Fun Times at a Lingerie Store.

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Aaaahhhh" she sighed in relief, opening her mouth to show off to Antonio that she had indeed swallowed every last drop. "Delicious. "she continued. "What do you eat to make you taste so good?"

"All organic diet." Antonio joked. Vivian just smiled seductively back at him, humoring him but not quite laughing at the joke.

"Well look at that..." Vivian purred, her gaze returning to Antonio's cock. "It hasn't gone down at all."

"Nah..." he said with a hint of swagger. "It takes a lot more than just one load to bring this beast down."

"Hmmm... well, I think I'll have to do something a little more... intense if I'm going to tame that monster." With that, Vivian stood back up and turned around, bending over like a mare waiting to be mounted. Reaching behind her back with both of her hands, Vivian pried apart her tremendous cheeks to display her pussy for him. It was puffy and soaking wet, her juices had spread all around it to give it a reflective sheen. Her labia protruded only a little bit outside of her cleft, a nice pink in color. While it was somewhat hidden by the angle, Antonio could see a glimpse of Vivian's clit, engorged and eager for what was about to happen to her. "Come on baby, give it to me!" she growled.

"Gladly!" Antonio replied as he positioned himself behind her. With one hand on her hips, he used his other to carefully aim his pulsing cock at her moist opening. Once it was properly aligned, he pushed his hips forward to try and penetrate her. Despite what one might think, years of hunting big dicks and birthing offspring had left very little wear and tear on Vivian's tender muff, it still clenched quite tightly and made for a tricky entrance. But Antonio was determined and Vivian very receptive, so with a little force he was able to push the head inside. "Oh Goddess!" he exclaimed. Her pussy coiled and clung to his cock tightly, smooth as silk and wetter than a flood. It was so pleasing to him that he had to take a minute to savor it, occasionally letting out groans of delight and spurts of pre.

"Excuse me..." Vivian said in a huff, rotating her hips and pushing back from the wall in impatience. Her movements allowed her to sink a little bit more in and out of her, but there was only so much leverage she could use from her end. "I didn't tell you to just stand there and let me do all the work. Come on... are you a man or not?"

"No, I am!" protested Antonio as he snapped back to reality. He was now moving his hips back and forth in tandem with Vivian, pushing more into her but at a slower pace than she wanted. Minor jolts of pleasure surged through her here and there, building here up to small orgasms again and again. Vivian occasionally let out a soft moan on instinct. It was feeling good, but nowhere near good enough.

"Come on stud...can't you go any harder than this?" she said in annoyance. "We don't have all day here; your boss is going to notice you're missing sooner or later."

"Just warming you up babe." Antonio replied defensively, though his movements did increase in intensity. "Babe"? Vivian had to suppress an annoyed reaction; this boy was getting a little cocky. "Gotta get you used to my size so that you don't get hurt." He continued in a somewhat pompous tone. It wasn't entirely undeserved; he was pretty massive even by Breeder standards. But if there was one thing Vivian enjoyed more than fucking cocky enormously hung men, it was taking them down and showing them who was boss. No need to unload on him just yet though, she could let him exist in the illusion a little bit longer. It was more fun this way.

"Honey..." she reached back to cradle his chin in her left hand, turning around to look him in the eyes. "I can tell you're a nice guy, and I'm glad you're worried about hurting me." His jade green eyes were lost in her hypnotic baby blues, not helped by her soothing maternal voice. "But I'm not a little china doll. I won't break so easy. So, when I say I want you to fuck me like an animal, I fucking mean it." Her tone was now shifting towards a more aggressive and primal one. "So, come on Antonio. Show me what you're made of!"

"Don't say I didn't warn you!" he said with a growl, driving his hips forward to spear a good foot of his cock inside her.

"Ahhh!" squealed Vivian joyously. Through some stroke of luck, nobody heard her. Although he'd already sunk quite a lot into her, there was still a good few inches still remaining outside, promising a deeper fuck later along the line. On her prompt earlier, Antonio did not linger within her very long, and pistoned his hips at a frenzied rate. Vivian's pussy splattered fluids everywhere, letting out a wet squelching sound as Antonio went in and out. "That's it stud!" she growled as she felt her pleasure spike higher, bringing her close to a medium strength orgasm. "I knew you had it in you! Come on...fuck me harder!" Antonio said nothing but let out a grunt of affirmation, increasing his speed and force tenfold. Those last couple of inches might as well have been light years given how far away his base felt to Vivian right now. So close and yet so out of reach at the same time. Vivian's hands pushed hard against the mirror, causing it to cave into the wall slightly. Any harder and she might break it. It was then that she was struck with her climax. Pleasure flowed through her body strongly enough to draw out a melodic moan, but not enough to overwhelm her mind. Still, her eyelids and pussy fluttered erotically, while her juices flowed rapidly, signaling to Antonio that she was indeed cumming. He definitely noticed this, as it seemed to spur him on.

"Alright slut!" grunted Antonio aggressively, he was certainly trying to act in control, not that he really was. His hands gripped the sides of her hips, with his thumbs sinking deep into the soft cushioning of her booty. "You asked for it! Time to take...it...ALL!" he roared, shoving forward with all of his might and spearing the last of his cock into her. All the air in Vivian's lungs was pushed out at once in a soft squeak as she was hit by a magnitude 9 orgasm, one powerful enough to briefly shut down most of her nervous system. Her toes curled as much as they could, hard enough to hurt if she could feel pain right now. Breeder women were known for their "depth", an alteration to the standard female anatomy to better suit the sizes they dealt with, and Vivian was of no exception. As such, despite the fact that he had sunk all 18 inches of double wrist thick cock into her, Antonio only just managed to "kiss" at her cervix. Through the haze of her pleasure, Vivian was able to muster up a tiny bit of conscious thought. Shame, he wasn't able to go inside her womb and fill her completely. But men of that caliber were extremely rare indeed. Besides, he had managed to reach her cervix, which was a pretty impressive size. It was only for a split second, but that moment of hilting for the first time seemed to last hours. But soon enough, Antonio's hips began to move at a lightning fast speed. To an outside observer it would be only visible as a blur. Vivian's booty meanwhile, was being struck with such force every time he hilted that it rippled and shook like a bowl of gelatin. It didn't take very long before Antonio felt the familiar churning in his balls, and realized he hadn't asked an important question. "Gonna cum!" he snarled through gritted teeth. "Where do you want it?" Vivian did her best to ponder whether or not he earned it. When she was then struck with another orgasm, she knew the answer to her question.

"Cum inside me!" she growled. Antonio needed no further encouragement, and with one final thrust he hilted himself and fired off. Though he wasn't long enough to actually go inside it, the vigorous sex had caused Vivian's cervix to dilate open and allowed Antonio's cum to shoot directly into her womb. As one would expect from such big balls, his load was massive and quickly filled her womb to capacity with thick sticky cream. On and on his orgasm dragged, seeding Vivian like a breeding bull (which he technically was). Finally, his load subsided and Antonio let out a prolonged sigh of relief. He wanted to just relish in the afterglow for a minute or two, but it seemed Vivian had other ideas.

"Come on...don't tell me you're done!" Vivian said to him, grinding her butt against his lap. Her sudden aggression snapped Antonio out of his post-orgasmic haze. "That was just two loads babe. C'mon! We're just getting started!" with that she spun around, gripped his shoulders and wrapped her legs around his back. Antonio was a bit taken aback, but managed to stabilize and hang onto her. Although he was a little out of breath, he still had some fight left in him. But for how much longer?

*

"Did you find everything you were looking for?" Sofia queried as Vivian approached the counter, with a bundle of lingerie in hand.

"All that and more." Vivian said with a sly chuckle as she placed the items onto the counter. Sofia briefly looked up from the computer in confusion, but shrugged it off and returned to her work.

"Alright, let's see..." she continued, grabbing the garments and scanning them one by one. Oddly enough, they felt a tiny bit... damp? Was the sprinkler system leaking again? Oh well, this nice lady was taking them off her hands anyways. "That comes to... $314.87. Will that be cash or charge?"

"Charge." Vivian replied flatly, taking a moment to reach into her purse and hand over her card. Sofia ran the card through with well-practiced movements, before carefully packing the underwear into a paper bag.

"Alright...your receipt's in the bag miss. Thank you for your patronage and you have a nice day!" Sofia said with a wide smile."

"Thank you, you too." With that, Vivian spun around and strolled out of the store in that confident and domineering stride. Even Sofia couldn't tear her eyes away from the alpha female before her until she was completely out of sight. Once that had happened, she returned to the computer and began to immerse herself in her work mindset once more.

"Antonio?" she called out without looking up. "Can you check on the sprinklers in the Breeder sized section? I think we might have a leak or something." No response at all. After a few minutes of waiting for him, she began to get concerned. "Antonio?" she asked again, still no response. "Antonio, what are you doing?" Sofia's voice was now escalating into more of an annoyed tone. Had he decided to slack off and take a break without telling her? She got up, and walked over to where she had last seen him. It was only when she approached that she noticed the changing room door was open. Sofia stepped inside and immediately her nose was bombarded by the overpowering odor of sex. Although she had a gut feeling what lay behind the curtain, Sofia had to know for certain even if she would later regret it. No sense in prolonging it, so with one swift motion she pulled it back to see Antonio; Passed out naked on the floor with a dazed smile on his unconscious face, the walls and roof of the changing room splattered with thick vicious semen. In her shocked and dazed state, it took Sofia a minute to cry out. "OH GOD IT'S EVERYWHERE!"


12