Rolling Chubby Latina Bred at EDC

Story Info
Thick girl rolling on MDMA left with a warm load inside.
6.3k words
4.43
46.3k
112
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This story features drug use, white/Latina raceplay, cheating, an impregnation obsession, and the experience of spontaneously falling in drug-induced love on molly. If these aren't your thing, don't say I didn't warn you.

*****

Electric Daisy Carnival 2022. Solo raving.

It was the first of three nights at the festival, and Mark was in the middle of the crowd at the dubstep stage, waiting for his first molly pill to hit. He'd waited until 10pm or so to pop, because he wanted to make sure the girls were nice and loosened up by the time he really got rolling.

Sure, he loved seeing the DJs live, but the real attraction were the girls. Teens and twenty-somethings in unbelievably skimpy outfits, often just a straight-up bra and panties, bright neon colors, kandi bracelets, and too-tiny lace and fishnets straining to hold back voluptuous breasts and butts. Everywhere you went, the crowd was filled with big tits bouncing and big hips swaying with the manic joy of women experiencing the bliss of coming up on MDMA.

He told people he was going to see some DJs he liked. But fundamentally, Mark came to EDC to chase the exquisite high of meeting a cute girl who was also rolling and sharing an intensely drug-fueled connection that felt a lot like falling in love. He craved the feeling of getting high on molly and pressing his hot skin against the soft, supple skin of someone whose senses were also on fire with ecstasy-fueled bliss, taking handful of flushed, squishy tit flesh and giving it a delicious squeeze, pushing his needy cock into a dripping wet pussy.

There was simply no feeling on the planet like the rush of speedrunning love and sex on ecstasy.

Mark was six foot three, with a toned, muscular body and dirty blonde hair, wearing a dark red tank top and some tan short shorts that showed off his built legs. Women went gaga for him. He never had trouble pulling some hot rolling slut at a rave - in fact, they usually came up to him first. He had a feeling tonight would be no different. The sluts were strutting all around in panties and bras, some even totally topless, their big breasts bouncing back and forth as they skipped merrily from stage to stage in a raver train of their friends. They were even more scantily clad than last year, if that was even possible. Now several hours after sunset, most of them were finally clearly starting to roll balls, their eyes ballooning out to saucers and their demeanor loosening, bouncy and free, as a fat gush of serotonin splurted out into their synapses and overwhelmed their senses.

He'd had a couple opportunities present themselves already. A cute Asian girl with obscenely dilated pupils and vibrating jaw wearing a tiny, pink lacy bra and barely-there panties was looking over and staring hungrily at him about an hour ago, and then a hot skinny sorority blonde wearing mini underboob-teasing crop top that said "FUCK ME" looked over and bit her lip and winked a couple minutes after. He could be sliding his tongue all over the hot lips of either right now, slipping his finger down through her pantyline, feeling her moistening slit...

But no.

Tonight Mark was a man fixated on a mission.

He had a very specific urge.

There was something uniquely delicious about chubby girls when he was rolling. Their big bouncy tits, their luxurious fat rolls, their soft skin. Touching anything soft or jiggly felt amazing when rolling, but playing with the squishy body of a fresh-faced chubby girl was fucking heavenly. He wasn't as into them sober, but something changed in his brain when he started rolling. Sometimes, the craving would take hold. Ever since he'd shared an intimate naked evening with a hot chubby a couple years ago, it became something of an obsession.

Mark liked chubby Latinas the best. Something about their skin was particularly soft, and something about their faces was particularly round and cute. Plus, they were so, sooo goddamn fertile...

Mark's cock started getting a little hard just thinking about it.

He had to get one. Tonight.

But first, he had to be rolling. He'd popped the double pill about 45 minutes ago, so he should have been starting to feel it any minute now.

And sure enough, as he stood there, at the back of the crowd, tipsy and swaying to the pulsating beats and lights, he began to feel that liiittle tingle.

That familiar, beautiful little tingle.

Oh yes.

He stre-e-etched his arms out wide. Whoa. God damn.

It felt good. A little too good. As the muscles contracted, tiny ripples of pleasure emanated out from each contraction, as if he'd thrown a pinch of salt into a still pool of water.

Oh. Theeeere it is. I remember this feeling, he thought.

He began to feel like rubbing his shoulders. That would feel nice right now. He reached his arms back and began giving his traps a little massage.

Fuck, it felt great.

This was the roll starting. He knew it.

A little ball of excitement began forming in his chest. Hell yes. This was going to be one fun night.

As the minutes ticked by, he began to feel better and better, and he involuntarily started moving his body to the music more and more. He could feel his peak getting closer and closer.

And that's when he saw her, bouncing up to him through the crowd.

Smile wide, pupils wider.

"Hi, I'm Camila!"

"Hey," he said, swaying a little as he felt the peak continue to wash over him, "I'm Mark."

Goddamn she was fucking cute. A cute chubby little Latina slut, just like he'd been craving.

She cocked her head to the side, eyes enormous, pupils fully dilated. "How are you? Are you okay?"

She had long dark hair that was thick and shiny and bounced as she talked. Her face beamed up at him with a cute smile, dimples pinched in chubby cheeks rosy with the heat of dancing and rolling. Her big bright eyes glistened, highlighting the saucers of her molly-stretched pupils, and her jaw was slightly shaking and grinding as she smiled.

She was clearly rolling really, really hard.

Fucking perfect.

"Yeah," he said, zoning back in, "I'm cool." He smiled.

Her enormous breasts must have been GG or HH cups; they looked like bouncy bowling balls spilling out of the skimpy bra she had somehow strapped them into. Straining against the stretched lacy top that barely covered them, they looked like they might burst out at any moment.

"Okay!" she squeaked, chewing her gum rapidly, her eyes and her pupils wide, and her hair bobbing as she bounced up and down to the throbbing beat.

She had a little side fat and a bouncy little tummy, but as his eyes trailed down her body he saw that most of her fat was packed into the thick hips and ass that hourglassed out from her sides, stretching out her thin lacy panties, bouncing like thick pudding jello as she bobbed up and down -- unable to control herself, rolling as hard as she was, from dancing along to the music.

"I just wanted toooo, like, check!" she said. "Because you... look like you're rrrrolling pretty harrrrdddd..." She beamed up at him, knowing how obvious it was that she was rolling hard too. She didn't mean to be rolling her R's, but her jaw was vibrating with the force of her roll. Probably a strong pill laced with amphetamines. Mark was about to peak on one of those as well. They were the fucking best. And they made you horny, too. Really, really goddamn horny.

Her round, jiggly body made his mind burn with ecstasy-fueled desire. It would feel so fucking good to rub his fingers over that warm, soft skin, to feel her chubby, burning-hot body press against his, to grab a fat, soft tit with one hand and the jiggly fat roll ballooning out from her wide hips with the other, and just squeeeze.

What a perfect little fertility goddess she was, bouncing up and handing her tight self over, ripe for the taking.

He would give her exactly what she wanted. What her body craved, deep down.

He laughed, his head spinning a little as he did, "Yeah I, uh, I took a double a while back, at the beginning of this set, I think." Her eyes widened at this, and she beamed a big smile. "And it just hit me... like a ffffuckin' freight train."

She bounced up, "OH my GOD, me tooooo!" and went in for a hug.

She squeezed and her warm, soft, jiggly body pressed against him. Holy fucking SHIT, her skin felt so good against his. Everywhere their skin touched touched was on fire with pleasure. Her soft, chubby rolls pressed up against him and their warmth radiated through him. She squeezed him hard, savoring the feeling.

"This is actually my first time rolling!" she blurted out.

"How do you like it?" Mark asked. As if he didn't already know the answer.

"Oh my goddd, I fffucking LOVE it. It's, like, hitting me soooo ffffucking hard..." she sighed with utter contentment, not letting go of the hug.

"So, how old are you?" he asked, arms around her.

"Umm, sev- oh! Wait!," she said, letting go with one hand, grabbing her phone from her fanny pack and looking at it, "Eighteen!" She beamed up at him. "I turned eighteen yesterday! Sorry, I, uhh, forgot what day it was for a sec!" She shoved her phone back and squeezed him tight again, clinging to him like she didn't want to let go.

Whew. Close one.

"So... I lost my friends somewhere..." she said, "...and my boyfriend had to go back to the hotel because he wasn't feeling well..."

She looked up at him with those adorable saucer eyes, the warm flesh of her massive, mostly-exposed tits pressing directly against his muscular torso as she clung to him.

Something told him this boyfriend thing wasn't gonna be much of a problem.

"...so I figured I could hang out with you instead maybe? You seem like you'rrrre, ummmm, on my levelll..." She beamed and pulled him closer. "Do you... wanna, um, dance?"

"Sure," he said, head spinning as his peak started to approach rapidly.

Like an animal freed from a cage, she pressed her crotch - lacy panties barely covering thick, hairless pussy lips - directly against his. She started grinding, slow and hard.

He matched her pace, his rapidly engorging cock pressing into her chubby, moistening cunt. He didn't even try to hide it and he knew she could feel it. He was sure she was rationalizing this somehow in her ecstasy-addled mind: 'Oh, this happens to all the boys when they grind, we're just dancing', something like that.

Meanwhile, her breathing was getting shallower and quicker as the hardening cock grinding against her crotch began to have an effect, sending emanations of pleasure radiating out inside her.

Their cheeks grazed as she pulled her face up closer to his.

The music bump-bump-bumped as they squeezed against each other's bodies over and over and over.

Soon the hard, slow, methodical grinding of the thick, stiff organ against her clit began having a more obvious effect, even through shorts and panties.

She began emitting soft moans.

Their faces moved closer and closer.

Their lips were almost touching.

"We..." she breathed heavily, "We can't...."

She looked up at him longingly, torn between fading shreds of loyalty and an increasingly overpowering desire.

They stared into each other's eyes with the dinner plate pupils of a molly high that was about to hit a climactic peak.

"We can't k... kiss... I have a boyfr..."

Mark started grinding extra hard as she was trying to get the words out. Her body immediately responded, overflowing helplessly into a molly peak and an earth-shattering orgasm simultaneously. She shook uncontrollably and her eyes rolled back and her muscles convulsed as she clung to him, squeezing so hard it would have been painful for him any other time. But now, riding an exquisite molly high, the pain melted into pure pleasure.

With single-minded determination, he took advantage. He pressed his hot lips to hers and she hungrily kissed back, hard. Their tongues frantically danced with each other.

Every sense exploded, every synapse surged with ecstasy. He was on fire with pleasure. God DAMN, this felt so fucking GOOD.

He put his hand to the back of her head and dug his fingers into her scalp, giving her a hard, rough, head massage as they made out with reckless abandon. The fingernails scratching against her scalp ignited an explosion of pleasure that radiated throughout her overstimulated brain.

After she was able to come back from the uncontrollable shaking of insane pleasure overload, a blissful, needy wave of emotion washed over her as the serotonin tide surged across her pleasure-soaked brain, jettisoning her logic and reason and replacing it with this pure, delicious feeling.

She loved this. It felt so right, so necessary, so perfect.

It couldn't be bad, right? It wasn't cheating, she was just dancing, and kissing a little. She needed to make him feel good too.

She did the same to him as they continued sucking at each other's lips and tongues, grabbing his head and scratching his scalp slowly. Pleasure exploded from each fingertip, pure bliss burning into his brain.

She pulled her lips away briefly, looking up at him with massive pupils and flushed red, chubby cheeks.

"This isn't cheating okay? We're just dancing." Then she dove back in, pressing her lips to his hotly and needily. Their wet tongues slid all over each other as they melded back into the single-minded feeling.

Heh, okay girl, Mark thought. Whatever you say.

They kept kissing and grinding hard, pressing their sweaty, nearly-naked bodies into one another like they were intent on melding into each other. Her thick, chubby body was so fucking fun to grind against, and squeeze, and massage, and scratch. She was like a soft, hot playground of pleasure.

Then suddenly, as he grinded his hard cock against her thin, moistened panties, barely veiled by two thin layers of cloth, he felt a sudden, unexpected movement.

His cock had slipped out of his underwear and was sort of poking out the left leg of his short shorts.

His heart leaped.

Maybe he could fuck this hot little slut right on the dance floor.

He repositioned himself so his exposed cock was pressed directly against her fat little cunt lips, leaking wetness from behind the barely-there lace, and ground against her even harder.

She let out a gasp that lapsed lazily into low, guttural moan of pure, unbridled pleasure.

She grinded back into the hard flesh of his cock, unconsciously repositioning herself as she did so her panties slipped a little to the side.

He saw the chance and slid his cock underneath them. He was now sawing the length of his big, hard meat stick against her puffy, sweaty, engorged cunt lips.

She gasped again and began to buck against him faster, her cute chubby little belly bouncing as she desperately grinded her cunt against that deliciously hard, hot fuck-meat knocking at the door of her empty, needy pussy.

She looked up at him, a creamy look filling her eyes. The pleasure was becoming too much.

"Rem-em-berrrr..." she stammered through overwhelming bliss spasms coursing through her hot, jiggly, overstimulated little body, "...it's n-not cheating, we're just daaaaaAAA..."

Smirking as he stared into her big doe eyes, with a swift and determined thrust, he drove his cock into her. Her cunt was so wet and engorged that it gave way immediately, easily, willingly.

Utter contentment washed over each of them as the cock drove home. This felt so right.

Her chubby, tight pussy enveloped the thick organ. She threw her head back, her eyes rolling back into her head. She screaming in pleasure as she dug her hips into his tighter and desperately hugged him closer. The hug turned into a convulsion as her body shook with a rippling orgasm that vibrated out from her warm cunt.

To the bomp-bomp-bomp of the hard bass, standing right there in the middle of the crowd, they fucked like crazed animals.

They slammed their hips into one another over and over again for what seemed like hours. Bomp-bomp-bomp.

Sweaty, thick thighs slapping against muscular legs. Chubby little belly bouncing against hard abs. Big, round tits spilling out of her tight bra as they squished against his chest over and over.

One of her hard nipples popped lazily free from its cage as the bra slipped partway off, slick with a layer of sweat. She didn't give a fuck. The feeling of not caring, of perfect contentment with this situation and this gorgeous man ramming that meat tool deep into her convulsing pussy as it drew him deeper and deeper, it was all that mattered. Everything else was pushed aside. She didn't even bother dreaming up rationalizations for why she wasn't cheating.

All she cared about was getting this man's fat cock deep in her gushing pussy over and over and over. The pleasure exploded with each thrust, rippling across her body as the cock drove home again and again.

They slid their tongues and lips over each other's as they fucked. They didn't care how slutty they looked, all they cared about was each other.

They weren't sure whether other people could tell they were fucking right there on the dance floor. The crowd was dense and the stage was pouring out fog so it was hard to see.

But they simply didn't fucking care.

-----

After a while, Mark started to get self-conscious that he hadn't orgasmed yet. It wasn't really happening. This tends to happen for guys on molly - you can get horny, but you can't necessarily cum.

"Sorry," he breathed, still thrusting while he spoke, "it takes me a while to cum when I roll. I kinda last forever."

She beamed, looking up, her head bobbing as the relentless thrusts continued. "That's okayyy. That's g-good actually," she said, her big tits bouncing against his hard chest. "It's... it's n-not cheating unless you cum inside meee... O-okay?"

"Okay", he said, ramming his cock into her over and over, making every jiggly bit of her thick body bounce as she gasped again and again, her face flush with heat. "That's good. We don't want to be cheating."

Whew, the rationalizations you could make when you were rolling out of your mind, Mark thought.

As Camila stared at him, big eyes shimmering, she realized this lame excuse seemed inadequate. What if... she wanted to cheat? What if she wanted him to cum inside her?

What if she wanted to fall in love with this gorgeous man giving her the most exquisite feelings she'd ever experienced with that perfect cock, fucking her again and again and again still?

The thought caused her to snap, and do something on instinct. Something that just felt right in the moment, felt needed.

"Heyyy," she said, her thick arms and cheeks jiggling with the force of Mark's relentless fucking as she looked up at him with fiery lust in her eyes, "You know w-what? We should get ou-ou-outta here. Let's go back to my hotel roooom."

-----

The bus back was dark and mostly empty, since they'd left early. Mark and Camila sat in the way back and squirmed - as quietly as possible - all over each other.

Chubby lips rounding into an O to slurp down fat cock thrusting deep into warm throat. Thick knuckles pushing into wet, steaming pussy that gushed fuck fluid as it came again and again. Fingers pressing another double pill of molly into waiting mouths that gulped them down, excitedly chasing the high of another massive, intense peak.

Each gasp from each new jolt of pleasure sent Camila spiraling deeper and deeper into an abyss of animal lust and desire. It was starting to become more than just intense attraction. A thought formed at the base of her brain and started to bubble up... was she falling in love with this man? She managed to suppress it, barely. But it was getting harder by the second.

As they enjoyed each other's hot, sweaty bodies, they talked in hushed tones. Finally able to give into the chatty oversharing the was the hallmark of a good roll, they talked about everything and anything.

12