Fun on the Cruise Ship Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Liz moans into my mouth, and cums hard around Tom's cock. I can feel Dave thrusting harder into me as my pussy is dripping wet and clenching around his hard cock. Tom continues fucking her through her orgasm, and I can tell how turned on Dave is getting watching her cum, so I push back against his cock, taking him as deep as I can, feeling his cock pulsing inside of me. "Tom I need a minute." Liz begs.

"Liz why don't you come help me get Kim to cum too?" Dave says. Tom pulls out and I quickly reach over and pull his cock into my mouth, tasting Liz on him, licking all of her juices clean from his long cock. Liz slides under me and begins to lick my clit and Dave's balls as he slows down and slowly slide his cock in and out of me, making me gasp and tighten around him wanting more. I mutter between swallowing Tom's cock how great Liz tastes. As soon as I feel her tongue on me I know it won't be long before I cum. Dave hears my breathing change and knows exactly what I need.

He starts to fuck me harder and faster, and Liz starts to rub my clit and takes his balls in her mouth. He feels my pussy start to clench on him as you moan onto Toms cock. "I'm going to cum!" I gasp, as I try to keep Tom's cock in my mouth. I grab onto the sheets as I cum, grinding my pussy into Liz's face as Dave fucks me hard. He pulls out quickly before he cums, And I fall onto my side and let out a satisfied sigh.

"Hey hun?" Liz asks Tom, "Can I try Dave's cock, it's shorter than yours, but I think it's thicker."

"Yeah babe I'd love that!" he responds, Tom flops down in a chair as Liz slides on top of Dave to ride him. As he slides into her, he can tell she's tight, and she lets out a moan as his cock stretches her open. I get on my knees and begin to suck her nipples as she rides my husband back and forth, and Tom begins stroking his cock in the corner.

I reach under her and start playing with Dave's balls the way he loves while she rides him. "It's such a great cock, isn't it?" I ask her. She responds with moan and bites her lip as she fucks him. "How's it feel baby?" I ask Dave. I look over at Tom stroking his hard cock and make eye contact with him. I continue to rub Dave's balls with one hand, and spread my legs, giving Tom a full view of my dripping wet, swollen pussy. He moans and I see the precum starting to bead up on the tip of his cock.

"Fuck it feels good, I'm going to cum." Dave moans out.

"Fuck! So am I!" Liz says, before either of them can move I see the look in Dave's eyes and know his cock is swelling and he is filling her pussy with his cum. He rolls over, leaving Liz laying on the bed.

I smile and look at him as he nods and says, "Babe do you want to help me out and clean her up?" I lay between her legs and start at her inner thigh, licking up his cum that has dripped out of her pussy. Dave looks over at Tom who is still stroking his cock. He nods and says "Don't waste a good load!" and Tom quickly positions himself behind me and slides his cock deep inside me as I continue working on Liz and think of how sexy it is that I am licking my husband's cum out of another woman while her husband fucks me.

I look up at Dave watching me get fucked, his cum on my face and smile at him, "Is this what you had in mind for our trip?"

Tom's moan fills the room, and Dave watches my eyes roll back as he fills my pussy. "No, I think this is much better than what I expected!"

12