Fun in the Sun Ch. 08

Story Info
Sasha returns for more pics and sex.
5.1k words
4.79
9.9k
8
5

Part 8 of the 10 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 07/14/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This story, unlike the others I've told, came from an entirely different and unexpected source. To tell the truth it came as a bonus from another shoot I had arranged with an air hostess called Alice. She had arrived with a friend, another air hostess called Sasha, and things had developed in quite an unusual way, in that during the course of the photo shoot, Alice got rather horny, and ended up being seduced not only by the camera, but by her friend Sasha too.

After a fair bit of hot action between the two, Alice who had experienced multiple orgasms during the course of the photo shoot, fell asleep, and Sasha accepted my invitation to do a solo shoot in one of the other rooms.

Sasha followed me through to the other room, where I also had lights set up ready for what might come my way. I liked to move around from room to room to give a variety of backgrounds to my photo shoots, hence that particular room already being set up. Sasha had retrieved her clothing from the floor of the other room, and was getting dressed again as I went around switching on the lights and checking they were in the right place for best effect. She was a quick dresser and in no time at all we were ready to start.

Before I forget, because Sasha came along with Alice, and Alice was the main point of focus for that story, and my camera. I've said very little about Sasha, apart from the fact that she was drop-dead gorgeous. Well, to fill in the details and maybe give you a better idea of what, 'drop dead gorgeous,' looks like, she was tall, I'd estimate about five' 8" tall, very slim, but curvy in the right places. Her hair was a darkish blonde, naturally blonde I was sure, but since she was completely shaven down below I had nothing to compare it with. Her breasts were a good size, probably about a 'C,' cup, her bottom was perfectly in proportion to the rest of her figure, and she had lovely, long, and shapely legs.

She exuded sheer sexuality from every pore it seemed to me, and she was a real, 'find,' in my estimation. Oh, how could I forget? She had a face that was damned near perfect with big blue eyes, a perfectly straight nose, and a naturally full lipped mouth. Her teeth were perfect too, something I always love in a model and her hands were slim and very elegant. Hands are another of my little foibles. There seemed to be nothing out of place, she was just naturally beautiful.

I'd already seen everything she had; in fact, I'd watched her masturbate herself to orgasm just a few short hours ago. I'd also seen and photographed her in lesbian action with Alice, but now it was just me and her, with her first solo shoot.

I started with her fully dressed as I always do, with the aim of getting as much variety as possible photographically speaking. Nudity and erotica is great, but it's always advisable when you're a pro photographer to get as many different, 'looks,' out of a shoot as possible to maximise your selling possibilities to different markets.

So that's what I did, but once that was done we moved onto the lingerie and after that topless and nude. Needless to say, even before her lingerie came off, Sasha was showing signs of sexual arousal. It was quite understandable of course, she'd been sexually aroused right from the beginning, and then been involved in the lesbian shoot, stimulating and being stimulated by Alice. Now she was undressing for me, on her own, a much more intimate experience, and although I expected nothing sexually, since I always tried to keep a professional attitude and distance, she was making it obvious that she wouldn't be averse to something a bit more, 'hands on.'

We had gotten to the stage where she was openly playing with her breasts and pussy, slipping a couple of fingers between the generous wet labia, and sucking her own essence off her fingers. I told her she looked fabulous, and asked if she was enjoying her shoot.

'Oh yes, I'm fucking loving it,' was her reply. 'I'm so fucking turned on I'm going to come very quickly - help me a little, speak dirty to me if you're not going to touch me,' she pleaded. So I did.

'Sasha,' I began, 'your tits are fucking marvellous, I can just imagine my hard cock between them and you tit wanking me with those big tits of yours.' She gasped with pleasure. 'And your wonderful horny cunt is so wet, I'm going to lick and suck it until you beg me to stop, and them I'm going to fuck you really hard doggy style.' It seemed to do the trick, she fell back on the bed, spreading her legs as far as they would go, really exposing herself for me and frantically rubbed her clitoris with one hand while trying to get as many fingers as possible inside her pussy. As she began to come, I called her a dirty cock hungry slut, a come sucking whore, and whatever insult came to mind. It seemed to spur her own to even greater excess, and she came spectacularly, moaning loudly that she was dying.

I stood over her with the camera, still shooting, as I had been doing throughout her orgasm. She eventually recovered enough, her breathing almost back to normal and opened her eyes to look at me. She smiled, and then she spoke.

'Get your cock out you bastard. Or maybe you're fucking gay, are you?' I assured her that I wasn't gay, but I laughed, knowing she was only teasing me anyway. 'Where can a dirty, cock hungry slut get hold of a cock, to suck the come out of like a whore around here?' She laughed, quoting my words of a few minutes before back to me, and since I was the only man there, I volunteered.

As I've said so many times before, I am just a poor, weak willed specimen of a man when it comes to denying a damsel in distress. She sat up quickly, without warning, grabbed me and pulled me onto the bed. Remember, she's a very tall, strong young woman, and there was no way I was resisting anyway.

She had me unzipped, trousers pushed down over my hips in seconds, held me gently in her hand, and immediately engulfed my eager cock with the warmth of her gorgeous full lipped mouth. It was sublime, and she set to work, sucking me with her mouth, licking me with her tongue, gently stroking back and forth. I reached down, and inserted two fingers in the wet open pussy - she groaned loudly with excitement as I manipulated her g-spot.

I knew I couldn't hold out long with all this stimulation, so I pulled away, grabbed her face and kissed her mouth. Not to be denied, she held onto my cock once more and fed me into her pussy, where I managed to acquit myself a bit better, and feeling her, and hearing her come again, I finally let go and filled her pussy with my come. We snuggled up after that, lying in each other's arms, both very content, but knowing as soon as I was hard once more, we were going to go at it again.

We were both lying on our sides, looking into each other's eyes. It was a very intimate position, and her skin felt velvety soft. She was quite simply a gloriously, healthy young woman and I felt highly privileged to be with her. We just lay there and smiled at each other. My right hand had somehow become clamped between her thighs, and she occasionally pushed herself against it, sighing with her continued arousal. Trying to distract her a little until I regained my composure... okay an erection. I started talking to her,

'I think you're amazing Sasha. I don't think I've ever met any woman quite like you,' she smiled, looking very pleased with herself and thanked me. In the meantime, her hand had encircled my cock, not trying to play with it, just holding it in her warm, soft hand. 'Your English is excellent, but you're not a native English speaker are you?' I queried. I had heard just the slightest of accents breaking through when she got excited.

'Neither are you,' she said. 'You have a different accent, quite strong sometimes, definitely not English. In answer to your question, I'm Danish, but my father was a diplomat, posted to London for quite a few years, and he sent me to an English school to improve my English.' I nodded.

'Well you're right about me too. I'm not English either, but you and I are neighbours in a way. I'm from just across the North Sea in Scotland,' I told her. She smiled and kissed me.

'Hi neighbour,' she said almost a whisper, and kissed me again, very gently and very sweetly. We caressed lightly, tracing the skin of each other's bodies, and my hand, still clamped between her thighs, insinuated two fingers into her slippery smooth wetness. Her eyes closed ecstatically, and her head went back, exposing her throat, which I kissed lightly, trailing down to her nipples which a licked, and then suckled on, making them hard. As I kissed her nipples she turned over onto her back and spread her legs. I kissed and tongued down over her stomach, and then on to her wonderful pussy, which I feasted on, licking and sucking her to another powerful orgasm, aided and abetted by my fingers massaging that g-spot again.

Now it was my turn, I was hard again, and turned her over, then up onto her knees, and mounted her from behind, doggy style, she gasped with excitement as I slid into her depths. She pushed back against me, eager to be fucked, and as I stroked in and out she responded enthusiastically, moaning loudly with pleasure. I reached forward, taking the long blonde hair in my hand, and pulled experimentally. Her excitement ratchetted up a notch.

'Oh yes, I like it, I like it,' she virtually screamed out, pushing her pussy back hard against me at the same time. Her fabulous arse jiggled and wobbled with each thrust, and looking down I could see my cock, covered in her slippery juices plunge in and out. Her pussy lips looked a bit redder too, thanks to the amount of attention they were getting, wet, distended, sucking at my cock. I gave each buttock a light slap, and she liked that, judging from her excitement levels, and her loud approval.

'Smack me, use me,' she cried out, and I duly obliged. I could see she had a hand through between her legs and was rubbing her clitoris as I fucked her, and given her response, I decided to fuck her good and hard. I always take absolutely ages to come the second time round and I knew I had plenty of reserves in the tank, so to speak, so I really hammered into her. Judging from her reactions, she was liking it... a lot. She showed her appreciation for my efforts by coming again, but I just kept on going right through it all. Some women become really, 'sensitive,' once they have orgasmed and she was no different.

'No, no, stop now, stop, it's too much,' she cried out, trying to catch her breath, looking back over her shoulder at me. I just grinned at her, and kept going, knowing she'd thank me within a few more strokes and I was right. She shuddered, and pushed back again looking for more. I heard her muttering to herself, then louder. 'You dirty bastard, you wonderful dirty bastard, I hate you,' but just then she seemed to lose the power of speech, as I slapped her arse really hard. I told her it was punishment for calling me a dirty bastard, but it was nothing of the kind. It was because I knew she was loving it, and seemed to have a submissive streak which I was playing up to.

After a few more minutes of this treatment I knew she was on her way to yet another orgasm, so I threw everything I had at her, varying the angles of my thrusts reaming out her glorious wetness, and then she was coming, moaning with pleasure, small screams of delight along with disjointed love talk as her pleasure took her and wrung every emotion and sensation from her body and mind.

She fell forward across the bed, legs still apart, her fabulous arse a bright pink, and her pussy twitching uncontrollably with the 'aftershocks,' of orgasm. I concluded in my mind that she was well and truly fucked. She looked at me and smiled, then noticed my cock was still hard. The smile disappeared.

'You poor darling,' she managed to get out now that her breathing was getting back to normal. 'Here, let me help you with that,' and sitting up she came to the edge of the bed, then feet on the floor, she reached out and took my hardness in her hand, pulling me to her. 'As a "come sucking whore," I know exactly how to fix that,' she laughed, sliding off the bed onto her knees, reminding me of my earlier, 'insults,' and then her beautiful mouth opened and her warm wet lips encircled my knob, circling it gently with her tongue, and then deeper, taking more of me into her mouth.

Her left hand cupped and fondled my balls while her right one stroked back and forth along my length. No man on the planet could have held out against such treatment and being a mere, weak-willed male, I was no different. I warned her I was coming in case she didn't want me coming in her mouth, but she stuck to the task in hand (and mouth,) and I gushed helplessly into her wonderful mouth. She swallowed most of it down, with only a few drops escaping, running down over her chin, but caught them with her fingers, and licked them off her finger-tips.

We lay on the bed together for some time afterwards, feeling very, 'affectionate,' with each other, cuddling and hugging, occasionally kissing tenderly. However, nothing lasts forever, and despite, our wonderful lovemaking session we eventually stirred ourselves, and got out of bed, dressed rather slowly with a few little stops to hug and kiss, but eventually we were dressed again.

We made our way through to the other room, where Alice was still sleeping. Sasha very gently shook her awake, kissing her cheek and saying, 'Alice darling, time to wake up, we're all done here, and we'll have to get back to our hotel now.' Alice slowly came round, and sat up in bed. It took her a little while to waken fully while she sat on the edge of the bed, but then, since she was still naked, she looked for her clothes to get dressed. Sasha brought them to her, and she finally stood up and looked for her shoes.

We all went down stairs, and I made them some coffee, I even offered to cook them a meal, but they were meeting some of the other flight crew members later in the evening and while happy with the coffee, they turned me down on the food. I also offered to drive them into town, but Sasha had already called a taxi while I was in the kitchen making the coffee, and that was that.

Alice went to the toilet to freshen up, and Sasha came to me immediately, and held me in her arms. Her arms went round my neck, and she pulled me down to her, kissing me passionately.

'I'd much rather stay here with you,' she confided, and I could think of nothing I'd like better just then. 'If I can get out of this arrangement later on, can I come back tonight?' she pleaded, looking into my eyes.

'Yes please Sasha darling,' I replied without hesitation. 'I'll wait up for you, not that I go to bed early anyway, but please try your best to come back tonight. I'd love to see you again, have no doubt of that.' So, with her promise to see me later that evening, I waved them both goodbye when the taxi arrived. The house seemed empty without her.

She was back sooner than expected. I got a call from her around 9pm - she sounded excited.

'This meet up with the other air crew hasn't come off. So, I'm free... if you still want me?' she said, sounding quite uncertain. I told her in no uncertain terms I wanted her here with me, so she should get her lovely arse in a taxi and come - now!! About half an hour later, car headlights swept across my front window, and I was at the door instantly, eager to see her although it had been just over three hours ago since she'd left. I ran out and paid the taxi driver as she was getting out of the back seat.

She flung herself into my arms as the taxi turned in a flurry of dust and was gone. After a moment or two we disentangled and I carried her overnight bag into the villa, where she turned into my arms again and kissed me deeply again.

'Thank you for having me back so soon,' she said breathlessly, with a smile that lit up the room.

'Sasha my darling, there is no way in a million years that I could refuse you,' I assured her. 'Let's get your stuff upstairs, and then we can spend a nice cosy evening getting to know each other a bit better,' and so I led her up the stairs once more. When we got to the top of the stairs, I turned to her and teasingly said, 'Okay, which room do you want?' She playfully punched me on the arm, then kissed me again.

'Your room of course, none of the rest interest me. I want you to take me to bed and make love to me until we drop, fall asleep in your arms, and then wake up next to you in the morning.'

'Mmm... that sounds like a plan,' so I led her into my room, and with the lovely Sasha obviously in a very affectionate mood, I'm not ashamed to say, I let her seduce me again. Her face and body were just as amazing as I remembered from our afternoon of passion just a few hours before, but it was also like I was seeing her for the first time. I couldn't get enough of her, and the feeling seemed to be returned.

We made love tenderly and lovingly, then went at it, 'hammer and tongs,' and went through every permutation of positions humanly possible. She was a great lover, sensual, sensitive, sexy, fuck yes, sexy, imaginative and responsive. Open and honest; when she liked something she told me, and we did it again, and later on, again.

Late in the evening we got up and went down stairs. I made some coffee, but we both drank large glasses of water first, as we needed fluids after all that we had used up, and it's easy to get dehydrated in a warm climate. Then we just sat and spoke and spoke for ages about all sorts of things before she stood up and took my hand.

'Time for bed,' was all she said, and switching off the lights and checking the doors were locked, we made our way upstairs. We made love once more, truly made love, gently and lovingly before falling asleep.

I woke up first, and spent ages just looking at her as she slept. Even with her make-up removed she was a remarkably beautiful woman. Absolute perfection, her 'oh-so-kissable,' lips were slightly parted as she breathed deeply and slowly. I felt an overwhelming sense of wonder that this divine young woman was here, in my bed, and how many hours the previous day and night I'd spent exploring the most intimate secret places of her body. I was a very, very lucky man I concluded as I lay there very contented with my life.

A little later, her breathing started to change and gradually her eyes fluttered open, and she looked directly into mine. She smile instantly, and reached for me putting her arms around me, then kissed me again, before throwing her left leg over me.

'Touch me,' she whispered, and I knew with her leg over mine, exactly where she wanted to be touched, and slipped my hand down between her legs. She groaned with pleasure as I opened up her pussy lips and released a flood of her slippery juices. She began to move against my hand, stimulating herself with my fingers. When I tried to move, she reached down and took my erect cock in her hands. 'Don't move, let me do it,' she pleaded. I took a more passive role than normal, anxious to please, and she slowly became more aroused as she rubbed herself again my hand.

With one leg over me already, it took just a few seconds to push right over, and suddenly she was looming over me, straddling me. She fed my hardness up into her open wet crevice, and suddenly I was deep inside her, and she rocked back and forth a few times, making sure we were perfectly aligned. I looked up at her beautiful smiling face, and her fabulous tits just inches from my mouth, and I did what was natural. I played with them and sucked them. She began to move above me, fucking me, slowly and surely, getting a nice rhythm going, gasping and moaning with the pleasure of it and the friction of my cock rubbing inside her pussy.

Some women take forever to come, but Sasha wasn't one of those, and within a minute or so I heard her gasp out, the by now familiar, 'oh fuck yes, I'm coming, I'm coming,' and she did, loudly and very enthusiastically for some time. She rested on me a little while, with me taking her full weight on my chest, but I was hardly aware of it. I was too busy kissing her face, eyes, nose and mouth affectionately, while she got her breath back.

12