Fun on the Train

Story Info
I'm taken advantage of on a train and I go back for for more.
2.3k words
4.35
33.6k
40
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I get on the train to go home late one evening. I am all dressed up, as I've been on an unsuccessful date. The train is packed, and it's standing room only. I stand in the doorway, on the side that gets least use on this journey. Over the next 5 minutes, before they finally close the doors, so many people get on that they are stood all down the aisles, and it's such a crush in the doorways that it's impossible not to touch the man behind me, or the one in front. Eventually they close the doors.

As the train lurches into motion, I fall on the man behind me, who is stood in the corner. I try to stand back up again, but the man in front of me then falls on me. He stands up and manages to turn around to face me and apologises, as his eyes take in my short, low cut dress.

At the next lurch the man in front of me falls on me again. This time, though, he raises his hands as though to try and steady himself, but plants one on my right breast, and knocks me back into the man behind me again. This time, he does not stand up again. Instead he leaves his hand on my breast, kneading it sensually.

The man behind me reaches an arm around me, almost pinning my arm to my side, and starts feeling my other breast. He quickly realises that I'm not wearing a bra, (it would've looked terrible with this dress), and slides his hand down the top of my dress, finding my nipple and playing with it. I try to yell out, to alert others of what is happening, but the crowd is so rowdy and noisy that I can't make myself heard.

The two men use the movement and lurches of the train to rub their growing crotches against me. Their constant attention to my breasts and nipples starts to make me moist. The man in front of me slips a hand up the skirt of my dress, discovering that I also have no knickers on, (I very rarely wear knickers as I find them uncomfortable). He finds my clit and starts playing. I am very quickly rising towards orgasm, and can't help moving accordingly, causing the man behind me to come to full erection.

One of the men lifts my dress to my waist, (it's so packed that almost no-one else could possibly notice). The man in front lifts me up slightly, while the man behind spreads my legs enough to slide his engorged penis inside my pussy. I gasp and moan loudly as I'm stretched by the very long and very thick cock of a man tall enough that my feet can't touch the floor while I'm impaled on him. It's still so loud that no-one hears my moans and cries as I'm fucked from behind while being held up. I orgasm quite quickly, but the man behind does not let up. I hear him coming close as I'm rising towards my second orgasm. We both come at the same time, the feeling of him shooting up inside me intensifying my orgasm.

Soon after, I'm being lowered to the ground, but it's not over yet. The man in front lets me go, but the man behind very quickly picks me up, then lowers me onto the equally large penis of his friend. I immediately go into another orgasm, as I'm fucked by another enormous cock. This man seems to be able to go on and on, and I lose track of how many times he makes me come before coming himself.

Once they are both satisfied, I'm lowered back to the ground. My dress is put right, but for the remainder of the journey both men keep playing with my breasts and reaching under my dress to tease my clit. As I attempt to prepare to leave the train at the next stop, the man behind whispers in my ear, "We really enjoyed that. If you'd like a repeat performance, be on this train again next week. It should be just as packed as it is now." They then allow me to move away, and I leave the train on my very wobbly legs for the short walk home.

Exactly a week later, I get on the exact same train, wearing the same outfit. As promised, the train is just as packed. The one difference is that there is a rather tall man sitting on the floor, legs stretched out, where I was stood the previous week. When he sees me I notice the obvious movement at the crotch of his trousers. I go stand close to him, as people pile onto the train behind me. The other man gets on, puts his hands on my hips and manoeuvres me so I'm standing with one foot either side of the other man's legs, facing the sitting man, with the other man standing behind me.

The doors close and the train lurches into motion again. I fall forward and the man behind holds my shoulders forward, so I move my feet forward too. The man sitting on the floor lifts my dress and starts licking at my lips. I immediately start getting wet. He then starts doing amazing things with his tongue on my clit and I go into full blown orgasm almost immediately. He licks and flicks and keeps me in orgasm for longer than I would have thought possible.

When he tires of that, I am turned around and they sit me on his cock. So I am now sitting on a man, on the floor of a train doorway, with his very large cock inside my pussy, and only his friend noticing. We fuck there on the floor for quite a while, before the standing man slides his enormous cock into my mouth. I immediately grab his bum and pull him so far into my mouth that I almost gag on him, as his head hits the back of my throat.

The man I'm sitting on erupts inside me, moaning loudly in my ear. The man in front of me has not yet come, but he pulls out of my mouth. I become aware that the man still inside me is starting to rise again. I've not before come across a man who can go again so soon after coming, and the idea arouses me more. However, before I can get up a rhythm again, I'm stood up and turned around.

The man now standing behind me, encourages me to bend down and start sucking the cock of the man on the floor. I eagerly oblige. Very soon, my rear is lifted up, and I quickly put my hands on the floor to support my weight. My feet then leave the floor and the man behind me slides his eagerly waiting cock between my lips and into my pussy, as his hands hold up my hips. Just like last week, this man can keep going for a very long time, and it feels absolutely amazing being fucked at this angle. I lose total control, as I lose track of whether this is lots of multiple orgasms or one massive huge long one.

The man on the floor has long ago shot his load down my throat, and is now simply holding my head and shoulders off the floor, enjoying the spectacle of his mate fucking me doggy style on a crowded train. The man fucking me eventually shoots his load inside me, then lowers me to sit on the floor, facing his friend as I recover from such an amazing, spectacular experience.

Before I have fully recovered, they are both standing me onto my feet and saying, "The next stop is yours, honey." I have just enough presence of mind to ask, "Same time and place next week?" They answer with nods and broad grins. As I exit the train, I get the sense from some of the other men still standing that this week's adventures didn't go quite so unnoticed as last week's and that some of them will also be on this train again next week having heard me. That thought makes me all the more eager for next week's escapade.

The next week, I am once again catching that train. As I enter the train, I look around for my two train lovers. I see they have seats this time, at a table. There are two other men on the other seats of that particular table. I make my way to them and stand close to the table as the train fills up.

When the train lurches into motion, one of my men tells me to sit on the table, so I do. He then gently pushes me to a lying down position. He lifts my skirt, baring my naked pussy to the four men sat at the table, and the three other men standing close, obviously there for some fun. The other man I met before unbuttons my blouse, revealing my braless tits to all the men too.

Those two men start fondling me. One flicking and twiddling my clit, the other flicking and twiddling my nipples. After a while, the one at my clit pushes three fingers inside me, sliding them in slowly, holding them inside me, before sliding them back out again. He then picks up speed and finger fucks me amazingly, until I'm almost there. Suddenly he pulls out completely and I moan at the emptiness. There's a few chuckles, but I'm already too far gone to care really.

Then I feel my legs being lifted onto a pair of shoulders, and a huge cock is slammed into my pussy, sending me right over the edge. I squeal with orgasm as I'm fucked hard and fast, with half a dozen other men watching on. After an eternity of him keeping me in orgasm, I finally feel him shooting his load inside me, as he moans with pleasure.

He pulls out and his friend flips me over, so that I'm now face down. I get rotated slightly so that my head is hanging off the table slightly. I feel the second man push his cock into my eagerly waiting pussy, and recognise this as the man who can really keep it going. Without thinking, I say, "Oh yes, I've been looking forward to you. Please fuck me." There's a round of chuckles and he starts, sliding out, and in, out and in, slowly at first, but very gradually building up speed.

As I'm close to my first orgasm with this man, someone else slides a cock into my mouth, and I find my groans and squeals muffled by a fair sized cock fucking my mouth. I try sucking him, but I'm too close, and as I finally tip over the edge, I lose all control as I scream with pleasure around the cock still fucking my mouth. The man taking me doggy style has by no means finished, and neither has the one in my mouth, so I actively suck on the one as the other continues to fuck me.

I can feel the start of my next orgasm, when a load of cum is shot into my mouth and half down my throat. I swallow as much as I can. I writhe and squeal and shudder all over, as I have an enormous orgasm at the same time as the man shoots his load into my pussy.

He pulls out, but before I can even think to start coming down, someone else thrusts their engorged cock into me, almost the same moment the last one is removed. He really goes at it, a lot faster than the others, and he sends me straight back into orgasm. As I open my mouth and start squealing again, another is slipped into my mouth again. This one goes at the same speed as the one in my pussy. I'm gagging, and orgasming, and loving every moment. These two don't last long at all, but I don't mind. I'm having the time of my life.

I'm turned back onto my back, and my legs lifted onto another pair of shoulders, this one a bit shorter. As he pushes his cock inside me, I can feel that this one is a very large in girth. He really stretches me, and it feels amazing. As he fucks me, hard, some of the other men start to play with my tits again. This combination sends me into another orgasm almost immediately, and keeps me there the entire time this man is fucking me.

While this is happening, I'm vaguely aware of a man standing over my face with his cock out, vigorously stroking himself. After a while, he shoots cum all over my face, but I barely notice as men are still playing with and sucking and licking my tits, and I'm still being fucked by an amazingly thick cock. He eventually shoots his load, and pulls out.

No-one takes his place, and I just lay there, basking in the amazing sensations still coursing through me. When I finally sit up, I see that most of the satisfied men have finally started to lose interest in me. The only exception is the man who went first. He is still ogling me, with a raging hard on. I get off the table and sit on his lap, sliding myself back onto his throbbing cock. I ride him until we both come, together. I then attempt to clean myself up a little, and get dressed.

The man I last rode then says to me, "I think you missed your stop. Sorry."

I reply, "Did I? Oh, dear. I was having far too much fun to notice."

He then says, "You can always come round my place, if you want."

I agree, and exit the train with him, hoping for more fun.