Fun in the Sun! Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Well, that certainly was fun!" Kristin joked, and we all laughed.

"Yeah, they didn't even charge us for the drinks!" Courtney said.

"Imagine that!" Bill said, and we all laughed.

As much fun as Courtney seemed to be having, I knew she wanted me to take her back to our room so I didn't dawdle. We finished our drinks and made plans to meet up at or after dinner and the girls exchanged numbers. I had Courtney's tiny bikini in my pocket, but she didn't ask for it back. She put on her flip flops and her sheer coverup and that was it. It didn't really cover much but this seemed like the kind of place where nobody would object.

We bid our goodbyes and headed for the lobby area where it connected to the rooms. Courtney's lack of proper attire attracted some attention in the lobby but again, nobody seemed to mind. As soon as we got through the lobby and into the hallway leading to the rooms, she turned to kiss me. We made out a little bit for a second, and I got a hold of the string that had her coverup tied around her waist. As she turned away, it untied and fell right off of her. She laughed, and shrugged her shoulders and kept walking down the hallway in just her flip flops!

I carried the coverup with me and followed her down the hallway. Apparently she had really embraced being naked at this point. Nobody came down the hallway but I was kind of hoping they would. We got into the room, and both got a bottle of water.

"That. Was. Amazing." she said.

"See! I told you that you'd enjoy it!" I said.

We got right down to business after a quick sip of water. She was dripping. I slipped my hand between her legs and she immediately started moaning. We were both so turned on that our sex lasted all of about three minutes but we came so hard. Between the sun, the excitement, the booze, and the sex we both passed out for a bit afterward. I remember waking up though and we were chatting for a bit.

"Can I stay naked the entire weekend?" she asked.

I smiled, and knew we were in for some fun.

There is another story or two from this trip, and another trip with Courtney to write about. Until next time, enjoy!


12