Fun in the Sun Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I don't know how much later it was, but I was wakened by something pleasurable, a stirring sensation between my legs, and looking down, I saw the beautiful Elena, her dark eyes looking lovingly at me, as her elegant slim fingers stroked along the length of my cock, and taking me into her mouth she sucked me to full hardness again.

'Waken up sleepy head,' she said between mouthfuls, 'I'm working tonight, and I want to go to work stinking of sex. Make love to me once more before I go, oh god, I'm so fucking excited,' she moaned, and she crawled further up the bed straddled me, and fed my fully hard cock into her tight but very slippery pussy. As she slid up and down on me, I got a ring side seat as far as her tits were concerned, The were as I said somewhere else already, quite beautiful, a lovely round shape, not small, but not big enough to sag in any way. Her areola weren't that big, but very dark and her nipples were big, and very erect with a pink, brownish hue. I reached up and felt them, eliciting further moans from my enthusiastic lover, and I squeezed and 'milked' the nipples, she showed her approval by moaning, 'yes, oh yes, that's how I like it.' Just to show I still had some control over what was happening, and because I wanted to be in her as deeply as I could, I thrust up off the bed into her soft wetness, her wonderful eyes flashed open and looked down at me. She shuddered with pleasure, 'oh yes, that's done it, don't stop, don't stop.' And she came again, moaning and gasping for breath as she was wracked by the waves of purest pleasure, again and again. She fell over to one side, sated for the time being, but I take ages to come the second time round and was determined I was going to come again too. I wasn't just going to let her 'fuck and run' and as she was now lying on her back, legs open I slid over on top of her, slipped my hardness into her gaping wetness again and began to fuck her once more.

'Oh no I can't' she protested, but she could, and within three or four thrusts, no matter what she thought, her pussy was following along eagerly. I ploughed into her relentlessly, and I knew by the moans, whimpers, and little screams of ecstasy that she was close, and then she was into it with a rush, once again, a full-blooded pussy clenching orgasm, rippling and pulling at my cock. She was no sooner coming down from that when I withdrew, pulled her to the side of the bed and maneuvered her up onto her knees. 'What are you doing, she asked tiredly?' and just as she said it, I slid my length right into her sublime cunt, reaming her, harder this time, not, 'making love,' just fucking her hard. From the moans and screams as I hammered in and out, reaching below and rubbing her clitoris, she was loving it too. But I couldn't hold out much longer, she just felt too damned good, and I felt myself let go, pumping my spunk into her again. She must have felt it, because she lit up like someone had shot her with a taser, and came again screaming my name. As I slipped out of her she rounded on me. Held me in her arms. 'Hold me,' she whispered, 'just hold me for a minute.' She felt wonderful, all soft damp skin, chest heaving as she fought to get breath and then she let go fast. 'Uh oh,' she laughed, jumped off the bed, and made a beeline for the bathroom, dripping and leaking my come over the floor and down her legs.

Afterwards we got dressed, and were in the kitchen making coffee. She came into my arms again, just holding me. It felt good and right somehow.

'You know, I'm not normally like that, I'm not like that at all. It's been a very long time since I've even been on a date, never mind been in bed with a man. I want you to know, because it's important to me that you don't think I'm some kind of cheap slut.' I shook my head and was going to say I didn't think that at all, but she placed her finger on my lips to stop me speaking before continuing. 'The last man was my ex-husband. We've been divorced two years next month, and there was no sex for a long time before that, he preferred drinking.'

'I hope it's not going to be another three years before the next time,' I said quietly. She smiled and kissed me very passionately and lovingly.

'No, I don't think it will be,' she promised.

'Well, we never finished the photo shoot' I reminded her. 'We'll have to do it all over again.'

As we finished our coffee, she looked at her watch.

'Oh, bugger, I'm working tonight. I'll have to go, I don't want to, but I can't let my boss down.' I tried to persuade her to call in sick, but she didn't want to let her boss down. 'He'll never manage on his own, he's getting a bit older now, so I'll have to go.' Reaching up, she pulled me down to her and kissed me again. 'Soon?' she asked.

'Very soon.' I replied, and walked her to her car.

'I have an ache down there,' she laughed, 'but it feels good. I'll be thinking of you for sure tonight,' and she kissed me once more before driving off.

'Miss you already,' I thought as her car disappeared off down the hill, and I really did.

* * *