Fun Times at a Lingerie Store.

Story Info
An Alpha Breeder shops for new Lingerie.
5.6k words
4.46
31.7k
32
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

*Hello, Oghma here! Since "The Preacher's Son" continued to get darker and heavier, I decided to write a nice fun sexual romp to blow off some steam. Don't worry, the next chapter is on its way, but I hope you enjoy this tale nonetheless.

**Disclaimer; Unrealistic sizes, excessive cumshot and silliness ahead. All characters are of 18 years or older. **

*

As she strolled through the mall, all eyes were on Vivian, and she would not have it any other way. It was hard to ignore her, for just a cursory glance would tell you that she was a Breeder. Tremendous tits bounced and wobbled as she walked, straining the inside of her white buttoned up shirt and blue suit jacket something fierce. The outline of her nipples were highly visible even through the thick clothing, huge yet perfectly proportioned to the rest of her breasts. The matching miniskirt just barely reached her knees. It had to be of an absurdly large size, for her hips protruded beyond the width of her shoulder span. Supported by these breeding hips and thicc thighs was a large round derriere, which also bounced lewdly in tandem with her movements. Somehow despite the extra mass and abnormally large hips she was able to walk expertly in her stiletto heels, not a single step of her stride was broken.

If one were to tear their gaze away from her body, they would be drawn to her absolutely breathtakingly stunning face. Her hair was long and golden blonde, currently not tied up in a ponytail like it would be if she were at the office. It wasn't exactly curly, but rather more "wavy" if anything. As for her eyes, they were a breathtaking sapphire blue, surrounded by long expertly mascaraed eyelashes. Plump red pouty dicksucking lips rested beneath her nose, formed into a flat indifferent expression. If there was such a thing as an "alpha female", then Vivian would definitely be called one; her idle mannerisms and aura just screamed confidence, fertility and control for all to see. Vivian strolled right past the various stores and kiosks without stopping for a second, there was only one place she needed to go today, and she did not wish to waste any time.

*

"Welcome to Silk and Satin!" Chirped the clerk. She was a young Latina woman of about 20 or so, her long brown curly hair was streaked with highlights of blonde. "How may I- "her speech was interrupted for a moment as she laid eyes on Vivian. It wasn't unexpected to see a Breeder enter a lingerie store, so she had met quite a few ever since she started working here. But not one of them could have prepared her for the sight of this woman. Some instinct within her told her to recoil and run away, or to show submission to this matriarch approaching the counter. Mustering up what willpower she could, she formed some saliva and swallowed hard, doing her best to return to composure. "How may I help you?" she finished.

"Yes ah... Sofia?" Vivian replied, leaning down a little to read the name tag. Her voice was a stern alto in pitch, every bit as confident and domineering as the rest of her. "I'm in need of some new bras." She continued, very methodical in how she spoke. "And I figured while I'm out here I may as well get some panties to match."

"W-well!" Sofia replied, straightening up and putting on her best sales face. "You've come to the right place miss! We carry a wide variety of sizes and styles here for you to choose from."

"Is that so?" answered Vivian. "Because I've been to just about every other lingerie store in town, and not a single one of them had anything close to my size." She cupped her tits for emphasis, showing off to the clerk just how generously endowed she was. "Do you think you can help me out?"

"We ah..." Sofia said with a slight blush. "We do have plenty of designs specially made for breeders. So I'm sure we have something that will fit you."

"Oh? I wasn't aware they did that now."

"Oh, yes!" Sofia conformed with a nod. "Here at Silk and Satin we are dedicated to making sure no woman goes home without a good fit." With that, she turned to the computer and began to type. "Now... what's your cup size?"

"Well, I WAS an LLL." Vivian said flatly. Sofia blinked rapidly in surprise. No one had ever asked for one in that size before. "But I've just outgrown that so I suppose I'll need at least an M."

"A-a- M cup?" she exclaimed, pausing from her search for just a moment. "I um... I think we might be able to help you out, let me see..." she peered into the monitor, her right hand moving the scroll wheel downward. "Oh! You're in luck! We just got a new shipment from L to OOO this week!"

"Are you serious?" asked Vivian, her eyes growing wide. Her disbelief only upset her composure a little bit though, and she soon returned to her normal self. "What colors and styles do you have?"

"Well let's see..." replied Sofia. "We have black, white, red, blue, pink, green... and as for styles we have backless, pushup, strapless, balcony, a few styles of sport..."

"Unbelievable..." Vivian muttered in awe. "I'd like to take a look, maybe try some on if that's alright."

"Oh, yes!" Sofia replied with a nod. "They're right at the back, over there." She continued, pointing over to a corner near the changing rooms.

"Beautiful, thanks."

*

As she fastened the clasps behind her back, Vivian exhaled slowly. At first just to test if she still could, but then it turned into a sigh of relief for she was able to breathe with ease. It was a perfect fit! The cups supported her girls comfortably, while showing off her truly epic cleavage for all to see, and the straps rested on her shoulders without digging deep into them. It was a fine silk lace bra, a deep burgundy red, her favorite color. It looked amazing on her, and best of all, there was plenty of them in stock!

Moving on to the rest of the items in her stack, Vivian dug through them in search of a matching pair of panties. Out of habit, she had gathered up as many as she could carry, a shotgun approach to finding a good fit that she usually found herself falling back on. But if the bra fit as well as it did, then surely she would have no trouble with the panties. Finally, she found the one she was looking for, a nice pair of lace bikini style in the same color as the bra. Bending over, she fed her long shapely legs through the holes and pulled it up. Though the waistband stretched outward to match her hips, it managed to encompass them and fit her tremendous ass with a little give to spare.

Vivian then spun around to admire herself in the mirror. Looking good if she did say so herself. But of course, she wasn't exactly an impartial judge. Looking good in lingerie for herself was only half of it. She needed to find herself another opinion soon.

Peeking her head out through the curtain, Vivian looked back towards the hallway and the shelves. As luck would have it, the stock boy from earlier was still restocking the shelves. Vivian's instincts were flaring up as she looked at him, causing her to crack a wide smile. Vivian was a woman with a one-track mind when it came to her taste in men. Whether it was as potential fathers for her brood, or just a simple one-off fling, there was only one thing she looked for; Big dick. It wasn't an unusual taste for Breeder women, matter of fact it was perfectly normal, but for Vivian it went well and beyond just a simple attraction. To her, it was pretty much a lifestyle; The pursuit of the big boys, the thrill of conquest when she finally bedded them, the sense of pride when she found a man worthy of fathering her children, and the never-ending search for something that topped her previous winner. The term "size queen" was coined for women like her. Years of practice had given her a sort of "sixth sense" when it came to sniffing out men. Was it pheromones? Subtle tells in the way they carried themselves? Some kind of extra blessing from the Goddess? Whatever it was, she always knew when a guy was packing, and she was getting a serious vibe from this stock boy.

"Excuse me!" she exclaimed out to him. The employee looked around for a moment, before he finally turned his gaze towards Vivian.

"Yes?" he asked. He looked to be a little old to be working his position, about mid 20's or so and of Latino decent. Standing around 6', he was just a tiny bit taller than Vivian in heels. His skin was a fair caramel color, smooth and free from any blemish. Long dark hair of about shoulder length adorned his head, carefully layered and stylized. A goatee chin-strap lined his square jawline, neatly trimmed to a professional level. One odd feature of his was his green eyes, a very unusual feature for a man of his ethnicity. Though it was hard to see through his uniform (as much as Vivian would love to do so) she could tell he was pretty well built, his long-sleeved shirt clung tightly to his torso to show off his chiseled pecs and bulging biceps.

"Yes, could you come over here for a second please?" Vivian asked, waving her hand to beckon him over. "I need your help with something... Antonio." She continued, reading his name tag.

"Sure, hang on a second." Antonio replied, putting down the box at the foot of the shelves. He then strolled over to the dressing rooms, stopping once he had reached Vivian's. "So, what do you need miss?"

"An honest opinion." Vivian replied flatly as she pulled the curtains open, leaving Antonio completely awestruck by the spectacle before him. Vivian had to suppress a smile; she did enjoy the effect her voluptuous body had on men. Without missing a beat, she leaned forward and clasped her hands together to better show off her cleavage. "Do you think this bra looks good on me?" Antonio was lost for a few moments before he suddenly processed what she had said.

"Oh ah... yeah, yeah it does!" he quickly responded with a nod. This was pretty unusual for Antonio. He was used to women hitting on him, but it never happened when he was on the job, let alone in such an overt and brazen way.

"Are you sure it doesn't make me look too...busty?" Vivian asked in a pleading tone, several octaves higher than her usual speaking voice. "And what about back here?" she continued, turning around to display her monstrous rear end to him. "Do you think the panties are a little too tight?"

"No!" protested Antonio. "You look great! Don't worry!" he said with a wide smile. Though it may be unusual, he was definitely not about to complain about his sudden good fortune.

"Aww... you're too kind." Purred Vivian, turning back around to face Antonio. "Can I ask just one more thing?"

"Sure! What is it?"

"Do you think you could help me out of them?"

"Be happy too." Antonio said as he entered the dressing room, drawing the curtain behind him. Once their privacy was assured, he reached around Vivian's back with his right hand, and in one swift fluid motion unhooked her bra. While it would have been more efficient to do so with both hands, he had picked up this skill for a reason and was eager to show it off. Luckily, he didn't botch it. With a shrug of her shoulders, Vivian let the bra fall away and her girls bounce free. Again, Antonio found himself gaping in awe. Though it was already quite obvious when clothed, it was only when her breasts were uncovered that one could get a real feel for how truly massive, they were. Big and round, they hung on her torso proudly with barely any sag. They were the same tone and complexion as the rest of her skin, without any trace of tan lines. Light red nipples rested in the center perky and erect in the air-conditioned breeze, with large areola of the same color surrounding them. At the moment, she was not lactating, though Vivian was hoping to fix that quite soon... possibly right now.

"Are you just going to stare at them all day?" asked Vivian, snapping Antonio out of his trance.

"Oh, sorry... just getting a good look before I get my hands on 'em. "Antonio growled, his swagger quickly returning. Right on cue, his hands shot forward, each grabbing a good handful of soft tit-flesh. "Whoa..." he beamed as he began to knead and massage them vigorously. It was pretty unbelievable how something so soft could retain such a wonderful shape, yet here they were. Antonio let his hands wander all around, making sure that he covered every single spot before he finally moved onto her nipples. His fingers encircled the outside of her areolae, working their way towards the center in a spiral motion. Once they reached the actual nipples themselves, Antonio pinched them gently and carefully tweaked them. His deft touch was enough to prompt a soft moan from Vivian.

"Mmmmm..." she purred. "You sure know what you're doing... bring girls back here often?" she teased with a smile.

"Not here but... I've picked up a few tricks." He replied, tearing his gaze away from her chest to gaze into her shimmering blue eyes. Automatically, they leaned into each other and began to kiss. Right from the beginning their kiss was frenzied and animalistic, their lips aggressively pressed together and their tongues grappled like wrestlers. Vivian clutched the back of his head with her right hand, entwining her fingers with his hair. Antonio meanwhile didn't cease his ministrations on her tits, rather he grew more and more aggressive. It was a good minute or so of frantic making out before they finally parted.

"Pretty good!" Vivian exclaimed with a slightly impressed tone. "I think you passed the first test."

"Oh? I'm being tested?" Antonio replied with a small laugh.

"Let's just say I don't do this for just anyone..." Vivian answered slyly, dropping down to her knees. "But if you're gonna get any further, you're going to have to prove yourself to me in a certain way." Kneeling before him, Vivian reached out and grabbed a fistful of his groin, immediately pleased by what she felt. There was still quite a bit of give, so he couldn't be fully erect just yet, but yet it still was far more than her hand could cover. Getting a feel for the size was a little difficult right now, so if she wanted to fully size him up (so to speak). Vivian then looked up, flashing him her best pleading eyes. "Is that for me?"

"Why don't you take it out and find out?" Antonio said in his best domineering tone. Vivian had to suppress a laugh; The poor boy still thought he was in charge. Well, he'd see who was boss soon enough. Right now, she had (hopefully) bigger things to concern herself with. With that, she reached upward to unbutton his slacks. As she pulled them down, Vivian spared a moment to gaze at the bulge in his overstuffed boxers. While the prize was so close, there was something to be said about that moment of anticipation before she finally let it out. But it was for just a moment, for she then gripped the waistband of his boxers and yanked them down quickly.

"Oh wow!" she beamed, awestruck by the behemoth before her. Antonio's cock was now semi-hard, jutting outward with a tiny bit of droop to its angle. It was a slightly darker tone than the rest of him, crisscrossed all throughout with pulsating blue veins, visibly working their magic to supply the beast with the blood it needed. Her forearm was woefully inadequate in comparison in terms of both length and girth. The foreskin was mostly off the deeply tan head, bunched up nicely just around the flare. Beneath it rested a magnificent pair of fist-sized balls, so big and round the sac seemed almost struggling to support their weight. He was definitely a Breeder, no question about that. Automatically, Vivian's hands began to stroke and fondle his monster, eager to get it fully hard and ready for her. "How big?" she asked.

"About a foot and a half." Antonio responded with pride as it finally reached its full size, spurting out a dollop of pre from the tip. Vivian cooed loudly, her pussy now moistening at an extremely rapid rate. From her experience, this was a 4-star cock; Not the absolute biggest around, but pretty close to it and rare and virile enough to be worthy of breeding with. But of course, he didn't need to know all that.

"Now...what am I going to do with all that?" teased Vivian, reaching downward to remove her panties before they got too soaked (though she was definitely planning on buying them). She had to shuffle around a little bit as it was difficult to get them off her while she was kneeling, but eventually she managed and tossed them back onto the pile. As much as she wanted to get that beast inside her, such a cock didn't come along every day and she felt the need to savor her prize at least a little while longer. Looking up, Vivian noticed that despite everything going on right now, Antonio's gaze was still focused on her bountiful tits jiggling and swaying with her movements. "Oh, I know..." she purred, grasping her tits in her hands and bringing them upward. "How about a nice old-fashioned...titfuck!" on the last word she vigorously engulfed his member within her expansive cleavage.

"Ah!" Antonio gasped aloud in simultaneous surprise and delight. He thought her breasts felt soft before, but now that they were enveloping his cock completely it was on an entirely different level. It was as if his rod as buried in cashmere pillows. Vivian didn't let him savor the sensation for very long however; Using his copious precum as lube, she slathered the valley between her girls until it was all nice and slick, then bounced up and down. Much to Vivian's utter delight, Antonio's cock was able to poke out through the top every now and then, allowing it to splatter more pre atop her mountainous jugs. It seemed his measurement boast earlier wasn't an exaggeration. Craning her neck downward, Vivian let her long tongue hang from her open mouth to lap up the pooling fluid and tease the apple sized helmet. "Goddess...how are you so good at titfucks?" Antonio continued, still in disbelief.

"Mmmm...call it a natural gift." Vivian purred as she swallowed down a mouthful of pre. Salty, sweet and virile. Just the way she liked it, a perfect appetizer for the meal to come. As if to reassure her worries that it would take too long, on her next downstroke Vivian felt his massive nuts twitching against her tits, signaling that they desired release. "Oooohh...getting close, are we?" she teased, looking up but not ceasing her onslaught on his pleasure points. If anything, she just got more vigorous.

"Can't help it..." he groaned aloud. "It's been a while... and you're too damn good." Vivian felt a surge of pride flow through her, it was always nice to hear a compliment on her skills. "Gotta warn you though;" he continued through gritted teeth. "I cum a lot, so brace yourself."

"That's just what I wanted to hear!" Vivian replied with a grunt of her own. She was moving at a rapid pace up and down his cock, so fast that it was giving her a little shortness of breath. "Come on you donkey dick stud! Give me a nice big load of your hot cum!" she urged in a low growl. Luckily, it was enough to send Antonio over the edge.

"Hrrrnnn!" he grunted loudly as he began to erupt. Although the first shot went wild and splattered against the mirror behind them, Vivian was able to engulf the head in her mouth quickly enough to catch the second burst. Gelatinously thick jizz filled her mouth fast, so rich and thick she practically had to chew it. The savory treat drowned her taste-buds in flavor, leaving them pining for more when Vivian gulped it down, only for them to rejoice when the next shot replaced it. Again and again Antonio fired off, replenishing the load as fast as Vivian could gulp it down. Finally, after a minute or so, he began to subside with his shots reducing in volume until they became just a trickle. With one last mouthful, Vivian pulled off his cock. For a moment she swished the potent cum around in her mouth, just savoring it before she swallowed it down to join the ocean of it in her stomach.

12