary let out a loud moan of pleasure, throwing himself back into his seat and raising his thighs off the chair. Denise pulled back, flicked the head of his cock with her tongue once or twice, then sank immediately back down to his balls again.

Ruby was amazed at how easy Denise was making it look, barely a gag as she lip-fucked and tongued Gary's cock. Nick was starting to hit the right spots too, and Ruby had to steady herself with one hand on Denise's shoulder as waves of pleasure were running though her body. Nick had removed his index finger and replaced it with his shorter, but fatter thumb, and it was making her moan with pleasure. So much so, that when he placed his finger on her ass, and eased his slick finger in, it made her open her mouth silently, no one had done that for long time, and she had forgotten how good it made her feel.

Gary's cock was now well coated in saliva under Denise's attention. Denise now moved to just sucking the tip, placing both hands on his shaft, gripping tightly, one hand rotating clockwise, one anti-clockwise. Gary gripped the arms of the chair tightly as Denise attempted to suck his soul from his body out through his cock. Ruby watched in fascination as Gary's face contorted in pleasure as she received divine head too. Then Nick started sucking and nibbling on her engorged clit she could feel an orgasm building, letting go of Nick's head and placing both hands on Denise's shoulders to steady herself as her legs started to quiver.

"Oh god, I'm going to come! MMMMMM OH YES, DON'T STOP! I'M GONNA COME ALL OVER YOUR FACE. MMMMMMMMM"

Ruby started shaking, barely able to stand on her own as she came, but Nick didn't stop, Ruby losing control of her legs and fell onto Denise breathing heavily.

"You ok babe?" Said Denise momentarily taking her lips off Gary's cock.

"Yeah."

Nick had stood in the meantime and was helping Ruby off Denise. When Denise asked in between sucks,

"Baby, you wanna give me some head now you've made her little cunt come?"

Nick, laughed, looked at Ruby, and said,

"Better do what the lady asks. Why don't you sit on me cowgirl, and that way you can both have fun?"

Ruby nodded, still coming down from the powerful orgasm she'd just had, still stugggling to stand by herself as Nick go into position on the floor. Nick shuffled on the floor, with Denise still tending to Gary's cock, his eyes wide open at the scene in front of him. Eventually Denise was happy with her positioning and Nick gestured to Ruby that she could mount him. Ruby looked down, his cock engorged fully was indeed a generous size close up. All thoughts of 'this is my boss' had gone from her mind, replaced with 'I've got to have cock'. Placing a red heel either side of his hips, she bent at the hips, and placed a hand on his chest before squatting and rubbing herself along the length of his shaft.

This resulted in a moan of pleasure from Nick, and Denise looking back to see what Ruby was doing to make her man moan so. Ruby continued to rub her slit up and down Nick's cock, before she rose slightly and grabbed it firmly with one hand. Nick grunted in pleasure at this, and again when Ruby slapped his cock against the puffy lips of her pussy. Rising slightly again, Ruby aimed it at her pussy and lowered herself towards the cock. Nick moaned in pleasure as she eased his cock into her tight cunt. Inch by inch, Ruby lowered herself onto the cock, pausing every now and again to savour the feeling before continuing. Nick struggled not to push his hips up, and very time he did, Ruby would swat his chest and he would stop, but every fibre in his body wanted to just bury himself into her warm pussy up to the hilt.

Eventually, Ruby let out a loud sigh of pleasure, she had taken all of Nick's cock, granted it had taken a bit of time, but she'd done it. The loud sigh made Denise turn and look, before moving to allow Gary to see his wife impaled on Nick's cock. Still with Gary's twitching cock in her hand she said to him,

"Look Gary, your sexy wife has taken all of my husband's cock. Look at her face, see the pleasure on it."

"Fuck you look hot honey!" Said Gary.

"Mmmmmmm, Gary it feels so good."

Ruby gyrated her hips slowly, and then gently rocked back and forward.

"Nick, if you can hear me, Ruby looks so fucking hot sat on your cock." Denise said before returning to lick Gary's cock.

Nick could only indicate with a thumbs-up, his face being buried in between Denise's thighs.

Denise let Gary's cock out of her mouth with an audible 'pop', as she threw her head back and moaned in pleasure. Before looking back to Gary and advising,

"God, my husband loves the taste of pussy!" To illustrate the point she too gyrated her hips slowly, moaning in pleasure.

Ruby, now placed both hands on Nick's chest and started to gently ease up, then down on Nick's cock. Eyes closed, and moaning gently in pleasure, Ruby had surrendered herself to the moment.

"Fucking hell." Said Gary, observing the threesome in front of him.

Denise's moans started to get louder and although her grip on Gary's cock never relented with her hands, her tongue and mouth were getting more sporadic, as she too succumbed to the pleasure being given to her. Ruby opened her eyes and gasped as she could see Denise's legs starting to tense and quiver as her moans got louder and louder.

"MMMMMFFFMMM YES, OH GOD YES! JUST THERE, JUST THERE, OH GOD, OH GOD OH GOD, MMMMMHHH YES! YES YES!"

With that, Denise started to buck on Nick's face, holding onto Gary's cock with both hands in order to stay in place as her orgasm made her body spasm in pleasure.

'FUCK YES! KEEP GOING, KEEP GOING, RGHT THERE!"

Denise rolled from one orgasm to another, but this time, it was bigger. Only one hand remained on Gary's cock as her body shook with the powerful orgasm, the other placed on the floor for balance.

Ruby couldn't believe her eyes at seeing the woman within arm's each of her orgasm thanks to the same oral skills that had made her come hard a few minutes ago. Ruby continued to ride Nick's cock in pleasure as Denise, slowly caught her breath. She could see that Gary's eyes were wide open as he watched her riding Nick in pleasure. Closing her eyes again, Ruby picked up her pace as she fucked Nick, moaning in pleasure.

Then someone was moving her off Nick, opening her eyes she could see Denise motioning her.

"Nick wants to fuck you, and I need to focus on Gary, you're going to have to get off." Said Denise, who had moved to allow Nick to half sit up.

Nick was grinning from ear to ear with clearly Denise's pussy juice all over his face as he watched Ruby lean forward, letting Nick's cock slide out of her pussy and hit his body audiblly. Nick helped her stand, before directing her onto the bed, laying on her back, Nick stopped her.

"No, I want Gary to see your face, on your knees." Nick demanded.

Ruby changed position, parallel to Gary still tied to the chair, side by side. Nick then climbed onto the bed, admiring the view before leaning forward, and grabbing her heavy breasts as they strained towards the bed.

"Now its my turn." he whispered in her ear "To fuck you hard, you dirty, sexy slut. I want to see you look into your husband's eyes as we fuck, tell him how good it feels to be fucked."

With that, he leant up, aimed his cock at her inviting pussy and slid balls deep in one stroke.

"OH FUCK!" Exclaimed Ruby.

Nick pulled entirely out, slapped his cock against her pussy, then slid all the way in again. Causing Ruby to fall onto her elbows, moaning in pleasure. Nick slapped her ass, causing her to wince slightly, pulled out, then slammed in, their thighs slapping together.

"Oh FUCK." was all Ruby could manage to say as once again she was pushed forward by the thrust from Nick. Reaching forward with her hands, as her ass pointed to the sky.

Nick reached forward and turned her head towards Gary, firmly holding onto her pony tail in doing so. Nick shifted position slightly. Instead of kneeling behind her, he moved so that he squatted at her ass, a deeper angle of penetration that from Ruby's moans seemed to be appreciated. Still hold of her hair, he started to fuck her gently, the deep penetration resulting in moans from Ruby.

Denise once again pulled her lips off Gary's cock with an audible pop.

"Look Gary, your wife is being fucked by my husband. Isn't she sexy, look at how much she's enjoying it."

Gary nodded, it was clear that Ruby was enjoying it.

"Yeah tell him Ruby" demanded Nick.

"It's...so...fucking...good...I...love...it" Ruby advised between strokes.

Nick continued to pound Ruby, the slap of flesh on flesh, and Ruby moaning in pleasure getting slowly louder. Occasionally, Nick would stop, put a few slow strokes in, then pound her like a jack hammer. Ruby was in a world of pleasure, getting fucked hard. Nick then pulled back and pulled one of her legs over his shoulder, angling her towards Gary, so that he could see everything.

"Play with your clit for me, Ruby" demanded Nick.

Ruby reached down to her wet, slick pussy and teased her clit, making her moan even louder, as Nick pounded her pussy. She could feel her legs tensing as her orgasm approached.

"I'm gonna cum!" She wailed.

"Me too, baby!" Said Gary though gritted teeth.

Denise's reaction was to suck even harder as she bobbed her head furiously on Gary's cock. Staring into his eyes, as he started to grip the arms of the chair so that his knuckles went white. Ruby's fingers were a blur on her clit as she neared orgasm, Nick's relentless pounding pushing her closer and closer to orgasm. Nick reached down, pinching and rolling her nipples.

"OH FUCK!" Gary started to buck in his seat as he emptied his load into Denise's mouth. Denise continued to suck every drop of come from his cock, making Gary squirm in extreme pleasure. Satisfied she had every last drop, Denise removed his cock from her mouth, and showed Gary his come in her mouth, lapping it with her tongue.

This sight was enough to push Ruby over the edge.

"FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! CUMMING AGAIN!" Ruby moaned loudly as her entire body quivered in delight.

Nick, merely grunted, and continued pounding even quicker into her pussy, his grunts getting louder too. Gritting his teeth, Nick closed his eyes and started to jackhammer the rag doll that Ruby was for all his might.

Then without notice, he pulled out and moved quickly, pumping his cock, aiming at Ruby's face, he started to moan loudly.

"FFFFFFFUCCK!"

Nick's first spurt hit Ruby on her cheek, but she reacted quickly and clamped her lips around Nick's cock as he spurted deep within her mouth.

"Holy Fuck Ruby, you are a cum hungry slut." Said Nick as he slowly withdrew his cock from Ruby's lips.

Ruby smiled, scraped the errant cum from her cheek and showed Nick his come in her mouth.

Nick was still admiring the view when Denise pushed him aside, motioned Ruby to open her mouth, before she dropped Gary's come into Ruby's mouth.

"Now do it to me Ruby." Demanded Denise.

Ruby kneeled over Denise and returned the come to Denise.

"Fuck me." Said Nick slightly.

Denise then kneeled, gesturing Ruby to do the same, before she leant in and kissed her open mouthed. The girls then parted, nodded at each other and showed the guys their come filled mouths.

"Oh fuck that's hot!' Said Gary.

With that, the girls swallowed and then showed their empty mouths to the guys.

"Hot enough to deserve a raise." Agreed Nick.