Fun sized Asian feminist

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

As Andrew slowly opened his eyes again he could feel the presence of another Asian girl next to him. She was naked except for a leather collar and had a shy posture with her head lowered down her long black hair covering most of her young face. Evelyn had now also noticed the girl that looked almost exactly like her.

"Hey E, say hi sis to my friend here. She is here to clean you up." As Evelyn looked confused and blushing he softly slapped her face again.

"Hi sis". Evelyn spoke with a whisper but it would be loud enough for most of the audience above that once again laughed at the show below. Andrew slowly pulled out and let the new asian take his place between Evelyn's legs.

"Hey sister, I am here to clean you". She started kissing her entire body and soon Andrew was watching the lesbian show together with everyone else.

Three days later.

Andrew was standing in one of the smaller auditoriums at the university of UCLA. In attendance was maybe thirty or so in the audience, almost all women, some looking at him with anger and some with curiosity. On the large screen behind him was the title "Debating feminism, wages and workplace. How do we deal with sexual intimidation in academia? Andrew Jacksson vs Evelyn Lin." He hadn't seen Evelyn since when he had fucked and humiliated her three days ago. He imagined she would probably be crazy with lust fantasizing about being humiliated and spanked again.

The audience quieted down as Evelyn walked in from the other side. She now had her cute smile again wearing a gray sweater, white shirt with tie and white knee socks and black polished shoes. The only thing a bit immodest was that her dark gray flared skirt was a bit too short, ending more than half way above her naked knees.

Andrew looked carefully if there would be any recognition in Evelyn's eyes but couldn't see any. He might as well begin the debating and soon he would show some of the items he had with him and begin the humiliation.

"Thank you for agreeing to this debate, I think that you would agree with me that all this nonsense about feminism needs to be talked about and ended once and for all."

"I believe that women should have equal rights and opportunities as men."

"I don't think that's necessary. Women already have the right to vote and work."

"But there are still many areas where women are discriminated against. For example, women are often paid less than men for doing the same job."

"You know that is not true. Women are paid less because they work fewer hours and take more time off."

"Actually, studies have shown that women are paid less even when they work the same hours and have the same qualifications as men."

"Well, maybe that's because women are less aggressive negotiators than men."

"That's not true either. Women are often penalized for being assertive in the workplace, while men are rewarded for the same behavior."

"I still don't see why we need feminism. Women have made a lot of progress in recent years."

"Yes, but there's still a long way to go. Women are still underrepresented in many fields, such as politics and science. And women are still more likely to be victims of violence and harassment."

"I see your point, but I still don't think that feminism is the answer."

"Well, what do you think is the answer?"

"I think that we should focus on individual rights and opportunities, rather than group identity."

"But the problem is that women are still treated as a group, rather than as individuals. And until we address that, we won't achieve true equality."

Andrew now paused for a moment and removed a towel from something on the table in front of him. On the table was the very same rice bowl he had used to feed her rice while fucking her. Evelyn stared at the warm rice realizing that it was her master that she was debating at this very moment.

"I brought some rice if you get hungry. In my experience women who are hungry sometimes get too upset. I think you will start agreeing with me from now on. Women are a group."

"Yes."

"The group of women have plenty of things in common."

"Yes sir". Evelyn spoke more softly now.

"And sometimes it is better for women to let men decide over them, and they should obey because men know better what is good for them."

"Yes, I... yes sometimes". Evelyn glanced over the reaction from the audience. Some of the more brainwashed feminist looked now with confusion but also some girls were nodding along.

"Let us do a practical demonstration. I think you have talked enough for today. Put this in your mouth". Andrew now took out from his pocket the same red ball gag Evelyn had tied behind her neck three days ago in the dungeon.

Instinctually she reached out, opened her pretty mouth and locked it in place without even seeming to realize what she was doing. Andrew took the opportunity to get the audience's focus.

"You see most of you women know the truth deep down. It is freedom to not have to make so many decisions. To let a man be your master. Especially you of more submissive cultures like you orientals."

He without mercy got a large scissor and with impressive speed left the Asian next to him naked. She blushed and at least had the shame to cover her shaved cunt and tits with her arms.

"I think you know what will happen next and you are more than welcome to stay and watch me fuck this slut." As Andrew bent Evelyn forward and started fucking the horny girl from behind with ease he could hear the large doors opening and people exiting but there was also many that stayed to watch. His large white hand grabbed her cute little Asian butt.

"Oh fuck you are tight, my fun sized Asian feminist!"

12