Fun sized Asian feminist

Story Info
He tricks her into a sex club and publicly humiliates her.
4.6k words
3.8
19.6k
18
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Hey man, that Asian babe I saw you with at the club last weekend was so hot!"

"Yeah, she is really pretty and looked really innocent but she sure had a big secret haha."

"What do you mean?."

"Just that she has real double standards when it comes to morals. She acted like a shy virgin when we fucked but I recognized her bedroom! She is this asian slut that does videos on tiktok and onlyfans with username FunSizedAsian but covering her face."

"Oh so she is like a secret slut? "

"Yeah I also heard she is this active feminist who does public debates about how all guys are assholes who just want to take advantage of girls. She is really living this double life".

"Oh, I see what you mean. That's not cool. If Evelyn ever slides into my DM again I will think twice about what I say to her."

Andrew paused his set at the gym to listen more carefully at the two white guys talking. Did they just say the name Evelyn? He recognized the name of the girl he would be debating next at the UCLA campus about feminism, wages and workplace. He opened up his social media app and found her profile.

Evelyn Lin was a young cute Asian girl, maybe just 20 years old. In her photos she was dressed very modestly with proper long skirts and sweaters covering her slim body. She had long straight black hair and in every photo a cute innocent smile with just light makeup. She looked almost exactly like the famous Asian pornstar with the same name. Was Evelyn really a secret honey slut?

Andrew had just finished his economics graduation and was sometimes invited by the frats to debate some controversial topic like feminism or race theory. It usually was quite funny to make the leftist young girls rage at the attractive tall muscular white jock dude coming armed with recent statistics and hard to argue talking points.

He thought about how he would test if Evelyn was a slut and fuck her before debating her and remembered he knew a friend who owned a local sex club that he could see if they could contact her.

After sending a screenshot of her profile to his friend and asking him to invite Evelyn he waited for him to send her reply. Not even before he had finished his last set of pull ups and dumbbells he got a reply from his friend and screenshots of his chat with Evelyn.

Club69 "Congratulations! You have won entrance tickets to our club tonight!"

EvelynL86: "OMG! That's amazing! But I didn't know about any competition? How did I win?"

Club69: "Someone must have tagged you and your name was randomly selected!"

EvelynL86: "Wow! I can't believe it! What time should I come?"

Club69: "The club opens at 10 pm. You can come anytime after that."

EvelynL86: "Great! I'll be there at 10 pm then. Thank you so much!"

Club69: "You're welcome! We hope you have a great time tonight!"

The Club 69 in public is obviously a very sexy dance club on the first floor where they posted photos of attractive women and men dancing wearing almost nothing at all. Most people also knew that the club had an upstairs which was full on sex club complete with glory holes, voyeur rooms and bondage orgy beds.

It would be very fun to go to the club and see how Evelyn would react when she found out about the upstairs.

A couple of hours later Andrew was outside of the club sipping a glass of wine and waiting for Evelyn to show up. He was very casual just wearing gray sweatpants and a hoodie and watching the young clubbers lining up. Most were wearing heels and sparkling dresses. He wondered what Evelyn would wear to such a place.

When she arrived he didn't recognize her at first. Evelyn was walking up in black seven inch stripper heels, naked legs and a short satin jacket that she had tied closed hiding what she was wearing under. He could only see a hint of a pink short skirt under and something pink tied around her neck with an Asian pattern. She now had heavy makeup with purple eyeshadow and pink lips.

As she said her name and was welcomed inside by the bouncer Andrew followed closely behind her but making sure that she didn't see him. He wondered what she was wearing under her jacket and felt himself getting harder in his sweatpants.

Inside the club was a large dance floor with loud music, heavy with dim light and clouds from a smoke machine.

He continued following her to the wardrobe and ducked behind a tall woman wearing black minidress when Evelyn looked around behind making sure there was no one there she knew. She handed her jacked over.

Whatever he had expected he was really surprised.

Evelyn was dressed in a pink mini skirt with slits up both her legs. Her chest and stomach was naked wearing just a matching pink bra and something covering her shoulders tied around her neck. Her whole outfit was in the same Asian pattern making her look like the stereotypical Asian sex doll. The modest cute Asian had now turned into a true slut.

The sexy Evelyn headed out for the dance floor alone dancing and flirting with all the guys and girls she danced past. She was in her own little world seeming not caring who she grinded with, stroked or hugged.

Even Andrew took the chance and danced with her, making sure she would never accidentally see his face. When they would meet next time and do the planned debate he didn't want her to know right away that they had already met.

He took out his phone and started texting a girl, one of the regulars that he knew went to this sex club and was here tonight.

"hey are you ready Ryan? she is @ the club now. dancing. asian in pink skirt".

"i see her. on my way down".

Andrew looked over to the stairs leading up to the upstairs sex club and saw one of the regulars Ryan walking down.

Ryan was maybe in her 40s but still looking extremely sexy with long blonde hair, large tits and slim waist. She was walking down in black high heels and a tight black shirt that was just buttoned with three buttons in the middle showing off her red bra and panties.

She was also wearing stay up stockings tied to a garter belt just above her sexy red gstring. With a confident pretty face she looked just like famous MILF pornstar Ryan Keely.

Ryan spotted Evelyn dancing provocatively in the middle of the dance floor with her pink miniskirt and headed straight for her, walking up behind her and putting her hands on her hip holding her as she danced.

Andrew got real close to them to listen in on what they were whispering to each other.

"Hey girlfriend, having a good time?" Ryan was still behind Evelyn not letting her get a good look at her just yet.

"Oh fuck yes!" Eevlyn now turned around to see the slutty dressed older blonde in front of her seemingly unable to take her eyes off her large tits.

"You should come upstairs with me where the real fucking is babe". Ryan used one hand to unbutton her shirt and then leaned in kissing Evelyn with a hand behind her back.

"You taste delicious. There are plenty of guys at the club who just love an asian treat like you." Ryan now took Evelyn by the hand leading her towards the stairs and Andrew got left too far behind to hear any response.

Upstairs was much more quiet with soft music and even dimmer lights. What first greeted them was a simple bar with some women and men enjoying some drinks. He could see maybe twenty visitors today but knew that many more were in the private rooms down the hallway playing or watching.

The people upstairs were even more naked than downstairs with some girls just wearing panties and nothing else. They were of all different ages both young and old. Some of them were wearing simple masquerade masks to cover their identity but most didn't seem to care about showing their faces.

As Andrew looked over to the left hallway leading more deeply into the sex club he saw that Ryan had handed Evelyn a red mask that she was putting over her face. Her posture quickly changed from shocked at the sexy atmosphere to getting more confident again now that she could hide behind her mask.

Now walking down the hallway he walked past maybe four or five different voyeur rooms with large windows facing the sofas lining the hallway. The rooms had different themes but most of them were simply designed with a large bed. Some rooms were empty but walking past the first window Andrew could see the brightly lit room a large black guy fucking a petite blonde girl hard from behind. Outside were four women and men watching masturbating and sipping from their glasses of wine.

Ryan had now taken Evelyn to the room to the far left and put her on the bed. Andrew who now also was wearing a mask stayed outside the window watching them make out first softly and then passionately. A couple of hidden microphones inside the room were connected to speakers in the hallway.

"You are a good kisser Evelyn, am I the first woman you've been with?" Ryan was on her knees kissing Evelyn on her back on the bed.

"Oh yeah I would never dare before but winning the tickets to this place and wearing this mask I feel I can try anything!" Evelyn was smiling as she touched the blonde woman's large tits. Ryan took off her bra and helped Evelyn do the same, stroking her small breasts. With her other hand she reached under Evelyn's pink skirt.

"You are not wearing any underwear under your miniskirt, you are a real slut aren't you?" Ryan had a stern voice now obviously demanding an answer. Her hand moved quickly under the asian girl's skirt.

"Oh god oh fuck yes please don't stop oh oh OH!!!" Evelyn was moaning loudly now as Ryan brought out a clitoris massager from a toy drawer under the bed and turned on.

After maybe twenty minutes of playing Ryan ended up behind Evelyn spooning her half naked holding her tits and kissing her shoulder. She started pushing Evelyn forward and off the bed.

"Come girlfriend, let me show you the rest of the fun rooms at this club. Have you ever heard of glory holes?" Ryan also got up and put her red panties on. From the play drawer she got out a collar that she locked around Evelyn's small neck with any protest.

"No, what is that?" Evelyn was now only wearing her miniskirt, heels and the collar and leash.

"You will figure it out soon enough, follow behind me my pet". Ryan pulled on the leash making Evelyn walk behind her with small steps.

Andrew stayed put as the two women walked past him not even stopping stroking his long cock. Evelyn barely had time to realize that there had been strangers watching her first girl on girl experience as she was pulled down the corridor to the right.

Above an opening there was a large sign that said Gloryholes and Evelyn was pushed forward and told to enter booth three. Andrew told his friend to spread the news that there was a new slutty asian visitor and then went to the opposite side of booth three.

The visitor side had of course the large hole but also a small computer screen connected to a hidden camera on the other side. He could see Evelyn looking confused in the small back room on the other side.

As he dropped his sweatpants and pushed his long cock through the hole silently he saw on the screen how Evelyn gasped and stared in awe at his cock.

She had now taken off her mask falsely believing that nobody could see her alone with the white cock. She got closer and first looked at it from all sides before lifting it up with one hand and stroking his balls with her other finger.

Evelyn then instinctually first licked it and then opened her mouth starting to slowly blow him. She had a natural talent and it was obvious this wasn't her first blowjob because soon she was stroking and gagging on his cock as fast as she could making him feel great.

"Yeah gag in it you China slut. Keep going and I will spray you".

Evelyn paused for a second, obviously surprised by how thin the walls were and that she could hear him. She was now down on her knees and he could see a small tattoo of a swallow on her left shoulder.

After a couple of minutes he could feel the familiar tingling feeling of him soon cumming. He made sure to time it so that just when Evelyn took his cock out to take a breath he sprayed her face and chest with his cum. As Evelyn licked his cock clean and he then took it out two more cocks were inserted on the opposite wall and the young asian girl turned around not even pausing to continue blowing the two new strangers.

As Andrew exited for the bar he could see a queue forming for her booth with maybe three or four guys. Evelyn for sure would have a sore jaw by the end of the night.

After hanging out at the bar for an hour or so Andrew took up his phone and texted Ryan again.

"Hey bitch I think our asian slut has blown enough cock for tonight. Let her finish the guys she is doing now and then take her to first the showers and then leave her tied up downstairs in the dungeon."

"will do sir"

Andrew waited for another twenty minutes then headed to the elevator and pressed the basement button that said BDSM and dungeons.

The two cellar floors under the club were dank and dark with gray cement walls. Andrew had been here playing with sluts before and knew that the main room had old wooden floors with heavy metal cuffs and open ceiling with a surrounding balcony where people could stand looking down at whoever was tied up at the moment. Andrew sometimes felt judged by the onlookers not sure if they felt he was too kind or too rough with whatever girl he spanked.

Inside the dungeon spread eagle on her back on the floor was Evelyn tied up both ankles and wrists securely on the floor. She looked so cute and innocent. She was blindfolded arched back and whimpering as she had a vibrating wand attached and pressed against her cunt buzzing slowly.

Ryan was downstairs circling Evelyn slowly with a whip in her hand but had now changed into a leather corset. She now had a cruel look filled with lust over her face as she reached out and whipped Evelyn's legs.

"aufhff!!" Evelyn had a large gag secured tightly in her mouth making her unable to say anything.

The blonde mistress reached down and increased the speed at the wand between Evelyn's light brown legs and untied the gag for a moment.

"Do you like this my fun sized Asian? Do you want to continue playing?"

"Yes yes oh please I love this oh god!" Even standing way above the audience could clearly hear the young Evelyn voice in the dark dungeon.

With Andrew was probably another ten or twelve audience members, both men and women. Some were sipping on glasses of wine watching in silence and some were chatting with soft voices. An older couple with glittering masquerade masks in the shape of cats was just next to him and he could hear them whispering.

"Oh dear isn't it just something special to see these young brown girls tied up?"

"Yes my darling, she looks just like that Thai girl we used to invite over to our house to play. They almost could be sisters. Maybe when she is done downstairs we could ask her mistress if we could borrow her and pretend we had the two sisters to play with?"

Andrew got an idea and got the older couple's attention.

"Hey I overheard you talking about my brown girl downstairs. I am the one who invited her and this is her very first time being tied up."

"Oh really? How wonderful. The first time is always so special for them".

"Yes but I have an idea about that other Thai girl you sometimes play with. I will soon go downstairs but why don't you text her and if she is in town send her down to me and I will play with both girls for your enjoyment."

"Oh great idea, I am already texting her to come to this club. Well what about that she instantly responded that she will be here in 20 minutes. Don't you just love these young zoomers who are always on their phones eager to please?"

"Great thank you, now let's watch the show."

Downstairs Ryan the blonde mistress had now squatted down on one leg with her bald cunt over Evelyn's mouth. Reaching forward she held and pinched Evelen's petite tit whenever she felt like she wasn't licking with enough passion.

"Mff!!"

"Now my little rice slave, if you don't lick me fast enough I will pinch you. Oh yes just like that oh fuck yes that's the spot fuck I am coming!!" The white mistress smothered the Asian sub as she came hard. Some of the audience clapped politely. Evelyn looked up and blushed.

Next after a second pause with impressive ease she changed bondage for Evelyn, raised up her knees to her waist, spread them and tied her hands again behind her back. Next she put on some toys, a strap on and walked over to Evelyn with a glass butt plug.

"You have been a good little rice slave. Now you will get a reward from first me and then my master. If you have never had a butt plug inside I suggest you breathe slowly and relax."

Ryan first dipped the tip of her finger with the red nail polish just going into Evelyn's tight brown ass. It must have had some lube for when she pushed the small glass plug it slid inside with almost no resistance.

Next she went over to the wall and pressed what looked like an elevator button. The wooden floor Evelyn was laying on with her back slowly raised up until she was at table height. Just wearing the strap on and corset Ryan slowly started fucking Evelyn on the table with her plastic cock.

"Oh yes ohh..."

"Yes you can call me Mommy it's okay or Mistress what you prefere".

"Yes Mommy please fuck me oh thank you!"

"Yes good girl, look up and wave to the people watching us". Ryan continued slowly fucking Evelyn and she waved awkwardly with her wrists still tied above her head.

Andrew had walked down first getting a bowl of rice from the kitchen and now took the mistress place only wearing a mask covering his eyes and a raging epic hard on. He put his left hand on Evelyn's lower tummy and slid the tip of his cock inside of her.

"Hey Evelyn I am A, but you can just call me Sir or Master". Andrew slowly moved the tip of his large cock in and out of Evelyn and felt her pussy respond and slowly became less tight.

"Oh god you are fucking me please be gentle Sir." Evelyn had raised her head a little to take a look down at the man between her legs and noticed the bowl of rice and a pair of chopsticks in his hands.

"You must be hungry, here you have some rice haha".

With her hands still tied behind her back Everlyn sat up with his help and opened her mouth. While still slowly fucking her he used the shopsticks and started feeding rice in Evelyn's mouth and she happily started eating and blushing while the audience above laughed at her.

"Do you want some more, slut?" Andrew paused as Evelyn nodded. He took out his cock and carefully balanced some rice on the tip. Evelyn quickly understood what to do and opened her mouth wide again letting him put his cock inside and ate the rice off him.

Andrew continued feeding Evelyn with his cock a few more times before Evelyn looked up at him with pleading eyes.

"Please master fuck me now I am so horney. I want your warm cock please Sir".

Andrew obliged and first put the bowl on the dungeon floor and then held her slim waist with both hands far behind her back as he faster and faster started fucking her hard.

"Oh fuck I love your big cock sir I have never felt anything like it oh fuuuck!!"

"Oh yes yes just like that that's the spot right there oh FUCK FUCK FUCK MEEE!!"

Andrew could feel Evelyn's tight pussy orgasm but didn't slow down. She had her eyes closed and when she had stopped screaming and the echos in the dungeon had subsided he held both her small nipples and twisted them hard making her look up at him with shock and lust.

"Remember me, you belong to me now slut!" Andrew timed the fucking with twisting her nipples and spanking her making her associate the pleasure with the pain. As he was close to coming he slapped her face and then as she came again they orgasmed together.

12