Fun on the Farm

Story Info
Chubby slut gets all she can handle on vacation.
4.1k words
4.32
39.8k
20
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
bdavidson
bdavidson
314 Followers

Hi, my name is Wendy, and I'm a fat slut. I've always been chubby, no other way to describe it. 5 feet 3 inches tall, blond hair and green eyes. I'm not grossly obese, just have a big ass and hips with a tummy roll in front. My boobs aren't huge, maybe C-cups, and curve up with puffy nipples. I wasn't ugly, but it didn't matter, the boys flocked to the not-so-chubby girls. Yes, I had guy friends, but it was never anything beyond friendship, not even a kiss. Those 4 awful years finally passed, and I went off to community college in a nearby town, moving into an apartment by myself. College was a big change, the people were more willing to accept me, inviting me to study groups, and then to parties. It was at a party that I had my first sex experience. A group of guys rented a house together, and they were throwing a big bash in the back yard. Everyone was drunk, of course, and I was in a deep conversation with this nerdy guy, when he suddenly stopped talking, and stared at my chest. I was braless, and looking down, I saw my nipples were hard and pushing out against the thin material. I giggled, not knowing what to say. He finally looked up at me. "Uh, you uh, wanna go inside?" he stammered.

"Umm, sure, let's go." I followed him into the house, and up the stairs to a room. I was nervous as hell, but also kind of excited, as we sat down on the bed. Then it was a minute of awkward silence, waiting for the other one to say something. He finally made a move, putting his hand on my thigh and leaning over to kiss me. I closed my eyes and leaned forward too, and felt his lips on mine. It must have excited the hell out of him, because he immediately put his other hand on the back of my head, and mashed his lips against mine, hard. At the same time, he shoved his tongue into my mouth, and ran his hand up my leg to rub my crotch. If I hadn't been drunk, I might have been offended, but as it was, I responded in kind, swirling my tongue around his, and rubbing his cock through his pants. It wasn't long before we had our clothes on the floor, and I was on my back, legs spread, and watching him get into position. He was skinny and pale, with a sparse little patch of hair over his cock. His cock wasn't very big, but it sure was hard, and he wasted no time shoving it in me. Damn, it hurt, but I lay there and took it while he lay down on top of me, and began to thrust.

He was drunk enough that he didn't cum right away, and my pussy was very wet, so he lasted for several minutes, long enough for the pain to go away, and to start enjoying it. A strange tingling sensation started in my lower abdomen and gradually grew until it hit a pleasant level, then stayed with me as he continued to pump his cock in and out. It felt great. Then, it started to feel even better, because he started fucking me faster, slapping his hips against me and breathing hard with the effort. About a dozen of those rapid thrusts, and I felt a series of contractions start inside me, followed by my pussy becoming very sensitive. I screwed my eyes shut and held him tight as I rode out my first orgasm. He was right behind me, pushing his cock in as far as it would go and holding it there while hot cum spewed into me. Then it was over, and he slumped on top of me, panting hard as he regained his senses. I was happy as could be, still holding him tight, and nuzzling my lips against his neck.

He rolled off me and sat up, handed me a box of kleenex, then stood and staggered to the bathroom. I was still wiping cum off me when he came out and started to get dressed.

"We better get back to the party, before they come looking for us," he mumbled.

I started pulling my clothes back on. "Yeah, we should. You know, I'd do this again sometime, if you want to?" He just nodded, and left the room. I followed a minute or so later, and returned to the back yard. Everyone was so wasted, no one had noticed we had been gone. I looked around, but couldn't see him, so I had some more to drink, and a few hours later friends drove me home. I saw him several times in the following weeks, and had conversations, but he kept making excuses when I'd bring up having sex. I finally gave up on him. Not having any better ideas, I started going to the local bars at night, and found I could usually find a guy to take home. They never stayed the night, but I was getting fucked on a regular basis and liking it.

One Saturday afternoon, I wandered into a bar out by the interstate highway. I could usually find a construction worker in there, but today, there was only one guy, and he was black. I'd never been with a black guy, but decided what the hell, and sat down a couple of stools over. Soon we had a lively chat going, and after a couple of beers he invited me to his motel room. He wasn't tall, maybe 5-8, but he was thick and stocky. Once inside his room, he immediately stripped, and stood in the middle of the room watching me undress, his cock sticking straight out in front of him. I eyed him as I slipped out of my clothes. He had a muscled chest and legs, with a bit of a beer gut in front, and his body had a liberal growth of tight kinky black hair. After I threw my clothes in a chair, he grabbed his cock and shook it at me. "You like it?" he said.

"Yeah, it's a nice one" I replied.

"Well girl, you better get over here and suck on it then." He smiled big, and waved his cock again. I got on my knees in front of him, and took his fat shaft in hand, sucking the head into my eager mouth. He put a hand on back of my head, and next thing I know, he had hold of my hair, and was fucking my mouth. I held onto his legs for support, and tried to keep from gagging when he went too deep, but it was tough, he was really going at it. After a couple of minutes, he must have been getting close to blowing a load, because he pulled it away, and helped me to my feet.

"Ok, bend over the bed, and stick your ass out." I had a moment of fright, was he going to fuck me in the ass? But I got into position, and he put the wet head against my pussy slit, and pushed, sinking it into me in one push. God, it felt awesome! He then gave me a good hard fucking, until he came in me, then pulled it out and had me lick it clean.

That was how things went for me during that first year of college, lots of sex, but nothing steady. After final exams, I went home for a few days. Mom was happy to

see me, and after catching up on the latest gossip, she asked me if I'd mind going out to my aunt and uncle's farm for couple of weeks. I didn't really want to, it was a long drive to the nearest town, but she talked me into it, and a few days later I was on the plane. Aunt Lily picked me up at the airport, and we a friendly conversation on the drive through the country. Pulling into the driveway, I realized I had forgotten how big their house was, two full stories with a big covered porch, and surrounded by shade trees. The farm buildings and the hired man's cottage sat off away from the big house. Aunt Lily took me to my bedroom, and told me to make my self at home while she worked on supper. Having some time to kill, I decided to wander around the farm buildings, and check out the animals.

My uncle Bud had a big farm operation, with fields scattered all over, and also had several cattle he kept near their home place. Aunt Lily (she said to call her Lil) said he was away at one of the far away fields, so I didn't expect to see anyone. But, as I rounded the corner of the hay shed, I stopped when I saw the hired man, Frank. He was walking away from me, headed for his cottage. It sat behind the big shed where Uncle Bud kept his farm machinery, and wasn't visible from the house or the road. Curious, I followed after him, and peeked around the corner to see him go into the cottage. Waiting a bit, I slipped over the cottage, and peered in the window. It was the kitchen, no one there, so I went to the next window. That was the bedroom, and I saw Frank stripping down. He wasn't a big guy, a few inches taller than me and slender, but he was hard muscle from working every day. He was also hung like one of Uncle Bud's bulls! The big meaty shaft hung out from a thick patch of pubes, and curved down, with a fat head on the end. I watch as Frank stepped out of his clothes, and leaving them in a pile, walked to the bathroom, his cock swinging back and forth. The bathroom window was too high, so I waited impatiently for him to finish, and maybe give me another look.

It seemed like forever, but Frank finally walked back into the bedroom, drying his hair with a towel. Now his cock was semi hard, hanging out away from his body and bobbing up and down. I licked my lips as I imagined what that would feel like inside me. It must have gotten Frank's attention too, because he threw the towel on the bed, and took hold of his cock, sliding his fist up to the head, then back down to the base with slow sensuous motion. As he did that, his cock got full hard and curved up, pointing at the ceiling. His show was making me wet in my crotch, and I slid my hand down over my tights to rub my pussy, nice and slow in time with Frank's hand stroking his cock. He stopped, and moved slightly so he could see himself in the mirror, then gripped himself just under the head, and began jacking off in earnest. I slipped my hand down under the waistband of my tights and found my clit, rubbing it hard while I watched the stud pump his cock. My mouth was hanging open, and it was hard not to moan as my clit started shooting out sensations through my lower body. My free hand squeezed my tit, and I kept my eyes glued to his cock, waiting for the cum to shoot out of his cock.

His hand was a blur as he pumped the shaft, his eyes shut tight with concentration, it was an incredibly hot and sexy thing to watch. Then he threw his head back and thrust his hips forward, and I gasped to myself as a thick string of cum shot out of it, followed by another, and another. I steadied myself with a hand on the wall, my legs were weak from my own orgasm. Frank milked the last drops out of his whopper, and went to the bathroom again, coming out with a wad of toilet paper to clean up the mess. I slipped back around the corner, and made my way back to the house, making plans to see Frank the first chance I had. At supper, Aunt Lil talked my ear off, then finally left me alone when Uncle Bud finally came home. The trip had made me tired, and with a full belly my eyes were drooping, so after a while I excused myself and went upstairs. In a few minutes I was sound asleep.

The next morning, I slept in, not getting up until mid morning. I needed a shower, s I cleaned up before going downstairs. Aunt Lil was nowhere to be seen, but there were muffins on a plate on the counter, so I helped myself. As I was finishing the warm muffin, I heard a vehicle pull in to the driveway. It was Aunt Lil, but instead of coming into the house, she instead glanced around, then walked towards the farm buildings. Before she turned the corner, she stopped and looked around again, kinda sneaky like, then disappeared around the corner. This made me wonder what was up, and after a few minutes I decided to follow her. She wasn't by the hay shed or by the cattle lot, nor was she in the big building when I looked inside. That left Frank's cottage, and as I quietly moved closer to it, I could hear muffled sounds from inside. Once again, I peeked in the bedroom window, and saw my aunt. She was naked and bent over, her hands on the bed, with Frank behind her, between her spread legs. Aunt Lil was a big woman, tall and big boned, with big long tits. They were hanging under her, swaying and jiggling as Frank pumped his thick cock into her, slapping against her broad ass every time he rammed it home.

Lil's eyes were shut, and her mouth hung open as she thrust her ass back to meet him. I was shocked, not expecting to see my aunt getting fucked, but I was also turned on at the sight. God, I was jealous, wishing it me bent over with that monster plowing into me. I shoved my hand down inside my shorts, and fingered myself, totally mesmerized by the intense fucking my aunt was getting from the hired man. Frank held her hips and drove it into her, over and over, her tits flopping in time with his cadence. Then I heard him make a low noise, like a growl, and he shoved it in and held her tight, unloading his cum deep inside. Lil's eyes flew open, and she almost fell forward onto the, but Frank's grip on her held her up. I watched as he spent himself, and slowly pulled out of her pussy, the hair around it wet and matted. When his cock was out, I saw his cum ooze out and drip on the floor between her feet. She lowered her head to the sheets, and stood there as she composed herself. Frank made another trip to the bathroom for a handful of toilet paper, and sat on the bed watching Lil clean herself up. She pulled her sundress on over her head, slipped back into her sandals, and gave him a long kiss before she left.

I eased around the corner so she wouldn't see me, then made a detour around the far side of the farm house. Walking into the back yard, I saw her hanging clothes on the line.

"Good morning Wendy." she said when she saw me. I noticed her face was still flushed, and imagined there was still cum dribbling out of her.

"Hey Aunt Lil. I walked down to the pond."

"That's nice, a little exercise in the morning is good for you." I had to force myself not to laugh, I knew what kind of exercise she'd just had. I helped her with some chores, and after lunch went with her to town for some things. We got back in time to fix supper, and later sat while she and Uncle Bud discussed farm business. I finally drifted off to bed.

The soft alarm tone on my phone dragged me awake, and it took me a minute to shake off the fog, and remember why I set it. Slipping on a t-shirt and baggy sweat pants, I crept down the stairs, and stopped. Their room was at the back of the house, and I could hear them snoring. So far, so good. With care, I slowly opened the front door, and eased out onto the porch, closing the door behind me. Then I took the now familiar path around the buildings to Frank's cottage. A light was on in the front, and I peeked through the window. He was asleep in his recliner with the TV on, his head tipped back, and snoring. For a second, I wasn't sure what to do, and decided to knock and see what happened. I rapped on the door, and glanced back through the window. He was sitting up, and blinking his eyes. I gave another soft knock, and saw him stand up with a groan, and come to the door. he opened it, and just stared at me.

"Hi, sorry to wake you up. Can I come in?" He didn't say anything, just looked at me, then his eyes moved down and locked onto my chest. I knew my nipples were on display, poking out against the thin t-shirt, and I lifted my chest to shove them out even more. He broke out in a big grin.

"Hell, yeah, don't worry about it, come on in." He stepped aside to let me come in.

"So what can I do for you? You're the niece come here to visit, right?"

"Yep, I'm Wendy." I held out my hand. He grinned again, and shook my hand.

"I'm kinda bored, and, oh, I don't know, thought you might help me with that." I grinned back at him, twirling my hair with a finger.

"Bored, huh? Well, I don't know, that could be a lot of things. Why don't you tell me, exactly, what it is you want?" He folded his arms, and waited to see what I would say. I knew what he was doing, trying to make me ask for it. Okay, no problem.

"Well, two days ago, when I got here, I was wandering around, and saw this house. I walked up and looked in the window, and saw you jacking off." When I said this, his eyes got wide. "So what I want, is for you to fuck me with that big thing." Then, without waiting for him to say anything, I pilled my t shirt up over my head and tossed it aside.

He stared at my nipples, all puffed up with excitement, and licked his lips.

"Yeah, I'd like that." he finally said.

"Good, cuz I need fucked, real bad." I closed the distance between us, and put my hand and his growing bulge. God, it was big! He grabbed me and pulled me against him, kissing me hard, stabbing his tongue through my lips, and grinding his cock against my belly. I kissed him back just as hard, grabbing his ass with both my hands, pulling him tight. The image of him banging my aunt flashed into my head. Now it was my turn. I broke the kiss, pushing him, and darting for the bedroom door. I stopped to push down my sweats, wadded them up and threw them at him with a giggle, then jumped on the bed and rolled over onto my back. He came charging through the door, his immense cock stretching out the front of his shorts, stopping only long enough to peel them off. I raised my legs and spread them wide, giving him a good look at what was about to become his.

Frank wasted no time, climbing up onto the bed between my thick thighs, and sticking a finger between the outer lips of my cunt. Dragging it up and down the slit made me wet in a hurry, and I lifted my hips off the bed, trying to get my clit in contact with his finger. He just laughed, and kept teasing me, making me hump my hips even higher.

"C'mon Frank, rub my clit! Please!!" I moaned. He laughed again, but gave in to my pleading, and pressed the pad of his middle finger hard against my clit. Aaaaah, it sent shock waves through me, it felt so damn good. Then he rubbed it back and forth, really fast, and kept up the pressure. While he did that, he shuffled over my leg and around to my head, then with his free hand pushed the big head of his cock down to my face. My tongue flicked out and lapped at it, making him groan. He let me lick it a few times, then pressed the head down farther and into my mouth. It was big, and filled my mouth, but I sucked on it the best I could, despite being distracted by the intense rubbing he was giving my clit.

I was excited when he started, so it didn't take long before the tingling in my lower belly started growing and growing until it let go all at once, the contractions rippling through me. I spit his cock out, gasping.

"Oh...fuck...Frank...get... down there...and fuck me!" He didn't say a word, just pushed me over on my side, and got down behind me. I raised my leg, and felt his cock bump around under my ass, so I grabbed it and guided the head to my wet sopping cunt. He gave a thrust with his hips, and it slipped though my hand and buried itself inside me. Oh damn, he was big, my pussy stretched around it like never before, but because of my big ass, he couldn't get the whole length in me. He grabbed my leg to get some leverage, then started fucking me at a nice steady pace, and I quickly got used to his size. Man, it felt good. But pretty soon, he stopped, pulled out, and had me roll onto my back. In between my legs, he pushed it down so it pointed at my cunt, and started pushing it in. Now, he could get all of it in, and he did.

Frank held his body off mine, his weight on his arms and hands, and gave me little quick short strokes. It was pretty uncomfortable at first, he hit bottom every time, and I wondered if I could handle him after all. I must have been making faces, because he stopped.

"You okay?" he asked.

"It hurts when you go all the way in," I whimpered. He pulled out a little, then lowered his body onto mine, wrapping his arms around me under my armpits. Now it felt better, and I grabbed him around the neck and kissed him.

"Mmm baby, that's better. Go ahead, just not too deep." He just grunted, and started to pump. On top of me, his thick cock could rub my hot little clit, and he soon had me cumming again, my legs up in the air and wide apart. Frank didn't let me catch my wind, just kept fucking me. I knew now why Aunt Lil wold sneak off to see him, Frank really knew what he was doing.

I thought he would blow his load inside me, but no, when the time came, he pushed up off of me, and straddled my waist. His big old cock was in his hand, the hole in the end pointing at my face. He jacked it hard and fast several times, then he closed his eyes and groaned as the streams of cum shot out, splattering on my face, neck, and tits. He wasn't a big guy, but he was a big cummer, it felt like it was all over me. After I wen to his bathroom and cleaned up, I came back to his bed and flopped down next to him. We talked for a while, then he said he had to get up early, so I sneaked back into the house, and up to my room. The next few weeks were a lot of fun, getting fucked by Franks horse cock whenever I could. I even watched him do Aunt Lil a couple more times. It was pretty hot, watching him bang my aunt, and making her giant boobs flop around. But it was too good to last, my mom wanted me to come home, so I let Frank have me one more time, then it was back on the plane back to home. Before I went back to college, I had a fun day with a Mexican landscape crew, but that's a story for another time.

bdavidson
bdavidson
314 Followers