Fun in the Sun Ch. 10

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

'Don't fuck about, I'm as ready as I'll ever be,' she urged, and still holding onto my cock as if I might fly away, arranged herself, legs open below me and guided my cock into her open wetness. As I slid into her, she thrust up off the bed to meet me. 'Oh yes, that's what I need,' she gasped out. 'Fuck me, use me,' and needing no further encouragement, I did exactly as she asked. No finesse, this was no lovemaking, this was hard fast fucking, but it matched the mood she was in. I somehow managed to get a nipple in my mouth, sucking and nibbling on it, before she urged me to bite her, 'bite my nipples, harder, fucking harder,' she pleaded, so I did, and was rewarded by the sound of her screams of pleasure, as she orgasmed, writhing and bucking under me, hooking her heels behind me, pulling me in.

It seemed like hours later before she had enough, during which time we'd fucked in every position we could contrive. Believe me, it was 'fucking', there was no 'lovemaking' involved. She wanted to be used and abused, and I obliged. By the time we fell asleep, we were both exhausted, but happy.

The next morning we did the almost obligatory, 'start your day with a bang,' sex, then we calmed down a bit and we had a late breakfast beside the pool. It doesn't get much better than this I was thinking for about the 20th time since moving to Spain as I sat there, looking at her across the table. She was wearing bikini bottoms, but her beautiful 'puppies' were bare, as she soaked up the mid-morning sun in the privacy of my extensive walled back patio and gardens.

'Are you ogling my tits again?' she asked smiling, and when I confirmed that I had indeed glanced admiringly at them, she laughed. 'You just love my puppies. Why don't you come over and apply a little suntan lotion to them. It would be a terrible thing if my nipples got sunburned,' and she held out the bottle of lotion for me. I had just got the top off the bottle and began to massage the lotion into her wonderful tits to much moans of appreciation when her mobile phone rang. She held up a hand, which I understood to mean I should be quiet as she took the call. I immediately knew that it was a 'business' call and waited for the call to be over.

'I have to be at the marina in two hours. The boat is fixed and we're leaving,' and as she said it she stood up and headed for the house. She looked back over her shoulder with a wicked smile on her face and I could see she was untying the side strings of her bikini bottoms. 'Don't just stand there with that fucking hard-on, sticking out. Come and stick it in me,' she teased. 'we have time for one last quickie before I go,' and she ran into the house laughing, with me in hot pursuit. By the time I caught up with her, the bikini bottoms were gone, and she was kneeling expectantly on the edge of the bed on all fours. She was ready again, her pussy lips pouting wetly and glittering with her juices.

I knelt on the floor behind her and tongued her eager pussy into life as she pushed back rubbing herself on my face. She came quickly, but before she came down from her orgasm, I stood up and slipped my cock deep into her innermost recesses. She moaned out her approval as I began to ream her out, smacking her bottom at her own frantic request, pulling her hair with one hand, the other reaching round and squeezing her nipples... hard! She was rubbing her clitoris, her fingers bringing her more wonderful sensations, and occasionally cupping my balls. I could tell she was close, and once last vicious tug on her hair and series of smacks on her bottom and flanks pushed her over the edge. I came almost in sync with her, spurting into her gorgeous pussy. As I slowly pulled out, she rounded on me.

'Thank you, thank you so much,' and she kissed me. A wonderful, gentle lovers kiss, and I just held her close to me. All that naked skin felt so good against mine; it had been a wonderful weekend, but we both knew it was over for the time being and eventually we pulled back from each other to let her get ready for leaving. I went through and switched on the shower for her, and we showered together, soaping and rinsing each other off. Trying not to get too excited because we knew it wasn't 'sensible' with her expected back at the marina within the hour.

She collected what little luggage she had, and I drove her back into town. She leaned across the front seat as I drove and put her head on my shoulder, a wonderfully intimate gesture. It felt good. I pulled up outside the gates to the marina and she turned to me and kissed me goodbye, another gentle kiss. She smiled again.

'I'll be in touch as soon as I get back... if you want me to of course,' she said quietly. I assured her that nothing would please me better, and I'd be very disappointed if she didn't. Getting out of the car, she turned as she walked through the gates, giving me a little wave, and then she was gone. I'd miss her I knew. She was beautiful, so lovely to look at, but so lovely to be with as a person. Not at all the bratty persona she sometimes put on for the benefit of the world. Maybe even a little insecure, which made her all the more adorable. I'd be looking forward to her return.

* * *

12