Fun in the Sun Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

'So, I'll be posing for you in lingerie will I,' she questioned, and I could see she was teasing me from the wicked smile on her face. I just nodded - my mouth suddenly dry with excitement as I lifted my glass of ice-water. 'Will it be like your naughty brides, lingerie... or less?' she said, then laughed. She changed the subject there before I could even contemplate answering, and looking at her watch said, 'I have to get back to work now, but thank you so much for inviting me to have dinner with you.' Her tone was warm and sincere. 'It's been really lovely, and I'll see you tomorrow, I promise. I will come,' and she smiled again as she started to remove the empty plates. She reached over and kissed me on the cheek, very quick, very subtle. 'Thank you again,' and with that that she walked across the room and into the kitchen. I asked for my bill, which I duly paid, leaving a generous tip for my own lovely waitress and dinner companion.

The first photo shoot in Spain

I was up early the next morning, and it was bright and sunny, but of course, it's Spain, I thought, it's nearly always bright and sunny. They don't call this the Costa Del Sol for nothing! I'd had a bit of a problem getting off to sleep, despite the fact that I was tired last night, maybe it was the thought of my first photo shoot since coming to Spain a few months ago. I'd been so busy converting the villa into a home, business premises and accommodation for prospective guest that I'd let the actual activity of photography slide.

I decided that since I was working with a new model who had no previous experience, it might be better to shoot inside, and use studio lighting which I could control, until I became more experienced using bright natural sunlight in the garden. It would also make her a bit more relaxed working and posing in the more intimate surroundings of an enclosed room, rather than the wide-open spaces of the garden and pool, where there was always the chance, no matter how remote of being seen.

I spent a good hour after breakfast setting up the lights in the main bedroom, testing them, taking exposure readings with my Seconic flash- meter and making sure everything was just right. I went round the room with a trained eye, removing anything that didn't need to be there, making doubly sure that everything was top class, adding a few scatter cushions (colour co-ordinated) to add a little colour to, 'the set,' and did the dusting. Everything in the background of a photo has to be as perfect as you can make it. With glamour photography you are creating a lifestyle, a fantasy world, and nothing must intrude upon the fantasy that wouldn't be there naturally. I call it, 'dressing,' the room, others may have different names for it. When everything was set up to my satisfaction, I went back downstairs and attended to some inquiries and administration work. A good part of success is attending to business. So many talented people I've known over the years have gone bust because having talent or a great idea is only half the battle. You have to attend to the business side of things too.

Just before Elena was due to arrive, I went upstairs and had a last look over the room to see if everything was okay - it looked fine to me. Off down stairs again I went, just in time to see a car driving up the hill, and sure enough it drove into my front yard which was big enough to accommodate about ten cars. The real, and secluded garden was to the rear of the property, along with the swimming pool. The car door opened, and Elena got out, wearing sunglasses, and dressed entirely in white, a white blouse, and a white gypsy style, calf length skirt. Her long dark hair was no longer in a work-functional pony tail, but hung loose, framing her beautiful face, and changing her 'look,' but only for the better. She waved and smiled as I walked towards her, and gave me a hug, reaching up to kiss my cheek again.

'Well, here I am, as promised,' she declared opening the back door of her car and taking a holdall out. 'You haven't changed your mind, now that you see me in daylight?' she joked, laughing.

'No, not at all, and let me remind you, it was still daylight when I met you yesterday, and you look every bit as lovely today,' I declared, never afraid of giving a beautiful woman a compliment when one was due.

'Oh, you're such a sweetheart,' she said, 'but carry on, you do wonders for my confidence. I love it.' I reached over and took her holdall and ushered her up the path to the villa. 'Is this all yours?,' she asked sounding impressed. When I confirmed that it was indeed mine, she just said, 'it's really lovely, almost as big as mine.' When I looked at her, surprised, she burst out laughing again. 'Only joking, I have a strange sense of humour.' I laughed along with her and thought that this was going to be a great afternoon.

As we entered, she took a good look around the hallway, especially the large exhibition prints on the walls. She made approving sounds, so at least I knew she wasn't daunted by what she was seeing. We took our time, with me letting her spend as long as she wanted looking at the photos.

'Are these all your photos?' she asked, as we slowly walked from one to the other like we were in an art gallery. When I said they were, it seemed to dampen her mood a little. 'Now I'm a little worried,' she confessed. 'They are all so much more beautiful than me, and younger too.'

'Elena,' I said, putting my arm around her shoulder to comfort her. 'Yes, they are young and beautiful, we can't deny that, but so are you,' she looked up at me, her big dark eyes scanning my face as if to see if I was telling the truth. 'If I could have any single one of them here instead of you, I would still want you. You are a very special young woman. You have a wonderful personality, and a great sense of humour.' She looked at me as if to say, 'really?' and then I added, 'Okay, I lied about the sense of humour.' She laughed again, and gently dug me in the ribs with her elbow. 'Right, let's do this,' I said, and led her up the stairs, although she loitered a bit on the stairs while looking at more of my photos, but we got there eventually.

'Oh my,' she said, 'This is really lovely, you have good taste, an eye for detail too. Are we going to be shooting all the photos in here?'

'Yes, I thought that since this was your first shoot, we'd keep things nice and simple. Is that all right with you?' and she replied that it was more than okay, it was lovely. 'A bedroom is the natural setting for a shoot like this,' I explained. It's more natural because a bedroom is the normal setting where you'd see a woman in her lingerie... or less,' I teased, she smiled again, but said nothing. I put the holdall on top of the bed, and she began taking some of her stuff out. Lacy lingerie in a few different colours, stockings, and pair of very high heeled black shoes.

'I wasn't quite sure what to bring, so I brought mainly lingerie. I thought if I gave you the choice you could select what you think is best, is that okay? I only have what I'm wearing for the, "fully dressed," part, but I guessed maybe once we'd got down to lingerie, you wouldn't want me to get dressed again.'

'You're a very clever young woman Elena, and I like the way you think,' I teased her again. She just smiled, and I asked her what she was wearing under the clothes she was wearing, and she replied just a matching white bra and panties. 'Okay, that's fine and it will look sensational against your sun tan,' I remarked. I went round switching the lights on, making ready to start, acting very professionally, but Elena's gentle modesty and vulnerability had gotten to me. I liked her enormously, and my cock did too if the stirrings in my pants was anything to go by. I'd have to be careful here I thought, and if anything happened it would have to come from her. I didn't want her to think I was taking advantage of her inexperience. 'Sorry Elena, I forgot, there are mirrors in the bathroom if you want to check make-up or anything. I'm just going down stairs to get some water. Do you want anything to drink, wine, water or whatever?' She chose, white wine to 'settle her nerves,' she said, so I left her to it for a few minutes, hoping my erection would die a little and not be so obvious when I came back upstairs.

When I got back upstairs she was sitting on the edge of the bed, waiting for me. I gave her the wine and unscrewed the top of my bottle of water. She took a huge gulp of the wine and looked at me.

'I'm frightened,' she confessed, 'really nervous, what do I do. You're going to be so disappointed with me, I just know it. I could see she was on the verge of tears, and I didn't want that.

'Don't cry,' I said quietly. 'red eyes aren't the "in" thing this year,' trying to joke her out of it. She smiled again. I took her hand, which is not something I'd normally do, and she squeezed mine hard, she was shaking. Damn, now I was getting hard again. 'You are going to be just fine Elena.' I said, my throat dry with excitement. 'If you could see yourself through my eyes, you'd see just how beautiful you are. If I didn't think you could do this I wouldn't have offered in the first place. There's no pressure, you don't need to know how to "pose." I know what I'm doing, and I'll direct you from pose to pose, I'll tell you what to do, and I promise, I won't make you look bad. So, let's get started. Just remember, that feeling nervous feels a lot like being excited, shortness of breath, legs a bit "trembly" so just tell yourself that you're excited, and I can pretty much guarantee that ten minutes from now you'll know it's not nerves anymore, just excitement.' I stood up and pulled her to her feet, getting her to stand beside the bed, advising her how to stand, what to do with her hands.

I picked up my Nikon, and told her I was just going to have a look at her through the camera to line up the shot. She looked amazing through the lens, and I told her so, then I quickly framed up the shot and pressed the shutter button. The light went out and then came back on again.

'What happened, did I break something?' she asked, concerned that she had done something wrong. I laughed.

'No, no Elena, you did nothing wrong, you can't break anything. When I take a photograph, the lights go out momentarily to let me know that the flash unit is working properly, you'll soon get used to it.' She looked relieved. I took a few more standing shots just to settle her, and all the time telling her how good she looked, how beautiful, then asked her to sit on the edge of the bed, where I took quite a few close-up head and shoulder portrait shots. She was stunning, the camera loved her, and I told her that I was very fond of her too. I let her see some of these preview shots with the camera screen, small, but big enough for her to see that she was looking good. She seemed so relieved. I moved her around the room, one side of the bed, then the other, sitting on the edge of the bed, all quite casual, then with her legs crossed and skirt pulled up a bit to really show of those beautiful legs.

All the time I was shooting I was praising and encouraging her, telling her how great she looked. To those who have no experience of shooting photos with a model, half the battle is making her feel good about herself. If you look through the camera and say nothing, just giving the occasional surly grunt, her confidence will melt like snow in the Sahara. You have to communicate with her, tell her she's doing well, build her up. Joke with her, say daft things, keep up a constant talking, but try to vary it a bit. Saying the same thing over and over again can become irritating.

'Okay, let's maybe open a couple of those buttons on your blouse, showing just a tiny peek of your lovely lingerie,' I suggested. She looked at me and smiled. 'Still nervous,' I asked. She shook her head, opening the first three buttons, showing her lacy white bra, and a lovely expanse of cleavage.

'No, you were right,' she admitted. 'Now, I'm excited, very excited, and I'm loving every minute of it.' She looked down at herself, as she was opening and arranging the front of her blouse, then looked up at me through those long eyelashes. 'Is this okay?' she asked. I told her out loud it was bloody marvellous, but my brain was silently telling her she was sweet and wonderful, and so sexy I wanted to kiss her. Kiss her eyes, her face, her lips, her breasts, her thighs, and pussy. I forced myself stop thinking about that, knowing if I didn't the photos would be crap, and more than anything I wanted these photos of Elena to be perfect and beautiful, and to fulfil my promise to show her how beautiful she really was. So, taking a deep breath, I started firing off the camera again coaxing a few different expressions out of her, flirtatious, innocent, downright sexy. Sitting on the edge of the bed again, legs wide apart, with the material of the gypsy skirt falling like a curtain between, but showing a lot of her smooth thighs. I was getting some wonderful shots, you can always tell when a photo shoot is going well, it feels kinda euphoric, and this shoot with Elena was euphoric in every way, and exciting too.

A few more buttons on the blouse, a few more cleavage shots, and then the blouse was open, and we gradually worked it off her shoulders, all of which was giving us a great variety of poses just as I intended it to do. The white blouse and bra contrasted beautifully with her lightly tanned skin and dark hair, and then the blouse was no longer there, followed soon after by the gypsy style skirt. The panties were small, and I mean, very small, the bra was a lovely confection of skimpy lace, her breasts encased in almost transparent gauze. My mouth suddenly felt dry, and I felt the need to have a mouthful of water. I was as hard as could be, but realistically, I expected nothing more than a set of beautiful photos, anything else would be an amazing bonus.

Then back to Elena, and that lingerie. I had her kneel on top of the bed, going through a series of poses. Playing with her lingerie, tucking her thumbs in the waist band pretending to pull the panties down, but not quite. Letting the shoulder-straps of her bra slide off her shoulders, a sort of negligent very sexy look as if she hadn't noticed, or didn't care. Then some shots from behind - she had a fabulous bottom, pert and tight, beautifully shaped, and definitely not big. I suggested she unfasten the back strap, which is a common glamour pose, and we did a few shots like that, and then I got her to turn round, bra still open at the back. She held it in place, still covering her boobs for the next few shots, but working it lower as I shot until her dark areola were visible.

'So, I guess this is, "the less," we were talking about, she said, smiling at me. 'Why don't you just ask me to take it off, throw it away?' she asked. 'I'm a big girl now you know.' She laughed again.

'I can see that Elena, and to be honest, I'm desperate to see your boobs too, but for the photographs we have to do this gradually. You can throw it away in a minute. We're telling a story, the camera is seducing you,' I explained. She said something under her breath, which I didn't quite catch. 'Sorry Elena, I didn't get that, what did you say?' She looked at me, then looked away, obviously thinking about something, then looked back through that curtain of dark hair, she looked as sexy as hell. For the first time she looked at the front of my trousers and gave a little smile - she knew alright. Knew that I wanted her.

'I said, well, it's working,' she said, deadly serious, then that little smile again. There was a long silence, and then she dropped the bra on top of the bed revealing the most exquisite breasts. Her nipples and areola were dark brown, the nipples very erect and prominent. She cupped herself with her hands, her first fingers and thumbs pulling on her nipples, in a milking motion. She moaned out loud. 'I'm really excited?' she gasped, 'you said it and you were right, I'm so excited I can hardly stand it, I feel so incredibly horny,' and as she said it she got off the bed and walking across the floor to me, put her arms around my neck drawing me down and kissing me. It was like throwing petrol on a fire.

My hands caressed her silky skin as I ran them over her back making her shiver, then her breasts were in my hands, nipples hard and rubbery, squeezing, she moaned out loud. Her hands scrabbling at my trousers, unbuckling my belt, touching me, gently feeling along my length making me harder than it seemed possible, pushing my jeans and underpants down over my hips, stepping out of them, kicking them away. My hand slipped inside her panties, feeling her open her legs, and then down and under, over her shaven mound to the wet valley below. Somehow in the haze of excitement her panties magically disappeared. She must have removed them herself while I was busy kissing and caressing her. The succulent pussy lips opened to my touch, covering my fingers in her lush wetness, and her moans became louder, and then she was moving back and forwards, frantically fucking my fingers, coming, coming, louder and louder, moaning and then screaming, clinging to me for support.

'Take me to bed,' she pleaded, 'I need you even more now, please, take me to bed,' and with her hand still on my cock, she led me towards the bed, stopping only to kiss me again, while her left hand cupped my balls, and her right stroked me lovingly. Then, letting go, she climbed up on the bed, and knelt, doggy style, displaying her superb shaven pussy. Wet and open, dribbling, and twitching in the aftershocks of her orgasm. 'Don't wait please, I'm ready now,' and believe me I was just as ready, and just as desperate to fuck her, make love to her, whatever it was. As I came closer her elegant hand reached through between her legs and held me, drawing me closer to her open glittering pussy lips. Rubbing me up and down the cleft of her open labia, smearing her copious juices over my knob as she moaned with need. I stepped closer still, looking at her hand pulling and leading me, into her beautiful pussy, open, inviting and soon I was inside her, where I had wanted to be since the night before if I was honest. Moving in that ancient, instinctive way, holding on to her hips, pulling her back on to my cock, but I needn't have bothered, for she was thrusting back at me just as enthusiastically and just as hard as I was thrusting forward deep into her. Filling and withdrawing, varying the angles, determined to ream out every nook and crevice of her superb pussy and bring her as much pleasure as it was within my ability to give. For her part, she felt simply wonderful, her beautifully shaped bottom and back a vision of loveliness, lay before me as I looked down at her, the sighs, groans and low moans letting me know she was loving this too. Her dark hair hung to one side letting me to see her face in the throes of ecstasy, and all conspiring to drive my excitement even higher.

'Oh god, oh fuck,' she screamed, whimpered, 'I'm coming again, coming again...' gasping and moaning, pushing back. I was desperately trying to hold on, but her enthusiasm, excitement, was like a fever, and the orgasm she was all so obviously enjoying took me and swept me along with her, and suddenly I was pumping and pulsing, and her incredible pussy was sucking at me, milking, draining me. I stood there, still embedded within the silky folds of her pussy, wishing I could stay there forever. My cock was dwindling fast, and I slipped from her wetness as she moved forward and fell face down on the bed. She laughed that throaty, happy laugh that only a well fucked woman makes. 'Come to bed my darling, hold me, kiss me,' she asked, and I did. We fell asleep.