Fun Weekend in Germany Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Stefan playfully slapped me on the face gently, "No you cannot ride it you dirty bitch, it is going to ride you."

In front of the dildo that I was sitting on, was this small knobby button that was the clit stimulator. Stefan explained to me, "Now that the toy is fully up you, you can see how it is resting right against your clit, and as you're fucked and your pussy opens wider, it will vibrate hard against that rosebud, my darling and will be bringing you off."

Each of the men gave me a kiss once more, bending down so that I could taste their tongues once again. They now all stood around once again gently pulling on each other's cocks, as the toy started to hum. It was a gentle humming at first, not unlike the vibrations you get from a washing machine or spin drier.

"Oooh, that feels very nice," I said as the toy was vibrating and the horse saddle appeared to be sending shivers to my whole body.

"If you think this low setting is nice, wait until it's speed is ramped up my darling." Stefan said.

The Sybian was now vibrating away very nicely at a steady pace, the sensations that it was sending not only directly on my clit, but right across my pussy lips and gash and sending shivers all over my body and thighs was incredible.

Instinctively, I began panting and gasping, my mouth open and I was licking my lips seductively looking at my men all standing around either wanking themselves or wanking each other.

"Oh, my God, this is fucking incredible," I said as the sensations continued to build up in my body.

Stefan then turned the machine up a couple of notches and it began humming louder and the preceding vibrating sensations it was sending through me, grew stronger and stronger.

"Oh yes, oh yes. Oh, fucking hell," I gasped, panting and biting my lips. "Oh, fucking hell Stefan. Oh, God, yes. Yes, I'm going to fucking cum. I'm going to cum if you keep doing that, you bastard."

The guys were now sucking on each other. Helmut now sucked quite hard on Peter's cock, as he was being wanked off by Franz. "Oh, fuck yes, that's it, suck each other's cocks you dirty old perverts," I said watching intently.

Stefan ramped the machine up one more notch and it was now vibrating very loudly and hard. I was gasping and panting, my words almost incoherent, as I knew I was on the verge of a climax. "That's it, that's it, I'm cumming, oh, I'm fucking cumming," I garbled.

"Yes, my little slut, you are," Stefan said and he turned the machine up even faster. It was now buzzing away really loudly and my cunt felt as though it was absolutely on fire. I could sense the start of my own orgasm building as the scene on the TV was showing Edith covered in cum. The guys were all wanking now and I was being ridden hard by this amazing toy.

The guys all looked directly at me, "That's it you dirty little slut. Ride that machine. Let it bring you off, you dirty married bitch," Franz said to me, pulling on his cock.

I started to climax and my first dribbles of pussy juice from my clit ran down the machine. This spurred Stefan on and he simply turned the machine up fully.

I was now almost passing out. "Oh, fucking God. Jesus, how much faster does this thing go?" I said. Stefan laughed at me telling me it was now at its maximum.

I was now cumming in floods, and my cunny was literally pouring juice from me. It ran down the sides of the machine and flooded onto the sheeting that had been put down. The toy that I was sitting on was whirring away inside me, but to be honest it was the stimulator that was getting me off.

My fanny was literally splayed wide open and I rested and pushed my pussy down as hard as I could against the machine. "I fucking want it," I said. "Oh, God, I fucking want it."

My cunt was now literally squirting and spitting juice all over. It was an orgasm like I never had before in my life. "Oh, help me please. I'm fucking cumming so much," I said almost delirious.

"I know my darling, it looks like you are pissing yourself," Stefan said once more. The machine kept whirling and whirling away as my orgasm kept going and going and going. Juice literally was pouring out of me like a tap.

"Oh, Jesus, fucking Christ. Oh, fucking hell, fucking hell, I'm going to cum again," l blurted.

"You're not cumming again, you are just cumming continuously," Stefan said to me. "Anna, you're a delicious little slut and you are cumming and cumming."

Helmut suddenly said, "I can't take anymore," and started fisting his cock very hard in front of me.

"Oh yes, fucking cum all over me," I said, "cum on me, all over my face, you dirty old bastard. Spunk on me as I cum on the machine, you dirty fucker," and with that he started spraying heavily all over my face.

Helmut started cumming all over my face. His first rope of sperm hit me full flush on the chin.

The second and third ropes hit the sheer black blouse and my tits. As he continued cumming, spaying several more nice, thick white ropes all over my face, blouse and hair, my climax was subsiding on the machine, which had been turned down slowly by Stefan.

My legs were still trembling from my massive orgasm as I was slowly held up & off the toy. My cunt was splayed wide open from the fucking that it had taken and from the amount of vibrations I had received sitting astride the Sybian machine.

Cum was now dripping off my face and running down the see-through blouse and my tits dripping onto my skirt, stockings and shoes. Once I was stood up, Stefan was very quickly kissing me deeply and enjoying the taste of Helmut's cum.

My hands were un-cuffed from behind me, as I was bundled onto the settee with my legs spread wide. In this position Stefan quickly slipped his dick length up my gash and then plunged it deep into me. I was now being fucked very hard with my legs wide and sat on the settee with Stefan pounding away between them. "That's it, give the slut a really good fucking," he was being urged on by Peter.

The butt plug was still up my ass at this point and so I was effectively being double penetrated.

Stefan's thick cock slipped in and out of me for several strong thrusts until Peter said he wanted to fuck my ass. Stefan slipped his slimy cock out of me and presented it to my mouth for me to lick clean. I was still sitting with my legs spread wide open, getting even more cum dripping down my stockings and running down my blouse. I sucked on his cock to taste my juices.

Peter gently removed the butt plug, removing it from my ass. "Now I want you to sit on my hard cock," as he took a seat on the settee next to me.

I stood up with my back to Peter and slipped my pussy directly on his cock slamming down to his full length and fired up to go in my fanny. I rode up and down on him for two or three thrusts to get his cock nice and lubricated. I then positioned myself with my ass directly over his cock.

"That's it, you dirty bitch, slowly ease yourself down on my prick." I did as instructed, opening my ass with his knob head and slowly easing myself down, inch by inch, until the full length of his cock was very deep up my ass. I gasped and sat down, with his full length of me. At my front Stefan was now circling my clit and pussy lips again with two fingers.

"Oh yes, get a cock up my pussy as well please," I begged. "I want to be double filled."

Stephan needed no further instructions as once again he positioned himself in front of my spread legs, teasing my slit with his hard on. He teased me for several seconds before once again just simply plunging his fat, thick, cock directly in my pussy.

Helmut now sat with a flaccid cock, watching all of the action taking place and commenting disgustingly on what was happening.

Franz moved to my side standing on the settee and started slapping my spunk stained face with his cock.

Stefan was thrusting in and out of me as I tried my best to ride up and down on Peter's cock, taking a double fucking hard for a few minutes. He quickly announced that he was about to cum and I was a little bit disappointed that he hasn't lasted so long. I think he must have seen the look on my face as he said, "Don't worry, I'll be cumming again in a matter of minutes. I told you I'm a repeater and I cum very quickly the second time."

I was screwed with long hard strokes as I sat completely impaled upon Peter's cock up my ass, and he began to breed my pussy, spunking up me heavily. "That's it, please cum up me, please fill me full of your cum," I begged as he shot his ropes into my womb.

Peter said that he wanted to cum but that he wanted to cum up my asshole.

With Stefan still spunking into me I slowly began moving up and down on Peter's cock until he started bucking and saying that he was cumming as well. I now had two cocks driving their hot seed deep into me, one up my pussy and one in my ass.

With Stefan finishing his climax, he withdrew his cock slowly from me as Peter continued firing his hot sperm deep up my bum. I could feel trickles of sticky spunk running out of my pussy and Franz commented that it looked delicious.

With Peter still up my arse finishing off his spunk load, Franz was rapidly licking my pussy and savoring Stefan's spunk. The sensation was incredible, to have someone eating cum from my pussy whilst still receiving a stiff cock spurting cum up my ass.

Peter's climax subsided and I slowly and gently raised myself off his cock. Once more a trickle of cum was leaking out my arsehole and coating his cock and balls.

I managed to beat Franz to this until he joined me and we both licked and lapped at Peter's softening cock, licking the cum that leaked out of my ass and savoring my ass juices from him, at the same time.

Once I had finished cleaning Peter with Franz, he wanted to fuck me standing up and bending over. "I want to bury my cock in that cum filled pussy of yours."

I willingly obliged, once again moving over to the dining room table, spreading my legs wide and planting my hands firmly in front of me. I felt his hands around my waist and his hard knob once more nudged against my full slit length. He plunged up me with a loud farting noise, and was soon fucking me like a knife into butter, hard and fast, pulling me back onto his groin with each thrust.

"Fuck it. Fuck my used cunt hard," I urged.

All of the guys who had finished their first cumming were urging him on. Stefan was particularly vocal urging his friend on, "Fuck the young slut hard."

Franz didn't need telling twice as he absolutely pounded me mercilessly from behind and he said, "I'm about to cum as well."

I told him, gasping as I looked over my shoulder at this older man, "I want it all over my face and in my mouth. I want to be plastered like a fucking cheap whore."

He told me he was about to cum and I managed to get myself onto my hands and knees just as he started spunking. His first string of cum missed me entirely, splattering across the table. The rest of his cum was expertly directed sideways over my face, leaving me absolutely drenched in his ropes and salty goo, as it dripped down my well-used face. I was panting heavily with my mouth open savoring the juice from him, as best I could.

Stefan was now stiff as a poker again and when his friend was finishing off, he was already slapping my face with his cock. "I want you to suck me off until I spunk down your throat," he told me.

I was absolutely plastered with a lot of thick, heavy cum on my face. My pussy was still dripping and I could feel my ass full of sperm too. I was told to kneel down, as once again I was treated to a rough face fucking.

Stefan used my mouth as an extra hole simply to fuck. He didn't last very long. I think he was that turned on by the whole site and within a few minutes he was spunking heavily down my throat.

Helmut was cheering him on from the sidelines, telling him, "Feed the dirty greedy bitch, and coat her throat with your seed."

I was delighted in this rough treatment and had received four lots of spunk and then a delicious fifth one from Stefan. Stefan's cock was stuffed in my mouth and I had not spilled a drop, as he shot his whole second load of muck straight down my throat.

I thought this would be the end of this session of fun but was surprised when Peter arrived back in the living room carrying a tray with eight large glasses of water. The men greedily drank them quickly as I was gasping and still recovering from the screwing I had taken.

I was then told to get my ass into the bathroom by Franz. Once again, I did as ordered and joined him playing the submissive to these dominant older men. I was instructed to sit in the shower cubicle still in my stockings, removing my skirt, heels and anklet, still with the black blouse fully open exposing my tits.

"Now we are going to piss all over you, you dirty slutty bitch!" I was told as the four men stood around me. I looked a little bit unsure and started speaking, not quite sure how this was panning out, but was then instructed,

"That is exactly what your husband asked us to do to you on the walk here. He wanted us to fuck you hard, cover you in cum and then piss all over you. Now you're not going to disobey your husband and us, are you?" I was asked.

I like a bit of pee fun when turned on, and so readily agreed that the guys could pee all over me if they wanted to. All four of them started urinating on me at the same time. To start with Peter was pissing quite heavily all over my blouse and tits and he was quickly joined by Franz's stream at the same areas.

We were all smiling and laughing as the guys pissed all over me, Helmut in particular took delight at pissing directly at my face and in my mouth, and on my head, as Stefan seemed content to pee all over my stockings. They kept pissing for a few minutes and then I realized that this is why they had drunk the two glasses of water each.

I was now sat cross-legged in the shower cubicle with the remnants of cum all over me, spunk still leaking out of my asshole and I was now soaked in piss from these four dirty old perverts.

"I hope you have enjoyed yourself so far?" Stefan said to me, finishing off with the last few drops of his pee.

I told them I had an absolutely wonderful time saying, "I hope we are not finished yet."

"Certainly not my darling, Anna," I was told, "however we certainly need to get you cleaned up, and we only need a little bit of a rest, I think, before we maybe have another bit of fun to end the evening off with."

As dominant and forceful as these men had been with me, they showed real tender and genuine care for me.

They helped me out of the soaking wet blouse and stockings and furnished me with nice fresh towels, leaving me in private to get showered.

I was told that if I was agreeable, they would like me dressed this time only in my anklet and high heels and completely naked. I showered for a few minutes, washing my hair and then once fully clean, I was shown into the bedroom where the hairdryer was supplied for me, so that I could get myself tidied up for the men.

I could hear them chatting in the living room and the clank of glasses as they enjoyed another two or three drinks. Once fully dry I did my hair and applied some makeup, once again starting to feel a familiar tingle in my pussy and a knot of excitement of what was about to happen. I slipped my red high heels back on, and positioned my slut wife anklet on once again around my right ankle.

Dressed only in these heels, I walked back into the living room.