Fun in the Sun Ch. 10

Story Info
Georgina returns for a more satisfactory conclusion.
4.8k words
4.75
5.2k
6
1

Part 10 of the 10 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 07/14/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Fun In The Sun 10

This is the final episode of the "Fun In The Sun," series for the time being anyway. It has plenty of room for expansion, so I may add to it in future. My grateful thanks to all of you who have followed it faithfully.

It was the start of a new week for me, and I was up bright and early as usual. I find it hard to stay in bed when that bright Spanish sunshine is streaming through the windows. Not that I was doing much work, or anything really important, just doing some chores around the villa making sure it was clean, and ready for use at an instants notice. Sometimes people call me looking for an immediate appointment, and though it doesn't happen very often, it can happen.

I'm quite often dealing with people who are transitory; in town for a few days before moving on to the next sun soaked location. They see one of my adverts, or they hear from a friend about my services, and want to get some confidential photos done while they are in town, and call me. When that happens I must be ready to respond at a moment's notice.

I was also thinking about my beautiful friend Sasha after the fabulous night we had just spent together at the weekend. My wonderful Danish 'sex goddess,' had been in town, but just for one night. An airhostess, or as they are now called, 'cabin crew,' on a one night stop-over and she was booked to fly out the next day. Believe me, we had made the most of that one night, and we'd even managed to tick off a few more rooms from her bucket list.

After our last meeting, she'd requested that we make love in every room in my house because she didn't want me to forget her, as if I ever could, and I'd even managed to get in a mini photo shoot between bouts of lovemaking. I was very happy with my life at that moment, and although I was missing her just a little bit, I couldn't think of her without smiling. So, I was pottering about, not being very effective and thinking I was maybe picking up too much of a Spanish 'manana' attitude when the phone rang.

'Hello,' that wonderful voice said, 'It's me, Georgie... Georgina. I loved the photos, I just had to tell you. I can't stop looking at them, I can hardly believe that's me, they're wonderful.' So, I thanked her for being so complimentary and reminded her that there was two of us involved and I couldn't have done it without her. She was a 'stunner' I told her, and the camera just loved her.

'You said we could maybe do another shoot sometime. Did you really mean it?' she asked me, not sounding very confident. Our first photo shoot had started really well, but it had tailed off, mostly due to me being an arse, and missing Sasha. I had lost interest halfway through and more or less cut it short, while she had been all ready for a lot more. I had realised my mistake while editing the photos and seeing how wonderful she looked as a model. I was determined if I got the chance I would do another shoot with her without hesitation.

'Yes, of course I meant it,' I assured her, 'whenever you're back in town. I thought you were leaving today though, so I guess it will have to wait until the next time if that's okay with you?'

'Well, actually, I'll be here a few more days. There's a problem, water in the fuel tank or some such nonsense, so I'm at a loose end for the next day or two if you want me.' Well, of course I wanted her, so working on my customary moto, 'no time like now,' I told her that I was free now, and to come out when she was ready if she wanted to. She sounded really happy and very eager, and so we arranged that she would be here in an hour, which gave me time to set everything up, make sure the camera batteries were charged, etc.

From pottering aimlessly about, I now had something positive to aim for, and set about doing it. I thought we might start off with some mild glamour and lifestyle scenarios beside the pool to give me some more variety. I was keeping my mind on business meantime, but I knew that given the right circumstance that could easily change. We'd already done a full blown shoot, ending up with her doing a masturbation scene to finish. It had started off as pretending, as they all do, but her natural sensuality had led to her going for it and having a very real and spectacular orgasm.

I knew we were in for more of the same this time, and for that we would move indoors for a bit more privacy. From the way she talked during her first shoot, I thought it was more than likely that there would be more than just taking photos on the cards. She had hinted that she might be interested in a Fetish/BDSM scene, but I'd wait and see how things went with that. I never count my chickens, in advance, there are always too many things that can go wrong.

With everything checked and set up, I went and sat out on the verandah, which ran the entire length of the villa frontage. As usual it was a bright sunny day; well, it was Southern Spain after all, and I just hoped the sun wasn't too high before she got here. If it was, it meant I'd have to start 'juggling' with fill-in flash to balance the hard overhead light which caused hard, black shadows in the eye sockets, and under the chin which wasn't very attractive, but I'd done that before, and it would work fine if I had to. As I was thinking about that, the taxi swung into my front yard, and I stepped off the verandah to pay the taxi fare and welcome her back again.

As the taxi drove off, she turned to me with a wonderful smile as we walked up to the villa. 'Thank you for having me back again. I'm really looking forward to it,' and I smiled back and assured her that I was too. I apologised for being an arse last time, and said that I hoped we could begin again. She smiled again. 'Yes, you were a bit of an arse last time, and I was really upset, but when I saw the photographs you'd taken of me, I forgave you. I think we should both put that behind us, and concentrate on creating more beautiful photos today.'

The photo shoot beside the pool went well, and I got a good set of lifestyle type photos of a beautiful bikini clad young woman with the pool in the background; great for adverts, magazine covers, and wherever my photo agency could place them. Then we dispensed with the bikini top, and I got a set of topless shots, and finally wrapped up the outdoor section of the shoot with her topless, and then nude in the pool.

We headed for the villa, and I made us both sandwiches as it was now lunchtime. Nothing too heavy as we had a fair bit of work to do yet, but we took our time, neither of us was in any hurry, but eventually we made our way upstairs where she chose a very summer type loose flowing dress, and the lingerie she was going to wear under it.

Now that we were indoors, her demeanour grew more flirtatious, and the banter between us grew more suggestive, with hints and inuendoes flying around. By the time we got down to her lingerie, I could see she was excited again, and sure enough as the poses became ever more explicit so did her excitement. My occasional warnings that her cheek and impertinence was piling up the black marks against her name in my 'Big Black Book' of retribution, drew even more brattiness as if she was deliberately goading me.

She was on all fours on the bed, and looking back over her shoulder smiling wickedly, the classic doggy style shot, but still wearing bra and panties, skimpy and almost see through. Her arse was a marvel to behold, lovely bottom, not too big, and just a pleasure to look at. I casually walked over to the bed and laid my camera down before taking a handful of her long blonde hair pulling sharply on it before delivering two hard smacks, one on each delectable arse cheek. She screamed with laughter, and collapsed across the bed. Then looked as if she was sulking, but I knew it was all an act

'Behave yourself brat or you'll get more of the same,' I warned her, and she laughed again. We continued with the shoot, but I couldn't do any more shots from behind for a while because of the red hand prints on her bottom. It didn't really matter because now we switched all the attention to her front, starting with the bra and her playing with her nipples. She was enjoying it, her breathing rapidly getting out of control, and when we got her panties off she spread her legs wide to show me an amazingly wet pussy, glittering in the light. Not only was it wet, but completely shaven with her gorgeous, prominent, pussy lips open and inviting. Once again she began to touch herself, encouraged by me of course, and minutes later, she was in the throes of an orgasm and having a wonderful time if her moans and screams of delight were anything to go by.

She lay there coming down from her orgasm, her breathing slowly getting back to normal, but still wantonly rubbing her pussy. I could see she was in that hazy zone, where she'd had an orgasm, but was still horny, needing more. I suggested we maybe do another set, but as I expected she was reluctant.

'No, I don't want to yet' was her reply, and she looked at me then, turning the full power of her beautiful blue eyes on me. 'Why don't you come to me instead, I want more. This is so much more fun than I could ever have imagined,' and as she said it, she let two fingers slip between the gorgeous labia and moaned with sheer pleasure. How could I refuse?

Well, I didn't refuse, and got down on the bed, moving in between her outspread legs, kissing her thighs as her fingers slipped in and out. I could smell her wonderful musky aroma of sheer sex, and kissed higher, nearing my goal. She slipped her fingers out, leaving her labia gaping, pink and wet, her juices shining on her fingers as she sensuously circled her clitoris. I licked along the creases of her groin, tasting her essence for the first time, drawing little whimpering moans of delight from her and she withdrew her hand altogether to play with her nipples, leaving her pussy to me.

I made good use of it, circling her clitoris with my tongue, drawing louder gasps and moans of approval before I slipped two fingers into her pussy. She pushed herself against my fingers and mouth, harder, more urgently, and then came in a rush, thrusting herself harder, out of control.

She lay there in that hazy zone again as I continued to gently lap at her pussy, little aftershocks of orgasm making her shiver. Eyes closed, in a world of her own, my cock slipped into her wetness in one smooth thrust making her eyes flash open. A wonderful welcoming smile lit her face, before closing her eyes again to savour the first movements within her pussy. 'Oh yes, I love it,' she whispered in my ear, before I kissed her mouth, hushing her, her essence passing from my mouth to hers in a wonderfully intimate kiss. I continued to stroke in and out, her legs came up instinctively, pulling me in deeper. It wasn't necessary, I could think of nothing I wanted more at that moment than to be as deeply inside her as it was possible to be.

It didn't take long before I knew she was on her way again, the unmistakeable excitement rising higher and higher, until it lifted her enjoyment to the ultimate heights, and she was coming again letting me know by the words she managed to gasp out between her moans and little screams of pleasure. I withdrew slowly, still hard, and she tried to grab me as if to pull me back in again. I eluded her grasp and slipped out of bed.

'On your knees,' I commanded, and tired as she was, she did as I asked, where it was the work of but a moment to slip my cock back between the slippery lips of her shaven pussy. She moaned and shuddered as I once again slid into her depths. Now that I was deep in her warmth I paused for a moment, just to savour how good it felt to be imbedded inside her. I looked down at the wonderfully shaped bottom, tapering to the slim waist and smooth skin of her back, and the silky blonde hair. I waited another few moments luxuriating in the feel of her pussy, no thought of hurry in my mind. It was her who started to move first, pulling off a little, then pushing back and rotating, grinding herself against me. She moaned loudly, loving it, and I experimentally reached forward, and took a generous handful of her hair, and pulled on it.

'Oh yes, harder please,' she begged me, 'I like that,' and so I pulled harder, and then harder again, seeing if there was a limit, but there didn't seem to be, and each pull seemed to excite her even more because now she was literally fucking my cock, grinding herself against me uncontrollably without me moving at all. I knew exactly what she wanted next and slapped her bottom really hard. I was right. 'Oh please, harder, don't stop,' and as if just saying it seemed to excite her she shifted up a gear, and fucked me faster and harder. The now familiar sounds of her orgasm, exciting me beyond belief, I let go too, orgasming and pumping into her pussy.

I stood there for long moments, watching her shoulder heave, getting her breath back. Eventually, with my cock dwindling, I withdrew, and she sank face down on the bed, legs still open giving me a first class view of her pussy twitching, twitching, and expelling my come, dribbling thickly out of her. A wonderful sight and a 'job well done,' I thought, before joining her on the bed. She came into my arms, and we lay there linked together for ages, I think she may even have fallen asleep for a short while, two lovers, enjoying just being together.

I was much later when we eventually stirred ourselves, and got out of bed, but only to go as far as the shower. Needless to say, we had more fun in the shower, warm water, and her beautiful smooth skin, slippery with soap lather was conducive to getting down and dirty with her. She seemed to pay more attention to my cock this time and once she'd made it slippery with the soap took an absolute delight in stroking her elegant hands along my length.

Of course, I'm only human, and being with this beautiful vision working her hands back and forth on my cock, I knew I was about to come again. My hands caressing her skin, playing with her 'puppies' slid up to her shoulders and pressed down, not hard but enough to suggest, and she took the hint, got down on her knees and I watched excitedly as she kissed along the length of my cock. She looked up at me with those big blue eyes, gave me her most devastating smile, and then I watched as she fed my cock into her smiling mouth. It felt sublime and as she continued to stroke along my length, the soft warm suction added by her mouth was enough to tip me over the edge and I came. She squeezed every last drop from me, milking my cock until I had nothing left to give. My own mouth and fingers made sure she was amply rewarded for her generosity of spirit before we left the shower.

Later on, dried and dressed, she asked if I would call a taxi to get her back to the marina, and I said that was no bother if that's what she wanted, but I would prefer her to stay a little longer. She was a wonderful lover and so nice to be around.

'Georgie' I said, 'feel free to say no if you don't want to, but if you're not on duty, why don't you stay the night? There's a little restaurant a couple of street away. We could have a nice leisurely walk round there, have something to eat, and then come back here. It would be a lovely way to spend the evening, and I'd really like it if you stayed.' She was delighted at my suggestion.

'Really? Yeah, I'd like that too,' she said smiling, 'I'll just give the boat a phone to let them know I'm not coming back tonight, otherwise they'll get worried,' and that was that. She called, and let them know she was staying with friends, and with that she was all mine for the night. It was a wonderful prospect to look forward to.

Having phoned the restaurant a little later to book a table, we took a leisurely stroll, hand in hand through the streets to the restaurant, which as I said before was just a few streets away from the villa. It was busy, but not too busy, and the waitress showed us to our table situated to one side of the room. I was glad of that because I don't like to sit in the middle of the room. I like having my back to a wall, so I can see who is there. Someone once said that was a criminal habit, or the sort of thing people in security, or the police force do, but I've been in neither, and none of these apply to me. I just happen to prefer it that way, and always have.

We had a lovely meal and chatted away like we'd known each other for years, and I got a little bit more of her background. She'd gone to a private girl's school as I suspected, and been on the rowing team, and then later, one of her crew mates on the rowing team had invited her for a sailing weekend although she'd never done any sailing before. She'd soon picked it up and loved it, which had led to her being on the university rowing team and sailing club too.

After university, she'd drifted into crewing the more luxurious motor yachts, and had been doing that for a few years now. She loved the travel and being involved with the rich and famous who were often guests, and all the little luxuries that sometimes came her way. Mostly it was hard work, especially dealing with the super-rich who sometimes thought they owned her as well, but she soon let them know she wasn't part of the deal. She thought she could maybe do it for another year or two before looking for a change of direction.

"How about modelling,' I suggested, 'you're maybe a little bit on the "mature" side for the agencies, but you'll have a good set of photos from our shoots to put a portfolio together, and go round the London agencies if you go home to England for a week or two.' I could see her thinking.

'Mmm... maybe,' she said slowly, 'it's not something I've thought of, and I really am a bit on the old side for these agencies. From what I know they like them very young.' I reluctantly agreed, but said it was worth a shot, so if she wanted to try, I'd select what I thought were her best ten or twelve shots and put together a mini portfolio for her. By this time we had reached the coffee stage, and I called for the bill. When we had finished our coffee, I went up to the bar to pay the bill, and she went off to the toilet while I paid it. She came back and sidled up to me as I stood at the bar. 'Shall we go?' she whispered, 'I'm not wearing any panties.' I looked at her, and she smiled and winked. We left the restaurant hand in hand.

The sun had gone down while we were eating, but it was still warm with a fine balmy breeze helping to cool the Costa Del Sol evening heat. The crickets were chirping, the stars twinkling above, and it all looked very romantic, especially with her confession that she wore no panties. We were walking hand in hand like two lovers back to the villa when she turned to me and kissed me, and I kissed her back. The kiss lasted for minutes and became increasingly passionate until she suddenly broke free and skipped, giggling and laughing playfully into the next dark alleyway. I followed her into the alley only to find her leaning against the whitewashed wall, lifting her dress waist high, and sure enough, she was telling the truth, she wore no panties.

'Touch me,' was all she said, and so I let me fingers slip between her legs as I kissed her again, and then between her wet labia. She pushed her pussy forward, sensuously rubbing herself against my fingers, and I dropped to a crouch before her beauty and licked, sucked and fingered her gorgeous cunt to orgasm. I stood up when it was over, and she dropped her dress. 'Take me home,' she said quietly her voice quivering with arousal. 'I need you,' and so we walked back home somewhat more hurriedly than we had walked to the restaurant.

We stopped to kiss once we were inside the door, another fierce, demanding kiss from her before she broke free, leaving me to lock the doors. I followed the trail of clothes, first the dress, then the bra, and finally the shoes, before entering the bedroom to find her lying on the bed, totally naked. When she saw me, she sat up, feet on the floor, and reached for me, unbuckling my belt as I unbuttoned my shirt, and within seconds I was as naked as she was. She gently but insistently pulled me onto the bed without losing her grip on my cock.

12