All Comments on 'Fun on the Class Trip'

by firebird68

Sort by:
  • 9 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
Cool Story.

Would love a second chapter as he seems to have her under his control. He should impregnate her.

craigywidnescraigywidnesabout 9 years ago
More please

I would like to see more of this and agree she should get impregnated and maybe he can find other targets to take advantage of and maybe get pregnant like her mother who could be similar intellectually.

jonyoungaujonyoungaualmost 9 years ago

Hot hot hot. I read one the other day with similar situation, but its not finished so have to see if anal comes into it. But this chapter is so hot. And love the fact her ass was a bubble butt made the story even hotter.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Double team

Great fun. Would love to see him organise for another guy to fuck Emma as well while she was trapped.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago

I wish he would have left her there and went back and told some other guys so they'd fuck her too.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Last Line

The last line should have read "and I only fired one shot"... missed opportunity!

jra13jra13over 1 year ago

Should have been warned, ass to mouth. Seriously. Some of us find that disgusting. Besides being unhealthy.

SwewxxxSwewxxxover 1 year ago

I don't know about others, but I would never stick my cock in someones mouth without being sure not getting bitten.

Marklynda2Marklynda210 months ago

Making the best of a bad situation, for her at least. A great start to what promises to be a well thought out and written story. I look forward to reading the next chapter. As this is my first foray into your writing and the first story you posted here I have added you to my favorites list. I appreciate your and your Muse's imagination (memories?) and abilities to bring it to your story. Thank you for sharing your vision and talents.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userfirebird68@firebird68
1293 Followers
Hello! My name is firebird68. I am an author and have been writing stories for nearly six years now. I have a wide range of varied kinks which you'll see from my stories but I have particular love for non-con stuff and especially rough oral. Facefucking, deepthroating, throatf...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES