Fun on the Fourth of July

Story Info
Katherine McNamara has a 4th of July gangbang on the beach.
6k words
4.18
5.2k
5
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
metron18
metron18
218 Followers

All characters in this piece of fiction are not real and/or are depictions of real people with personality traits based in fantasy. All characters are over 18 years old.

Later parts of the story contain piss/watersports (non-consumption); free feel to skip past that if that's not your thing.

* * * * *

She knew their names but didn't always bother to remember them; she loved them for their personalities and lusted for their bodies; she shared herself with each of them individually and all of them at once, and now that she didn't have any current projects going on or anywhere else she had to be, Katherine decided to indulge herself for the July 4th holiday.

She had over a dozen fuckboy studs saved on her phone, and as luck would have it, six of them were in town and readily responsive to her call. She told them where to meet her, to cancel any other plans they had for the rest of the day and evening, and sent them a quick snapshot of what was in store for them: a skimpy teal bikini that left little to the imagination and held the promise of being pulled off as soon as the men got there.

The sun was high in the clear blue sky and the heat was already sultry by the time Kat arrived at the beach, a secluded area of it where she had had photoshoots before and thus was knowledgeable of how private it was. She was not the first one there; indeed, four of the guys had shown up before her and were already chatting and joking amongst themselves, not bothered by the others' presence. And why would they be? They all knew Kat very well, knew how giving and generous she was to each of them, and knew that she also believed in sharing. Perhaps with any other woman they would have been more reluctant or even balked at the invitation, but Katherine was something else, something...special.

Kat had pulled off her outerwear as soon as she had parked, and now as she called out for the men's attention, they all looked over to see a vision of arousing beauty striding across the sand towards them wearing nothing but her bikini, flip-flops, and sunglasses, her blonde hair blowing in the light breeze coming off the ocean. It wasn't just her attire or her natural beauty, but the way she carried herself: confident and self-assured in her body, her femininity, and her sexuality. Kat didn't put out an overt image of eroticism in her public image (though she certainly teased it a lot, and enjoyed doing so), but that didn't take away from the fact that she was a fully-grown woman with needs and desires like any other. Her busy career and lifestyle often kept her from being able to pursue these wants as regularly as she would have liked, so when opportunity came to do so (like today), she put everything on display and more.

Kat reached them and greeted the men collectively, then giving each of them a full-body hug and a deep passion-filled tongue kiss, pressing her ample tits into their chests as she did so. The fun had already started, it seemed, with Kat not bothering to wait for the remaining two men to arrive. As she released each man from her lustful embrace, she pulled at their T-shirts, jeans, and shorts, helping them start to undress. Kat's stable had a collection of men with different attributes and qualities she found attractive in their own way, and today she was graced with some of the more toned, athletic-bodied studs who were well-equipped between their legs to suit her needs. By the time she pulled back from her fourth man, the first two had discarded the last of their clothing and stood buck-naked in front of her, allowing Kat to ogle their fine physical forms.

Pausing briefly to unfold the beach towel one of the men had brought at her request, Kat knelt in the middle of it, her four nude studs surrounding her. She lifted her sunglasses to her forehead so that they could see the wanton look in her sparkling green eyes before beckoning them forward. There were two men in front of her, side by side, with another man on her left and on her right, and in her position she was eye-level with their cocks, with variations of healthy thickness and length between them. Kat wrapped a delicate hand around the cocks on either side of her and began to stroke them with practiced ease; at the same time, she leaned forward and captured one of the dicks in front of her within her invitingly warm mouth, sucking on him with an experienced attitude that matched her self-possession.

The guys being handled by Kat were already groaning with pleasure; the skill of her touch coupled with the passionate enthusiasm she gave to each of them, even in the midst of sharing her with others, greatly enhanced their enjoyment of the developing blowbang. Not wanting to feel neglected, the other stud not currently being sucked off by Kat was rubbing his shaft against her soft skin, running the glans all over her cheek and across her nose, even sliding it on her forehead and brushing against the tips of her hair. Kat didn't mind this treatment; in fact, she welcomed it, seeing it as an appreciative (and lewd) gesture to her beauty and grace. It also helped her keep in mind how much attention she was giving out, as after a few more moments she released the cock in her mouth with a wet slurp, gave it a light kiss on the head, and then took in the other waiting dick, giving it a more forceful suck in appreciation for his patience as she met his gaze.

Kat went around and around the four studs, keeping both hands and her mouth busy as she gave them each the proper attention they deserved. She knew each man had their own unique tastes when it came to oral sex, and she did her best to cater to them: the guy on her left liked his shaft licked like a lollipop, so she lapped at it, running her tongue up and down and providing as much spit as possible. The guy on her right got off with having his balls played with, so when she wasn't sucking him she was cupping his sack in her hand, gently rolling his testes between her fingers and even giving it some light tugs (this made him grunt in delight).

At some point Kat sensed a presence behind her, and pulling her mouth off the cock she was blowing, she looked over her shoulder to see that her last two studs had finally arrived; they were already naked and stroking themselves as they watched her in the blowbang. One of them came forward and guided her onto all fours, putting Kat on her hands and knees. Within moments he had untied her bikini bottoms and pulled them off, exposing her sex and ass to all of them. Kat thought that he was about to start fucking her and wiggled her hips enticingly in anticipation. He surprised her, however, instead getting on his knees himself before spreading her cheeks and beginning to tongue at her pussy skillfully.

Kat threw her head back and moaned at the stud's touch; disappointingly, it wasn't often that she got eaten out, even less with someone who knew what they were doing. Usually (and obviously) it was one of her girlfriends who could bring her off with just their mouth and fingers, so it was a real treat to have a man go down on her and get her to climax. Given the way he was working, she was well on her way to cumming for the first time that day.

Meanwhile the other studs had pulled back, either not wanting to cum themselves so soon or otherwise content to watch the show. Kat was starting to pant, sweat glistening on her body under the hot summer sun as she luxuriated in the masterful oral sex she was receiving. Her sunglasses had slipped down her forehead and were perching semi-precariously on her nose, not that she noticed or cared at that moment, only focused on the pleasure she was receiving.

Soon enough Kat was cumming, her slender form shuddering in ecstasy as she felt the familiar tingles of her climax spread throughout her body in mini-eruptions of bliss. Having an orgasm was truly one of the most satisfying and thrilling sensations for her, and she relished in its effects as much as she could. Her body got really sensitive to touch, especially in certain places where she felt the most stimulated, like the tips of her breasts and the middle of her back. Fortunately all of Kat's partners knew this about her, and Kat could feel their strong hands caressing all over her body, pulling the strings of her bikini top and letting it fall before reaching underneath to grope her tits. More hands ran along her back, massaging her neck and shoulders, and she could feel one of them slide down until he was cupping her firm, peach-shaped ass.

Coming down from her climax (hopefully the first of several she would have today), Kat looked up to see one of the latecomer studs, the only one to have not yet had any physical contact, sitting down in front of her, his cock standing straight up from between his toned thighs. Kat recognized and knew his organ very well; it was a bit longer than most of the other men she fucked around with, and while not overly thick, it was visibly veiny and thus extra sensitive to touch. Kat also knew this particular man liked to be deepthroated, an act that she felt she was pretty good at even if she didn't get or have to perform it too regularly.

Kat grasped the stud's cock in one hand by the base before locking eyes with him as she let a heavy amount of saliva fall from her lips (thankfully she had plenty to spare due to the blowbang) onto the head and sides of the shaft. She began jerking his cock at a nice, even pace, working her spit all over his veiny meat while continuing to keep eye contact with him, a playful smile on her face. When she felt it was sufficiently slippery, she gave the stud a cheeky wink before leaning down to take the whole length into her mouth in one motion, sliding the tip into her relaxed throat while her lips and nose made contact with his closely-trimmed pubic hair.

He let out a deep-seated groan of satisfaction, something Kat could feel from the fleshy tube lodged within her mouth and throat. She kept her head fixed against his crotch for several moments, letting herself get acclimated to having her gullet filled, before pulling back slowly, keeping her lips wrapped around his length until just the bell-end remained within. Her tongue teased his piss-slit, making him jerk slightly before she slid back down his cock to the base and began again, picking up speed slightly until there was an easy rhythm to it. Kat didn't have much of a gag reflex anymore, but she still choked a little every so often when she went back down on him, something that she didn't mind happening and that he enjoyed.

The other men, for their part, weren't being idle while this was going on; the one who had eaten her out so well was now positioning himself at the entrance to her inner folds. Seeing as how she was already warmed up from her climax, he slid right into Kat's warm, wet cunt and began thrusting, matching the pace of which she was deepthroating the man in front of her such that she had a cock pumping in and out of her at both ends. The other men had gone from touching and massaging her body with their hands to rubbing their dicks on her, their precum trailing across her skin. The stud who had been cupping her ass was still playing with it, now easing a spit-covered finger into her wrinkled brown eye (Kat prided herself on being hygienic as a general rule, and in forethought of today's events had gone out of her way to douche until she was clean and clear; as such, there was no fear of getting something unwanted during their anal play). Another stud kneeling by her upper body had taken a handful of her blonde locks and was using it to stroke himself, liking the feeling of her silky hair around his cock, even getting it underneath the shaft so that it tickled his balls.

Kat's arms and knees were getting tired from propping herself up and, after extracting herself momentarily from the all-over action she was receiving, rolled over onto her back so that she lay faceup on the beach towel. Her naked body was shiny with sweat at this point, making her look more alluring, and the musky smell of it mixed with the scent of sex and arousal made for an intoxicating aroma to all of them. The studs could get a fabulous look at her tits: perky and full for her slender frame, with tanlines that ran from her upper chest to across her pale pink nipples, the fairness of them making for an erotic contrast against her otherwise tanned skin. From her position Kat was surrounded by six of the hottest men she had ever had the pleasure of knowing on every level, all of them naked and very turned on by her, eager to please and satisfy her, and she with them in kind - no better way to spend the holiday, in her opinion.

The action resumed, a different stud taking the place of the first between her parted legs, and she sighed with content as she felt him slide inside, filling her up and hitting just the right spots as he started to fuck her. Her long legs wrapped around his waist, keeping him contained as he got a good rhythm going. She grabbed the two cocks nearest to her on either side and pulled them close, popping one of them into her mouth first, then the other, alternating between them. The other three men stroked themselves and waited their turn, which wasn't long as Kat made it clear she wanted every man to have ample time with her, as much as everyone else had or as close to it as possible. Soon enough they were switching around, with a different man between her legs and on either side of her head, then again after several more minutes, and again after that.

The fourth man to kneel at her legs was the deepthroat stud, and there was a brief lull as he pulled her legs up to rest on his shoulders, exposing her backside. Kat noticed him applying a generous amount of lube (brought by another of the men, also at her request) over his vein-covered root before doing the same to her anal pucker. Knowing what was coming, Kat consciously relaxed herself, taking a deep breath and releasing it slowly as she felt him enter through her asshole and make his way further in. Like with everything else, Kat wasn't a stranger to anal sex, but she did still need to ease into it for the first few minutes. To his credit, the stud was patient, only getting a couple of inches in before pausing and waiting. It was only when Kat pressed her heels against his back as a signal that he began to thrust, both of them grunting at the sensation of it, him with its snugness and her with the fullness.

The stud was only able to get most of his length in and no further, but that was more than enough for both of them, and soon Kat was getting assfucked with ease, the lubricant helping out significantly. He and a couple of the other men had taken turns playing with her clit and rubbing her nipples during the go-arounds, and Kat soon found herself building towards another climax. When it came it was just as intense and euphoria-filled as her first orgasm, her cries of passion heard by all as her body trembled and shook through its pleasure.

This was too much for the man fucking her ass, having already enjoyed her deepthroating skills, and he briefly picked up his pace, thrusting rabbit-like into her asshole until he was unable to hold off any longer and he came, his cock spurting its thick load into her bowels as he let out another throaty groan, this one of orgasmic bliss. He could feel his cock throbbing with each burst of ejaculate, leaving its sticky white mark on the walls on Kat's rectum, and the thought of that sent shivers down his back. Panting a little, he carefully pulled his cock from Kat's ass, the shaft shiny and sticky with lubricant, semen, and rectal fluids. Knowing what would come next, he moved off from between Kat's legs (allowing another of the men to replace him) and knelt by Kat's head. Kat was just catching her breath from her own orgasmic high, her chest rising and falling attractively. Her sunglasses had finally fallen off and been left forgotten at some point, and as he looked into her eyes he could see the same sense of bliss he was feeling, the kind that signified a really good cum had just happened. This look was still in her eyes as she took hold of his sticky, mess-covered cock and pulled it into her mouth, starting to suck it clean. This was how Kat liked to show her gratitude for their efforts; never mind that it had just come from being deep in her asshole, as she had cleaned herself and the lubricant (usually flavored with something fruity) took care of most of whatever nasty taste could be there. Plus, the thought of doing something like ass-to-mouth was a special, secret thrill for her with the inherent depravity of it.

In the meantime she was getting assfucked for a second time, now by the stud who had earlier jerked himself with her hair. Not being as long as the first man plus all the lubricant and cum from that coupling meant that it was easier for him to go balls-deep into Kat's back door, and he began sodomizing her with a little more energy and pace, her body rocking a bit with his thrusts. Within minutes he began to feel the telltale urges of his cum and, not wanting to burst just yet, pulled out of Kat's asshole, which by now was starting to have a little gape to it as another stud took his place.

The rotations resumed in earnest, though now with one less as he needed some time to recover. He chose to sit back and watch as the remaining five men switched places again and then again, now alternating between fucking her pussy or her ass when they got into position and feeding Kat a steady flavor of fruity lubricant-flavored assjuice.

It would be several more rotations and another toe-curling climax from Kat before the rest of the men could finally no longer resist the urge to finally cum. When they did, it was with hoarse shouts and guttural groans as each of them relieved their raw-fucked cocks and aching balls, their pent-up loads heavy and well-earned as they exploded out in creamy streams and fat spurts. Kat took another load in her ass, two in her cunt, and two across her face, the silver-white seminal fluid splattering across her cheeks, nose, forehead and chin while more of it landed in her open mouth and splashed onto her outstretched tongue. All of them received a post-climax suck in thanks by Kat, who looked absolutely gorgeous with her cum-splattered face and more jism leaking from her well-fucked holes.

By this time it was past midday, heading into mid-afternoon, and while the carnal activities were currently over the day was not yet done. Kat knew there would be a fireworks display going off that evening from much further down the beach, and that the location they were in was an ideal position to see everything without unwanted attention or guests. As such, the plan was for Kat and her studs to spend the rest of the afternoon there, relaxing and waiting to see the fireworks after sunset. Kat's studs had come prepared (as she had asked them); a couple of other beach towels were set out, sunscreen was passed around, and two large coolers were brought out; one containing sandwiches and snacks, the other containing ice-cold beer and (for Kat) some small bottles of her favorite scotch.

The group of seven lounged, ate, drank, and chatted. No one bothered to put their clothes back on, feeling very comfortable with their casual nudity. One of the guys passed Kat a packet of wet wipes and she carefully wiped her face clean of sperm, not wanting it to dry and possibly damage her skin. She had already swallowed whatever had landed in her mouth and tongue. The jism that leaked from her holes she also wiped away, though she didn't try to push out what was within - there would be time for that afterwards when she got home.

Now that everyone had had their cum (with Kat having a few of them herself), the atmosphere was much more relaxed. There was no need to chat about what they had done, or even talk about sex at all (for what good was talking about it when they could and had done it?), instead catching up with Kat and each other since the last time she had been in town.

metron18
metron18
218 Followers
12