Fun Run with Boss's Daughter

Story Info
Ben helps Dani train for run and things get hot.
2.5k words
4.36
39.1k
33
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
bumonk
bumonk
708 Followers

I was at work, ploughing through my list of jobs I had to do. My boss walked in, "hey Scott," he said, "you're a running man aren't you?"

"Yeah, I like a good run on the weekend," I replied, "why do you ask, are you finally going to get rid of that beer belly?"

"Haha, you funny fucker," he said, "It's not about me, it's about Dani."

My heart skipped a beat at the mention of her name, Dani was his youngest daughter.

He continued, "she wants to train for this charity run in the woods thing in a couple of months and I don't really fancy her up there on her own, don't suppose you fancy running with her, I haven't asked her yet but sure she would agree?"

Hell yeah I thought, but I played it cool saying, "could do I suppose, I'd be out anyway."

"Thanks Scott," he said, "I appreciate that."

The rest of the day my mind was on Dani, this was going to be a good weekend.

Saturday came at last and here I was in the car park to the woods, sat in the car waiting for Dani. My mind kept wandering back to the last time I had seen Dani, it was when my boss and his wife were away and I had a very interesting morning with Dani, and her slightly older sister Beth.

What a morning that had been, but the fondest memory was of Dani cumming, when she had an orgasm it was intense, and the amount of her juices that squirted out of her when she did was awesome.

Since that morning I had been desperate to try and see Dani on her own but no chances had come up. I liked Dani a lot, very similar looks to her older sister, just a smaller version, but a personality that I preferred. She was very clever and determined to succeed, hence the training for the run I guess.

A car pulled into the car park, it was Dani, so I got out and stood by the car. Dani parked up and got out. Holy shit, I thought, Dani with her long dark hair in a ponytail was wearing a tiny pair of running shorts, a small tight running vest, and a pair of trainers, she looked so hot. All her clothes clinging to her athletic body, showing off her small pert breasts, her flat toned stomach, thin waist, narrow hips, and great legs.

I started to feel my cock twitching, getting slightly hard, I had to be careful I only had running shorts on. I looked away, I was only 22, but felt bad ogling an 18 year old in this way.

She finished locking the car, and walked over to me. Glanced at the slight bulge in my shorts, then took in my medium build and toned frame. "Hey Scott," she said smiling, "thanks for doing this, sorry for being a pain."

"Hi Dani," I said returning her smile, "my pleasure, I'd be out anyway and this time I get some great company."

She blushed, "I know but my dad's a bit over protective, I can handle myself."

"I know you can," I replied, "but it doesn't hurt to have protection from those assassin squirrels and homicidal pheasants."

She laughed, brightening up her naturally beautiful face, she had minimum makeup on, didn't need it. "Yeah I've heard they're a common problem," she said. "Shall we crack on, this is my first session though so take it easy on me."

"No chance, no pain, no gain", I said, "we better do some stretches first, do you know how to stretch?"

"Of course I do," she said light heartedly, "you don't get a body like this by sitting on the couch all day." She jokingly lifted her skinny arms up and tensed, then started stretching by her car.

I did my own stretching, occasionally stealing a glance at Dani. I think she was doing the same to me as we accidently caught each other looking a couple of times. Fuck, she was so hot stretching that taut body, images burnt into my memory, bending over touching her toes and reveling her perfect firm ass, arching her back and showing off her firm breasts and slim, toned stomach, boney hips protruding, and then when she put her leg on her car bonnet, stretching her thighs, the crotch of her shorts stretching into her pussy.

My cock was getting hard again, I tried to adjust myself hoping Dani wasn't looking. "I think that'll do, let's get going," I stammered.

"Okay," she replied glancing down at my shorts, "as long as you're fully warmed up."

"Definitely," I replied, "let's go."

We took off into the forest and built up a steady pace, chatting occasionally, when it got narrow I let Dani go in front, my eyes drawn to her fine ass, her cheeks tightening one after the other.

We had been jogging about 20 minutes when I heard a scream from Dani, a turned to my side to look and she was clutching her thigh. She fell to the side of the path.

"Ow, Ow, Ow, it's burning," she screamed.

"Its okay, don't panic," I said, running over to her, "you've got cramp." I grabbed her right leg, I could see her muscles tightening.

"Lay back," I instructed, and she did. I lifted her leg up straight in the air and applied pressure, pushing down on the sole of her foot.

"Fuck! That's not helping," she screamed.

"Wait a sec, it will," I reassured her. I stayed where I was and she started to relax. I looked down at her, her eyes closed, she was stunning.

"It's getting better," she groaned.

As the cramp subsided I lowered her leg and knelt next to her, "it still feels so tight," she said.

"I can massage your thigh, it'll help," I said.

"Please," she replied, "God that hurt."

I started massaging her right thigh, her muscles were still very tight. "Cramp does hurt, bit more warming up next time maybe." I suggested.

I kneaded Dani's thigh with my hands, rubbing on the outside, not venturing too far up or inside. She felt so good in my hands. I was trying not to look up towards her shorts. My cock was beginning to strain against my shorts.

"Higher," she said, I looked at her and she blushed, "touch me higher."

I moved my hands to the top of her thigh, massaging, I circled my right hand to her inner thigh, my thumb brushing against the crotch of her shorts, she shivered and moaned.

I moved my hand up touching the inside of her groin, moving across and pressing into her shorts, touching her pussy through the fabric. She groaned louder, "oh fuck," she whispered.

I ran a finger up and down her lips, pushing her shorts slightly inside her pussy, the crotch of her shorts becoming instantly soaked with her juices. I put light pressure on her clit and built up a slow rhythm. Dani's hips lifted, pushing into my hand and moaned loudly.

"We should get off this main path" I said, not wanting to stop.

"Lets go deeper in the woods," Dani suggested.

I lifted her up in my arms, her light frame making her easy to pick up. I carried her into the trees, I could hear a river or stream so headed that way and stumbled across a little clearing. We were by a stream, there was a small flat grass area so I walked over to it and laid Dani down.

I leaned forward and kissed her deeply and held her cheek with my right hand, Dani kissed back eagerly. I moved my hand down her slender neck and she shivered, I continued down to her right breast, feeling her erect nipple through her running vest, I squeezed, gently kneading. Did the same to the other breast.

I moved lower, over her ribs, running my hand over her flat stomach, feeling her thin waist and boney hips.

My hand found the waistband to her tiny shorts, I eased my fingers under the elastic, into her panties.

Dani groaned as my finger reached her clit and my finger lightly touched it. I moved down to her lips, pushing a finger into the folds, she was so wet, my finger easily sliding into her tight cunt. I felt her warm moist insides, slid another finger in, pushing deep, covering my fingers in Dani's wetness.

I pulled my fingers back out and covered her clit in her juices, started rubbing, applying pressure. Dani started groaning as I built up a steady rhythm. "That feels so good," she breathed heavily.

I continued this rhythm for a bit, watching her pretty face, her eyes closed.

Dani lifted her hips and reached down, she pushed down her shorts and panties at the same time, exposing her glistening shaved cunt. She parted her legs, inviting me in.

Not one to be rude I accepted and dived right in, I bobbed my head down and ran my tongue between her pussy lips, lapping up her juices which were now covering her cunt and inner thighs. I moved up to her clit and started flicking it with my tongue, occasionally sucking gently on it.

Dani was now groaning loudly, pushing hips up and forcing me do lick harder. I pushed two fingers into her cunt, pushing them in deep, rubbing her inside.

"Oh fuck, that feels so good," Dani said, "don't stop, don't stop."

I kept my fingers in there, pushing harder, I flicked her clit faster with my tongue. Dani's juices were now running out of her.

"I'm going to cum," she screamed, "yes, yes, yes, I'm cumming."

Dani arched her back, pushing her hips up and screamed. Her cunt contracted on my fingers, squeezing them together, she ejaculated hard and I pulled my finger out with the force. A stream of Dani's juices shot out of her like a water cannon across the clearing, I quickly leant forward taking some in my mouth.

Dani was continuously moaning whilst shaking uncontrollably, her back arched, hips protruding. Her thighs were spasming. She was a beautiful sight, her face full of ecstasy. The flow of her juices subsided and Dani's body relaxed. "Fuck, so good," she moaned.

I leant over her, "you're so beautiful," I said, kissing her deep, Dani returned the kiss passionately.

"Stand up," she commanded, so I did.

I stood up and she knelt up, she pulled down my shorts and my pants freeing my solid erection, my 8 inches springing to attention.

Dani leaned in and kissed the head and then ran her tongue down the shaft, kissing it occasionally as she went back up. She got to the top and took me in her mouth, pushing it in deep. Started moving up and down in a steady rhythm.

"Fuck, that feels so good," I said. I looked down and her beautiful eyes were looking back at me, such a beautiful girl sucking on my cock. Her hand was between her legs, moving.

She sucked me off for a bit but I knew what I really wanted. "I want to be inside you," I said.

"Please, I want you inside me so much," Dani replied.

Dani stood up and I lifted her up, she wrapped her legs around my waist, her arms around my strong shoulders. I positioned my cock against her dripping pussy, my head slowly pushing in and I lowered her down gently.

As she lowered down her pussy enveloped my cock, her cunt stretching and taking me all in, she groaned loudly. I felt so deep inside her, the feeling was amazing, she was so wet but tight at the same time.

I put my hands on her ass and lifted her, lowering again, Dani sliding up and down on my cock, building up a rhythm. It felt so good as we continued like this for a while.

I lowered myself down onto my back and lay down, Dani still on my cock was straddling me, she started moving up and down again, occasionally grinding her hips and rubbing her pussy into me.

She pulled her vest over her head, now completely naked apart from her trainers. Her small but perfect breasts on display. I reached up and took both in my hands, rubbing my thumbs over her nipples. I took in her perfect body and wrapped my hands around her waist.

She lifted her knees up and stood on her feet, leant back and put her hands on my legs. She spread her legs wide and I started thrusting my hips up my cock thrusting into her. I had the perfect view of my cock sliding in and out of her cunt, her back arched showing off her stunning slim body.

"That feels so good," Dani groaned.

I pumped faster and harder, banging into her, pushing deep.

"Oh fuck", she said, "please don't stop, I'm going to cum."

I kept going as fast as I could until Dani let out a scream, she orgasmed again, squirting all over my cock, covering my shaft and balls in her juices as they squirted out of her pussy. I felt her cunt contract, squeezing my cock, I nearly came but managed to hold on, I wasn't ready to finish yet. She fell trembling backwards between my legs.

I knelt up and spun Dani round, lifting her up onto her hands and knees, her firm ass and slender back facing me, her thighs covered in her own juices. I pushed my cock into her dripping pussy from behind, "I want your cum in me," she moaned.

I slid my cock in and out, my cock stretching her hole as I pushed back in. I pushed in deep getting faster and faster, Dani pushing back into me. "Oh fuck," I groaned.

I was pounding into Dani now, bringing myself to orgasm, wanting to fill her with my cum. I had my hands round her waist digging into her ribs, her back stretched out in front of me. The sight was too much and it pushed me over the edge. I groaned loudly.

My cock exploded with cum blasting deep inside Dani, jet after jet of semen hitting her inside walls. My cock spasmed inside her, and as she wasn't fully recovered from the last orgasm this sent Dani into another one. She screamed again, cumming, mixing whatever juices she had left with my cum.

I continued to slowly thrust into her, making sure all my cum came out inside her. It just felt too good to stop as Dani's orgasm made her shake and twitch on my cock.

Eventually I had to though and withdrew my cock with a slop, the majority of my cum dribbling out from between Dani's pussy lips and running onto the grass.

Dani flopped onto the grass and rolled over on to her back. I lay down next to her on my side and put my arm around her.

"You're so gorgeous," I said, "I wish I could spend more time with you."

"Me too," she replied, 'maybe we can find a way."

"I'd like that," I said bending forward and kissing her deeply.

The End.

Thank you for reading.

bumonk
bumonk
708 Followers