Fun in the Sun Ch. 08

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

We were looking into each other's eyes, smiling, and occasionally laughing out of sheer happiness.. I was still deeply embedded within her and as her breathing began to return to normal, I thrust up into her, one, twice, and it was enough to set her off again. She raised herself up on her hands, arms straight, and began to move her arse in a fucking motion, my cock rubbing against her clitoris as it slid in and out of her pussy.

Sasha was the kind of woman who left you in no doubt that she was enjoying sex, she gasped, and she moaned and groaned, talking, 'dirty,' telling me her, 'cunt was on fire,' how much she loved my cock filling her wet pussy. It was so exciting to hear such a lovely, refined voice begging for my cock to be, 'rammed into her.'

This time she went at it a lot more urgently, and as I pinched her nipples, she pushed hard against me, grinding herself on my cock, searching for yet another orgasm, and was rewarded for her efforts by finding not one, but two, hers and mine. Once again I felt that familiar sensation at the root of my cock and then I was pumping, pumping my juices along my shaft into the dark and deep recesses of her pussy. She slumped forward again with the culmination of our efforts, and my cock slipped wetly from her as she dismounted over to my left side, where I put my arm around her shoulders, pulling her into a tight embrace.

'That was lovely,' she whispered, sounding very happy and content, 'so nice,' and promptly fell asleep again. I waited about ten minutes until she was obviously in a deep sleep and gently extricated myself from her arms. I pulled the cover up and over her shoulders to make sure she was cosy, and used the shower in one of the other rooms so as not to disturb her.

I had a few things to do, editing photos, some administration work, and various other little tasks that the everyday running of a business requires, so I did it while Sasha was sleeping, knowing I might not get another chance once she woke up.

Just before lunchtime, I heard her moving about upstairs, and the sound of the shower. The thought of her naked in the shower with hot soapy water on her breasts and water tumbling down over her hot body was quite disturbing, but in a very nice way, so I concentrated a bit harder on what I was doing. It wasn't easy.

Eventually, her smiling face appeared. She put her arms round my shoulders from behind and kissed my cheek. 'Hello lover,' she whispered in my ear, 'thank you for letting me sleep. I really appreciate that.' I smiled back, it was nice to be in her presence, she brightened up the room just being there.

'Lunch? You must be hungry after all that exertion,' I teased her. She smiled for me again, but agreed she was a little hungry, having had nothing to eat except my cock since yesterday and that after all was just a 'tiny nibble,' she explained. When it came to teasing she could give as good as she got. We both laughed, and I made her a nice lunch, which we ate in the garden patio. After all, we were in Spain, where al fresco dining was almost a daily occurrence.

After lunch, I gave her the grand tour of my, 'stately home,' letting her see all the bedrooms. She looked at me as we made our way back downstairs, her eyes full of promise.

'I want to fuck you in every one of those rooms,' she said fiercely, 'every single room in this house, so you'll never forget me.'

'My dear, lovely Sasha,' I said taking her hand in mine and looking earnestly into her eyes. 'If I live to be a hundred, I will never forget you, never,' then added, 'but I think that's an excellent idea, so let's start tonight. I'm sure we can score a couple more off the list.' I was joking, teasing her, but noticed her eyes were filling up. She shook her head, then burst into tears. I took her in my arms, asking what was wrong.

'I have a late flight this evening. I can only stay a few more hours. I'll have to get back to the hotel by 5pm, and get ready.' Her shoulders shuddered as she cried. I tipped her chin up gently, and kissed the tears from her eyes, then kissed those lips. She kissed me back and almost inevitably we ended up on the sofa, and that was the lounge ticked off her bucket list of rooms to fuck in. After she came, with me still hard, I deviously said I felt a bit dehydrated and needed a glass of water, which she obligingly went into the kitchen to get for me. I followed her through and took her across the kitchen table, face down from behind. Strike one more from the bucket list. By now, between orgasms and serious bouts of affection, she was laughing and giggling.

'Don't forget the shower rooms' I said as I deep rubbed her pussy between one orgasm and the next, and she laughed a joyful, sexy sound, laughing and gasping with pleasure all at the same time. We made love on the stairs next, and at last with time against us, we reluctantly had to bring our fond farewell to a halt.

No taxi's this time. She collected all her belongings, and when she was ready, I drove her into town to her hotel. We talked all the way into town, and she asked if she could come back and see me again. I told her in no uncertain terms that I would be very upset if she didn't, and anyway I added, there were a lot more rooms she hadn't been in yet. She leaned across the gap between the seats and rested her head on my shoulder in a very tender and loving gesture.

'Thank you,' she said quietly in a matter of fact way, 'I don't like to take anything for granted. I know you have a lifestyle you love, doing a job you love, and in this business, you occasionally have the opportunity to make love to women. I've had a wonderful time with you this weekend, it's been very special, not to mention very unexpected. I'll get in touch when I'm coming back, if that's okay, and we can take it from there if you want.'

Just then we arrived at her hotel and turned into the car park, where I stopped the car and switched off the ignition. She turned to me and kissed me quite fiercely, urgently. 'Don't forget me, promise, and keep in touch, and let me know how the photos turn out. I'd like to see them, since we had so much fun creating them.' I assured her that she'd be in my thoughts, and I'd e-mail her copies of the photos in the next few days.

We got out of the car after one more very long and passionate kiss, and I carried her luggage into the foyer, where we said goodbye and kissed more lightly this time for public consumption. She had tears in her eyes and mine felt a bit moist as well to be honest.

I didn't know when I would see her again, but I knew I would, sooner or later. We'd keep in touch if it was up to me. When I got back to the villa, I took a writing pad, and walked through the house making a note of all the rooms, including the shower rooms. I included the studio, the studio bedroom, and shower room as well. I then ticked off the room we'd done the photo shoot in, my bedroom, the lounge, kitchen and stairs. We still had a lot of rooms to work through, and wouldn't it be fun helping her realise her ambition. I e-mailed her the list to let her know I was thinking about her.

* * *

12