Fun Weekend in Germany Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It seemed they certainly thought of everything and I smiled saying, "Oh, this sounds fun! Look I'm here for a good time and I'm prepared to try almost anything that you want, within reason. I certainly don't like the idea of poop fun at all though!"

They burst out laughing and they all agreed that none of them were into that either. Peter jokingly added, "We may be old perverts but we have some taste, Anna."

The last toy line on the table that I noticed, was a big fist shape, which Franz delighted in telling me about. "That was one of my wife's favorites. I could get that fully up her pussy, believe it or not, right up her pussy when she was really turned on."

On-screen the action was now in full swing and both of the wives were taking a double cocking in the spit-roast position and there were several men standing around wanking, watching the action.

"It was always a great turn on to film my darling wife in action," Franz said. Peter also said the same, "Yes watching Edith taking a good screwing always had me hard and as you can see, she still has that effect after all the years of our marriage."

His cock was now standing up proud to attention, from having slowly masturbated himself watching the action on screen and listening to the chat that we had been having around the table, discussing the toys.

"Of course, you are having that similar effect too," he lovingly added, feeling my legs up. I was standing in the middle of the living room at this point and was now surrounded by the four men.

Red, 'fuck me heels' on, slut wife anklet shining, my stockings on display as my tiny skirt had rode up, my tits visible in the see through top, I looked every inch a slut and was loving it.

"I think it's time we had a little bit of fun, what do you think, Anna?" Franz asked.

I put my arms over his shoulders and pulled him towards me planting my open mouth on his, as we kissed deeply. I felt two pairs of hands on my ass and another pair on my tits, as I snogged the face of this old man.

The hands on my tits were expertly pulling and tweaking my nipples, which are already standing up like bullets and now receiving expert attention. The hands on my ass slowly worked their way up my legs, caressing my stocking clad thighs until they went up my tiny skirt to find my panty less and bald cunt.

"I'm pleased to see that you haven't bothered with any panties," Stefan said. "A good, obedient, slut should always be ready for her men."

Helmut had been into the bedroom and fetched my panties out. "Let's put these in the hall on the floor beside your other ones, Anna. Look, you sexy little slut, all your panties are piling up for us!" He threw them in the hall, an act of dominance.

Stefan then took two fingers and licked them in his mouth before once again passing his hand up my skirt and up the front to my mound.

He kicked my legs slightly apart as I stood now in the centre of the room, with the other three men all watching with all of their cocks hard. He slowly began to circle around my clit. His wet fingers sliding over my clit as he was telling the other men, in German, that I was absolutely soaking wet already.

I was complimented on my legs again. All of them agreed that the red stilettos, anklet and black stockings worked very well, giving me a very cheap look.

Stefan had bunched my mini skirt up, so now it was no more than a band around my waist, his fingers continued to circle my clitoris. "What do you think? Do we leave the skirt on or do we take the skirt off?" he asked. I realized this was not a question directed at me but at the other three men.

"I think we keep it on the whore, to start with," Franz said, "I think the whore would like that."

I smiled at him and said, "Yes sir, please do." I would keep my skirt on and asked them, "Please treat me like a cheap fucking slut."

They all smiled and Stefan said, "Ah, now you are getting it, Anna and we are going to have fun."

My tits were being mauled, in the see-through blouse, by two pairs of hands, as I was slowly led towards the dining room table. "I think we will get you off a little bit to start with," Helmut said to me, positioning me with my hands on the dining room table. Behind me I felt a pair of feet once again kicking my legs apart.

"You have a tendency to close your legs slut!" Peter said to me and he slapped my arse. "I think this spreader bar will sort that out for you."

I played along with this master and sub game saying, "Yes, Sir, if that's what you desire."

Two of the men then attached the spreader bar around my ankles pulling my anklet up on my right foot, so it still dangled. Above my high heels, my cunt was now being worked by two sets of fingers, encircling my clit and rubbing up and down my lips.

"It's good to see that you have the obedience of a good slut wife as well," Peter said.

Once the spreader bar was fully attached, it was impossible for me to close my legs. They were now being held apart by a good half a meter giving easy access up my legs and thighs to my ever-dampening pussy. With my leather skirt bunched up around my waist I was obviously very exposed.

I was positioned with my hands gripping the dining room table in a bent over position. I immediately felt all of the men taking turns in sliding a couple of fingers around my clit and up and down my wet cunny lips. Not one of the men probed my inner pussy contenting themselves by teasing me around my rock hard click.

On turning around to look over my shoulder, as best I could, I could see that all now had raging hard ons. "Those cocks look fucking gorgeous," I said.

Helmut was fully engorged, his foreskin pulled back and his 5 and a half to 6 inches of length standing proud. The same was true for Franz, who's thin 7-inch cock was also fully erect.

It was obviously the first time I had seen Stefan and Peter, but each sported a gorgeous cock, standing about 6 ½ to 7 inches in length. Stefan was very thick though and I thought to myself that he would certainly be stretching me out later on.

I continued to be felt up by the men, as they paid attention to my legs. They ran their hands up and down my silk stockings each of them taking turns again and they circled my clit with a finger or two.

In the position I was in, the see-through blouse was falling open and hands mauled at my tits

both from the outside of this sheer top and a couple of hands felt my tits up inside it, as well.

They all paid particular attention to my nipples by tweaking and pulling at them, as well as a couple of playful slaps on my tits.

"So, Anna, you like the look of these cocks?" Stefan asked.

I replied saying, "Yes, I love cock, and I want all of your cocks. I'm going to be fucked in every hole of mine, I hope!"

He laughed, saying, "We certainly will be doing that, in time."

Peter picked up the thin cane from the table, noticing my anxious look. "Don't worry pretty Anna," he said, "You will enjoy this, I promise."

I then noticed, for the first time, that the guys were not only playing and pulling at their own cocks, but their hands also went from time to time to one of their friends' cocks as well. Franz noticed me looking as he had both his hands busy, one working on Stefan and the other pulling on Peter.

"Ah, Anna, you like the look of men wanking each other?" he asked me.

I replied, "I do, and most men wouldn't be comfortable in doing such a thing."

He laughed saying, "Oh don't worry, you will be seeing more, because I will certainly be sucking some of your pussy juice and cum off the other guys later as well."

It was clear that the men were comfortable touching each other and probably all of them were bisexual.

I felt the wooden cane sliding against my pussy lips. It then ran across the full length of my slit and then back again almost as if they were playing the violin.

The sensation was incredible and I moaned softly whilst the back-and-forth motion continued. The cane was then very gently and lightly tapped against my clit with excellent aim. The tip of the cane just flicked my clit hard.

"Oh, fucking hell," I exclaimed. This was followed by another two or three short taps on my clit before the cane was once more run along the full length of my slit. I was moaning quite heavily now as the sensation was quite incredible.

"I think you are enjoying this," Stefan said to me as he continued to work the slim cane back and forth along my wet quim.

"Oh, I fucking am," I simply panted back looking over my shoulder to Helmut who was slowly playing with Peter's cock and Peter reciprocating. The cane was then slapped a little bit more firmly on the inside of my thighs, stinging a little bit but not too painful. A further two taps on my clit had me gasping with pleasure.

Stefan then expertly began to simply wobble the came back and forward across my kitty and pussy lips. I was panting, breathlessly, "Oh, keep doing that," I begged. "Please keep doing that."

It was worked back and forth furiously from side to side making my pussy even wetter and the sounds of my sloppy wet cunt began to fill the room.

"I think our little whore is juicing up nicely," I heard Franz saying. "I think it's time that delicious asshole can see its first bit of action."

"Oh, please yes, please fuck me in my ass," I was practically begging as the cane continued to be worked from side to side furiously.

"Not quite yet my little impatient slut," Stefan said as he slowly stopped working the whip across my pussy. "I think we will plug your ass first to open you up and get you used to something big being up there."

The slim cane was gently tapped across my ass cheeks before being put down on the table in front of me. I could see it was glistening with my pussy juice.

"You're a very wet and horny girl aren't you, Anna," Stefan said, once more replacing the cane with a couple of his fingers. He teased my clit brilliantly and was telling me I was an absolute slut and my husband must be very proud of me.

I was gripping onto the dining table for dear life, panting loudly as I thought he was going to bring me off on his fingers. He could tell I was tensing up and stopped, "You don't quite get an orgasm so quickly my darling," he laughed.

I then felt a pair of hands placing themselves around my waist and my bunched up white mini skirt. Behind me Franz had positioned himself with his cock tip just teasing my clit. He ran his cock up and down the length of my slit, paying particular attention to my pussy opening, by just teasing it in circular motions.

"Your pussy is very wet, already, listen to the sounds my cock is making against it."

The sound of sloshing and slurping filled the air as he continued to gently tease my cunt hole. I looked to the side to see Stefan sucking on Peter's cock. With no warning at all Franz simply plunged his hard cock deep into my cunt, with me in the standing position my legs spread by the bar.

I was shoved forwards and taken by surprise and gasped, "Oh fucking hell, yes, fuck it, fuck it, go on fuck me hard!" I begged.

He slid his length into me about five times before withdrawing. "Not quite yet my darling, Anna, not quite yet."

He was quickly replaced by Peter who once again ran his cock up and down my slit length before ramming his cock all the way in me balls deep.

I once again begged, "Please, fuck me please, please."

After two or three slow, deep strokes, he withdrew smiling and slapped my ass, "Not quite yet we have told you."

Helmut was the next to use me and I felt his stubby cock slipping around my gash entrance before he too buried it balls deep up me. I tried once more to egg him on, "Go on fuck it, you know you want to fuck it, I'm yours, I'm your fucking slut."

He slapped my ass, "Oh I know you are darling," he said again slowly giving me his length with five or six long strokes before withdrawing.

Stefan was the last to enter me with his slightly bigger cock and certainly his cock was the widest one with the biggest girth. Again, he teased me around the clit and around my hole, which was now gaping a wee bit, from the three cocks that it already had.

He slammed his length up me and I was moaning as he did so. "You have a very tight cunt for being such a dirty slut," he said. "I'm very surprised at how tight you are, you little tart."

He slipped me his length with five or six good strokes and I was moaning heavily trying to fuck myself back to meet his thrusts."You're desperate for a fucking, aren't you?" he asked.

"I am!" I confirmed. "I want fucked, please. Go on, please fuck me, fuck it hard."

I was then turned around and delighted in seeing the men all standing with fully engorged cocks all glistening with my pussy juice.

"I'm pleased you have enjoyed the start," Stefan said. "Now I think it's time you suck them all off a little bit, do you not?"

I was then pushed back over the table with my legs spread by the spreader bar as Stefan spat on my ass and then quite roughly slipped a finger up my asshole. "First we're going to put the butt plug up you now, Anna."

He picked it up off the table showing it to me and asked me to give it a little suck and spit on it.

I did as instructed feeling like an absolute fucking tart. I then felt the cold metal against my bum and then slowly the plug was inserted into my arse. I gasped audibly as the metal length began to slip up my bum hole.

"Oh, fucking hell that's good," I said. "Jesus, that is big."

"Is it much bigger than your one back home?" Helmut asked me calmly.

I replied, once more through gasps and pants, "Yes much bigger."

"Good," Stefan said, "We'll get your asshole trained so it can take a big toy."

The butt plug was now fully inserted and I was quickly relieved of the spreader bar and my hands were handcuffed behind me instead.

"Now get on your knees bitch" Stefan instructed me. I was helped down and rested back on my heels and then handcuffed with my hands and arms behind me. All the men now stood close to me and started slapping my face with their cocks. I flicked my tongue out and tried to lick each one as best I could, before Stefan roughly grabbed my hair, slapped my face with his cock a couple of times and then told me to open my mouth. I willingly did so, popping my tongue out and Stefan slowly fed me his cock inch by inch.

He was soon balls deep, in my throat and two of the other guys were still slapping the side of my face with their cocks. "Now suck my cock you dirty bitch," he said and started to work my head back and forth, obviously I couldn't use my hands as I usually would do.

Stefan took a tighter grip of my hair and started using my mouth to fuck his cock. "I'm going to face fuck you now you dirty little slut. I don't know if you've ever been face fucked before, but you will be covered in spit at the end of this."

I've never had a sensation quite like it, although I have sucked so many cocks over the years, but I have never had men use my mouth the way that these guys did in the next few minutes.

Each one of them quite simply used my mouth as another hole to fuck.

My hair was pulled very hard and I was thrust deep onto their cocks, causing me to gag. I couldn't do anything about it with my hands being cuffed behind me. As each cock was placed in my mouth the amount of saliva and spit that I was drooling increased, until strings hung from my mouth and dripped down onto my blouse and tits.

The guys' cocks were really covered in my spit and saliva as time after time they replaced each other and fucked my mouth for a few hard, forceful strokes.

Helmut was pulling at my hair particularly hard as he fed me his full length. It was the easiest to swallow, with him being the shortest. The hardest cock to get down my throat was surprisingly Franz's and I gagged as he forced me onto his full length, causing bubbles of spit to coat his cock and run from my mouth. My eyes were watering from my mouth being used that hard.

After a few minutes of this, I was asked if I was ok and I was able to nod.

"I think you are quite enjoying this rough treatment, Anna, is that not so?" Stefan said. I was absolutely soaking wet and Helmut confirmed this by dipping his hand down to my pussy and bringing it up to show me.

"You are not just wet, Anna, you're literally dripping, look," he said, showing me his hand. It was absolutely saturated in my juice. "I think it looks like you're almost pissing yourself!" he said.

They all turned and slapped my face with their cocks again, this time more sloppily and they still had strings of my spit all over them.

"Anna, you're a very beautiful woman," Stefan said to me, "and it is good that you allow yourself to be subjected to such an ordeal and are so obedient. Now that you have got us fully erect and you have been so good, I think it is time that we allow you an orgasm."

I was once again was helped to my feet with my hands remaining handcuffed behind me. Once I was standing, my legs were once again kicked apart, and I was treated to several pairs of hands at once, again probing and fiddling with my clit and my pussy. At one point I had Stefan and Peter both with two fingers playing around my rock-hard clit, whilst Helmut and Franz sucked on a titty each. The sheer blouse was now fully open, the buttons having been undone.

With my legs spread wide I was in ecstasy as the guys felt me up roughly.

I assumed they were going to bring me off on their fingers but once more I was taken by surprise. Helmut dropped to his knees underneath me and treated my pussy to a great licking. He took delight in wrapping his tongue around my clit and up and moving it down my wet slit. As one of the guys was sucking on my cream and eating me out, the others took turns in wanking or sucking each other off in front of me.

"You like watching men playing with their cocks, it is obvious," Stefan said. "Your face is a picture." I was biting my lip and licking them. I was so turned on.

Once again, I assumed I'd be brought off on the guy's tongues, but this was not to be the case.

With the huge butt plug still up me, the Sybian machine was moved into the centre of the room.

First of all, Stefan put a plastic sheeting down to cover part of the carpet. "Our experience has taught us that we need this" he said as he saw me looking once again inquisitively. "Helmut has told me that you're quite a squirter, and trust me, Anna, we will need this to protect the flooring. You are going to cum so much in a few minutes time."

I could actually feel my legs trembling with anticipation and from the fact that I was still being felt up and used quite heavily, by at least three of the men. Hands were all over my legs, my ass and my tits, and I was feeling on the verge of cumming already. "I don't think it's going to take much, I'm so fucking close," I said to Stefan.

This prompted the men to quickly stop feeling me up. "We can't be having that!" they laughed. "When you are going to cum, my darling, you are going to cum, you will do so hard as we watch you."

I was kissed in turn by each of my older lovers now, once again opening my mouth wide to savor their tongues, which now tasted of my pussy juice, as well as each other's cocks.

On the television screen, the action had moved on to another scene where Edith was literally surrounded by men who were shooting spunk all over her. "She loves the taste of cum," Peter said proudly. "And she still does, even though she can't join in the fun as much anymore."

With the Sybian in place I was helped so that I was now standing directly over it, with my legs spread. "I don't think you will need any lubricant on the toy," Stefan joked. "Your pussy is so wet I'm sure you will be able to take its full-length easily."

I was guided down slowly until I was sitting on the saddle shaped toy. The vibrator that was attached slipped against my cunt lips and then slid in me easily. I gasped and moaned as I felt its full length penetrate me and I slipped down, until it was fully enclosed up my married, fucking whore cunt. "Oh, fucking hell, that is gorgeous," I said. "Can I ride it?"