All Comments on 'Fun on the Class Trip Ch. 03'

by firebird68

Sort by:
  • 17 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
keep going

I think you should keep going but make emma pregnant

DakotaJayneDakotaJaynealmost 9 years ago
Well

I don't think Emma should be pregnant too early.

She's already crazy submissive to him. You could make something out of that or develop their relationship.

Something of that nature. I'll be looking out!

MacD7MacD7almost 9 years ago

Keep using her in new ways and I will keep coming back! Maybe introduce her to new players, new boys, another girl of similar intellect, use her to entrap another smarter woman perhaps with the student relationship...who knows! All I know is I really enjoy these stories

phreaky150phreaky150almost 9 years ago
Keep it up

Loving the story so far. Would love to see more chapters.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
Need More Bro!

Do not make her pregnant Please. However another chick does sound killer.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
Great story!

I've been keeping up with this series and it is simply fantastic. It's been great so far, and I agree that Emma should not get pregnant too soon, but I believe that you'll make the perfect choice for this great series. Keep up the good work!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago

You should definitely continue this story. And I agree with the others, don't make her get pregnant.

jonyoungaujonyoungaualmost 9 years ago

Love the story so far. And yes continue it. and yes dont make her pregnent that would ruin it. Love the scene though though he would of fucked her in the hot tub but still as good and liked the faced they just left naked back tot eh room though putting the shirt on her to sleep wasnt as good as her sleeping in the nude.

The trip back on the bus has to be another good one. though imwould make it That their up the back two seats with no one in the same roll so she can be up on top bouncing on him with her feet next to his. And then infront on her knees geting her throat fucked.mwell thats what i would of thought of doing.

And to continue for maybe when their back as school and where he takes her there and even in seemy public places also would sound good.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
really good

Keep going. I like how its a little unwilling and more anal would be cool maybe something with her sister or mom with her not knowing but i like how i can see this happening in real life.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Excellent story

Great balance between having enough plot to make the story real and fantasy of the sex. Getting one of her friends involved would be good or sister.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Gangfuck

Great series. The locker room would have been a great scene for Emma to be gangfucked. Looking forward to what happens on the bus trip home. Maybe some DP action on the back seat of the bus.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
More please

Please write some more.

You made my heart melt with the caring part. I loved how he carried her back to his room and tucked her in his bed. It gave the story a romantic touch, making me wish that I was the girl. Wearing his T-shirt, making me his.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
The "Belt"

It was pretty interesting up to the point where you brought in the belt Teenagers as athletic as you made your characters to be are usually not grossly fat, so the belt would not have been long enough to surround a body and the bench, and that is where you lost it. "It" being the believability of your story. Next time re-read your story to see if it is logical or not, as one little piece of BS can kill the whole effort.

firebird68firebird68almost 8 years agoAuthor
RE: comment on the belt.

A larger teenage male who is athletic and plays sports is typically wider in the hips. Myself I had a 38-42 belt and I consider myself a pretty athletic person. I play college football and do club wrestling. It is just the body type I have. I was probably a 38 belt in high school and that's normal for a taller guy who was an athlete. I can say for sure that a 38-42 size belt would have no problem wrapping around some hundred pound teenage girl and a thin wooden locker room bench. I am not stupid. You simply looked at this with the eyes of a skinny or smaller person. You need to have a more open mind when viewing literature. But I appreciate any criticism so thanks.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Mommy

Mommy how did you meet daddy?...

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago

Good stuff man

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

complete adolescent wet dream plot: horny boy whips it out and the female immediately shifts from innocent victim to willing slut. story has potential but the cardboard characters need to be more realistic.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userfirebird68@firebird68
1295 Followers
Hello! My name is firebird68. I am an author and have been writing stories for nearly six years now. I have a wide range of varied kinks which you'll see from my stories but I have particular love for non-con stuff and especially rough oral. Facefucking, deepthroating, throatf...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES