Fun on the Fourth of July

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

As the sun began setting over the horizon, the temperature dipped slightly and settled into a relatively more comfortable (though no less humid) climate. Most of the food was gone, as was most of the alcohol. At some point in the afternoon two of the men had gone off and returned with bottles of cold water for everyone and several extras in the nearly-empty cooler. Conversation had dropped to a lull, with several of the men just dozing in the summer heat.

Comfortably buzzed and not wanting to lose herself to grogginess like the others, Kat got to her feet and stretched, loosening her muscles, her naked body arching and looking alluring in the light of the twilight sun. She looked around at the men, seeing that they were all either lying back half asleep or otherwise looking out at the horizon in contemplation. Feeling a familiar sense of urgency, she sauntered away from the group, moving down to the shoreline. Her feet padded across wet sand before splashing into the water as Kat entered the ocean to above her ankles. Satisfied with where she was, she squatted down, her feet spread apart and her hands on her knees. It took a couple of minutes of consciously getting herself to relax before her stream started, first as a trickle, then building to a flow as Kat's bladder continued to empty.

Splashing noises next to her drew her attention as she saw one of her studs come up beside her, his half-hard cock in one hand. Clearly he had had the same need and idea she had, as she saw him aim at a space in front and begin pissing without hesitation. Kat watched the stream arc from his tip of his dick to splash into the ocean water below and a curious impulse struck her. Without stopping to think about it, she reached out and lightly grasped her stud's pissing cock, taking it in hand. For his part the man didn't pause his stream, continuing to urinate while waiting and watching to see what Kat was going to do.

Kat didn't do anything beyond holding his pissing cock, occasionally redirecting its aim and stream from side to side as though she was experimenting with its maneuverability. When her stud's pissflow tapered off into its last few dribbles, she shook it off (as she knew guys did), and some of the remaining droplets fell onto her hand. Kat's own stream had already ended and she rose back onto her feet, still holding his dick.

More splashing sounds came as the rest of her men joined them in the shallow water, having apparently seen what the two of them were doing. Two of them came up, one of either side of her, and started to pee. Kat took hold of their spraying cocks as well, again not doing anything beyond holding them; yet even this had something of a thrill to it, witnessing and even helping to participate in an act that was no less natural than breathing or eating, but had an unspoken, underlying theme of dirtiness to it that made Kat feel impishly naughty. Holding a pissing cock was definitely different than holding one that was hard or about to cum.

Warmth began spreading over her submerged feet and Kat realized with a gasp that one of the other studs had begun relieving himself; however, he was aiming his cock right where she stood, practically peeing on her! It didn't look accidental, either, not from the way he was holding his stream steady while looking right at her at the same time, his expression unreadable. While some part of her felt she should be horrified and disgusted by what he was doing, Kat was even more surprised to feel a jolt of excitement run through her body. This was something entirely new to her and her partners, who had never expressed any sort of inclination towards this particular kink. She should be revolted. And yet...

Katherine raised her leg, lifting her foot out of the water. The piss stream followed, now directly splashing against her skin as it struck against her calf and trickled over the top of her foot. Against the growing coolness of the sea, it was noticeably hot. Though she knew what it was and where it was coming from, Kat didn't pull away, merely holding her leg and foot up as the pee continued to soak it. As the stream started to weaken, she switched to the other leg, again catching the reducing rainfall of liquid waste.

As the last few drops fell, the men were silent, waiting and watching to see what Kat would do. Kat remained still, one leg out of the water as she turned her pee-soaked foot from side to side, as though she was contemplating how it felt. The other two men she had been holding had already finished their leaks, yet she still had their half-hard cocks in hand.

For a few moments there was nothing but the sound of ocean waves ebbing and flowing against the shore. Then Kat's light, bubbly laughter broke through the tense moment. In the fading light of the sunset the men could see her smiling, her beatific expression exuding its own brilliance that put to rest any doubts that had arisen from what had just occurred. This was further cemented as Kat lowered her leg and waded a few steps away from where she had stood, apparently wanting a fresh spot as she lowered herself to her knees. Flipping her blonde tresses over her shoulder, she looked at the two remaining studs who had yet to relieve themselves and, still looking playful, beckoned them over with both hands.

The two men didn't hesitate in splashing over to her, straining dicks in hand as they stood in front of her. Though by now it was getting too dark for them to see clearly, Kat looked up at each of them in turn, waiting for them to begin. It took only a few moments before one, then the other started to pee on her. Since they weren't hard, their cocks weren't at eye-level as before, and Kat received two warm streams that hosed her neck and chest, drenching her skin. Urine splattered her tits and ran down her cleavage, creating a mini-river traveling down her stomach. Kat was laughing throughout this very dirty act, shaking her upper body at them in a way that was both impish and sexy at the same time. Neither of the men made any attempts to adjust their aim, wanting to see if Kat would invite this. Kat raised her hands, cupping them together as she caught a pool of urine within them. She made a move as though she were about to splash it across her face; then, giggling, she splashed it against her front instead--she wasn't quite ready for THAT...at least not yet.

The men emptied the remainder of their bladders, shaking off the last few squirts against her skin, then helped Kat to her feet. By now the sun was gone completely and the moon had risen; big and bright, it provided some illumination for the seven of them. The men watched Kat as she headed a little further into the water, stopping when she was just about to her waist before bending over to clean the spent urine from her body. Though the water was cooler now than it had been during the day, the climate was still humid enough that the lower temperature didn't bother her.

A loud whistle followed by a series of bangs came from further away down the beach, and the sky was suddenly illuminated with color - the fireworks show had begun. More whistles, bangs, booms, and pops came, and the group was treated to a spectacular view of explosions coming in different shapes, sizes, and colors. Kat came back from the water to stand by her men, all of them watching the fireworks go off.

After a few minutes, she leaned over to the closest stud and whispered into his ear. He looked at her, his eyebrows raised, and she gave him a nod. He nudged the man next to him, catching his attention, and inclined his head in Kat's direction. Kat turned and headed back to the sandy shoreline, swaying her hips ever so slightly, and the two men followed her.

Back on dry land, she got one of them to lay down on his back, squatting down in front of him and with both hands working his cock back to full life within a few minutes. Repositioning herself over him, she held his organ steady as she lowered her pussy onto it, both of them moaning at the renewed penetration. Kat rode his cock cowgirl-style for a few moments, letting herself get adjusted; then she leaned forward, exposing her backside to the other stud. Looking over at him, she was pleased to see he was already hard and ready, clearly having figured out what she wanted, and he moved into position behind her, sinking himself into her welcoming asshole.

Stuck between two hunks, Kat relished the sensation of having both holes filled at once. It was a real treat for her to get fucked this way, having both of her most private areas filled with stud meat and overwhelming her senses with pleasure. She moved her hips against theirs, setting the pace of her double penetration, and the two men followed her lead obediently, content in being able to ravish the gorgeous woman sandwiched between them. The fireworks continued to go off overhead, lighting them and the area up and providing anyone who could have been watching a particularly hot, lurid show.

And indeed, the remaining men had come in from the water and were watching them, stroking their reinflating dicks. Kat had really worn them all out earlier in the day, so it was a wonder any of them were able to get up again, let alone all of them, Even now the energy was more subdued than it had been before, with Kat fucking the two men at a slow, leisurely pace. Kat herself was pretty worn out, having been just horny enough for one last fuck and wanting to scratch her DP itch before the night was over. She knew she wouldn't be able to get DPs in with the others, but she would make it up to them next time, a promise that was always kept whenever she made it.

Even so, she could still help them get off at least once more. Kat gestured for the other men to come up to the DP trio and engaged them in alternately sucking and stroking their cocks, similar to what she had done earlier but in a less frenetic fashion, relying on her sensual passion for their sexual equipment. She gave them long licks and nibbles along the sides of their shafts, nuzzled and played with their balls, circled the tips of her fingers around the sensitive underside of their glans. All the while the two cocks in her pussy and asshole continued to pump into her and the fireworks exploded over their heads.

It wasn't too much longer before, at last, the stud beneath her picked up his pace a little bit before letting out a telltale grunt, with Kat feeling his warm load flood into her inner folds. Feeling the other cock throb and burst its seed into her cunt, the man fucking her asshole was quick to follow, clasping her hips as he pushed himself as deep as he could into her ass before unleashing his own sticky prize into Kat's guts.

Squeezing out every drop of jism he could, he pulled his cock from Kat's asshole and moved back, allowing her to lift off the spent cock in her pussy and roll off of its owner. Breathing heavily, Katherine sat in the sand, supporting herself on her hands and feet, her legs parted. In the flaring, dazzling lights of the fireworks above, her nude body was a vision, and as she dipped a hand towards her clit and began playing with herself in an attempt to get her last orgasm in, the other four studs finally found themselves on the edge of cumming as well.

One by one they moved in, jerking themselves powerfully in order to empty whatever was left in their balls onto the living Venus before them. Kat took a burst of cum on her cheek, with more droplets landing across the bridge of her nose and other cheek. A few streamers of cum lanced across her tits, staining them. One of them, sensing he would not be able to shoot out at any distance, opted to move right up to Kat's face and deposited his creamy load onto her forehead. And all the while Kat rubbed her clit urgently, cresting into her last orgasm just as the last stud was edging out the final dribbles of semen right past her parted lips. Her cum, while not as strong as the ones she had had earlier that day, was no less satisfying and left her with comfortable shivers all over.

Letting out a satisfied sigh, Kat dropped her hand from between her legs and took in the sight before her: six men, her studs, sitting or lying back in the sand, all of them as sexually satisfied and spent as she was. Briefly she wondered what she looked like in the moment and wished there was a mirror around. She probably looked a little like a mess from all of the day's activities. From the men's perspective, though, she was a being of pure sex and beauty, with the lights from above glittering off her sweat-and-cum-glazed skin and making her look ethereal, a walking wet dream come to life.

The fireworks show was coming to an end, with the last huge burst of explosions fittingly going off at around the same time Kat had been taking loads in her pussy and ass. The last of the sparklers and rockets cracked off and flared, their final lights shining in the night sky, and as they faded and returned the night sky to what it was, she spoke:

"Happy Fourth of July, boys."

12